Cookies & Cream Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha??" Now that was Pam's reaction. Her expression was a combination of crossed and embarrassed when her boobs got squished. "Katie, what..."

"Oh, you're usually a smart mouth." I said as I move closer, taking off my shirt to her. "Are you ashamed about your runaway thoughts?"

Pam couldn't answer me. She could only stutter and mutter some random alien language. I move down to her panties, taking them off for her. I look closer to her naked body. "My, your pussy's soaked!"

"No! That's not true!" Pam quivered as Katie twisted her fun bags. Daniel tried to look, but my head was in the way. Billy grunted to Daniel's distraction, grabbing his cheeks. "Danny Boy! Don't pay the girls any mind! They are only playing you! You are mine, baby!"

He pulled out his cock and then push straight in. Daniel arched his back, holding the bed post as Billy goes all beast on him. We really could not care less about the boys. Let them play. We have our own toys. I started to lick up Pam as Nikki took off her clothes. With a nod from Ingrid, she took off her panties. She showed Pam her little secret. Well, the little secret grew, and it was hard.

"What the hell? You have a cock?" Pam asked in shock. Yuki woke up at that time, seeing Nikki's cock. She smiled. "Oh, Nikki!" She moved closer to Nikki, holding her close. "You want to give Pam your cock, don't you?"

Nikki blushed as Yuki's hand slipped down her body, grabbing her dick and rubbed it. Billy stopped what he was doing as he stared at that girl's thick cock. He boggled and pumped his partner faster. "No, no-no-no! I can't let her have you, Daniel! I must cum in you! It has to be my cum!"

"You're getting too hot, baby!" Daniel said to Billy. "Don't let the women get to you!" Daniel turned around and stroke Billy's cheeks. He never looked at us once, but we didn't care at this point. We were doing our thing, licking and sucking on each other. Daniel kissed his new partner, groping on his cheeks. Billy gave into the kiss and laid down with him, going back to making love.

Ingrid was the only one standing, watching what's happening. She wiggled her wide hips, thinking about joining them. When she was about to unbutton her top, she heard the knock. She turned quickly and ran over to the main dining room. She looked around and found Jules at the front door.

"Yo, Ingrid!" The Belgian waved to the girl. She ran over and unlocked the door. "What 'appened? Why is your diner closed?"

"Oh, the Flasher!"

"Tonnerre sacré! Not 'im! Is zat why your owners are out? Are zey hunting 'im down?"

"Yeah. I think they're making an angry mob too."

"Oh yes, you should 'ear my neighbor cursing and grab 'is gun. Teddy iz not 'appy! Anyway, are you good at making ice cream?"

"Well, Emma gave me a few basics of running Ole Bessy."

"OO iz 'Ole Bessy'?"

Ingrid pointing to the cow shaped mixer. "That's Ole Bessy. She makes a lot of ice cream with her. She has to clean her after every use." She went to the counter and switched it on. "You know, allergens and all."

"Oh, well we don't want you to 'ave a zuit now do we? Right zen, how about you give me a pint of French Vanilla?"

"French Vanilla? Sure, no problem." Ingrid got the basic ingredients to make the cream. "Sugar, milk, heavy cream, vanilla beans and vanilla extract. I think I have everything." She turned on the blender and mixed all the ingredients in Ole Bessy. When she finished the mix, she noticed the blend isn't the right color.

"Oh, no, it's too bright! I need to make it yellow!"

Jules made the 'Ah-ha' face and knocked on the counter. "Mademoiselle, I see you 'ave a dilemma. The vanilla cream is too light for your liking, no? Allow me to 'elp vous. Now, do you know why the cream is called 'French'?"

Ingrid shrugged. "They grow their own vanilla?"

"Ah, zat is a nice gesture to suggest France 'as a warm enough temperature to grow vanilla, but no. Zee vanilla beans come from specific species of orchids. Now zose orchids grow in tropical places, such as Madagascar, Tahiti and Mexico."

"Oh, wait, that's why we have Tahiti Vanilla!"

"Zat's right, but you want to know 'ow to make French Vanilla. Ze reason zay call it 'French' is ze way zay make it. You, my good chef, 'ave forgotten an important ingredient for zis ice cream. To make the cream rich and thick, you must add eggs."

Well, Ingrid's mind was blown. In fact, so was I when she told me that! Who knew the French put eggs in their cream?? Well, after she cracked some eggs, she blended the mixture again. This time, she got the texture and color she wanted.

"Here you go, Monsieur," Ingrid said to the smart gentleman. "This is one pint of French Vanilla ice cream. I put it in the container to keep it from melting rapid."

"Ah oui! Thank you! And now you 'ave learned 'ow to make ice cream le French way."

"I sure do!" She said, wiping the mixer. "I can't wait to tell Emma I made my first ice cream sale!"

When Jules exited the diner, she locked the door and went back to the counter. She sighed and wiped the counter as there was another knock on the door. There was a girl with lavender hair waving at her. Ingrid recognized her and rushed to open the door. "What's up Brandie?"

Meanwhile, out of the diner, Jules strolled in the Florida woods, whistling his favorite tune. His path took him to Theresa's cabin where she worked on her porch. She used a drill to install her new banister. Jules was enchanted with Theresa's knowledge of building tools. He wanted to greet her and talk to her. All was in vain when he tripped over a semi buried stone.

When he came to, he was on this stomach, his body numb from pain and unexpected sleep. His fingers could barely grip on the ground. His cheek glowed hot against the sting. His back baked under the Florida sun. It was strange since the heat on him would disappear and reappear on it. He soon heard a female moaning over him, first distant then up close.

"Jules?" A voice sang to his ear. His eyes opened when he heard that voice. He then felt long locks of green hair against his shoulders. He sighed in silence as he felt the woman's soft body on his back. Her soft moaning to him told him she cared about his wellbeing. The ice cream bowl in front of him told him...

Merde! She's sexually aroused! Ingrid must have put a few drops of that X ingredient while she cracked those eggs! How did I manage not seeing that?? He lost himself for a minute when Theresa kissed his ear. He felt intense when Theresa rubbed her body on top of his. He questioned himself how Theresa got to him.

Well, here is the thing. Theresa wiped her brow after her banister was done. When she heard a huge thud, she found poor Jules flat on her stone path. She squeaked in a panic as she ran to him. She tried waking him, but the bruise on his forehead gave her the idea he'd be out. She found the ice cream on the ground right side up. She sighed as she picked up the man and placed him inside. Then she rushed back to the yard to collect the ice cream. ("I had to, Kendra! I don't want those filthy ants have their germy bodies on a drop!") Phew! Talk about choices!

She placed poor Jules on the couch and put the cream on the stand next to it. She wanted to cool him off from a possible heat stroke. She took off his clothes one strip at a time. As she did so, she noticed something familiar about his body. His bronze pecks, his freckle next to his belly button, his scar above his hip. Those same details looked like Dusty's physique. It was yesterday when she noticed the scar right above his hip. She never asked him since his touches drove her wild.

Her memories of that moment made her aroused. That and the exotic aroma of the ice cream made her blood boiling! She placed herself on his back and started to rub him. Her tank top irritated her and therefore felt unnatural. She took off her damp top and threw it over her floor. She couldn't help herself but to keep rubbing her Jules.

She heard him moaning in a sleepy voice, making her rub his back more with her bosom. Her eyes rolled over, feeling wet inside her shorts. Girl, if I was aroused, I'd dispose my clothes long ago! Well, she took care of her shorts and now it was her natural body rubbing her Jules. Her voice cooed and her kisses were more frequent each time.

Each time he let out a moan in his sleep, she felt herself going wetter for him, rubbing him more. She had no idea how much she did that. But when Jules started to wake, she realized she took advantage of an unconscious man. His groggy sentence set her off to that conclusion.

"You know, Theresa, it would be more pleasurable for you if you rub my front." That statement made her stop and sat back up at the edge of the couch. Jules groaned as he rose from the couch, rubbing his head. "Did you eat some of my cream, my lady?"

"Absolutely not!" Theresa was offended with that Belgian's accusation. She folded her arms and eyed him. "Not one lick! You see your yourself!"

"I see. Then, em, why are you so aroused when I'm not even your dream boy?"

Was he not her dream boy? Theresa wanted to know for sure. She moved closer to him and touched his scar. "Jules, forgive me for asking, but where did you get your scar?"

"You are changing the subject, Madam." He crossed his brow when her hand was so close to his masculinity. He hated the fact she took advantage of him like that. What was worse about it was her love rubbing made him aroused. He shivered when he noticed his cock growing stiff. He made a sad expression when he recollected himself.

"Well, this scar is a reminder of my former lover's jealous rage. She was insecure and thought of me as Apollo and not human. So, when she saw me with other females, she bottled up her jealousy. It was one night of me coming home late when she couldn't take it. She used a dinner knife to carve my hip. I guess since she couldn't have me, no one else will. She thought my scar would drive future lovers away."

"How selfish of her!" Theresa stumbled when she the tale. She stroked her finger on the scar. "I hope she paid for that."

"Well, that cost her our relationship. She kicked me out and told me to go to hell. I was hospitalized that very morning. I wanted to break up with her anyway, but I guess she beat me to it. She didn't want to see me; I didn't want to see her. So...lose/lose I suppose. She has a scar in her heart, though, while my scar is right there."

"Same with my Alexander...my former husband." Theresa looked at Jules, her eyes gloomed. "He broke my heart by taking another lover. What's worse he kept his sexual preference to himself to keep up appearances. But I guess there was a limit. The people at the country club pushed him to make a child with me. That was the straw that drew him into realization."

"He didn't like women as much as he wanted?"

"He couldn't go through with going to bed with me. He cringed every time he tried to touch me. Looking back, he kept muttering 'gross' every time he was close to my thigh. I was like this Chinese Water Torture to him. In the end, he divorced me for not being a man. From that point, he didn't want to see me anymore. And as soon as I signed my divorce papers, I never want to see him again! He was a nightmare in my life, a waste of my time!"

Jules rubbed her head when she talked about this. "Well, mon cher, it seems we both need to forget about our exes." He leaned over the couch and grabbed his soft French Vanilla cream. "To us moving onward."

Theresa liked the idea and clinked his bowl with her knuckle. "To us moving onward."

And moved onward they did. She started rubbing Jules's masculinity as he rubbed her sweet femininity. They both blushed and enjoyed each other's touch. Their bodies felt the intensity as they fapped faster. Both made facial expression at once when the stopped and took a breath. Theresa panted where her pussy juices flowed freely on Jules's fingertips.

"Jules, did I mention I always had an orgasm thinking about your last encounter?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind hearing it." Jules grinned as Theresa moved down and rubbed his cock more lovingly. "I came so much every time I thought about that. I'm actually happy it turned out better than I thought!"

Jules chuckled and petted her head. "You are precious, Theresa."

She looked up at him and smirked. "You moron. You don't have to obey my every whim just because you were part of my dreams."

"True, but then again, having a woman going down on him is every straight man's dream."

She blushed, but made his fantasy come to light when she started to pleasure him with her own lips. She puffed her cheeks when he moaned over her skill. His chest expanded when she rubbed his rubies, feeling filled from her. She kept feeding herself on him, feeling herself aroused from his sweet scent.

"No, stop!" Jules commanded. "I'll cum! I'll cum if you keep doing this!"

"That is the idea."

"Not mine!" He pulled his cock off her hot mouth, letting it breathe. "I have my own fantasy."

Oh yeah, he showed her and showered her with his admiration for her. She protested as he ate her hot pussy, licking her and sucking on her puffy lips. She panted and tries to resist, but his love for her made her go wild and moved like crazy for him. Unlike her, he didn't stop her from making orgasms. No, in fact, she came for him three times!

"My God!" She exclaimed, panting heavily on the floor. Jules licked her juices off his cheek, kissing her navel. She looked down at him and whimpered to him. "Jules? I want...I...want..."

"Spill it out, woman!" Jules whispered loudly to her, grabbing her hips. Theresa squealed out and cried with a red face. "I WANT YOUR COCK!"

Jules made an intrigue face and whistled. "Not a beg, but a command. Now that is a woman with needs!" He moved up and kissed his woman. He heard her moan and said his name. He rolled over and set her on top, groping her butt. "Yes, mon cher. Have my cock."

"What are you doing?" She asked him. He snickered as he pushed her on his thick cock. She screamed and quivered massively over the size of him. He grinned at her and rubbed her hips. "I'm doing what your ex never had the balls to do! I'm making you feel good. Now, push."

"But, Jules, I-"

"Ah! You've been frustrated about your ex. Now is the time to forget about him. His memory must be erased by you rubbing on someone's else's cock. Come now. Ravage my cock. Violate me with your sexy body, my vixen!"

"Oh Jules, I adore you so much! I just want to relieve my whole being from this!" She started thrusting, her thighs tight around his toned hips. He grinned as Theresa gave him everything, his cock throbbing inside her already. Her moans and pants gave him reason to appreciate her. Her sweat and tears poured off her hot body as she violated him to her whims.

"Jules, I love you! Is your...cock moving??"

"If moving you mean in width, then yes. You are making my cock grow, my precious!"

"Oh my God! Yes!" She held his chest as she moved faster, the sounds of the slapping bodies turned her on more than anything. To her, this sexual experience released her chains of misery and despair. Every thrust she made was some weight that lifted from her shoulders. Her freedom and her new love have her the strength to overcome her fear to love again. The final push proved her coming to her senses and cumming altogether!

Oh yeah, that was beautiful! They cuddled on the floor, reflecting their fleeting memories. This moment in time would be strong for them in their future. Sure, there were some yelling during their love making, but they didn't care. What was more important to them was their pure enjoyment in each other's arms. If only that moment last forever. But a knock on the door would break their heavenly bliss.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Selfish for You You're doing things my way.in Erotic Couplings
No Time to Explain A fantasy while I was on vacation.in Erotic Couplings
Alone Time Explaining some of what she does unobserved.in Toys & Masturbation
Applause A couple experiments with spanking.in BDSM
A Plethora of Pillows Trespassing for the sake of coziness.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories