Cookies & Cream Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My people...they have their preferences and that is all right. They love who they love. Desire what they desire. Kiss, lick, suck, fondle, rub, massage, even penetrate what they wanted. The great Spirit rewards us with such pleasures. Would you, young girl, like to taste?"

Brandie was enchanted with the person's words. I think she called the person "Deux" for the sake of identification. Deux's flaccid organ stood in front of Brandie, leaking with anticipation. Brandie's eyes wondered around the orgy that still took place in behind Deux. Brandie feel something tingling within her.

"May I strip first?" Brandie asked, unbuttoning her short. Deux laughed. "You are a sight. Yes! Become one with nature! Be one with me!"

Once she was naked, she crawled over to Deux, gently moving on top of Deux. She leaned closer to Deux, her large breasts pressing on Deux's. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes. She could feel something moving inside her as she put her lips on Deux's. After that passionate kiss, it became a blur.

Oh yes, there were a lot of things going on since. She remembered going on one person and sucking on the next. She had her way with a random female with her fingers and tongue inside a man's rectum. She moved her hips about Deux, her breasts moving. She them being fondled by a male and one sucked by a female. And she enjoyed every moment of it.

She was one with nature, one with her sexual self. Brandie didn't care what surrounded her. She wanted gratification all over. She felt her weak spots being penetrated everywhere. At one point, it felt as if she stepped into another world. Her eyes started to see the view that was unworldly. Voices echoed and fainted into the distance. All she could hear was her own voice.

She felt everything! She heard and saw nothing! The tastes and smells became non-existent! She only felt a lot. She felt something going in her mouth. She felt an object in her hot, horny booty. She fell her wet femininity coiling on something hard. She knew her whole body was cumming! She screamed, her body tensing as she splashes all over. She even felt liquids spilling on and in her.

After all this, she panted heavily, feeling the rush of sex slowing down. She could her lovers lying down around her. They soon fell asleep around her naked body. She moved down to Deux's satisfied self and wrapped her arms around him.

"You did very well." Deux whispered to her, wiping her sweat from her nose. "May I ask who you are?"

"Of course, Deux." She looked up to him and gave him a faint smile. "My name is Brandie. That is what my friends call me."

"That sounds like a good name for you, Brandie." Deux replied and breathed through Deux's thick nostrils. "Brandie...Brandie...Brandie..." Deux's voice trailed off and fell asleep underneath her. At least she thought Deux was asleep. The next time she heard her own name, she opened her eyes, seeing nothing but fern and moss-covered logs.

"Brandie, are you all right?" She jumped up to see a young male her age. His eyes dazzling blue showed concern. He touched her shoulder. "I think someone knocked you out."

"Huh?" She blinked, shaking her head. "Why?"

"Well, Brandie, I can feel a lump at the back of your head."

She jerked away and put her hands on her damp hair. She found the bump and seethed her teeth. "OH! That stings!" She looked down and the gentleman handed her clothes. She took them and started to dress. "Nathanial..." She turned to the guy, blushing. "Thank you. Hey, you didn't do anything funny while I was..." She sighed and rubbed her head. "Never mind! I know you better!"

"Well, I bumped into my parents when I finish practicing football. Emma told the others and I about the meeting. Elizabeth was there too, asking if any of us saw you."
"Elizabeth!" Brandy gasped. "I should have known she talked to you."

"Hey, she's worried, okay, as am I." Nathanial helped Brandie dress. At this point, she wished he would undress her later. "What were you doing in here?"

"Well, I was coming to tell you...but..." She looked around the place again. The grove was empty. "Where's Deux?"

"Who??"

"Deux! That person I had sex with...and...his people!" She stood up and looked around. There wasn't a soul in sight. "They...they're gone. All of them..."

"All of whom?" Nathaniel asked. Brandie ran back to him. "There was an orgy happening in this spot! I watched...and I soon joined them."

Nathaniel was taken aback about her tale. He sighed and took her hand. "You might have to explain this to me after our meeting, Brands. Come on, the others are waiting for us."

Brandie and Nathaniel walked out of the woods and found the trail. They headed back to the diner with others outside waited for them. I was one of the people that ran over to them and hugged Brandie. The girl was so grateful with my embrace, she gave my ass a soft grope. Well, I didn't ask for that, but I felt pleasured from her. I knew she was one with nature, but from the look from her eyes, I saw a small change.

"Brandie? Do you...want to talk about something? What happened to you? All the Eta sisters are worried including me."

Brandie held Nathaniel's hand and nodded. "Sure, we'll talk. Are Charles and Emma back with the others?"

"The adults are here, but Charles and Emma are still looking for the Kellers."

We went in and we sat at one of the corner booths. There, she explained to us about her experience in the woods. Well, we were all speechless about that. The most we could do was nod and twiddle our thumbs. I just thought "new entry in my journal!" I knew Yuki would scold at me thinking like that. But meh! This was juicy as shit!

Finally, Charles and Emma came back with the Kellers. James sat down with the major. Kenji joined the girls at the Rho Beta Mu. Harvey came over to the soccer players. And Sumie, bless her, came over to join us. Well, Theresa and Eleanor were with us so...yay!

"All right, all right!" Charles yelled over to us chatty cluckers. "You hear over there?"

"Loud and clear, Benedict Cumberbatch wannabe!" Bertha explained. Her nurses shushed her. Charles rolled his eyes. "I've been called worse by meaner people. I'll take it. Anyway, now then, without any interruptions, we'll start this meeting."

Then we heard a loud knock. We all jumped! Samuel got up and went to the entrance. "Now who could this be?" He opened the door. "Oh! It's you!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Naked Farm Girls (Full) Two strippers settle into new surroundings.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Old Farmhouse - La Vielle Maison de Ferme Pt. 01 Girl finds old house in which to be naked and to play.in Romance
A Good Idea A mind controller helps two friends reconnect.in Mind Control
My Favourite Three-Some My account on my most favourite three-some.in Lesbian Sex
The Ladies Ch. 01 An orgy with five horny sexy Japanese women.in Group Sex
More Stories