Cookies & Cream Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, we'll take a minute. But, when you're ready, we'll give this a shot."

It did take one minute to calm down, then they began to move together. Raymond moved his hips to Tony's, thrusting in rhythm with Tony's moves. Rudy felt double the penetration, feeling Raymond's shakes through Tony. But the man in the middle got the most pleasure! He was both the giver and the receiver in this three-way! Oh, to be a fly on the wall to see that!

"Damn! This is so amazing!" Rudy cried, drooling as he moved his booty to Tony's rocket. Tony moaned to Rudy's excited booty, his hand rubbing his leaking faucet. Rudy cried out in pleasure, his mind on the blank at this point. His words slurred but were still clear as bells! "I'm going to blow up!"

"I know!" Tony panted as his body sweat between his buddies. "Maybe we can move to another position?"

Rudy were in all fours as Tony squatted to pound him. Raymond in turn, knelt behind Tony to gratify them both. Yes, this was a three-men participation, but he at that point, he felt like he was doing most of the work. In a way, he was. He thrusted, Tony reacted in momentum and he pushed his willie into Rudy's Nellie!

There were grunting and sweating, hands groping and rubbing. Tony and Raymond put their palms on Rudy's head as they pounded harder. Rudy grinned as this intensity gotten stronger. Their world glowed as they kept going. For this moment, this pleasure they had felt like forever. But forever could only last for so long!

"I'm gonna..." Rudy cried out but couldn't finish. Tony understood him, his face red from the pleasure. "We're gonna cum together!"

With one last push, there was a hot release. Yes, very, very hot release. Again, you need to be a fly on the wall to see. Well, I can sure visualize the scene in my head. The sauna would be a mess! And three exhausted young would be in the middle of it. It was quite an experience for this threesome. But as life goes, time cannot pause for anyone.

Raymond's ear perked when he heard female voices. He jumped up and saw someone opening the door. He cursed in a whisper and woke both the guys. He thought he saved them by seeing another room. It was dark, but it was their only way from being seen. How convenient for them to dodge the girls' eyes right on time! Or did they?

Tony panted as he saw some of the girls from Rho Beta Mu enter the sauna with their towels on their bodies. He gasped as saw them uncovering themselves. He whimpered as he got hard again. Raymond put his hand on his friend's mouth.

"You idiot! Do you want to be caught?"

"Maybe?" Tony whispered with a shrug. Raymond grunted and looked back. There was Ingrid dropping her towel, her curves showing. She chuckled at the other girls who enjoyed themselves naked. "That volleyball game really worked up a sweat, didn't it, girls?"

"Hell yeah!" Kachina said, rubbing her tender boobs. "These girls couldn't stop flopping! I shouldn't jump too hard."

"Oh yeah?" Willa grinning to Kachina, rubbing her breasts. "I bet you weren't complaining when Kenji rubbed them."

The other girls laughed when Willa teased that Brazilian hottie. That short, pink-hair girl could moan! Miel chuckled when she felt something soft and sticky. Her face surprised, she slowly turned around to see what that was. There was Rudy passed out from the passion, his gaped pie showing. She gasped as she turned to the others. This Raymond noticed, but at the time realized Rudy's absence.

"Why is that girl blushing?" Tony asked, following Raymond's direction. Raymond shook his head as the girl went behind her bench. "I'm not sure. Do you think she found that pint?"

"Uh-oh!" Tony said as he remembered that Crème Brûlée he left on the bench. "It's under the girl's legs. I must have put that there before we-"

"Yeah, no, don't remind me." Raymond grimaced. He turned to check on Rudy. "Hey buddy, are you...Rudy?"

Tony looked back to see vacant space. The men looked at each other in shock before going back to the main sauna. There Miel stared at the sleeping boy in silence, tempted what she should do. Her heart told her to give help him and take him home. Her mind agreed since it was the right thing to do. She was about to help him, but Rudy's butt pushed right on her face.

"Mmmph!" Miel muffled, holding his hips. Her mouth tasted the warm cream from her crush's honey inn. The other girls caught Miel with the boy's butt on her, wide eyed. Kachina grinned at her and pointed at her with her thumb.

"Ha, check this out, guys! Not five minutes in this sauna and Miel's already getting action!" And that was when Raymond and Tony realized they were in deep shit!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Another Welcomed Guest Ch. 01 Five years after the events of A Welcome guest.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Bi Cuckold Humiliated and Fucked Ch. 01 Hubby is tricked into getting fucked by wife's black friend.in Fetish
The Loving Husband Ch. 01 My wife is becoming a cuckquean.in Erotic Couplings
Geneva School for Girls Ch. 01 The headmaster teaches busty Jessica not to break the rules.in Mature
Unexpected Threesome Ned unexpectedly hooks up with the girls crewing his yacht.in Group Sex
More Stories