Cookies & Cream Ch. 28

Story Info
Lovers moving on from toxic relationships.
6.6k words
3.1k
2
0

Part 28 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"French Vanilla"

Yuki, Rosa and I decided to sleep over at the Eta cabin. Despite the excitement, we slept like infants with dry diapers. I woke up with messy hair and soreness in the usual places. Other than that, I felt great! I could not wait for this new day to begin.

It was after breakfast when the excitement started. I had my sunny side up eggs with my jelly toast (Didn't have much of an appetite) when there was a commotion in the kitchen. I was a little out of focus at the time and Rosa was still eating. Only Yuki paid close attention to Charles's loud voice. When Emma gave Yuki her scones, however, her attention took her elsewhere. Well, a few minutes later, we found Pam coming out of the diner's kitchen. None of us knew what she was feeling at the time.

"Well, Kendra, I got my first paycheck and it's Thursday. Let's head to Home Depot and buy some supplies." She walked a bit quick as she took off her apron. "Yuki, Rosa, come with me."

"Pam, don't you want to take a shower first before we hit the mall?" Yuki suggested. "I mean you were in the kitchen. The last thing you want is a stench of sweat...and pepper-onion juice."

Pam took one big whiff at her underarm. She showed repulse at her odor and nodded in agreeance. "Right...I should take one. But if one of you enters the bathroom to see me naked-"

"WE WON'T!"

We waited outside the Eta house during Pam's shower time. Knowing Pam, it would take about an hour to clean herself. The one thing we know about Pam is she has a thing for cleanliness. It was odd. When she is in the tub, it was peaceful. But we heard a lot of moaning in there. Yuki, Rosa and I found it strange at first. It was then that Theresa showed up with her mail that we heard our friend moan out a name.

"Whoa! What was that??" Theresa fell on her butt, throwing her mail into the air. She scrambled and caught some of her mail as we helped her collect the envelopes. "Great Lord above! It's true! The resort is haunted!"

"Calm down, Theresa!" Rosa grunted with disbelief. "That was not a ghost I assure you. That came from Pam's bathroom. It was her!"

"Oh, thank God! She had me for a moment there!"

"Sorry she scared you." I complied to the divorcee. "For the record, she never was so verbal in her bath time. Speaking of which, Rosa, who the hell is Daniel?"

Rosa blinked her eyes and shook her head. "I have no idea! Yuki, who the hell is Daniel?"

"Don't look at me! I haven't a clue!"

Theresa sighed and stood, shuffling her mail in her hands. "Oh well, if it's all the same to you, I should go back to my cabin to file the bills. After that, Home Depot run."

"You're going to Home Depot?" Rosa asked her.

Theresa stood and fidgeted her fingers on the envelopes. "Why sure. I have decided to move back here in Orlando. If I go back to Atlanta, I'd be facing something depressing. I don't want to go back where my heart broke into pieces. Besides, it's about time I should move on."

"So, you're going to fix your cabin?" Yuki asked her as she started to walk. Theresa shuffled her legs, feeling rather good about herself. Yuki, Rosa and I happened to follow her. She didn't mind some company. "I...I mean we don't mean to pry and all."

"No, you're not prying. Anyway, today I finally accumulated enough courage and signed my divorce papers. Now my current ex will have his life and I have mine."

"Good on you!" I applauded her action in spirit, cheering for her. "I guess that means you can move on with your life, right?"

"Yeah." Theresa stopped at her porch and looked at the banisters. "Well, this is my starting project. These wooden stair bannisters have seen better days!"

They have. They were covered with moss and mushrooms started to pop at the boards. I shook my head at the buttons when a shrill echoed the woods. "What the hell?? What are you, seven?? Why did you disappear on me?"

"Sorry, Pam!" Yuki cried. "We got carried away talking to Theresa. She signed her divorce papers and is moving back here!"

Pam was aloof and scrunched her face. "Well, good for her. I don't care. Listen, we need to cash my check so we can buy our things for our cabin."

"Your cabin?" Theresa asked. "But your cabin is fine as it is."

"No." I said to her. "No, not the Eta cabin. She is referring to the recreation cabin in the former cabin 13. We are giving that a total make-over."

Theresa's face showed her reluctance to accept our spirit of sprucing that cabin. "You do know that the cabin was built on top of an Indian cemetery."

"You and Billy believe that cabin's cursed?" Pam asked with disgust in her face. She grunted from that hogwash. "I don't know which one is worse, you or that twinkie addict?"

Rosa rolled her eyes. "Theresa, would you mind driving us to a couple of spots?"

"No trouble at all! Let me grab my purse!" As Theresa ran to her cabin, Rosa turned back to Pam. "How are you gonna cash your check, btw? Your home is in Boston and you are currently residing in Maimi due to college. We're in Orlando and you don't have a bank account in here!"

"Or do I?"

We didn't think she had an ace up her sleeve. During our ride to the bank, she explained to us about her unfortunate occurrence with her uncle. In one text, she found out he was having an affair with a girl her age! Pam shot the screen as evidence of course. When the uncle pleaded with her not to tell her aunt, she asked for something he could afford. Remember, children, love doesn't have a price. Cheating, on the other hand...

"And then My Aunt Cherie told that bastard she knew all about the cheating all along. To spite him, she went to Rio on her own and had sex with a young man!"

"Wow!" We cried. I piped up. "Was that the same time he accidentally texted you?"

"Yep! Well, because of that, I got what I needed anyway! My Aunt gave me her extra account in the bank right here. It was for the damage my uncle and my aunt has done."

"Well, if you want my opinion, I think revenge cheating is an awful idea!" Theresa told Pam. "They should have divorced!"

"Well, they didn't. In fact, their sex life got even stronger! As proof she had sex with the dude, she gave him the vid in her phone."

"Good Lord!"

"Pam, what did he say to that??" Yuki asked her. She shrugged. "I don't care what that bastard of my Uncle Luke had to say! He did it to himself! He cheated on her, so she cheated on him back! I must say, that guy was so hot!"

"You watched that vid!"

"Yeah, my aunt accidentally gave the vid to me." She blushed and grunted. "I really need to change my number! But yeah, I saw it. The guy was fine! Hair on his chest, muscles all over, goatee and a mustache, I am talking full-on masculinity!"

"You love...hairy bodies?" Rosa seethed her teeth when Pam made that description. Theresa nodded in approval. "Well, you need to have some hair on a person's body. It was popular in my day."

"Yeah, in your day," I commented. Theresa rolled her eyes as she turned her car at the parking lot. "Well, you have heard of manscaping, have you not?"

"Well yeah! John shaves his chest hair and it's shape like a triangle!"

"I can count every hair on my boyfriend's chest!" Yuki said with pride. Rosa asked her how many. Her answer made us speechless. "Two!"

After cashing Pam's check, Theresa took us to Home Depot. We got our supplies for our weekly project. Theresa went to the home improvement section to ask some advice. So, we had our stuff paid and waited for our driver when Pam discussed about the morning. The girl had a massive angina attack (exaggeration on her end) when she saw HIM! And Charles told us he hired him as a morning shift fry cook.

"Say what?" Rosa cried out. Yuki went to her calculator and analyzed the financials when I gawked in disbelief. "Wait, wait, wait, he hired another employee? How many of you guys does a diner afford?"

"Apparently, not enough." Pam sighed. "In fact, our tips alone could afford us trust funds for our grandkids!"

Yuki dropped her calculator, the drop echoed through the aisle. We stared at her. I was the only one who had the audacity to ask her to repeat. "Come again?"

"Okay, that is an exaggeration, but I believe by the end of the summer, our tips can help us pay for our college debts and be set for life!"

"You're rich already!" I commented. "Why bother needing a job?"

"My family came from a long line of hard workers." Pam answered honestly. Welp, looks like my stomach had a bruise from her verbal punch! "My grandfather worked for his earnings. My father earned his. Why shouldn't I earn mine?"

"Point well proven, amiga." Rosa, slapping the back of my head. "Working hard is part of everyone's dream! If you want to achieve anything, you need to work for it! And damn! I want to work my ass off today!"

Yuki picked up her calculator and put it back into her purse. "So I am! Let's start working on cabin 13!"

Theresa came over to the new inspired us with a doily of lumber. "Yee-haw! We are so getting things done today! What are you going to do?"

The other three wanted to start with sanding the floors. I, on the other hand, shouted what was more important. "We're making humane traps to catch skunks!"

The three sisters of my fell over, sandpapers flying out of their bags! Yeah, they have forgotten about our little infestation. When we headed back to Camp Hattawata, Pam told us more about the new employee. His name was Daniel Marzari, a genuine great cook. He was greatly known for his skills with assudo (That's Portuguese for "roast"). There was another bomb shell Pam informed us.

"I remembered him as my aunt's lover!"

"NO!" We all cried out gasping. SHIT! I didn't see that coming! Ha! Looking at this, I feel like we were old biddies swapping gossip around town. But I digress. We got sanding to do. We got our supplies, and some food to lure the skunks away. Of course, the mommy had her kits, so we had to give her a new home to settle. Once she and kits settled on the doggie bed, we started to work on the floor.

We sanded the floors with persistence as the skunks watched us. We got sweaty of course so our clothes were disposed when the sun rose into the sky. We worked topless when one of our phones dinged. It was mine and Nikki was the caller. I picked up, my breasts flopping around as I moved.

"Yo!"

"Kendra? Is Pam around?"

"Oh yeah, she's right with Yuki, Rosa and I. We're working on the cabin!"

"Right now?" Nikki pouted, waving her check. "But I got my paycheck. I want to cash it!"

Pam cursed over her breath. She grabbed my phone and made a scowl. "Nikki, if you said you wanted to cash in, you could have asked me to wait for you."

"But then we couldn't have finish sanding." Yuki commented. Nikki stared at Yuki. "Why are her boobs naked?"

"Christ!"

"Nikki, focus! Besides, we are almost done with sanding. We will come here for a bite to eat. And then we can make a quick trip to the bank, okay?"

"Okay, Pam, but there might be a problem at lunch."

I took the phone gently and we shared it. "Why?"

Well, the answer came when we saw a closed sign. I knocked on the door and Nikki answered along with Katie and Ingrid. "Come on! Before the lunch crew sees you!" We rushed into the diner and Ingrid shut the door, locking it. Yuki looked around the place. "Where's Emma and Charles?"

"The flasher struck again!" Ingrid cried, her eyes all soggy with tears. "Doesn't he have enough footage already?"

"Oh God! What did he take this time?"

"Billy when he...interviewed the new employee." The girls blushed and looked away. Rosa burst out laughing. "Billy?? I thought he was into feminine dudes!"

Katie played with her apron. "Well, he's rather interested in bottoms of all forms. Daniel...love his chicken hot from the oven."

There was a silence at first, and I broke the silence by flaring my sinuses. I let out a smile, trying to keep my composure. Yuki joined me with the holding laughter (and failing). "Kendra! Kendra, you need to put this in your book."

"I don't have my notebook with me." I admitted. "I didn't think I would need it!"

"Here's mine!" Rosa gave me her red notebook. Pam and the others exchanged looks as I jotted down what went on that morning. I asked Nikki what happened that morning after Pam clocked out. Well, at first, Nikki was reluctant to answer. She was suspicious about my note taking. I answered with honesty and that I promised not to put into details that is too graphic. After my reassurance, Nikki began her version on what happened.

Daniel worked on his job, frying fish in the fryer next to Tony. From what she saw, they took an interest in one another. There wasn't any touching of course, but there was a lot of attraction there. Nikki decided to move herself to the dishwashing section to keep a close eye on them. She may have some curiosity on her own (my opinion by the way Nikki blushed). She saw a sure sign when she saw Tony's bulge in his tanned pants.

She turned back and grinned when there was a knock on the windowpane. There was Billy waving to the workers. He pointed to the door, signaling her to open it. She opened it and he showed himself in. I'm pretty sure he did this over-the-top entrance. That is one of my intakes on him, over-the-top.

"Hello!" He slid in the floor, his pecks showing in his muscle shirt. "Well, word on the grapevine the C&C crew hired a new member!" He snorted as Charles came out of the office. "Charles! Did you and your wife hire a new...man?"

"Yeah?" Charles scratched his hand when he answered. "He is going to work on morning shift until one. Oi, Daniel!"

"Si?" Daniel walked over to his boss. "Did you call me?"

"Yeah, man. Meet our counselor of Camp Hattawata, Billy."

The new man chuckled and grinned to the exotic breath of fresh air. "We've met. He showed me around the grounds last night. He even made me feel comfortable in my new home."

Charles looked at Billy. "Really?" Oh, the Brit knew Billy's real intentions to help Daniel. The man was chiseled and every cell on his body was perfection, hair and all. If he persuaded him to give him what he wanted, then this Brazilian hottie fell for that guy's charm. Nikki could tell when they looked at each other. Charles sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm heading back to my office. I think I need to cool down with this."

"Right! In the meantime," Billy took the new man's hand. "Daniel and I have to get more acquainted. Come on, Danny boy!"

And now we've come to the series I like to call "WHAT?!" I'll spare you the carnival of spiels and give you the basic. A girl looks out the window, seeing the two men making out like mad. Her reaction was "WHAT?!" She called over another girl and she go, "What?" The first girl pointed to the scene in front of them. The second girl stared at the two men, she went, "WHAT?" and the called the next girl! Lather, rinse, and repeat.

Yeah, by the time the female crew stopped what they're doing and looked, Daniel was already on his knees. Damn! I so need to sign up to work at the diner! There that new guy was sucking on Billy's horny stiff, giving that guy the sparkle eye. Yeah, you heard me...sparkle eye! He rolled his eyes and sparkled as his new friend pleasured him.

Next thing they knew, Daniel's chest propped on the glass right in front of them! They only saw Billy's hands on those hairy pecks, and they moved on the glass. The girls knew what the movements were. They grinned and blushed as the dark nipples swished up and down right in front of them. Katie went even as far as attempt to lick one of them! She didn't do it, but she was naughty enough to think it!

While the show was going on, Nikki happened to notice a certain glimpse of a shadow. She couldn't see what made it, but its silhouette looked like it crouched. A lump entered her throat and her mind felt dread. Oh yes, she feared the worst. However, she didn't prepare herself of what it was!

She ran outside and yelled out, "Cougar!" That was when the Flasher struck. That flash blinded everyone outside and inside that diner. The girls screamed out as they rubbed their eyes. Of course, Charles and Emma bolted out of their spaces, hearing their employees wailing.

"Oi!" Charles cried out, seeing the red in their eyes. Emma ran over to the girls as Charles asked them. "Oi, girls! What happened?"

"The Flasher!" Ingrid cried with tears coming out of her eyes. "He shot Billy and the new guy!"

"Blimey!" Charles facepalmed and dashed out the door as Emma followed to try and help Billy. "Here, honey, here's your lucky sash."

"Forget me, Emma! Grab the Flasher before he disappears!"

"So, that's why Charles and Emma aren't here." Ingrid finished the story. "I was in charge and locked the diner in case the Flasher comes back."

"I'm sure the Flasher won't come back." I assured the girls. "He only comes when someone is having sex." When I said those words, a thought struck my mind. The question that popped into my mind was "How did that guy know when someone is...doing it?"

Katie sighed and gave us a "come on" gesture with her arm. We followed her to the end of the hall. She turned to us and told us. "He might come back. Do you think Billy and this new guy was finished?"

I fell into shock! Rosa was giddy as Yuki was on the verge of fainting. Pam blushed crimson when she spoke. "You mean to tell us they're still going at it after everything??"

Katie grinned and giggled as she opened the door. There we saw Billy on the bed pounding the hell out of the new guy. That was my first time I saw Daniel. His head was down with Billy's hand planting his cheek. And there was poor Tony watching the whole thing. He covered her hard cock as he saw the show on that chair.

My hands were on my cheeks as Yuki fainted. Rosa smirked and rubbed her hands menacingly. OML The sight of the whole thing made me...wet! I got so turned on with the movements and Daniel's deep grunting. I didn't know what I was doing, but the next thing I knew, Pam grabbed my hand.

"Are you crazy?" She whispered to me. I was baffled when she grabbed my hand. "What?"

"You know what!"

"No, I honestly don't!"

Pam sighed and placed her hand on my crotch. "You were going to touch yourself right there!"

Rosa closed her jaw when Pam touched me like that. "Whoa! Girl, that's inappropriate!"

Pam turned to her Rosa. "Like you don't want to touch her like that."

"At least I asked her for consent first!"

I squeeze my eyes as I keep feeling Pam's hand at my crotch. It felt familiar and somehow inviting. I couldn't help but enjoy her touch. "I am giving her my consent."

Pam gave me a stink eye. "Kendra, what is wrong with you? You are sick."

"Says the girl that touched my pussy without asking."

Pam bit her lip when it was my turn to give her the stink eye. She started to sweat as Billy still went at it with the new guy. Now, normally, women would be appalled to see this. For some odd reason, as a woman, having a man getting pounded by another would feel disgust with it. In a psychological point of view, maybe we would feel useless or even jealous for not getting what we want. Hey, we can deny it all we want, but we, the women, could improvise. Case and point, Katie pointed to her backpack with her head. "I have toys in case we get turned on."

"Get your bag!" Pam cried, going into the room and taking off her clothes. We were shocked and Yuki who became conscience, saw Pam's boobs pop out! She even heard Pam going, "We're going to join the boys!"

"Holy shit! She cracked!" Rosa cackled in joy! She went into the room, grinning at the high-strung woman. "Pam, you never do this! You would never do this!"

Pam stared at Rosa as she put her fingers on her panties. At this point, Billy stopped fucking that lad and stared at the women. Tony kept covering himself as he saw the girls getting naked now. Katie giggled and snuck behind Pam and groped her bosoms. "Welcome to Nymphomania, Pam!"

12