Cookies & Cream Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jah! Just like that, mien Süße!" Freda bit her lip as the man nibbled on her nipple. The sisters' eyes lusted over the man and dipped his skin with fudge and whipped cream. When he felt the other sisters' lips and fingers on his body, he sucked Freda harder, making her scream. Her knees shook from her ecstasy. Raymond grinned as he pulled her gently.

"Lie on the floor, Freda is it?" Raymond said, shooing the other sisters away. "Yes, you look so desirable right now." He glanced between her legs, kneeling in front of her. "Is this why you want me again, Freda?"

Before Freda gave her answer, he placed his fingers on her wet lips. She curled her toes and her spine tingled. She let out a moan as he massaged her weak spot. The more he massaged, the closer she became to squirt! (Oh, good Lord, Raymond! And I thought your story amazed me! [Note, this is my output from what Freda told me when she and I met. Yes, I saw her after Raymond told me his story. How I found out about this out of order? You'll find out soon.])

Raymond felt Freda's wet petals tighten around his two digits. He let out a grin as he turned to the three sisters. "You'll all have the privilege to lick my chocolate cock." He looked directly at Sofia. "I'll let you kiss it first."

"Me?" Sofia asked, her hand between her breasts. She crawled over to him when he approved her. She stared at the cock with chocolate sauce dripping down to the floor. She went close and sniffed at it. "Your...your thing...has a strange scent."

Raymond turned away from the youngest sister, ashamed of his unwashed body. "Well I didn't have the chance to take a shower."

"What?" Sofia looked at him. Her hazel eyes blinked. "What is this now? I said the scent is strange and you turned away." She chuckled and started to lick the sauce from his member. She gave him a rush of pleasure, his youthful cock becoming hot. He panted as Sofia began to suck on his tip. He jolted and pulled her off him.

"Please, Sofia, don't be greedy. You must share with your sisters." He gave Maria and Christina his body as they moved closer, licking and sucking away the sweets off his body. He grinned as he placed his third finger in Freda. That sister cried out in euphoria. "Nien! Nien! I'll cum! I'll cum!"

Raymond felt a wet gush flowing inside Freda, his own body tensing with her. With the other sisters cleaning his body like wild canines, he couldn't stand it. He clenched his free hand and blew his load all over the sisters. Most of the hot cream landed on Sofia's surprised face!

When the orgasm passed, he panted and fell next to Freda. He leaned over to her sweaty body and sniffed the sweet aroma from her neck. Freda let out a coo and grinned over this passion. "Danke, Raymond. You were better than the last time we met."

"I've had practice." He admitted, his cock nuzzling between the woman's thick thighs. She felt it and turned to him. "You're still hard?"

"You fed me my bosses' famous ice cream." He lifted her leg and inserted his hard organ right inside her hot muff. She moaned loud, her sisters moving around the couple. Raymond groped her rosy behind as he started to thrust in and out of her. Freda couldn't help but hold on to him, moaning endlessly. The sisters wanted in on this act. They surrounded the man and grabbed him. Sofia grabbed his feet, Christina holding his head and Maria snuggling from behind. Raymond felt the love between the sisters. He sucked on Maria's tit and she wailed with sensation. That was when Freda proclaimed, she climaxed once again!

It was all a blur after that hormone explosion. Well, what do you expect? It was a moment of passion! But I can imagine what went down. Knowing Raymond when I first talked to him, there was a dominant instinct. When he bites his partner during foreplay, it meant he will ravage them. He knew what turned women on. A deep massage here, a lick on a part there, he knew what button to push. That was how he endured the Hanen sisters.

Again, I can imagine how things went. Oh, I had a humongous imagination with this one. Raymond would fuck the brains out of each sister without any sign of slowing down. Foreplay was significant in this one...and so was chocolate sauce and whipped cream. The girls had their moment's sucking him as he pleasured another sister.

Oh, Raymond's dick went everywhere! Maria's mouth, Christina's breasts, Sofia's ass, you name it. The sisters enjoyed every moment of it! The whipped cream was empty. The chocolate sauce was devoured. And Raymond satisfied his appetite.

He saw a huge mess! Cake bits covered with bodily fluids. Naked bodies with smeared remains of toppings. Rosy skin hot with sweat and semen. This looked like it was a crime scene. In a way, it was. And why? Well, for two reasons.

Reason #1: Tony came back in the middle of the session! How did I come across this information?? Well, after my little writing, I called it a day and took lunch. Tony served me and he blurted about Raymond's penis...and how he wanted to be...well, you'll know it soon. And if you think that's bad, the second reason was even worse!

Reason #2: The Flasher. Yeah, you heard me! He managed to find himself on the lake's island. Was it on a whim? Yes...and no. He took yet another picture of the beach orgy! (Yeah, that is the chapter within itself! I'll try to put my notes together on this one later!) When he shot the last picture, he found the bridge. Something told him there was about to be more entertainment. He couldn't be righter!

He hid outside of the mansion underneath the kitchen window. He shot picture after picture of that notorious fivesome! Well...six if you count our Dutch voyeur! The last picture he took got him hard! The image of Sofia with her face full of lust caught his eye! After that session, with everyone passing out, he fled his scene like a cheetah on the hunt! While he ran, a low branch ripped his pocket from his jeans. That branch also left the first clue...a pack of spearmint gum!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Alien Erotic Agenda - Prologue Return to the realm of Shadow and his submissives.in Novels and Novellas
The Lady Paladin 01 - vs. The Spider King A battle ends in a very interesting way.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Lawless Liberty Ch. 01 A bank robbery in 1883 Nebraska doesn't go as planned.in Novels and Novellas
Cowboys and Aliens Ch. 01 A cowboy meets some sexy aliens, then the adventure begins!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Secrets Ch. 01 Don struggles to survive after awaking from his dream.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories