Cookies & Cream Ch. 37

Story Info
Beach Orgy Part Deux!
7k words
2.5k
2
0

Part 37 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


"Ginger Snap"

All was peaceful on a Monday afternoon. Charles saw Hillary that day before one. She had on something casual, an unusual look for her. Her top was a blue striped tee with a gold chain belt. She had hug tight jeans with an anchor at the back pocket. And she had red sneakers.

"Well, Hillary, is it casual day at your office?"

"If you are referring to my unusual dress, then I will say no. I have a day off. My district attorney decided I am working way too much on my case. So...here I am. Now about the order of chicken and fries?"

"Right, Fox." Charles gave her the bag filled with a chicken basket. "Here we are; one large chicken basket with eight tenders, golden curly fries, sourdough rolls, coleslaw, applesauce and two bowls of macaroni and cheese."

"Thank you so much." Hillary's face glowed when she took the bag. Her mouth started to drool. "My colleague will love this so much!"

"You're all chipper, aren't you!" Emma walked over and put coconut shavings in the ice cream mixer. She was so glad Hillary had a smile on her face. "That's really great you're doing this for your colleague. Who is this person?"

"Stone." Hillary began. "Be...la! Bella Stone! She raves about your food so much! But of course, I ignored her comments. Grease is never good for the body; I keep telling her. Arteries cloggers and all."

"That's transcended fats, dear. Our oils are pure canola, made from grape seeds."

"Grapes?" Hillary asked, blinking a few times. Her cogs are turning again and her face lightened up again. "Grapes! Yes, it makes much more sense! Thank you once again!" She ran from the diner with the bag in her hand. The owners looked at once another, stunned.

"Blimey!" Charles proclaimed adjusting his hat. "That's odd! We might have another customer!"

"Maybe more if Hillary tried it herself!" Emma closed the mixer. "I wonder what got into her?"

Tony opened the kitchen door. "Hey, Mr. Mersfield, did a customer came by to collect her order?"

"Yep, paid in advance and all, Son! Speaking of son, where is Nathaniel? It's almost one ten. It's unusual for him to come less than a half hour before his shift."

"Right!" Emma answered, turning on the ice cream mixer. "He's over at the pastor's place! He's in counseling about what he heard the other night."

"Oh right..." Charles sighed as the door opened again. Wilbur entered Mavis, along with three other people. "Oy Wilbur! You have a full house of queens and jacks, ey?"

"You card!" Wilbur laughed as he showed his females guest an empty booth. Mavis waved to Charles. "Hello, Charles! My friends from England came by to visit us on behalf of Wilbur's mum. She's too frail to travel, Major Burns said."

"Major Burns?"

"That would be me, Sir." The gentleman with receding hair approached the co-owner. "I'm Major Jeremy Burns. I was Wilbur's co-worker at Kite Brothers."

"Oh yeah?" Charles went over and shook the major's hand. "It's an honor to see you and Mrs. Crane and Miss Francis. Wilbur and Mavis told us about you guys."

Emma walked over to the counter after putting the order on the kitchen window. "Charles, are they who I think they are?" She grinned over the older man as Charles laughed. "Yes, love! These are Wilbur and Mavis's old colleagues!"

Emma squealed and hugged the Major, embarrassing the soldier. Mrs. Crane walked over to her colleague. "Is there anything you want to say, Major burns?"

"Mrs. Mersfield, I presume?"

"Yes! That's right!" Emma let him go and went over to Mrs. Crane. "Oh, you must be Mrs. Cherrie Crane. Wilbur told me about you in length. I thought you with different colors of hair is so wild!"

"He told you that?" Mrs. Crane looked at Wilbur. "What a sweet man! I should introduce to you my favorite wigs. By the way, Mrs. Mersfield, how do you feel about pussies?"

The question made Emma uncomfortable. "Uh..."

Charles barged right in. "Hey, she doesn't mind pussies. Just as long as they are safe from harm, she's okay with them." He then gave his wife a wink. The wife blushed as Mrs. Crane opened her big leather pouch. Inside was her Black Persian. "I'm so glad you feel benevolent about them. I so want my pussy to be comfortable with the new environment. This is my cat, Bibi."

Emma's eyes beamed up. "Aww!" She cooed. "You have a cat! She looks so precious! Yes she is!"

"I would suggest you don't pet her yet." Cherrie informed her. "She needs to get used to you first."

"That is a proper protocol for pets these days." Major Burns yawned. "Well, Wilbur, shall we move to our booth?"

"Of course!" Wilbur replied with excitement. He walked with his shoes clacking on the floor. "You must tell us happened after Mavis and I left the store!"

Mavis and Miss Shirley Francis exchanged their own gossip as the others joined them. The latter heard Wilbur's latest command and shrugged. "There really isn't much to tell really. Mr. Kite was on holiday last year and he died right in the middle of the ocean."

"Oh dear!" Mavis cried. "Did he have a stroke or a heart attack?"

"In a way...his secretary's bikini top popped out and gave him a send-off."

Mavis's brown eyes blew up in surprise. "Wow! Well...at least he died what he loved best! Nuzzling between his favorite secretary's boobs on a tropical island! How is Miss Bakewell by the way?"

The three friends went silent. Bibi mewed in Cherrie's handbag. "Oh, Bibi, you'll have your din-din soon." She turned back to Mavis. "Well, after Mr. Kite's passing, she went on to become one of London's fashion designers. Oh, and Mr. Randell, do you remember him?"

"Yes, that loudmouth smart pervert that hit on Ms. Francis all time, right? How is Mr. Randell?" Mavis asked Cherrie.

"He resigned of being a senior's assistant. He couldn't stand another death of another senior."

"Another?" Wilbur asked. His eyelids fluttered. "Girls, how many seniors come and go after I was gone?"

"Five." Jeremy answered quickly. "Yes, it felt like our manager hired the men that are too old to work. There was one senior that only lasted a month."

Shirley nodded as Katie brought them tea. "Here we are, Wilbur. Five Earl Gray tea. Are you guys ready to order?"

"What is today's special, Katie?" Wilbur asked. Katie emptied her pants pocket and checked her note pad. "Today's special is Minestrone with butter rolls, followed by Turkey club sandwiches on sourdough with two sides."

"Oh good, we'll all have the special with chips and diced melons. Plus, would give the turkey bits to Mrs. Crane's pussy?"

That made Katie baffled. "Ah...okay?" She turned around and made her way to the kitchen window. Wilbur sighed and stirred his tea. "Yes, it seems our times at the store is now closed. But our window of opportunity is now open. May we toast to a new beginning?"

The five former shop clerks raised their cups to a new beginning. Once the clinked they talked about the good times they had during their years together. Wow, I have heard some of their stories from time to time during my stay in summer. It's was a hoot! Funny and random adventures came their way. And they had opportunity after opportunity to improve their store's sales.

Jeremy laughed hard at their last adventure and sighed over his half drunken teacup. "Yes, Wilbur, it's not the same after you and Mavis left. I guess without you two, things were dull."

"Yeah, but I'm glad you two made it on your own in America." Shirley added. She put her hands on both the couple's hands. "It would be nice to work again like old times."

Mavis looked at Shirley with an idea. "Hey! Wait a minute! I think we can give you jobs here!"

"There are jobs positions in this camp?" Jeremy asked. Wilbur nodded. "Most certainly, Major Burns! It so happens that the manager of this camp needs a few hands for his camp."

"How many workers are they?" Shirley asked. Mavis shook her head. "Billy, the manager and councilor of Camp Hattawata, is the only member in his fleet. He does so much work on his own. He needs help so bad."

The three colleagues gave some thought. Jeremy scratched his chin. "Well, Mavis, Wilbur, we might need to ask the American Immigration site to apply for working visas first. But what the hell? We are out of work for three months. We are thankful for Mr. Kite's generosity for giving us enough to come here."

Mavis jumped and hugged her friends. "Oh, thank you, guys! You won't regret this!"

After their brief lunch, the gang walked over to the Billy's lobby trailer and gave him the news. Billy understand it at first, but he had an excuse. Daniel was doing his exercises and his butt distracted him. Jeremy brought him back to focus and discussed about their dilemmas. Billy took it well and understood their situation.

"Yes, you're right! I could use a few good hands! Doing a lot of things for myself isn't very easy for me now that the camp is increasing. Sure, I have residents that stay, but it's their homes. The tourist cabins are more important. We have about..." He counted the cabins in his head. "Over eighty of them. Can you imagine my cleaning all eighty camping cabins every single day??"

"You really never have time to even do some activities." Wilbur reminded him. "I can't give myself that amount of energy to clean. I do wish to help you out with activities."

"Yeah! I do need some help with them! In fact, I have an upcoming gift exchange coming up. I'm calling this 'Summer Solstice Holidays'!"

"You mean like we can dress up like Santa's helpers!" Shirley jumped happily. "I love giving people presents! What sort of presents, Mr. Liberstat?"

Billy looked around with an awkward face. "Actually...I haven't gotten around what people wanted. I'm so busy with work, I didn't have the chance to make a list."

Jeremy nodded with understanding. "Yes, you're a hard-working person. You have too much work with little time for yourself. That is why we are here. We want to apply for camp employees."

Billy blinked and his mind was on the blank for a minute. "You mean...I finally have my own staff?"

"If you want us of course!"

Billy clapped his hands! "Goodie! You have no idea how happy you made me!"

Shirley shrugged as she took a good glimpse at Daniel when he stretched. "Somehow, working here will make me very happy."

She giggled with her best pal when a car drove way passed the check-in cabin. She stopped giggling and turned baffled. "Oi! That car didn't check-in!"

"Stop that car!" Frank yelled to his friends and rushed after the car. "It's fast too! It's a safety hazard for pedestrians!"

"I must say, it's an exciting first day for you three for sure!" Wilbur cried out, holding his summer hat as he ran with the others. They saw the car stopping at lake's coast and the passengers rushing into the waters. The new employees rushed to the car (a white Mazda with a dent on the side) with clothes that were tossed aside.

"Good Heavens!" Mavis cried out and she picked up a pink tank top. "They went off skinny dippin' already!"

When the others turned to the lake, the first thing they saw were two young girls kissing with their boobs squeezing. Frank gulped and used his tie to fan himself. "Well, maybe we should let them be. They might not know they have to check-in yet."

Cherrie marched right to them. "Major, you are weak as that lake. You can't handle the young ladies proper!" She went to the edge of the lake and waved her arms. "Hey you two! Get back to the front desk this instant! You haven't checked in yet!"

"Yes, they have!" Billy ran after them red as a ripe tomato. "God, I hate running! She checked in yesterday. The blue haired woman is Lorelai Cooks. She is a reporter for our papers. Her...oh my!" He moved to the lake. "Hey...goth girl French kissing Lorelei! How old are you?"

The girls stopped kissing and looked at the concerned Billy. He made an awkward grin as the girl emerged from the lake, showing her fully developed naked boy to him. She put her hands on her hips and let her raven hair flow down her back. "I'm twenty-three, you dunce!"

"Oh right...Valencia! How do you do?"

Valencia sneered at him. "I was having fun with my bestie...until you came and ruined the mood!"

"And shame on him on that!" Shirley swatted Billy's back. He turned to the young woman. "Hey! Do you usually hit your boss like that?"

"It was a gentle swat! You can't be that hurt by that!"

"Sweetheart, you really don't know me, do you? Well, I forgive you for hitting me. I think...but next time, I shall have to reprimand you!" Billy turned over and smiled at Frank. "I actually enjoyed that! I hope she can slap my bum."

Frank blushed as he turned to Billy. "What an odd man!" He sighed as he saw other people coming over to the lake. "Well, it looks like it's swimming time for the campers. Let's familiarize ourselves to see what costumers we have."

"You won't have to wait that long to find out, Major." Wilbur grinned while his girl gave Frank a wink. Soon, some of the residents came and settled at the beach end of the lake. Dustin climbed on his tower and watched for any sign of danger. A young man moved around, his red trunks fitting snug on his hips. He jumped next to Dustin and offered him a fist bump.

"Sup, man?" Dustin gave him a fist bump. "Cody, my bestie from down under! How are ya?"

"Eh, I've been better!" Cody watched the girls coming in and take off their clothes. "And maybe I'll be better in a minute."

"Yeah, this place is so awesome! You'll like it here!"

"I already am." He saw Valencia coming out of the water and lay on her towel. Her friend followed and plopped on the fluffy towel next to Val. Lorelei sighed and turned to her. "That councilor ruined a mood! We were enjoying ourselves too!"

"Meh, we'll have fun later. I'm sure we can have our sexy mojo back." She looked around heard whistling behind. And no, this is not some random wolf whistle either. We're talking about singing whistling. And Tony made them.

"After a long morning of cooking up tater tots, I need a good rest near the lake!" Tony proclaimed. Cherrie and Shirley looked at him after his appearance. They watched him lay his red towel down and squirt lotion on his exposed skin.

"Would you like at that, Shirley?" Cherrie whispered to her younger friend. "He's rather chipper. I think I will have a quick word with this gentleman."

"You're not going to flirt with him, are you?" Shirley gave her an aloof look. Cherrie shook her head and blushed at the very idea. "Oh no! Please, a woman at my age flirting to a young man. It's not in my nature. I only do what Major Burns suggested. I'm acquainting with the guests."

"He's no guest! I know that guy! He's that fry cook that sung 'God bless the King' in Dutch!"

Frank rolled his eyes as a robust mature woman came along with blue Mumu. She had her summer hat with a wide brim. She lifted the brim from her eyes when she eyed that distinguished, tall man. She went over to him with her sandals clacking.

"Excuse me, good man." Rosana cried out, waving her arm. "Are you new?"

"As a matter of fact, you are looking at the new receptionist. I'll replace Billy as such so that he can make interesting schedules for the camp."

"My, good for Billy to finally hiring some people. So you're at the front desk then?"

"I am."

Rosana took off her sunglasses and tsked. "That's a shame. I think you look good at the outdoors theme man." She winked and went beside him. When Frank turned away and the woman smacked his bum. Frank blushed and turned back. "Was that a decent thing to do?"

Rosana looked back at him, her hips wiggling. "I'd let you do the same to me, stud."

Frank was baffled with Rosana walked over to the beach. He touched the place where the woman whacked and it tingled. Cherrie and Shirley chuckled over that action. Shirley nodded over to him. "Now how does that feel to be the center of a pervert's attention?"

"Miss Francis!" Frank blushed and put his foot down and walked in a fast pace to his friends. "Come on, Billy must be back to his front desk by now! We need to know what our new jobs require."

"Fancy him saying that after he got his bum swatted." Cherrie commented to Shirley as they left. At this time, Valencia eyed Tony as he laid his towel on the sand. He took off his shirt and put his lotion all over him. One thing did after that gave Valencia some distraction. He pulled down his shorts and out came his sexy bum!

Holy shit! Valencia was a bum fanatic! How much does she likes butts? Well, you know how cartoon wolves' eyes pop out with tongues hanging out before they howl? Well, she turned into a she-wolf and grinned. Lorelei knew that look too well.

"Oh no! You're not thinking about violating a person just to lick his ass, are you?"

Valencia turned back. "I'll be right back. I know this guy...I know guys like him."

"No, you don't." Lorelei went back to her smartphone and scrolled down her contacts. She let go of Valencia when she creeped out of their towel. She knew karma would get her sooner or later. Valencia did her usual creep trail, not making her goal to suspect anything strange. To many onlookers, she was really strange with her approach.

Tony read his book as Valencia reached his legs. She didn't touch them but went in between them. She salivated as she crawled closer to his naked bum. She smiled widely. His peach pie was hers to eats. And there would be no consequences...until a foot stepped at the back of her head.

A young, athletic man ran to the lake, not looking where he was going. He didn't see Valencia when he stepped on her. When he bounced on her pretty head, he leaped into the air and dunked right into the lake. He splashed the college girls when he did that cannonball.

"Drat!" Valencia shook sand out of her face, spitting it from her mouth. She gagged as Tony looked back at her. She opened one of her eyes at the man and blushed. "Double drat!"

"You okay?" Tony asked her. The girl teared up and gripped the sand. "I'm so bamboozled! Who pushed my head in here??"

Tony turned around and placed her on his towel. "You don't want to go after that person now. You're too distressed."

He fixed her long black hair. She didn't understand why this man was kind her. She was about to violate the man's sexy bum and yet he was kind?? What sort of karma is this?? Not only karma's a bitch, but she is also confusing! "You're a saint, you know that?"

"I don't know that name, but I'm not him. My name is Tony."

Valencia smiled. "I mean you have a heart made of gold. I was about to...um...gratify my own sexual pleasure. And I didn't ask for your consent." She blushed and laid down on the side. Tony laughed and pulled her close to him.

"What is your name?"

"Valencia."

"Oh, I know you! Hillary told me a lot about you last night!"

Her eyes boggled. "It's you..." She sat up in front of him. "You're that pervert! You took that picture of my boss and her...friend? Lover? Whatever he is! You are the Flasher!"

Everyone looked at Tony when Valencia pointed her finger at Tony. He looked at every direction, trying to explain his reason for being here. "But...but I'm not. I...I came to the estate to deliver food to one of the colleagues."

"Bullshit! You watched the whole scene!"

"But it was an accident! I didn't...mean to look. It was really hot though. It gave me a boner." He saw Val's jaw dropped when his no filter mouth told her the truth. He gasped and twiddled his thumbs. "That's super awkward."

Lorelei ran over to Val and pulled her. "Val, what do you think you're doing? Why are you accusing that guy as the Flasher??"

"Because he watched my boss having sex with her colleague. He might even take some pictures of them!"

"I didn't." Tony piped in. "How can I take a picture if I got a boner?"

Val's face glowed red, both from frustration and embarrassment. Meanwhile, the man in the lake emerged from the lake. His naked profile astonished the Rho girls AND the Eta girls. Fists on his hips, he laughed and looked proudly. "I am Tarzan reincarnated!"

12