Cookies & Cream Ch. 36

Story Info
Horny Lawyer in the middle of group sex!
9.2k words
2.5k
1
0

Part 36 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Flavor:

"Lime Sorbet"

All right, folks, it's time for a little backtrack in time! Let us move back to the Saturday afternoon in early June. (If I remember right, I think it was the sixth.) It was between noon and one, and Hillary Fox was still in her office. Many of her colleagues left the firm earlier for lunch while she stayed behind. Her headache throbbed as she looked at a certain file. She groaned loudly as she stared at the picture of Rose Stein in the file.

"What happened to the vigorous, adventurous Rose we all know and love?" She asked. Her family knew the Steins very well. To her, Rose was like a second mother to her. She rubbed her pounding head and held back her tears. "I don't know why I'm mourning for you. You are in a better place I presume. Still, I wish you are not gone."

She looked more at her records, smiling about her nine children. She snickered when she came across Claudine and Donald's names. "Good grief! I saw the two the day of the funeral! I wish I had gone to that wake? Why didn't I go?" She made a tsk sound of disgust. "Oh, that's right. That diner in that dirty camp hosted it!"

Her head felt like it was squeezed in a vise. She would like to put her head on the desk, but it would make it worse. Her throat tightened when she felt tears strolling down her cheeks. "Damn! I shouldn't be crying! I'm too old for this!"

There was a knock on the door. "Ms. Fox? Are you okay in there?"

She jolted up, hearing her assistant's voice. "Val! Hold on! Wait until I say 'enter' before you enter!"

"Pfft! Whatever." That gave the lawyer to adjust her clothes and apply her makeup. Hillary was all decked out with a tailor-made suit, all blue. She had gold all over her wrists and fingers. She had a gaudy pendent with a cameo and a name across her neck in huge letters. Her makeup was flawless (maybe to hide her hideous personality). Her hair was flaming orange with some red and gold highlights.

"All right, Val. You can enter." The door opened and Valencia Voin, her younger assistant entered her office. Her petite body and long locks of black hair gave Hillary a sudden wave of heat. She dismissed that wave and made an indifferent greeting to Voin.
"Why are you checking up on me, Voin? Please don't tell me you filed everything like a common secretary?"

"Why would I file every file?" Voin rolled her eyes at Fox. Now this was one of the reasons Fox hired the fresh Nevada State graduate personally. Valencia Voin had no filter, bold and cunning in her own eccentric ways. She could be friendly at times, but often she was sassy and crude. "Are you looking into Stein again? Fox, for God's sake, let her rest."

Fox stared at the tweny-three-year-old gal with her Bohemian attire. "Val, I can't."

"You're going to have to, sister! This is so not good for your health! Do you know what is healthy?"

"Please don't say it."

"A sexy young doctor!" Valencia pointed at the tall dark and sexy Argentinean in a blue suit. The man came in with a certain appeal to Hillary. Valencia couldn't control her urges. She hopped and bounced, giggling like a devil. "Isn't he a gem?"

"I'm no gem, Miss Voin." Jaime correcting her, putting his hands on the girl's shoulders. "I'm only an apprentice. I understand your employer is distressed. Unfortunately, my mentor, Dr. Caliber is indisposed to a charity event. So, I'll take his place for this private call."

Hillary looked up at the young man. His face looked like it was chiseled from Michelangelo. Her face lightened up. "Valencia, you angelic devil!"

"You're welcome!" Valencia walked out of the office and locked the door behind her. Fox bit her lip and drew some circles with her fingers. "You have to forgive my apprentice. She means well."

"Yes, her intentions are quite exceptional. And her curves..."

Hillary started to nod, but then sat up with a frigid pose. "Yes! She has one curvy smile! I agree!" Hillary tapped her finger. She obviously had some attractions to her assistant. But she knew mixing business with pleasure in the office was a no-no. Still, the rules didn't apply to people outside the firm!

Jaime found Hillary's bubbled-up sensuality charming. He knew she would burst any minute if he kept on giving her what she wanted. From what Valencia told him, Fox had two turn-ons. One was justice, the other...foot massages.

Jaime sat on Fox's desk, staring at the wide-eyed lawyer. "I take it you've never let someone be with you this close."

Hillary opened her lips and inhaled. "I...haven't really..." Her words softened, her eyes hypnotized by the man's profile. His eyes, his nose, his lips...they were absolute perfection! But Hillary had no idea where she should start! Jaime saw her expression, so he answered by leaning into her ear. "I do have copies of Caliber's notes with me. You can look at them...after you let me have my way with you."

"Damn you!" Hillary snapped, feeling her body turning into jelly! Her urges got the best of her. She grabbed the apprentice and started kissing him passionately. She pulled back to breathe. "You really want me to open up to you?"

"All I ask is you don't hold back."

"Fine!" Fox cried out, loosening his tie. What rapture! Her carnal impulses stripped her lover naked before Jaime laid her back to grab her feet. He took off her stilettos and rubbed her arches. She let out a coo and her head spun as he moved his fingers to her soles. "Jaime, not there!"

"Then where else do you want my hands?" His English were so irresistible to the woman's ears. Her thighs started to dampen in her skirt. She looked up at him, her lips trembling. "My...my breasts?"

He growled and unbuttoned her satin blouse and tossed away her silk scarf. Once he unhooked her blue laced bra, he became an Argentinian wolf. He leaned down and gobbled on her ample breasts, making her moan out. She clapped her mouth and arched her back from her lover's nips around her areolas. Jaime looked up at Hillary.

"I told you not to hold back."

"My colleagues...they might hear."

"No, they won't. Your assistant is seeing to that."

"What does that mean?"

"She'll tell you. Right now, I want you to enjoy yourself." He stood up and gave her a show by stroking his erected cock. Hillary grinned and decided to help him out. She lifted her foot and rubbed his stiff cock. She wanted to feel him from that part of her body. They both felt magnificent from this foot rub! The young man groaned and grabbed her calf to pull her foot off his cock. "How much do you want to release your stress?"

"You know me so well for your first time, don't you?" Hillary asked Jaime as she lifted her hips to pull her panties down her legs. She let him see how wet he made her. "The brief foot massage did it."

Jamie smirked as he pulled her panties off her and placed them on his head. He moved her over and sat on the desk with her on his lap. "Good. Now give me every single thrust you got!"

And she pounded him right there on her desk. She was aggressive, energetic and dynamic with her swaying. Her boobs bounced heavily as she felt her naked cheeks clap so loud. Jaime chuckled and groped her pale cheeks as she pounded on his stiff cock.

"You're really that stressful, aren't you?" Jaime asked her, hearing her starting to wheeze while she panted. At that time, an hour and a half went by, and she was in no way stopping. She came on his lap three times, but she didn't slow down to cool herself in between. The feeling was too wonderful to stop.

"Apparently, stress comes with the job. I suppose yours would be stressed as well with all the patients you've seen."

"You can say that again. I guess we both could use this more than we realize. Would you like to lie on your back while I give you your medicine?"

Hillary squealed with this anticipation of his hot medicine that forming deep in his red bottle. "You know how to heal this old soul! Please give this mature vixen her cock juice? I need it! I need it now!"

"FUCK, woman! You're hot when you're demanding!" He pushed her right on the oak desk and started plowing her. Her voice carried as he plowed her hard. Her head was light and her vision so fuzzy. She knew her monsoon was approaching. His was coming with hers as he moved faster. Her sweat poured all over her body, every inch of hers shaking before her drenched pussy tightened to release her storm!

As she screamed, Jaime slammed so deep, the tip hit her womb hard enough for her to feel it. She could feel Jaime's cock filling her insides with his overflowing seed. She clenched her teeth and pierced her young lover's skin with her polished nails. Before they pulled away, she could have sworn she saw someone watching her. It was a young man in a uniform with messy dirty blonde hair.

"That miserable..." She pushed Jamie off her and bolted after the character. Valencia came back when the stranger rushed past her. Her red eyes widened as Hillary came out of her office with only her jacket on. "Val! Stop that man at once!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Valencia ran through the wide corridor and tried to catch up with the guy. But he was too quick for the young, short girl and ran out of the firm building. The next thing Val saw was a station wagon taking off from the parking lot.

Hillary and Jaime finished dressing as Val returned. Her face was red and her black hair was very messy. Sweat poured down as her beige jacked drooped past her bony shoulders. She struggled to walk, but she made it to a couch and flopped on it. The only word she said translated to her frustration. "FUCK!"

"He took off before you caught him?" Hillary guessed. Valencia turned her young head to her boss. "You know, instead of being a lawyer, you should have become a detective!"
"Oh, stop! Valencia, how did you distract my colleagues from going back into the term after lunch?"

"Huh? Well, most of them are busy doing their thing. You know, trials and shit?"

"Oh God!"

"But the three that are not in trails, I let Lorelai tell them a rigmarole of her latest story about the Flasher..." Her smile she had about her friend Lorelai turned to horror. "Oh good grief, we may have been victimized by the Flasher!"

"The Flasher??" Hillary asked her. "Who the hell is the Flasher??"

Valencia turned on her Smartphone and put up her Facebook. "Well, this guy is some jerk that is taking pics of people having sex. Last time I checked, the security vans are all over the place to put cameras in there."

Jamie grimaced. "Man, I've heard of that guy. Someone said to me that guy took pictures of the estate firm's secretaries. I didn't know if these stories are true or not."

Hillary blinked and turned to her computer. "Jaime? You did mention you have Dr. Caliber's notes, correct? Would you be a lamb and give them to me...if you please? Are my manners improving to your standards, Val?"

She looked at Valencia. Her assistant gulped. "They are, M'am."

The notes were in a small USB port with a soccer ball keychain. She placed the port in her computer and let the hard drive install the files. There, she and her two new companions looked closely to the notes of Dr. Caliber. Some of the notes were only conversations between him and Rose. The thing was they weren't medical notes, but more personal. Val broke the silence when they realized the two were having an affair.
"Uh-oh!" Val cried and whistled at the hot lusty notes. Hillary watched her assistant fanning herself as felt shame for her. "How old are you?"

"Old enough to know if someone knows this, it will ruin Dr. Caliber's career."

Jaime coughed, blushing when he read Caliber's description about Rose's physique. "Wow! Doc's weakness shows no bounds! I thought he only liked younger women!"

Both women started at the young apprentice. Hillary became more interested into the notes. "Jaime, dear, why did Caliber give you the notes?"

"Off the record, what we are reading now is the only original copy. It contained an entry of their discussion the day before Rose's surgery. Well, after he gave them to me, he told me he would remove everything and re-write them as official records."

Hillary thought about that. "Does anyone else know about he and Rose's close relationship?"

"No one knows about this as far as I know. He would always keep things to himself with things like that."

Hillary had an inkling someone did know about the relationship. And if that someone had evidence of that affair..."I need to speak to someone about this!"

"Who, Hillary?" Val asked. Hillary checked her watch. Time was fast when they were busy. "It's rather late. I will have to talk to him tomorrow. I know just the person to call."

The next evening, Hillary Fox drove her Blue Ferrari on the dirt path toward the camp. After her brief discussion with that flamboyant manager, she drove straight forward to Cookies & Cream. It was between five and six and the dinner rush was at full swing at Cookies & Cream diner. Pam and Katie rushed in and out of the door serving people their orders. They were nice as pie when it came to their customers. Well, a smile attracts so many benefits. That included big tips!

When Emma checked on Katie after she washed her table, she came over to the girl. "Girl, you've been busting tables all day along with the waitressing job. You and Pam both are really into this job."

Katie pushed her glasses back and wiped some sweat off her forehead. "Well, Emma, I know Pam is doing this for financial gain, but as for me, I think I'm beginning to like this job more and more."

"Really?" Emma's brown eyes widened, impressed of Katie's growing dedication to the job. "Sweetheart, you surprise me! I don't know why, but I think some of the customers are taking a liking to too. Look at that twenty-dollar tip!"

Katie blushed with embarrassed and laughed. "Yeah...that's a big help with our summer project. You know, cabin 13, right?"

"That poor excuse of a shack? You girls really want to spruce up the place, huh?" Emma gave it a quick thought. "Well, Katie, if you really want to earn money, why don't your sorority help out?"

Katie grimaced. "Gee, I don't know. The diner has so many workers as it is. I doubt you guys can fit all of us in your tight schedule."

Emma shook her head. "No, Sug, I mean with the camp. Billy is the only person that is working in his cabin. He greets, he cleans the weekly tourist cabins. He teaches a few classes. He makes the schedule for upcoming events. I am not sure where he got the energy to do all of that?"

"You know, Emma, now that I think about, I never saw any other workers other than Billy!" Katie's mind rolled back to the beginning where the sorority first saw Billy. He looked so energetic, so full of spunk. Of course, she never thought he would do a lot of work. Plus, he had Daniel now. So he needed to have time to spend with him. "Wow, you really got me thinking, Emma."

"Now, Sug, don't feel guilty about it. Sure, Billy says he doesn't need help, but he's absolutely stubborn! I always see him drink a whole quart of coffee in one gulp. I do NOT want to drink that much to keep my energy in check."

Someone opened the door to exit and the pastor came inside. He thanked the young person as the costumer left. He sat himself down at the barstool in the close corner. Emma and Katie looked at each other and went over to the pastor. He had concerned look when they reached out to him.

"Pastor?" Emma said to him, giving the man a napkin and the flatware. "Is something the matter? You look like you've seen the monster."

"Or the Flasher taking pictures again." Katie added. She then gasped with a smile. "Did you catch the guy?"

"Katie hush!" Emma turned her head at the other customers. "We still have customers waiting, Katie. You don't want Pam to work her butt off on her own, do you?"

"No way! I'll pick up a fresh pad and wait a new batch of customers!" Katie rushed out of the counter and stopped at the couple that stopped by. That girl knew this was a private matter Emma was about to encounter so why get involved. Emma sighed to Katie's quick mind and moved back to the Pastor. "Sorry about that, Sug."

"That girl is like Ruth back in the day!" Samuel commented. "She looks so shy and docile, but on the inside, complete opposite!"

"I agree with you there, Sam. That girl is growing. She'll be a social butterfly by the end of the summer." She then gave Samuel a wink and the pastor laughed. "Oh, thanks, Emma! That lifted my spirits a tad!"

"Yeah? So, about that? What's with the horse's mask?"

Samuel's smile disappeared looked around. "Where is Charles?"

"Where he always is, Sug. He's in the kitchen cooking meat with his co-workers."

"You and he need to be present when my company comes here."

Emma bashed her eyelashes. "Company? Now I'm suspicious. Who is this company?"

"She is the last person I want to see."

"Satan in drag?"

"Wow!" Samuel was caught off guard of Emma's quick wit. "Where did you get that?"

"Sorry! I think the youngsters' smart mouths are rubbing off me. But to get back to the topic, who is she really?"

"You remember Hillary Fox?"

"Fox? That prosecuting bitch at Levine and Provost?"

"The same. She is coming here to discuss something that is rather important to her."

Emma made a horse-lip sigh and started to bring her ingredients to make ice cream. She took a bulky towel and put it on the cutting board. There was a loud clunk when the towel landed. She pulled her special hammer and pounded the towel until it was almost flat. She then picked up the towel and opened Old Betsy. Samuel nodded. "You're upset she's coming. I can tell."

Charles came out of the kitchen, his apron covered with meat stains. "Love, what's with all that pounding?? You gave Sponge Bob a fright back there!"

Samuel waved to Charles. "She is upset and pounded the dry ice in a towel to release her anger."

"Oh, that's one healthy way to take the anger out of her. Of course, baby, if you are do become angry, please come to me. I can give you plenty of comfort and I can use a good amount of pounding."

Emma wanted to smack her husband. But his words were very comforting and loving. It was something she wasn't used to. He usually say those things when he was in the mood. Well, he kind was, but his priority was for his wife to be happy. Of course, that all changed when Emma told him why she was upset. "Hillary Fox is coming."

Charles stood silent with the stiff smile. "Excuse me." He moved back to the kitchen. Next thing the diner heard were loud curses and hard pounding from his meat hammer! Emma and Samuel felt his pain and yet they were red in astonishment. The man came back a couple of minutes later. "Well, I tenderized ten steaks and it felt good."

Samuel must have gotten the smart bug from Emma. Because made a nice retort. "So you guys pounded Steak & Shakes?" Technically, he wasn't wrong. The couple laughed at the statement as a woman entered the diner. The diner was less crowded, but those who were there felt a cool breeze.

"Hello, darlings!" Hillary exclaimed, her dark eyes beaming across the diner. She clacked her red stilettos to a bar, throwing her designer bag on the table. She wiped some dust off her red skirt and swerved to the others. "Ah, and how are the working ants today?"

Oh yeah, someone needs to cut the tension with a butcher knife! Katie was the girl to do it...unfortunately. "HI! Welcome to Cookies & Cream! I'm Katie, your waitress. Would you like a complimentary drink of the day?"

Hillary looked back to Charles and Emma. "Now isn't this quaint! Your establishment is becoming first class for once! Dear, if you do give me a complimentary drink...well, let's just say your face will be wetter than you are right now."