Cookies & Cream Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls stared at the man as he beat his chest. Pam sipped on her water before looking at the others. "The only thing that's reincarnated is insanity."

Penny shook her head. "How can you say that?? He might have autism! I have some family members that have them."

The man approached the groups of girls and grinned. "Hallo! Do any of you know The Hanens?"

"The Hanens??" Cassandra asked. "Who are you?"

The man rubbed his chin and scratched his wet hair. "Kameron Wagner. I'm Freda Hanen's classmate from Munich Uni."

The Rho girls nodded as the naked man stepped out of the lake. They shrugged as they had no idea who the Hanens were. They looked at the man who went over to his spot on the beach. When he bent over to reach his sack, the girls chuckled with delight. Cassandra fanned herself over his smooth ass.

"Well, I declare! I believe since he's away from home, we need to make him feel right...at home...away from home!"

"Sis, you caught a glimpse of his balls, and you want to make him feel at home away from home? Girl, you have issues." Lisa shook her head. She glared at that questionable man and he came back with a bowl of Cookies & Cream ice cream. "On the other hand, he may have good taste."

Kachina tickled her friend's rib cage. "What taste are you preferring, menina? I hope you don't mean what he has between his legs."

"He got an ice cream bowl from Cookies & Cream, and it looks like it's a cookie themed ice cream."

The other girls looked at the gelato ice cream as Kameron came back. "I like this ice cream I bought! It's sweet and spicy at once. Want to try?"

The Rho girls moved around the guy and were about to dip their fingers. However, Kameron retracted the bowl and gave them wipes. "Remember, girls, clean fingers are happy fingers!"

The girls took the wipes with wide smiles, realizing he was caring for their health. Well sure, he also didn't want sand in his ice cream, but really, he really cared for the girls' health. After some swiping, the Rho girls dipped their fingers in the cream when the tasted it, they could taste some mild spice that tasted along with a taste of cinnamon and clove.

"Ah, this feels really cool." Lisa sighed, her body glowing. "You do have good taste, Kameron. What is this?"

Kameron answered her question. "According to the owner, the flavor is called Ginger Snap."

"That explains the cookie texture." Miel added. She and Rudy held hands and started to fondle one another. The latter of whom rubbed his own behind. He took Miel's hand and place it down his shorts. The girl blushed but she smiled to her new lover's advances. Her bikini dampened and she has yet dipped her feet in the lake.

"Rudy." She whispered to him. "You want to play with some beach toys I brought today?"

"You know I love your beach toys." Rudy whispered back. "You want to play with them in the water?"

"Why not, lover?" Miel and Rudy ran over to their towel and opened her beach bag. The girls noticed her picking up a belt with a plastic dolphin at the front. They saw her put on her hips before removing her bikini. Their eyes popped open as Rudy dropped his shorts and go on all fours.

"What's he doing?" Kameron asked the girls. "Why is he on his hands and knees like that?" His answer came to him when Miel goes behind him, her face between his cheeks. "Oh...She's cleaning him. He must have wet himself."

"You don't know the half of it." Lisa grumbled, feeling shameful for her Rho sister. She glanced over at Kameron and his dong was half hard. She smirked. "So tell me, Kameron right? Are you having problems with your...thing?"

"What thing?"

"You know...that thing between your legs."

"Oh, my schwanz! No, my frau, it's functioning well. In fact, I think it's working right now." He could see his "schwanz" rising. And he looked at the girls. They were staring at his member growing thicker. "Oh, you like my schwanz? Would you like a taste? Any of you?"

The girls looked at one another, Kachina breaking the silence. "You know, we have someone special with a good sized...wiener. We can wait for him."

"I can't! Cassandra moved down to her knees in front of Kameron and started blowing him. "I need something in my system!" She muffled on Kameron. "I haven't had breakfast this morning!"

Kameron shivered when his new partner muffled. She made him dizzy, her lips plump and wrap around him like he was her meat. He pulled her out of him. "Slow down, you animal!"

"Sorry, honey!" Cassandra panted, her mouth wide open with his liquid on her tongue. Some of the Eta girls looked at one another before a scream brought their attention. Valencia stared at the contents from Tony's bag. There was lotion, a few book and a pair of sunglasses. Something she was looking for was nowhere to be found. "You son of a bitch! Where's the camera??"

"Uh...uh..." Tony's light gray eyes widened as Lorelei grabbed the investigator's wrist. "Stop it! He's not the Flasher! He proved he wasn't the Flasher. He's a delivery boy for crying out loud! I even saw him working behind the fryers yesterday!"

Valencia blushed beet red and puffed her cheeks. "You...you're off the hook, boy."

"Thank you, Miss!"

"For now!" Valencia added, her body leaning up to him. "If you dare to enter the building to watch my colleague having sex, I'll give your eyes my flashlight!"

Tony made a huge awkward smile. "With my luck, you might need to blind me with that flashlight often."
"Hey!!" Pam walked over with Hannah and Leda behind her. "What's your deal with our boy toy??"

"Your what??" Lorelai and Val asked at once. Pam folded her arms. "You heard me. Tony is the most innocent man in the whole camp. Give him respect!"

Hannah and Leda clutched Tony between him and wrapped their arms around him. He blushed when their boobs squeezed his chest. He chuckled and raised his arms. "See? This is what I'm talking about! I have these...incidents where I end up in the middle of something...intimate. Your colleague already forgave me last night."

"She..." Valencia drooped her shoulders as Lorelei finished the sentence. "What?"

"That's right." Pam grinned, pointing to Tony's semi hard arrow. "And she got her groove back thanks to him. Speaking of..." She dashed of to the shore with the Rho girls having their way with Kameron. She came back with a green plastic bowl with some Ginger Snap ice cream. "I'm sure they don't need it now."

"What??" Leda cried out. "You stole something of Rho's?? What if they do something to pay us back?"

"They won't." Pam scooped out two fingerful of the cream and put it in her mouth. "Oh, sweet and spicy with softy, gooey texture. The guy got good taste. Here, Hannah, Leda, have a taste."

Valencia and Lorelei stared at the college girls as they ate some of the cream. The latter cleared her throat. "Why are you eating ice cream?"

"Other than it's sweltering?" Leda retorted. "It's good and it's beneficial."

Valencia gulped when Hannah gave her the bowl. "How?" She asked, feeling suspicious. "I get the feeling you're giving me something addictive."

"Trust me." Hannah smiled innocently. "It's not addicting. Unless you love something hot and really satisfying afterward, it's not a drug."

Valencia was reluctant to take a bite, unlike Lorelei who gobbled up a few bites of it. The woman sighed and made a tiny belch. She looked around and noticed a few changes in herself. Her eyes bolted to the college girls who took off their tops, showing her their huge bosoms. She usually wasn't into girls with cups no bigger than B, but her dark blue eyes got hypnotized by such succulent jugs. She fell weak and moved closer to them.

"Is it okay if I fondle them?" Lorelei asked, blushing at them. Leda grabbed her wrist and placed them on her boobs. "Oh, no consent needed!"

"Why ask, cutie?" Hannah moved over and rubbed her breasts. "Come hang with us."

Valencia gulped as I see her friend starting to grope a college girl's breasts as she got groped by another. "What the fuck is this!?" She looked at the bowl and a strand of melting cream was on the brim. She took it closer and licked it. She stared at Tony and her skin got goose bumps. Her eyes started to sparkle when the man stared at her. Her lips trembled...both of them as he came closer. "I feel weird...like the good kind of weird."

"I like good weird." Tony took away the bowl and pulled her close. "Now how about-" He didn't even finished his sentence when Valencia jumped on him and kissed him. Pam made a croaked face, face palming herself. "Ugh, come on, guys! Could you at least wait for me??"

Kenji walked on the pathway for his daily exercise when he took a break outside the beach. He dried himself with his cloth when caught a glimpse of naked girls. He turned and noticed some the Rho girls running over and taking off their suit to join in. Zeta ran past him, waving her hi at him before yelling to the others she's got more Ginger Snap ice cream.

"Guys! Here we are! I'm already excited! I so want to be with Olga!"

Kachina already rubbing herself as she took a bite of the cream. She saw Kenji at the distance She grin and bit her lip, gesturing him to come closer. Raymond at the time showed up with his uniform. He got off work early (Charles was closing the store since a lot of people bought the cream). He saw a lot of naked girls, including his Hellsing's Troubled Trio. Tabby, Dina and Ingrid had their share of their ice cream and were already naked, staring at Raymond.

"Beach Orgy part deux?" Raymond grinned, raising his fist to Kenji. The second man put his fist up and gave him a fist bump grinning back. "Beach Orgy part deux!"

Meanwhile at the lifeguard stalls, Cody watched the sexual frenzy and started to tent. He covered himself with a towel, feeling horny as hell as naked girls bounced up and down. When the men joined them, he was jealous. He wanted to be part of the group. He saw his pal Dusty standing there grinning.

"MATE!" He yelled to the grinning lifeguard. "How can you sit there with all this going on? You must be aroused by now!"

"I am, but I'm waiting for something good to get me off...this stall."

"What? You would rather wait when all these Sheilas took off their bathers and rooting all over the beach! And you're just sitting there without batting off!"

"Nope. It's going to get crazy from here number thing. Two, Theresa's not there yet."

"Theresa? You mean that older Sheila you met some time ago! You're waiting for her??"

"Oh yeah." Dusty flexed his hands and put them in a groping mode. "I so want to fondle her so bad! She's so soft and sexy when she's naked. And when she coos, I'll be unloading my cum all over the sand!"

"I don't want to know why, but I'll take your word for it. So, you mean this will get wilder??"

"You betcha! Wait and see!"

Dusty's word came to pass. By four, the men were in the middle of a party cookie sandwich. The naked girls bounced and twerked all over them, offering them their lips, breasts, pussies and asses. Femboys and futas too offered their own bodies to the men. There were threesomes, foursomes or moresomes. There was a point when there was a sex chain going.

In one, Tony and Hannah kissed in the center while they were pleasured. Leda lick Hannah's wet pussy, rubbing her soft booty. On the other side, Lorelei and Valencia had their way with Tony. The former sucked his hard member underneath his slender body while Valencia had her way on Tony's sexy ass! Yes, she finally got some ass feast she craved for!

"This is so awesome!" Valencia cried, her breasts pressing on the towel as she dipped her tongue inside her male partner's star. "You have no idea how much I love licking ass!"

"I can feel you loving my asshole!" Tony mumbled, licking Hannah's hot tongue as she panted heavily on him. Pam was behind Val licking her sweet pussy as she felt penetration from her toy. She muffled a few words as she felt her toy sliding off her. When she felt her toy slipped, she stopped licking Valencia's wet pussy.

"Pam, why did you stop?" Val whined, wiggling her ass to her new friend. "Come on! I want my ass licked now!"

"Hang on, kid!" Pam grabbed her toy and put it on vibrate. She placed her toy inside Val's wanton pussy, making her cry. Pam then opened her mouth and slide her tongue right into honey hole. Of course when Pam on her hands and her knees, her pussy was bare and vulnerable. Harvey arrived at the beach right then and there.

"Hello!" He waved to his soccer friends where were in the pussy sandwich. He looked at Pam's empty pussy and his mouth watered. "Pam! How's my favorite waitress from Cookies & Cream?"

Pam waved to Harvey while pushing her toy inside Valencia. "I'm so horny, hon."

"I can see that. I had no idea you were into girls." Harvey laid on the side, grinning at Pam as he stared at her bouncing boobs. "And I had no idea you look better without your uniform."

"Heh! Join the club, Harv. I like men more, but the girls are...I don't know."

"I love girls too, Pam." Harvey replied to her, stroking his hard cock to her. Pam bit her lip when she saw his hard on. He grinned at her when she stared. "Do you want any help?"

"Would you please?"

As Harvey made some adjustments to the chain end, the soccer men, Peter, Saul and Kevin had their way with the other Eta girls and a few Rho. Saul rubbed Willamina's small breasts as she plowed into Bree doggy style. He saw Nikki approached him with her cock hard right at his face. He went blue before he saw here pulling up her balls, her wet pussy underneath.

"Oh hell yeah!" Saul leaned forward and stuffed himself with Nikki's wet pussy, giving her shrills as she mounted him. Kevin fingered Cassandra and Katie's pussy as they glared at one another. They knew they were bitter enemies so they grinded their pussies faster and harder on Kevin's poor hands. Soon though, their faces changed from serious to surprised when Kevin started to thrust his fingers.

"Wait! Don't!" Cassandra protested, looking down at Kevin's stern face. Katie fell on her back, her breasts bouncing on the ground. Kevin spat his hand and rubbed her breasts with that left hand. "You're on vacation, dammit! You two are adults now! Why act like rival sisters that pull the same toy?"

"We are from different sororities!" Cassandra cried, feeling an additional finger in her tight wall. Kevin cooed when he felt the girl cumming on his hand. "Doesn't matter. Respect your fellow rival. Like my father once told me..."

He moved and placed Cassandra on top of Katie. They both stared at Kevin stroking his cock close to their pussies. He guided his meat right in between the two. "Keep your friends close, your enemies...closer!"

Then, he pushed hard between Katie and Cassandra, both of which screamed their lungs. As he plowed massively to the girls, Lisa moved beside him, looking as her sister moaning right between Katie's boobs. "Good grief, baby!" Lisa cried out. "You really are showing my sis who's boss, aren't you?"

"I want them to play nice while they are in here!" Kevin said to her. "How is your aunt, Lisa?"

Lisa chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "She is doing fine. I got invited to one of the Keller's yacht parties because of her this weekend. HA! Look at us! We are talking casual as you are fucking my sister."

"Shut up, Lisa!" Cassandra growled as she felt Kevin's shaft rubbing her throbbing clit. Katie blushed as her boobs rubbed on Cassandra, her hands and legs around her back. "I can't control myself!"

"Me neither!" Cassandra agreed, staring at the smart girl. "I'm sorry about all the pranks I did to you!"

"And I'm sorry for planting that stink bomb in your basement! It was Greek week and it was one of my initiation!"

"I would have done the same!" Cassandra cried and began kissing Katie. They made out as Kenji plowed Kachina beside them. Kachina chimed in when she heard about the yacht party. "Wow! Kenji, how come you didn't invite me from the party last time?"

"Sorry, babe! You were too busy making that obstacle course. I didn't want to make you lose focus on your work."

"Oh babe!" Kachina wrapped her arms around him and kissed him as he pulled her butt closer to him so he can thrust deeper into her. "God, you make me feel awesome every time we make love!"

"Só para você, meu amor." Kenji kissed her hand as he gave her a lot of amor from his red staff. When Kenji moved down to the sand, Peter, Melissa and Amanda had their splendid love making. Amanda rubbed her breasts as she takes his lubed key inside her hope chest. Melissa was at the other end, her boobs on the sand as Peter licked her cherry filled pussy.

"Coz!" Amanda cried out, her pussy already tighten. "I'm about to cum!"

"Me too!" Melissa moved around and faced her cousin and hugged her. Both cousins held onto each other as Peter's licked and fucked them faster. At the other end, the chain was complete with Harvey giving Pam his cock behind her. And Pam used her strap-on to pleasure Val. Leda turned her body to feel Harvey's hand as he rubbed her wet pussy. The rest of that group stayed the same.

Ingrid saw the group momentarily, but when Raymond turned her beautiful head to face him, she grinned. He moved between her legs, his cock teasing her puffy pink lips. "I want you." She whispered to him. Dina and Tabby moved beside her, rubbing her boobs. She shivered and moaned. "All three of you!"

"That's my trio." Raymond leaned to his girls and made and four-way kiss. Their tongues overlapped one another as Raymond's hips moved between Ingrid's, the vibrations making the girls moan in delight. Tabby broke the kiss and sighed. "We really need to get together like this more often!"

"I agree!" Dina rubbed Ingrid's nipple as she felt Raymond's hand between her legs. "I love how we play our Hellsing characters. Can we have this in the woods next time we see other?"

"Plan on it!" Raymond shut his eyes as he felt Ingrid move beneath him. "Damn, Ingrid, why didn't you tell me you want to be on top?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Your mouth didn't, but your hips did!" He moved her right on top of him, his back on his towel. "Come on, Seras, move your hips to your Vampire King."

"Yes, my Master!"

"Don't call me that when you fuck me, Police Girl! Call me lover in my native tongue!"

"Yes...my amant!" She cried in her loud voice, her back arching from his cock. Raymond cooed as she splashed herself on his groin. "My amant! Amant! AMANT!"

"That's my girl!" He held on to Tabby and Dina as he slammed his cock inside Ingrid. When he released, so did the entire lake beach. There were screaming, crying and many spilled cum and honey all over the sand. There were cream pies everywhere!

And how did I know this? I watched the whole thing as I was walking back from the clinic. I only saw a little bit of it before going back to the cabin with John. We held hands as we walked on the boardwalk, watching the beach orgy take a breather before the participators went again. We walked past a post with a security camera near the apex. It seemed innocent at first. It only took one person, however, to figure out that this, along with other cameras did more than just protect the people from the Flasher.


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Be True to Yourself How I returned to the lifestyle.in Interracial Love
Writer's Block A novelist finds new inspiration for her next book.in Erotic Couplings
Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge Tammy is the latest contestant on Bimobo or Billionaire!in Mind Control
Fringe Bennies Lady plays with a married couple.in Loving Wives
The Wedding Planner - Ch. 01 The wedding planner claims the bride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories