Cookies & Cream Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hillary smirked. "Well first, I still want to taste more of your pie, dear. Haven't had a honey pie since Uni. And more importantly, you have given me an idea...maybe a few ideas. Do any of you have a place nearby?"

"Our cabin is not too far away." Nikki piped. Hillary nodded. "Splendid. I presume it's clean. Judging by the way you present yourselves you seem like you are responsible. You reek of chicken and chips, but...Oh, chicken and chips. That's my first meal in America. I usually eat fish. Wait! I'm babbling."

"College days?"

"Just like my Oxford days, yes. Why don't we go to your cabin so we can discuss our plan. And then we can...continue with our session?"

They company agreed and started on their merry procedure to leave without their employers' notice. Fox was the distraction. She came out of the hallway refreshed and had color in her cheeks. She walked back to the counter and sighed. Pastor Samuel knew something was different about her despite her cool exterior.

"Listen, Mr. Mersfield, this may sound strange, but I will come back tomorrow to make an order."

Charles and Emma looked at her strangely as Nikki came out and sneaked her way to the kitchen. She made sure the door was quiet when she entered. The door has a certain noise when the door swung. When Nikki left, Emma answered for her husband. "Well, we are genially happy you decided to order something tomorrow."

"It's not for me, though. Like I said, somebody loves your food and since she's busy, I want to buy lunch from her."

Charles coughed. "Wow, that's awfully generous of you."

Pam and Katie came out and rushed to the kitchen as Hillary scoffed. "Just because I'm crude at times does not mean I'm selfish."

"She does have a point, Charles." The pastor nodded. Nathaniel took a glimpse at Tony as he crept his way to the kitchen. He shrugged and agreed with the pastor. "Yeah, Dad, give the cat a benefit of the doubt. She can't be bad all the time."

"True." Charles turned back to Hillary. "Chica, I'll handle the order personally. In fact, it'll be the first thing I'll cook. Now, what's it gonna be? I'll write it down."

After the order was made, she humbly thanked the owners and scooted on out of there. She met up with the others a minute later and followed them right to the Eta cabin. There, in that center living room, she discussed her situation to the others. She brought copies of Dr. Caliber's notes with her as proof she was speaking the truth.

"Good crap!" Nikki gasped. "Where did you come upon these, Hillary?"

"A sweet young man gave them to me out of concern of his mentor." Fox answered. "These are his mentor's original records of our Rose before he changed it to the 'official records'. The doctor said to him if anything happens, the records must not go to the wrong hands. Well, you are familiar with Jaime Hernandez?"

"Of course." Katie answered, looked at the records. "Well, this is a usual proceeding for this. It's normal what I'm reading."

"Read further, dears. The official reason of concern might surprise you."

They read the record. Now for those that are curious, NO! No way! When I read this, I was blown away! The others shared the same thing with me! It said when she came back from surgery, they would become official and would marry within a year. And, their last time they were close, there was a flash. Which could only mean one thing! "The Flasher was there??"

"No!!" Tony didn't take the news well. "Come on! The Flasher is everywhere! He even took a picture of our Rose!! Why would he do that?? She didn't deserve that!"

"Now, Tony, we know he's a pervert. He would do this if someone...you know." Katie rubbed her co-worker's thigh. "Now, if what you say is true, Fox, then maybe this Caliber guy must know who this Flasher is!"

"We're on the same page, Poirot." Hillary confirmed. "Now the next question is...how many people does Dr. Caliber know? After all, his inner circle contains a lot of socialites in Orlando."

"Well, if you ask me, whoever wanted to take a picture of that guy when he's most vulnerable must know him a lot more than he put on." Pam suggested. "Maybe that guy blackmailed Caliber. I remember my mom always told me not all doctors are saints. Perhaps someone knows about Caliber's inner demon."

Hillary stared at Pam. "Well...you may have a point. Yes..." At that point, she looked over at Katie. "Katie, do you agree with Pam?"

Katie scratched her chin. "Well, if that doctor was involved in a scandal, we need to figure out what it was. Well, you know, other than what we're reading. After all, the angels and demons work together. And both are within humans."

Hillary put that thought into consideration. "Now there's a thought. Yes, blackmail was the course. The Flasher took the picture to keep the man quiet. But what's his secret? If that person knows about that doctor's past, then that suggests it was one of his closest companions."

Well, that was when Tony moved over to Hillary. He took off his shirt and exposed his chest. "I don't know about you, but I need a shower. After a long day, I sweat like a hog."

"Now that is a visual." Hillary rolled her eyes, but her brain gave her a second glance over Tony's stripping as he walked to the bathroom. "Yes, that is one sweet visual. Girls, is he rather messy?"

"We never saw him shower before." Pam answered. She then found herself feeling wet from her sorbet. "On the other hand, we may have the opportunity."

"Let's go." Nikki suggested who was also stripping. "I so want to continue what we did in the diner!"

Oh, what a night! The five of them in the shower was such a sight. Of course, the tub was a bit crowded for all of them. So, the four women took turns to be with Tony. And wow! It would be a sight to see the four of them having fun with the guy all covered in suds! Imagine Pam getting taken from behind by that Dutch man. And then Nikki washing his back when they got busy! And Hillary gave Tony a blow job. And, to top everything off, Katie, wrapping her arms around him while he licked her sweet pussy.

When they hit Pam's bedroom, their passion escalated. Pam pushed Tony on the bed before she straddled him with her back toward him. The guy grinned when Katie moved closer to him. He grabbed her and put her pussy close to him. When he licked her, she was over the moon! Nikki and Hillary groped Pam and Katie as they moved around the man.

It was intense! Pam bounced her body up and down Tony's hard member as Katie gripped on the headboard when Tony licked her deep. She let out goofy moaning. And the moaning woke the others. Hannah, Leda, Bree and Elizabeth checked in to see what was going on. When they saw what happened to the bed, they were shocked. Bree whispered to the other girls they should let them be. And yes, eventually they too will have their way with the guy next time around! (I made that part up in case.)

"Yes, Tony!" Pam cried, feeling Tony's hips moving. "Is your cock moving now? I hope so! Keep moving you big jerk!"

"He's moving as much as he can!" Hillary said on Tony's behalf, staring at Tony's hungry face. She let out a moan as she groped Katie's bosom. "Tony, don't be greedy! Let someone else have a turn with Katie's pussy!"

"No way!" Tony muffled between Katie's legs. "I want this pussy to cum!"

"God..." Katie cried out, so close to orgasm. "I'm cumming! Tony, don't lick like that! I'm crazy as it is!"

"Go crazy! I want your cum!"

She felt herself scream over her partner's tongue, her liquid flooding over Tony's face. Pam's own pussy squeezed on Tony's cock, her hands on his knees. "Fuck, guys! This is too much! I'm cumming!"

Hillary and Nikki then worked on Tony's cock as he gave Katie a few more licks...wait, did I say 'few'? I meant many!

"Dammit! Tony!" Katie screamed, sensitive from her last orgasm. Her heart pounded over his massive tongue. "Why? Why are you licking my pussy??"

"You don't want my tongue in you?" Tony asked her.

Her clitoris swelled when she felt his tongue there. "Ah! It's really good! Fuck!"

"Oh, you're really cute, Katie!" Hillary kissed her neck and groped her boobs. "Ride his face, Katie! Ride him like it's your last day!"

"Yeah, Katie!" Nikki agreed, her cock rubbing his. "Get to riding, you need this!" That was the last thing Katie remembered before cumming once again.

When they entered the bedroom, things escalated like mercury bursting through a thermometer

"He licked my pussy all that time." Katie said to me later that night. Now, this was after Tony passed out from licking and fucking the girls half to death. He was one happy rooster. I could imagine him with a huge smile on his face sleeping like a naked angel.

I tried not to laugh. "Oh! Okay! And was your back toward him while you watch the girls having their way with him?"

"No? I, um...I was...clinging on the headboard. But I did feel a number of hands on my boobs."

"Good Lord!" I cried out. I looked to see if John was awake. I turned back when I heard him snore. "Katie, you were part of a group sex. Sometimes getting carried away with one position happens. Katie, Tony thinks your pussy is too good to pass up."

"Oh, shut up! It's not that good! I swear, his tongue is a worm version of an energizer bunny! He kept going until I couldn't stand it! Huh...I think I passed out too."

"A-ha! That tongue of his got you all wired and made you cum in buckets! Am I right? Am...I...right?"

"Fine! You were right! I hate the fact that I had too much fun being with a tongue more."

"That's a good thing, hon. That means you're very close to lose your virginity. Maybe it's good that Tony didn't take your virginity."

"You want Rosa to win the bet?"

"HA! Far from it, Katie! I don't want you to lose your virginity on my birthday. Katie, I want you to lose your virginity for the right person. Someone you're closer to than any other guy."

That brought her comfort. "Oh, you're right, Kendra. Maybe it is a good thing my virginity isn't taken yet. I think I know someone that is worthy of that privilege."

"Katie?" I heard a voice at the other line. "Tony may be still asleep, but the rest of us are still wide awake!"

"Whoops! I forgot the sex is still taking place!" I heard that sentence before hearing her moaning and telling somebody not to suck on her nipple. I found her moaning so cute. I blushed when she swore. That was when the transmission ended. I guess someone took her phone and hung up.

Well, if you want to know what happened that night, I could give you my thoughts about it. The girls were still horny after Tony fell asleep. They were so horny, toys were involved. And Hillary was the center of attention. I supposed I can't blame her. She explained to me later on she missed out so much during her younger years. And I thought to myself she has reached that point in her life where she would have no regrets.

Hillary was in the middle of the bed, asleep in Katie and Nikki's arms happily. She had a smile as wide as the Mississippi river. Her face glowed peach. Her hands pressing on Katie's back during the night. Yes, it might have been a night of drunken passion, but she would remember it like it was yesterday. That night was her turning point of a new fresh start of redemption.

As for her new accomplices, they would help her with her investigation. They would start opening their eyes and ears whenever there was news about any scandals. And oh my! There was plenty of both going around! I had no doubt news would be on the way, but that would come out from one eccentric person that would come into camp the next day!


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rebecca Loves Variety Ch. 01 Rebecca uses her talents to help a friend.in Group Sex
9. Linda's Family: Naked Me Day Linda with four men in one long day...in Group Sex
Motorhome Adventures Pt. 01 5 friends on a road trip - what could possibly go wrong?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Cuckquean A submissive wife brings home a toy for her husband.in Group Sex
Self Serve Caroline starts catering sex parties and develops a new kinkin Fetish
More Stories