Alien Erotic Agenda - Prologue

Story Info
Return to the realm of Shadow and his submissives.
2.6k words
4
3.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journey back to the realm where the line between fantasy and reality is blurred. Journey back to the land where magic is the norm and supernatural creatures are as common as a next-door neighbor. These creatures are choosy as to who they reveal themselves to, but for the right motivation they'll come out of hiding.

What if supernatural creatures aren't the only entities that exist in this realm? What if there are several new species not of this world that wish to take part in the pleasures of earth? What if...

In the world he is known as Shadow, a Dominant to models in the cam world, and the one that records the tales you are reading about. He befriended the wizard Matthias, and the wizard created Shadow Island for Shadow and his ladies to go for breaks away from the other worlds and to have fun with one another.

Matthias loves to read and hear Shadow's tales and watch him interact with his submissives. Others in the world that Matthias belongs to, a world known as the Fae world, wanted to sample the antics of Shadow and his ladies.

Recently, they were invited to a Fae gathering, where they were essentially tricked into sexual activities by the various Fae species. Normally this would upset anyone, but they had a good enough experience for the most part that they simply accepted what happened and returned to their own world.

The experience helped Shadow and Matthias to regain models trapped in the Fae world, but one at least left Shadow's side to be a sole Dominant instead of a switch. Two other models felt the same way, and Shadow wished them luck in their world. Two new models agreed to be his submissives, and now Shadow's times with his ladies continue.

Shadow sat on a circular arm loveseat in the playroom of his palace on Shadow Island, awaiting the appearances of his ladies. Most of them were switches, but they were submissive to him, and they all decided they needed a bit of playtime regardless who was in control.

Shadow had short dark hair, brown eyes, and an average physique though he was rather hairy all over. His ladies still considered him very handsome and sexy and would say that he was constantly observing everything and thinking all the time.

His ladies by comparison were all very gorgeous young women. Ann was a vibrant redhead with beautiful green eyes and a wonderful figure. A new mother, Ann could wear the insignia of MILF with pride when people described her as such...and they often did. In the world, she went under the name of AnnMarie, and she had been Shadow's submissive the longest.

Bella had dyed her hair a pretty purple color and add it to her pretty hazel eyes and curvaceous figure, one had a beautiful young woman. A mostly dominant switch, Bella chose carefully who she submits to. In the world, she goes under the name of Trouble XX, but to those who get closer to her, she's La Bella Luna Amore, and she was a part of the first story.

Ivy had half her hair dark and half of it blonde, something her submissive sisters jokingly called her sugar and spice sides. Along with her hazel eyes and a gorgeously curvy figure, Ivy's a force to be reckoned with. She's a mostly dominant switch, and like Bella makes people earn the right to have her submit. In the world, she goes under the name Ivy Carter, and she was a part of the first story.

Leilani had blonde hair and hazel eyes, a gorgeous girl with a nice figure as well. She's submissive by nature and likes to prove how good of a girl she is. In the world, she goes under the name LeilaniRyan, and she was a part of the first story.

One of Shadow's new subs is Aly. She's a dark haired, brown eyed, Latina, with a sexy curvy figure and Latin spice. She's a switch, equal parts dominant and submissive, though she is particular who she submits to. In the world, she goes under the name Alyx Singer.

Shadow's other new sub is Kali. An exotic beauty, Kali is half black, half Brazilian, with shoulder-length dark hair and brown eyes. She's naturally submissive but learning to do things on the dominant side of the spectrum and has a wide variety of interests in the arts that make her a force to be reckoned with. In the world, she goes under the name KaliKain.

Shadow surveyed the two large couches he had placed by the circular loveseat, imagining his ladies occupying the two pieces of furniture. Imagination would become reality momentarily, and after the everyday events of the real world, he knew his ladies needed some time to let off steam.

It wasn't single file, but his ladies began entering the playroom through the two entrances on either side of the room, seconds later. As usual, all of his ladies were naked except for thongs, and all had smiles on their faces as they entered the room and wondered over to Shadow, himself clad in only black athletic shorts.

Bella leaned over and kissed him, wearing a skimpy red floral-patterned thong, Ivy did the same, wearing a black thong. Leilani wore a scarlet thong and leaned over to kiss him. Aly's thong was yellow, and Kali's was black; both girls followed suit with their sister submissives. Finally, Ann walked in clad in a pink thong and kissed her master before standing with her sisters.

Shadow motioned for them to sit down on the couches and Ann, Bella, and Kali sat on one while Ivy, Leilani, and Aly sat on the other. Shadow looked them all over, the gears ever grinding in his head, and simply winked at them.

"How're we going to play today, Sir?" Bella asked Shadow simply, looking over her fellow subs the way Shadow was doing.

"Ivy's been bugging me to play with Leilani for a while since Ivy's a sadist and Leilani likes it rough, so I'm pairing those two up," Shadow said to which Ivy grinned at Leilani and she smiled back.

"Now that she's had her baby and is back to being able to play, may I play with Ann?" Bella asked, winking at the redhead who raised her eyebrows but smiled back.

"That works for me," Shadow agreed and looked at Kali and Aly. "You two can come keep me company."

Kali and Aly got up from the couches and joined Shadow on the loveseat. Bella and Ivy stood up as well and went to work taking toys out of the drawers underneath the loveseat for use with their respective partners.

Ivy handed Leilani a pink vibrator and placed a purple one on the couch for her own use. Then Ivy pounced on Leilani, making the blonde giggle before the two came together in each other's arms and began kissing passionately.

As they kissed, they groped each other's breasts and patted each other's butts. Ivy continually got more and more aggressive with her pats until she was all out spanking Leilani while their tongues danced together. Leilani smiled at the spanking, encouraging more as she tickled Ivy's nipple and rubbed her butt.

Instead of simply caressing Leilani's breasts, Ivy began slapping them, one after the other, making Leilani moan against their kiss. Leilani began rubbing Ivy's clit through her thong as Ivy continued to spank her and slap her breasts, never stopping the kiss but moaning highly.

Ivy finally broke their kiss, and Leilani kissed her neck at Ivy's sweet spot before going lower and massaging Ivy's nipples with her tongue and lips. Leilani took the vibrator Ivy had given her, turned it on, and pressed it to Ivy's pussy through her thong where Leilani had been rubbing her.

Ivy swore and let her head drop back, moaning louder when Leilani pulled the front of her thong out of the way and pressed the vibrator right to her clit, using her other hand to stroke Ivy's pussy lips over and over. Holding the vibrator to her clit, Leilani inserted two fingers into Ivy's pussy and worked the girl evenly but deeply.

Finally, Ivy couldn't hold back the orgasm and it flooded out of her, drenching Leilani's fingers and making Leilani smile very satisfied. Ivy pushed Leilani down into a laying position on the couch and went to work putting on a strap-on to which Leilani giggled but gave her an encouraging look.

Ivy finally leaned over Leilani and slapped her in the face the way Leilani loved it before putting a hand around her throat and using her other hand to pull the front of Leilani's thong to the side. Ivy turned her own vibrator on and held it to Leilani's clit as she continued to hold her down by the throat.

Leilani grinned but was soon caught up in the moment, moaning as the vibrator made her wetter and wetter. Ivy continued to hold her down, gliding the vibrator all over Leilani's pussy continuously before always going back to her clit.

Finally, Ivy decided Leilani was wet enough as her moans became screams and she set the vibrator off to the side. The two looked into each other's eyes for a moment before Ivy plunged the strap-on inside Leilani, hard and deep.

Ivy thrusted in Leilani quickly, and more deeply, harder and more forceful, all the while continuing to hold her down by the neck. Leilani gasped and moaned, her moans becoming screams as she felt the pleasure in her core.

"That's it, sexy bitch, fucking take it!" Ivy moaned with a Cheshire cat-like grin on her face as she continued to work her fellow sub.

Leilani grinned back, her body spasming from the pleasure she was feeling. Ivy wouldn't let up, even when Leilani grabbed her butt and squeezed to show how good she was feeling. Ivy picked up the vibrator with her free hand and held it to Leilani's clit once more.

It was all too much, and Leilani orgasmed hard from the force of the vibrator and the strap-on. Ivy let her go, both her hold on her neck and the strap-on from her pussy, and the two embraced again before sharing another passionate French kiss.

"Oh god, I needed that," Leilani murmured.

"Me too, that was fucking lit," Ivy agreed.

While Ivy playfully attacked Leilani, Bella and Ann embraced one another and began a passionate kiss that sent fire through both their souls. Ann stroked Bella's back and Bella let her fingertips glide up and down Ann's side, teasing the side of her breast as she moved.

Their tongues sought one another and Ann sensually smacked Bella's butt while Bella tickled Ann's nipple with her thumb-tip. Though she was a switch, Bella wasn't going to completely dominate Ann, but she gently led the girl, pulling her closer in their embrace and deepening the kiss to the point that her tongue was almost down Ann's throat.

Ann moaned against Bella's mouth and both girls couldn't help but smile. Ann patted Bella's butt some more and Bella palmed Ann's breast before lightly pinching her nipple and making Ann gasp.

Finally, Bella broke the kiss and kissed Ann's neck, then lower. With her hand still covering one of Ann's breasts, Bella kissed her other breast and teased her nipple with the tip of her tongue. Ann went back to massaging Bella's back for a moment, then brought her hand around and down and began rubbing Bella's pussy through her thong.

Ann's other hand went to Bella's breasts and both girls moaned at each other's attention on them. Bella picked up a pink vibrator and handed it to Ann before spreading her legs to give Ann better access to her nether regions. The two looked each other in the eyes and continued to massage each other's breasts before Ann turned on the vibrator to high.

First, she pressed it to Bella's clit through her thong and smiled when Bella gasped and breathed harder. Then when the thong started to get wet, Ann pulled the front of the thong out of the way before rubbing Bella's pussy with the vibrator.

Ann then pressed the vibrator back to Bella's clit, before inserting her middle finger inside Bella's pussy and pumping her. Bella moaned loudly as Ann worked her both with the vibrator and her finger. Bella let her head fall back and Ann kissed her exposed neck before adding a finger inside her pussy.

Ann worked her harder, pushing her fingers deeper, and Bella finally moaned out profanity as Ann took her over the edge with an intense orgasm. Ann removed her fingers but kept the vibrator on Bella's clit. She licked Bella's juices off her fingers then inserted them right back in Bella. Bella giggled at Ann's actions, then moaned loudly again as Ann fingered her once again.

With both the action of the vibrator and the actions of Ann's fingers, Bella had her second orgasm almost instantly. Now Bella made Ann release her and pushed Ann down on her back. Bella made quick work of stripping Ann of her thong before pushing her legs open and rubbing her pussy and clit with her fingers and thumb.

Ann had been forced to let go of Bella's breast when she was pushed over and Bella had let go of hers. Bella now used her free hand to pick up a purple vibrator and turn it on to high. While her fingers still rubbed Ann's pussy lips, she pressed the vibrator to Ann's clit. Now it was Ann's turn to moan and squirm at the actions taking place on her body.

Bella worked Ann's pussy with the vibrator and her fingers for a little while until Ann was glistening wet. However, instead of using her fingers inside Ann's pussy, Bella picked up a glass dildo and gently plunged it inside Ann. Ann gasped as the dildo filled her up, then moaned as it was worked inside her.

Bella expertly worked the glass dildo and the vibrator on Ann who now lay there with her eyes closed taking in the pleasure of the experience. Bella thrust hard and deeply with the dildo, kissing Ann's inner thighs while she worked her pussy.

Harder and quicker, Bella worked the dildo inside Ann. She went deeper and pressed the vibrator more forcefully against Ann's clit. Ann began to tremble and they both knew she was close to orgasm.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum!" Ann moaned, to which Bella grinned.

"Cum for me, Ann," Bella said in just above a whisper, continuing to work the dildo and vibrator hard on the other girl.

Ann wailed as her long, intense orgasm hit, and Bella gave her one final thrust as Ann went hard over the edge. Ann lay there panting afterwards, and Bella gave her another kiss on the lips to show how much she enjoyed it as well as Ann.

After watching Ivy with Leilani, and Bella with Ann, Shadow, Kali, and Aly were all very horny now. However, before the three could start playing with each other, Matthias materialized in the room.

He saw what was going on and nodded his approval. Through the door, came Kaetaria, who saw what was going on and glared at Matthias.

"Seriously, it can wait till they're done," Kaetaria insisted, but Matthias ignored her.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I have some news for you, then you can go back to playing," Matthias said and a pearly white teeth grin.

Shadow and his girls all looked at him and Shadow rolled his eyes.

"Okay, make it quick," Shadow murmured.

"Of course," Matthias agreed. "You'll all love this..."