Cookies & Cream Ch. 29

Story Info
A girl watches then joins a forest orgy.
4.7k words
2.4k
00

Part 29 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moose Tracks"

Charles knocked at Theresa's door. He banged on it a few more times before Emma called her. "Theresa? Are you in there? We are on the hunt! The Flasher struck again!"

"Are you serious??" Theresa opened the door with an aqua robe on her. She fumed a she blew her hair over her head. "Why the hell would he want to take more pictures of us?"

"Look, we're in as much dark as you are." Charles piped into the women. "As much as we want to know, we first need to capture the Flasher."

"We need as much people as we can get!" Granger yelled. He pumped his water blaster at full blast. "Are you with us or not?"

Theresa stared at the old officer and blinked. "You know what? I'll take you up on that offer. Let me get dressed first."

"Get snappy!" Alice yelled. "The slower you're going, the more we're gonna lose that bastard!"

Soon, the gang ran through the woods, trying to dodge any branch. There were logs rotting and moss flying as they ran through them. There were a few mishaps along the way, but they were only minor. Jules was one of those mishaps when he caught up with them. He simply asked what was going on and everyone got spooked!

"Keep your voice down!" Emma whispered to the Belgian. "We don't want to scare the Flasher away."

"I see." Jules whispered back. "We're hunting the Flasher now! This will be fun."

"No, son." Major Granger pointed his water blaster to the young man. "This will NOT be fun. We are tired of that monster taking our pictures. It's not his place to do such a thing."

"I'm only curious as to why." Sumie shivered. "I mean is he...trying to make a porno movie? Maybe he is attempting to kidnap the camp and the state has to pay ransom."

"That is a nasty idea!" Eleanor bantered. She and Ruth were baffled at the very iota of an idea. Pastor Alfred pondered with the idea. "I understand the usual kidnapping where the person snatches another for ransom. But someone kidnapping a piece of land for money? Don't you think it's rather risky for one person to do this?"

"What kidnapping?" Farmer Fred pointed his boom stick at the open area. "He is trying to steal what is Billy's."

"Where is Billy?" Ruth asked. "Shouldn't he be part of this group?"

Charles scratched his chin. "Yeah, well he's not here. He wasn't in the mood to chase that guy without his clothes."

"What was he doing without any garments?" Eleanor asked. Sumie gulped and sighed in disappointment. "Eleanor, do you live in a world of ignorant bliss? If you had no clothes on you, what would you be doing right now?"

"About to take a bath?"

Emma tried to contain her laughter. Her cheeks all puffy as Charles rolled his eyes. "Eleanor, what do you want to do with Father O' Sheehan since you first laid eyes on him?"

"Well, Charles, that's different!" Eleanor blushed over the guy's question. "He's my fantasy! Billy, on the other hand, doesn't have anyone specific to fantasize."

"He does now." Emma coughed as her friends started to realize that Billy had someone to really lay beside. "Yeah, he was bouncing our new employee right outside our diner."

"I see." Eleanor sighed and caught her own heart. "I will pray for Billy to calm his own carnal impulses."

"Am I late for the angry mob party?" Out came Rosana from her cabin with her glamorous hunting outfit. Her safari hat fell over her eyes as she caught up with them. Alice pulled her hat from her eyes and put them on the tuft bangs. "Oh, thank you, Alice. This hat drives me bonkers."

"Why do wear that thing then?" Charles asked in dismay. Rosana turned to the guy. "What do you think? I need something to go with my outfit. The hat says, 'savvy huntress on the prowl.'"

"In my book, that hat says 'Caution: trip hazard!'" Charles commented, removing the hat to its entirety. "Put your hat back in the cabin. Your outfit is good enough without one. And 'ere! What's with the net??"

"I want to capture the pervert!"

The others rolled their eyes over by Rosana's over-the-top preparation. Charles lip snorted and kept going ahead of the party. "Now look, we are going to catch that guy red handed, not trap him like an animal. That is not how this little community works."

"If you think about it, Charles, the guy taking pictures is so beastly!"

"Theresa now is not the time of your opinion. What we need is find a scene we can use to catch him."

"That is what we regular folks call setting a trap." Farmer Fred commented.

"Shut up! Now, what we to find is some-BAIT!!"

Charles flew into the air upside-down and the others watched in shocked. The next moment, he dangled in front of them with a rope around his ankle. He struggled to get himself down, cursing and asking for help. At a nearby grove of cabins, a young girl came out and sang out, "I caught the Flasher! I caught the Flasher!" When she came to see Charles hanging around in her trap, she gasped.

"Charles!" The girl said, her lavender pig tails puffed from sweat. "Don't tell me you're the one who is behind all of this!"

"Why the fuck would I take pictures of my neighbors, you daft tart??"

"Charles, calm down!" Emma stroked her husband's cheek bone. She turned to the girl with a guilty look in her copper eyes. Believe it or not, this girl is one of our sorority sisters. Okay, I left her out, and forgot her no doubt, but her part of the story is just plain dandy! So, to finally show her glory, the girl's name is Lori, but the rest of us call her Brandie!"

Now we call her Brandie not because she drinks too much brandy. No! We call her that due to the fact she liked to brand her name on her stuff. The labels were cute. She had these teddy bear stickers with anything she owned. Apparently, she heard about recent robberies in our college. So, she decided to put her name and teddy bear on everything she owned. And no, she's not possessive with her stuff. She lent me her comb a couple of times. If we return her stuff, everything is fine.

Other than the branded stuff, Brandie is one with nature. She loves everything what nature has. She adored songbirds that chirped in the early hours. She loved the creak that flowed next to our sorority cabin. You can always see her talking to squirrels and now our new pet skunks. And yes, she was with us with our first visit to cabin 13.

I do admit. At the beginning of the summer vacation, her days were rather routine. She gets up, takes a hike, drinks her juice and be one with nature the rest of the day. This would include spending her time talking to the skunks among other animals. Now, when I heard about Brandie's habit of talking to animals, I was skeptical. But when her little secret was revealed to me via Emma, there was a deep shock in my head

"Brandie, honey, what's with this trap?" Emma asked the girl. Farmer Fred had his Swiss army knife to cut the rope as Brandie complied to answer. "I wanted to help this community. I heard about the Flasher by my sisters. Katie and Pam both warned me about him and decided to set a trap for him."

Eleanor ran a short pace to Brandie. "Are you an expert of making traps like that?" She looked at the tree branch with the knotted rope at its twigs. "That is one excellent trap you made!"

"Well, thank you, but I had help making the trap. I had Cecilia to guide me with this."

"Cecilia?" Emma said. She counted our sisters with her fingers, naming all of us in the sorority. "I don't remember any Eta Lambda Phi sister by that name."

"Oh, no, she's not a human. Cecilia is a new mother skunk who remembers seeing that trap."

The adults looked at Brandie with their mouths open. Well, Charles was still out of it, trying to drain the blood from his brain. Emma giggled strangely to Brandie. "Okay, honey, run that by us again."

"Well, Mrs. Mersfield, since that first visit to cabin 13, I came by every day to see Cecilia and her babies. I checked up on them to see how they were doing. I even fed them some of my nature trail snacks. They slowly warmed up to me, earning their trust. Of course, the skunk kits liked me straight off. Oh, they are so adorable!

"Well, Cecilia opened up to me one day and told me about hunters that trapped her parents and her mate."

"Wait a minute, soldier!" Alfred came up to the naturalist. "Why do you call the skunk that name?"

"I can't pronounce her real name. In her language, it's like 'Cecilia'. For some odd reason, she is called 'The blind one.' Maybe she was, but she and I shared some things in the past week. She has shown me about the happenings in the woods. She even taught me how to make traps."

"How would a skunk make traps??" Fred interrupted. Brandie turned to the farmer. "She is very sharp. She could never forget that mechanism who took her family."

The others kept quiet, ashamed of their ignorance. Brandie went to the willow tree and untied the rope from its branches. "Cecilia is a smart animal. She remembered the trap so well. And she was right, it works! I concealed this trap so well!"

"Yeah." Charles laughed, rubbing his ankle. "Sorry about cursing and all, love. You did a fine job. I think we are going to use your help catching the Flasher."

"Really?" Brandie clapped her hands together, her smile widening. Alfred agreed with Charles with the idea. "With your studies and your new skill, we can use your talent."

"Don't I freak you out because I can communicate with animals?"

"Nope! I had a couple of friends that could do that when I was in 'Nam. I'm not surprised with this at all."

"Your skill is a gift from our Lord." Rev. Samuel patted her shoulders. "Many people would do anything to have that."

The other people nodded in approval. Rosana grinned and looked around the woods. "Yes, I think the spirits have something to do with this encounter. It's like they're telling us we're on the right track!"

"Right!" Emma clapped her hands, beginning to hatch a plan. "Okay, Brandie, you go to our diner and inform our workers."

"About the Flasher?"

"No, darling, we'll have a meeting. We'll gather the others in the community while you guys bring your friends. We're going to find a way to capture the flasher!"

Brandie saluted to the officer. "Yes, Sir!" Then, she dashed to the dense woods, leaving the stunned adults behind. Alice blinked twice and went, "What a pippin!"

Brandie ran back to the diner and knocked on the entrance door. Ingrid opened the door and was happy to see her. "Brandie, you're back! How did that trap go?"

"It worked!" She said. "Cecilia should be so proud of me. I can't wait to tell her the news!"

"Wait, so you captured the Flasher?" Ingrid led the girl to the counter where they sat down. "Please tell me you caught the bastard!"

"Well, Charles got caught in the trap."

"God dammit, boss!"

"Yeah, it was a complete surprise for me!" Brandie sighed and placed her purse on the table. "Anyway, after our brief discussion, the adults decided we should gather everyone and have our first community meeting."

"Brandie, we've had meetings before."

"You have, I didn't."

"Okay." Ingrid moved behind the counter and finished drying the ice cream blender. Brandie licked her lips and started to drool. "All right! We got one available cream blender. Are you making them too, Ingrid?"

"I made a batch of French Vanilla not too long ago. I learned something new today."

"Awesome! So, can you make other flavors by any chance?"

"Sure, I can. I can make a dozen of them. One is my favorite. I mix a few things with vanilla and bingo! My nostalgia from my childhood. Moose tracks!

"Moose...tracks?"

"Yeah! My family came from Michigan. Heather and I went to the parlor every weekend when we were kids. There was Moose Tracks front and center every time we entered it. We really enjoyed eating from our cones. We bonded and became each other's secret keepers. Even though we don't always get along, we always have this ice cream as the ice breaker."

Brandie grinned at the memory filled girl. She would smile and her eyes droop when she talked about her good times. Ingrid shook her head and laughed. "Well, that was before we moved to Florida. Since then, I keep remembering the good times in that Michigan ice cream parlor. Since working in this diner, I practiced making this flavored ice cream."

"Cool, Ingrid! Hey, would you like to make some for me? I just love the stuff!"

Ingrid gave her a thumbs up and started making the cream. When she put in the ingredients in the blender, we (Pam, Nikki, Rosa, Yuki and I) came out of the room. We saw fudge sauce and peanut butter cups in silver bowls. We were a little famished after that little lesbian orgy I must admit. Pam snapped out of her daze and ran to the counter.

"Yum! Chocolate and peanut butter! Yes please!" Yuki ran after Pam who was salivating at this point. Honestly, those two looked like zombies after a day of cranitose! (Yeah, don't look up that word in the dictionary. It's a made-up word which means you ate too many brains in Zombieland.) I woke up as well from that catatonic experience. Ingrid noticed our hallowed faces and nodded. "No worries, girls! There's enough wake-up sugar for everybody!"

"Good!" Rosa said, hearing Tony at the far end. "We think we passed out from Tony."

"Wait what?" Ingrid looked at us surprised, pushing the 'fast freeze' button. Brandie felt puzzled. "What did I miss?"

"Yeah, Tony! He's got a lot of spunk! (blushed from her statement) I mean he's got a lot of energy! Spunk might have a different meaning here! Eh?"

Ingrid blinked at Rosa as she glanced over at the blender. "Oh! CRAP! The blender's on freeze mode! I didn't even add peanut butter!" (

"Tony only had sex with Rosa and Nikki. I masturbated with Kendra and Katie is in her own little world!" Yuki giggled for a few seconds. Then we slowly realized..."KATIE'S STILL IN THE DARK ROOM!"

Ingrid stopped the blender as the rest of us go and collect Katie. Brandie sat there and gawked. "Seriously! What did I miss??"

"I can't tell you about their story right now!" She took the mixture from the blender and looked at the cream. "Hmm! I guess this ice cream doesn't need additional peanut butter after all! This is exactly how I remembered it." She pulled out the cream and piped it to the signature bowl. (I want to point to you that piping is when you pour the ice cream from the source. I found out how its worked when Emma let me saw her firsthand how she made it.)

"Here we are, Brandie, one Moose tracks for you."

"Thank you!" The girl beamed and took the cup. "This will give me some energy for the run. I'll grab the others! And if you see the adults before I get back, let them knock first."

"Right, Charles knows the password." Ingrid poured the rest of the cream in a larger bowl as we carried Katie out of the room. Her pussy gapped right in front of Ingrid. Some of the secretions dripped out of it. We were embarrassed at the unsightly mess she made. And she had to ask if she lost her virginity.

"You've lost your marbles." Pam answered loudly as Brandie exited the diner. She rushed over to the trail and headed back to the cabin. She dashed inside and yelled as if she woke up the dead. Elizabeth cried out to her and she ran over to her. She panted.

"Hey, Brandie! What's new?" She asked as she boiled some of the eggs. "What's with the commotion like that?"

"Listen, where are the others? Amanda? Melissa? Hannah?"

"They're in the soccer field playing with the boys. I'm pretty sure Hannah only joined to talk to some of the guys."

"I know where that field is! I'll get them!"

"Hold it, Brands!" Liza clapped at Brandie. "What is going on?"

"Oh right!" Brandie turned back to the her as the latter turned off the range. "Well, we are having a meeting at the diner. It's about bringing down the Flasher!"

Elizabeth's eyebrows went up. "Really? You mean that guy with the camera? We are really going to get him!"

"Yeah! Now is a good time! We need to grab him before he strikes again! Okay, I'll tell the others. You can head on over to the diner. Ingrid can open for you."

"Right!" The girls parted ways and exited the cabin. Brandie ran through the woods again, heading to the soccer field, during the jog, she heard strange noises. She slowed down to listen more. She stayed silent, wanting to hear where this noise came from. Her ears picked up some groaning within the woods. She stepped over the path's line and followed the groans.

She moved some of the branches from her view as she listened. The groans multiplied and became louder. She knew she was close. She took a few turns deep in the woods, listening. She was as if she was one with the overcoming sounds with nature. When she turned her head to an open grove, she understood why.

Within the grove were a group of young men and women, fondling and enjoying each other's company. Their long hair covered their eyes and their naked bodies so close. Some of the men had their heads between the women's legs, others on their own. The same as the some of the women. Some of the people of all sexes ravaged one another. They were humping, grinding, pounding in a chain. All of this took place right in front of the girl!

Brandie stood there in shock! How can I blame her? If I ever come across a massive orgy in the woods, my nose would bleed with obscenity! She moved over to the log and sat down, watching the naked people. She noticed some of the bodies have paint on various locations. Red over a man's back. Yellow above a woman's breasts. Blue between a person's legs. She boggled over the last person.

The person stared at Brandie right back, their hand pointing to her side. Brandie didn't even know what that person was pointing. She turned at the right. Nothing. Then she would turn back when something caught her eye. She turned back. There was her pint of Moose Tracks right beside her.

"My ice cream!" She piped, but closed her mouth shut. She didn't want to interrupt this love session on her own shout. She picked it up and looked at the person who was lying on their back. They nodded to her, wanting her to eat. She couldn't fathom to protest. The cream began to melt. She opened her mouth and licked the melting cream.

The soothing peanut butter ravaged on her hot tongue. The creamy chocolate fudge overpowered her taste buds. The cool vanilla cream cooled her throat. She took a few more laps on the cream before looking back at the person. They seem to tell her "Come closer. Pleasure me now." She moved closer with caution. The person understood her.

"You are so wise to proceed with caution, youth creature." The person whispered to Brandie, their fingers brushing her lavender hair. "But we are an open loving people. If you have a good heart, we will not strike you."

"Strike me?" She questioned the person. The person chuckled and touched the curious girl's face. "We are an ancient people. We resided here for many years. We've been watching you and your friends for some time now. We know what you're up against. My people and I will give you help when you need it."

"And what will you need in return?" Brandie asked. The person smiled and rubbed her soft hair. "No price, my sweet fragrant flower. All I ask of you is enjoy yourself. Right now,..." The person pointed to their sex. "Have your fill with me."

Brandie looked down right between the person's legs. I will explain why she expressed the person as "they". The person's sex has a length long enough to be a male organ. But underneath the length was a small opening wide enough to be a female organ. She poked at both, feeling confused. "I've heard of something like this. But, um..."

"Yes?"

"What would you like to be referred? Do you call yourself a male or a female? Or maybe even...non-binary?"

The person laughed. "So that is what you call this these days. Non-binary. When you are at my stage of wisdom, you will find that sex is more than black and white. You will know that this level where my people are right now is in the spectrum of sexual color. Know this then. To understand me to your knowledge, I am both male and female. I have both qualities with and through me.

12