Cookies & Cream Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there they are, bundled in a blanket, not remembering what happened!" Daisuke said to Bertha as she massaged him the next morning. "It was one of those nights, Bertha. I'm bushed! I'm glad you came over when you did."

"I know, baby. But I'm so glad I came over in time!"

"Yes. By the way, how did you know how to sedate someone at that state?"

"I've come from San Francisco, baby. I've dealt people like that when I was an intern." She chuckled and unbutton her shirt. "I also know how to destress a doctor." She went on her knees, her breasts size of watermelons popping. "Would you like to release your stress between these pillows?"

The head nurse walked to the doc with her knees as the doctor unzipped his pants. "Now how can I refuse an offer like that? First it was the new nurse from last night. And now, you want to give me one today. I am getting hard thinking about those delicious boobs of yours!"

Bertha grinned before putting her watermelons around his hard member. She rubbed his erection between her hot breasts, the tip starting to leak already. "You're throbbing already!" The nurse whimpered, her hips wiggling. "I'm getting hot by having my boobs rubbed by your member."

"You know how to pleasure your partner, Bertha! Your succulent boobs are too much to bare! I might explode in a minute."

The dirty nurse winked at her patient. "It's okay, Doc. Just cum for me! I'll clean you up when you're done."

"But I know your style of cleaning! If you clean me with that mouth of yours, I'll get hard again!"

Bertha made a fake pout. "Then I'll have to make you release your seed again, baby." She pressed her breasts around his flesh blade, her wet tongue swirling around his leaking tip. He could not take it and put his hands on her hair. He pulled that thick hair as he climaxed with aggression. She swallowed what she could and let him finish on her chin and breasts. They panted with satisfaction as the moment of passion drifted away. I should point out that when the doctor made his climax, a flash of light appeared. How I found out about this will be revealed next time!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sam's Spa Chronicles Ch. 01 A weekend of slavery.in BDSM
Competition Ch. 01 Crossover, baby! Jolene has a major competition to attend.in Lesbian Sex
Making of a Sex Slave Ch. 01 The Dawning of My Sexual Slavery.in BDSM
Pam & Zach Ain’t Too Proud to Peg Pam pegs Zach for the 1st, but definitely not the last, time.in Anal
The Grande Futapest Hotel Ch. 01 A futa camgirl meets famous futa pornstar Selena Grande.in Humor & Satire
More Stories