Cookies & Cream Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then?"

"I saw the mint flakes in that bag."

Charles made a face at her. "You...think this is mint?"

"Yeah!"

"Don't you think it smells funny when you opened the bag?"

"I've been peeling and cutting onions all morning. The only thing I'm smelling right now are onions."

This gave him the fantods. His wife haphazardly brought the brownies full of fresh cannabis flakes. You heard me right, dears. As of right then and there, all five women were in a state of psychological miasma. The man yelled and rushed out of the kitchen and grabbed Tony. "Come with me, my lad!"

"What for??" The boy asked very confusedly. He was cutting parsnips on the prep section when Charles interviewed Abby. And lucky for Charles, Ray clocked it. "Ray, ol' boy! Come outside with me!"

"What?"

"You heard! On your way with me!"

"I just got here!'

"I know, and I have a special job for you. You and Tony..."

In the Stein residence, ladies chuckled and gabbed about random sentences. Most of them were out-there...as in out of the planet out-there. Theresa made a deep comment that there might be soulmates from Alpha Centari. Then she sang "We must believe in magic" and danced. Her friends joined her for a few minutes and then it got quiet again. That was when Claudine piped in this question.

"Did you know...my mom had a vacuum fetish?"

The women looked at her. Emma went "What?" and Claudine nodded. "Yeah, she and I had 'the talk' when I was eleven. Yeah, I was mature enough to know about sex. Well, what I wasn't prepared for was the knowledge of kinks. On this day, she told me about a vacuum incident. She was doing some cleaning in this house. She used the hose to remove dust from these...fake plants. I don't remember the sort, but we had these big.... BIG plants. Like a jungle...

"Well, the cord fell off." The women gasped. Oh no! The nefarious cord struck again, they thought! "Yes! She rushed to plug it back when she tripped over the damn vacuum. Doing so, the hose fell and landed right between her legs. Now, the little tip...brushed her panties."

"What?" Eleanor cried out. "Your mom vacuums in her underwear??"

Theresa sighed and slapped her friend. "Our Rose isn't that kind of girl! She's...she was a dress girl. I forgot Rose isn't here. Where is she now? Prague?"

"Maybe Rome." Emma guessed. "I wonder if Heaven is like Rome? Claudine, I know this may be embarrassing." Emma tried to get back to the storyline as much as she could muster. "Did she plug the vacuum??"

"Yes, and the damn thing sucked on her!" She made a maniacal giggle. "And she enjoyed it too."

"Damn, girl!" Eleanor cried out, her eyes in a daze. "How you know she would...wait...what word did you say again?"

"Enjoy?" Claudine said in a slow motion. Eleanor chuckled. "What a strange word...'Enjoy'. How did you know your mama enjoyed it?"

Claudine blushed and looked around, flustered. "All right..." She admitted slowly. "I...used my vacuum to try it." She then laughed and fell back. The women followed suit and howled in hysterics. Sumie banged the coffee table with her fist.

"Oh...God!" Sumie panted. "That is as bad as me!"

"What, you let the hose get at you?" Theresa burst up laughing again and Sumie moved her hands. "No! But I used inanimate objects for...satisfaction. I have good reasons too."

The woman moved around her and waited for the reason. She went quiet as she chewed another brownie. When she gulped, she started to spill her beans. "I use a mousse spray can to...solve my problems."

"What caused the problem??" At this point, Eleanor was out there...very out there. Sumie was sure her friends would ask her "why". But no! Someone had to cutthroat the statement with a "what" question. Sumie turned away and blushed with shame.

"Well." She began with a soft tone. "Whenever I prepare laundry, I always have this urge." (I would like to point out Sumie started to blush when she says it.) "Each time I pick up this item and sniff it, I feel an absolute need to release it."

"And no." Claudine chuckled. "Is it your fiancé's underwear?" At this point, Claudine wanted to forget about her last marriage with that good-for-nothing ex. (I'll tell you all about in the next chapter!) Sumie blew everyone's mind when she answered Claudine. "No, his son Kenji's!"

For a minute, the room was silent. Eleanor swallowed her brownie before having a laughing snort. "Ha, our Sumie wants to sniff Kenji's ass." She elongated the last word with a hiss. Then she laughed with the hiccup fits. The other girls joined her laugh. So, I don't want to give you all the conversation that went on there. Instead, I'll give you the basicity.

Someone would confess a kink. Then, there is a minute of thinking process. Then Eleanor breaks the silence with the elongated "ass". For some odd reason, I love how she phrased it. "Oh! Emma and her husband are swingers! They wanna pound a guy's...ass!" And she would hiss EVERY TIME!

"Ha, Bahahaha! Theresa's wants to have a threesome with a lifeguard and a Belgian hottie! She wants the Belgian skyscraper in her...ass!"

"Whoa! Claudine! You had a thing for one of the cantors back in the day? You know Claudi, I hope he had a terrific-"

"Eleanor!" Emma stopped her before going on. Eleanor's mouth was wide open before scoffing. "Emma, sometimes, you can be such an...ass!" Eleanor hollered out in stitches, her body falling to the floor. She then stopped laughing and stared at space. She then had that hazy grin on her face. "Claudine, I can't blame you for having a thing for a religious figure. Now, you know why? I have a huge crush on Father O'Sheehan."

The other women stared at the laying woman with her arms spread out like a tree. Theresa went into shock. "No, you don't!"

"I sure do! Father O'Sheehan is so handsome! OH, I want to squeeze the man's...ASS!!"

The women laughed out loud and tears fell out! Damn, I wish I was a fly on the wall for that bit! The next thing...well I'm not sure. Do you know what special brownies do for consumers? Their stomachs will tell you they...are...hungry! And boy, were their stomachs loud...or were those birds outside? (Theresa told me about this the next day after the services.) Whatever the case, they were hungry as hell!

"We have brownies!" Eleanor cried after realizing she was hungry. She tried to reach for the pan by stretching her arm. Her edge of triumph was only short-lived when the pan was slipping out of her reach. (It was two inches away from her.) She fell back on the floor and gave up. "It's too far away! I can't make it!"

After a group of defeat sighing, Emma had an epiphany. "Wait..." And she reached to her cooler she brought. (She really stretched for it. God bless her!) She opened it and revealed a frozen cup of her batch of ice cream.

"I whipped this up today for you, Claudi!" She slammed the pint on the coffee table. "I call it 'Home Baked'."

"Home Baked?" Claudine's eyes fluttered when she saw the pint growing, towering over the girls. "That looks delicious! What's in it?"

"Homemade brownies and chocolate cookies. I also mixed in some fudge sauce in there." Emma took out five spoons from her pouch and put them in the cream. "Everybody dig in!"

"Nos!" Eleanor's arms stretched to the edge of the table. "I can't reach the towering pint! It's too tall!"

Claudine jumped over the coffee table and touched the frozen pint. "I feel it! I can reach the apex!"

"Good!" Theresa lifted her head. "Take a bite for us!" From the encouragement from the other girls, Claudine "climbed" to the top and scooped out a spoonful of yumminess. The spoon glowed to her eyes before she took the bite. Her taste buds spiked as the sweet combo of cookie and brownie swiveled in her tongue. Her eyes widened as the cool cream melted into her throat. She could feel her body pulsate from the affect of the cream. She saw an image of Fred in front of her.

"Fred?" Claudine's eyes lit when Fred stood naked. Since she stepped foot back at her mother's home, all she could think of was to see that farmer. Her image of him was sheer joy to her cervix. His muscular shoulders pumped, his torso ridged, his thighs trickled with his sweat. I swear to you she fell on the floor when she saw his (ahem) manmade Vienna Finger.

Eleanor squinted to see what Claudine saw. "Girl, I'm confused! What is she seeing??" She reached for the spoon and licked a piece of the cream from the spoon. The cream chilled her body, and the whole room transformed around her. She saw candles dripping wax on the floor. She heard church bells and a choir. Then from the corner of her eye stood Alex O'Sheehan with his priest attire. He opened his Bible as the organ played in the background. He took a glance at Eleanor and he spoke heavenly.

"Quote from the Song of Solomon 4:10: 'How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! How much better is thy love than wine! And the smell of thine ointments than all spices!'"

Well, as this priest spoke, his clothes melted away. Eleanor stare at the melting clothes, her eyes staring right at the gentlemen's department. Her mind went blank, her body twitched and wired for him. She grabbed him and jumped on the priest, her thighs glistening on his. She positioned herself, aligning her femininity with his hearty thick pole. When she moved down...she started to wail.

Theresa stared point blank at Eleanor as she bounced up and down on the floor butt naked. How she pulled away her clothes off quick was anyone's guess. Then she heard a tap on the window. Her henna eyes looked at the rusty haired youth. And the beach was outside. She rubbed her eyes and stared at the lifeguard, her mouth watering.

"What's up, sugar lips?" Her potential man stepped inside the cabin, his body too hot for his trunks. Thresa saw the glow from that man's forbidden fruit. His words soothed her senses. "I'm looking for a model for CPR. Would you like to volunteer?" I did mention he soothed her senses. I didn't say he calmed her sex though. "Baby, you can put your lips all over me, all long as you put your hands on my body!" She ran up to him and jumped, kissing him profoundly.

Sumie and Emma licked away the cream as this love fest goes on...well, delusional love fest I should say. Here their friends were stripping their clothes and rub their wet pussies all over the floor! But why? Soon Sumie's eyes looked her fiancé and his son. Jaime smiled and grabbed his satchel. He gestured Kenji to step into the cabin. As he son did so, Jaime waved to Sumie.

"Sumie," Jaime said with a gentle smile. "Darling, I know this is short notice, but I'm having another tour in Jacksonville to my candidacy. I do wish I can stay, but my people of Florida need their future governor. I hope you understand."

Sumie nodded and her fiancé kissed her hand. "Good, my dear. Now, my son will keep you company. He will tend to your every whim while I'm away. You will, won't you, Kenji?"

"Yes, father." Kenji put Sumie under him as his father turned to leave. He grinned at his stepmom as he unzipped his jeans. "As Father wishes."

"Kenji!"

"What the hell??" Emma spat her spoon as Sumie fell on the floor, throwing her tank top away. The woman could see that Asian woman's full-sized boobs and legs wrapping around the air. Emma was so stumped when she saw Charles with his employees. Her eyes saw hope when her hubby ran to the door. When he burst open, his blue eyes darted all over the room. There were naked women in sexual positions, having sex with nothing! Emma made a weird smile and moved to her hubby.

"Thank goodness!" Emma walked to Charles, her eyes wavering. "Charles, the girls are hog wild!"

"I can see that!" Tony said as he stared at Eleanor's chunky body as she bounced. Charles smacked Tony's shoulder to shush him. "Okay, Emma, focus on me. Did you eat your brownies today?"

Emma looked down at her husband's crotch. She cooed. "Oh, yes. But now I want some milk." She reached for his zipper, but her husband slapped her hand. "No! Bad Emma!"

"Yes, I'm so...bad!" Emma turned around and pulled down her khakis, showing and his employees her trunk. "I'm really bad, baby! Spank me, my inquisitor!"

"Yeah, spank her!" Eleanor encouraged the man, her hips moving faster. "Spank...her...ASS!"

"Why did she exaggerate 'ass'?" Ray asked. Charles stared at his wife's naked booty while she started to smack it herself. "Come, Charles, I know you want to spank me!"

"I wish I was spanked too." Theresa moved on all fours and lifted her ass. "Please? Rusty, spank me!"

"I've taken advantage of a priest! I've sinned!" Eleanor blushed. Sumie had that same shameful shock. "Not Kenji! Not, I can't do that to my future son!" Claudine looked over to the four women, feeling left out. She slowly joined them and lift her tuckus out.

Okay, so here is a quick question anyone. You have five women on all fours with their asses high in the air. What would you do in this situation? Certainly not what our heroes of the day did. They picked all five of them and headed right out of the cabin. There were a few delays during their "quest" to the clinic. Hell, who am I kidding? They really had a hard time with five "high as a kite" women.

Keep in mind, this was in the afternoon and the beginning of this chapter took place before nine at night. So what happened in between?? I asked Charles this on Wednesday. His answered gave me the shivers. The women, when high along with horny, could be a handful. "Emma was really difficult to handle. When I carried her, she played drum with me cheeks!"

And that was only Emma! I couldn't fathom what torture the others did to poor Raymond and Tony! Like I said, it was close to nine when Charles and his crew finally made it to the health clinic. Doctor Daisuke noted the men were exhausted from carrying the women. The boys sat down with drowsy faces. At that point, Bertha returned.

"Doc, I forgot my mints. Did you see a packet of- What the fuck is going on?" She rushed over to Emma, looking at her face. She then glared at Charles. "Charles, if you were part of some shenanigan with your experimentation, I will kick you right in the-"

"It wasn't me!" Charles grinned at Bertha. "Emma and the others went to Rose's cabin to remanence some good times. Emma didn't know this, but she brought special brownies with her. I didn't know at the time until I saw a bag in the cupboard. Not going to go into details how the 'special flakes' got in the batter. Let's say the person who did it thought they were mint."

Bertha glanced over at Emma and knew right away she was high. "Good Lord! Emma! Poor dear!" Bertha rolled her coat and went straight to the office. She came back with bottles of ice water and gave them to Daisuke and Kat. "They need to stay hydrated and they need to breathe. Plus..." She pulled up a small container of a spice. "This should do the trick."

Daisuke stared at the bottle. "Peppercorn?"

"If they chew peppercorn, they'll be calmer within an hour. Here, Kat, take this to the girls."

Kat goes to Theresa first. She let Theresa smell the pepper, and her anxiety went down. Daisuke scratched her head, noticing the calming effect of the pepper. Kat couldn't help but notice it too. When she cooled down Theresa with ice water bottle, the woman came to.

"Whoa!" Theresa cried, looking around the place. Kat waved to her, rubbing the bottle on her tummy. "What the f- wow! What happened?? Where are we?"

"In the clinic." Kat said calmly. "Big Bertha said this bottle would help. Plus, I want you to breathe."

"Breathe?"

"Yes, dear, breathe." As Theresa breathed deeply, Kat gently rub the woman's shoulder to comfort her. "Would you like a little snack?"

"How little?" Theresa asked. Kat took out a little container of peppercorn. "It will help you."

"Thank you." Theresa took some peppercorn as Kat bundled her into a blanket. The other four women calmed down the same way. Eleanor broke the silence and looked down. She could still feel her pussy so wet and stimulated. She started to rub herself, making a goofy grin. The doctor notice this and made him think.

"Kat," The doctor told his nurse. He pulled the young nurse closer and whispered to her. "We may have calmed down the high, but..." he pointed to the women who are now starting to pleasure themselves under the blankets. "Their hormones are still high!"

"Bloody hell!" Charles slapped himself. "I'm too pooped to satisfy my wife! She did me in on the way here!"

Daisuke nodded as he took the blanket from his patients. He looked closer at their hoo-has and his pants got tight. "Yes, this is a perfect opportunity to use the latest treatment. I've invented it for an occasion like this. Bertha?"

"Sir?" Bertha looked at her employer. Daisuke grinned at her. "Bring me the multivibe."

The multivibe is a device that can pleasure, release and satisfy up to seven participants. Yes, you heard me right! Seven participants! I asked Charles about sometime after another incident (I'll put it in another chapter.) What that man told me about this device was beyond my comprehension. And yet it was easy to use.

The base was a manual controller with two dials. One was for speed and the other was for intensity. The other part of the device were small dildos (two inches) connected by wire. Sure, the length is laughable to you guys, but it works. Daisuke knew what he did when he inserted the first inside Eleanor.

"Eleanor, do you feel the vibrator?" He asked the virgin spinster. Eleanor made a little coo and her tight entrance dripped on the wire. "I'll take that as a yes."

"How many inches have you inserted, Doc?" Tony asked the doctor. He turned to the young man after he inserted the second vibrator inside Theresa. "Two inches. I'll give you two reasons. One, I know Eleanor is a virgin, so I don't want to break her hymen. The vibrator is thin enough to keep the skin intact. Two, it's where their erogenous zone is located. If that area is rubbed the right way, they'll be satisfied in no time."

Now he said that as he filled the rest of the patients with his invention. He stood back and grabbed his controller. "Let's start this baby!" Then he turned on the switch. The vibrators shook inside the needy pussies, making the women moan and tremble. If I could see this myself, my jaw would drop! Kat's did!

Eleanor panted in heavy, short breathes and fell on the bed, crying out. "Mercy! Mercy! What is this??"

Daisuke nodded, but didn't answer her question. Emma shut her eyes, her fingers clutching the blanket. "Charles! It's too much! Take this out!"

"No, love." Charles put his hands on his crotch. He didn't let her know he was stimulated with his wife getting off with a toy. "I think you need this."

"I need to stop putting that damn serum in that ice cream!" She arched her back, her nipples getting harder as the machine vibrated. Claudine fluttered and rolled her eyes, moaning before squirting her honey on the vibrator. Daisuke smirked as the lady collapsed on the bed. "One down!"

Well, if this was the end, he would have ended it. But four remained. He had to take it up a notch. He increased the speed and the intensity, making all four women squealed. Eleanor fainted with her eyes crossed and her mouth open. Sumie was next, her vibrator popped out when she came. Theresa made a high cry, her hands clutched on the sheets before spraying her juices on the doctor. When she dropped, Emma screamed, holding her hubby as she burst.

Just like that, the multi-vibe did its thing. Kat covered the women with the blanket as the women rested. Charles petted his wife's drenched hair as he turned to the doctor. "Doc, I owe you a free meal for helping me wife out."

The waved at the diner co-owner. "Think nothing of it. After letting me test my invention, we'll call it even."