Cookies & Cream Ch. 41

Story Info
Anime Convention becomes a hot spot for slutty action.
8.5k words
2.7k
1
0

Part 41 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose Medley"

What a dream! That was the first thought when I woke up in my bed. I stared at the ceiling, not moving. I couldn't move since the rest of my body was still numb. It took me a moment or two for my body to start waking up. Damn! I was so tired and yet I was energized. Is that normal?

But, enough of my babbling! I turned over and I felt a warm body. I thought it was my John! I moved over and put my hands on his chest. It was strange that I didn't feel his hair on it. I guess he shaved it just cause. I moved closer and snuggled behind him. He let out a laugh when my hands go lower to his hip. As I reached his nether region, I heard a groggy chuckle.

"Linda, you're getting frisky aren't you?" He said. My eyes boggled. Did he say Linda?? I sat up and opened the sheets. But it wasn't John I saw on my bed. It was LaShawn!

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Those were the words Paco and Juan heard in the middle of their card game. They laughed as I ran out of my room with a robe around me. "Paco! Juan! Why the hell is my brother on my bed??"

"He over exhausted himself when he put you on your bed last." Paco answered. "He must have been so tired, he just fell on the bed and fell asleep."

I straightened my new styled hair. "Okay, now for another question. What happened last night?"

"We were gonna ask you the same question." Juan replied sipping his Sobe. "You girls must have gotten major high to be naked and so content like that. Paco should know."

"Shaddup, hombre!" Paco shouted. He turned to me scratching his cheek beside his eyepatch. "Well, while we're on the subject, you wanna eat something?"

"I'm not hungry, thanks." I walked over and make myself a single glass of apple juice. Shaky hand in tow, I drank my fill and slumped on the countertop. My bro entered the kitchen yawning and scratched his head. I didn't have the nerve to talk to him. He was still groggy. He looked at Rosa's brothers and waved. "Sup?"

"Sup?" Paco and Juan greeted him back. The latter offered him a seat. "Here, man, take a seat. We'll play TexMex Poker while we discuss about the Flasher dude's ghost." Paco grinned as his brother suggested such a thing. LaShawn was up for anything. So, he grabbed himself a nice lemonade drink and settled with the other bros. "So, what's TexMex Poker?"

"It's like Texas hold 'em." Paco explained. "Juan made this up. Instead of having two cards, you get three. Plus, there are four extra suits." Paco grinned at LaShawn's face. His face was surprise. "Hold up, Pac. What do mean four extra suits?"

"Well, Mexico created a first card deck with eight suits instead of four. You remember 'Mucho Ocho', don't you?"

LaShawn blinked. "Oh right! The Mucho Ocho playing deck. My sis played those cards when she was a kid. Hey, Kens, quick, what are the names of the four suits in your deck?"

Well, that got my mind woken fully. Oh yeah, I remember seeing that thick deck. I thought it was so cool a card company came up with making more suits. I remember the suits well because that's how I first learned about shapes. "Circles, Squares, Triangles and Rectangles."

"Your sister used to have a deck, man?" Paco asked my bro. LaShawn shrugged. "Yeah, but I'm wasn't as interested in games as much as she did. She is a main wiz in card games!"

No use denying it. I loved playing my cards. It's one of the first thing I wanted to do when my friends arrive at our new place when we moved to Georgia. I met new friends there and wanted to play Go Fish with them all day long. And with my special deck, it was more fun.

Now, you know about the hearts, diamonds spades and clubs' suits, right? Two of them are red and another black. Well, with the other four suits they have a different color. Circles and square suits are gold. Triangles and Rectangles are blue. I found the colors awesome. And for the most part, I hoped for four more suits to appear, two in green and two in...off white with sparkles. Am I being greedy?

Rosa came in with her arms stretched over her head. She waved to the boys and me and made herself toast with raspberry jam. She ate in peace...at first. When she saw a woman walking in a tortoise pace, she perked up. On that trail, it was only used for people that wanted to jog. This was the first Rosa ever saw someone walking slow.

"Who's that?" She asked. I looked at her direction. "Which who?"

"That woman with the shiny orange hair. Looks like strawberry blonde."

I didn't know what she was talking about, so I walked over to the window where she stood. I saw that woman. She looked like a spring goddess with a mint green flowy dress. She had her hair in a French braid with loose strands on the edges. But her eyes gave us her attention. They were the purest blue I've ever seen. Of course, Rosa and I weren't the only people who saw her in our cabin.

"Damn! What a looker!" Juan smiled and stared at her body under her dress. We had no idea how see-through her dress was until Rosa's perverted brother pointed it out. It turned out the woman's dress was translucent. We could see her nude breasts and her lace panties. We may not see what was in them, but we can see the shape of her femininity.

"What's wrong with you, Juan!" Rosa jabbed her brother with her elbow. I did the same with my brother who stared at the woman's ass. "Have you no shame??"

Paco shuffled his card, shrugging. "They can look, Rosa, but they would never touch. But if they do, I'll make sure they will remember their lesson."

The older brother played a solitaire game as the boys looked at the window. I was curious why Paco didn't bother looking. So, I asked him. "So, you're not interested in looking?"

"Why should I look? I know I'd be disappointed. Besides, she's probably not my type."

"What is your type?" I asked. Yes, I was curious. IF he replied someone like me, I'd be flattered yet concerned for Rosa. But thank goodness I wasn't his type. Instead he answered Rosa gagged over.

"My type is someone that is edgy. I like someone is adventurous. Someone has experience something once. Or twice...but she'd be someone is also sweet and kind. You know like a watermelon."

"You want someone smooth, green and juicy?" My smart-ass side woke up! That made him laugh. "Nah, Kens. Hard and edgy, yet sweet and soft."

"That sounds like..." I remembered the conversation Rosa had with one of the Rho girls! She commented about Paco! And Rosa was appalled from the woman's comment. "Hey Rosa, who was that girl that talked to you last night?" I didn't say exactly what the woman said, but Rosa knew who I was talking about. "Yeah! Her name was Winnie!"

"Right! Winnie! That sounds like her to the T! You and she could hit it off if you want to know her better."

At that point, Yuki yawned and was ready for some avocado toast. "Good morning! Did my sister and her friends show up yet?"

"Are you expecting them this morning?" I asked her.

"I got text from Mitsuaki. She told me her plane landed and she's taking an uber!"

"But what about her friends?" Rosa scratched her head. "And I also heard she's got a boyfriend?"

"Well, she had a fight during their flight...apparently. She wanted her group to be a Sailor Senshi, but her friends and boyfriend were against it and wanted to be...Dragon Ball characters." She sighed. "My sister can be so stubborn to get her way. So, she's punishing them by not speaking to them and taking separate Ubers. And they couldn't get a driver...since Mitsuaki got all their money."

We were flabbergasted about her sister's behavior. Paco shook his head. "You sis has a problem. She needs a few conks on the brain, rhetorically of course."

Yuki got rather skirmish. "I know she needs to learn her lesson. For the first time, the majority were against her and she wouldn't put up with it. She usually gets what she wants, but I guess this circle of friends have spines."
Oh yeah! Mitsuaki had a big rep with her selfishness. When she wants something, whether it's a new purse or a new car, she'd go to any tactics to get what she wants. She lost a lot of friends in the process, but she didn't care. All she cared about was herself.

Her new friends, from what I heard, had someone like Mitsuaki's personality. They knew exactly what to do and put her in her place. Well, in this instance, she took it too far! She left them without a ride. Now it's up to her little sister to clean her mess.

She decided to write her excuse to her Art counselor, telling him something came up, which was true. I had to go with her and explain everything to Teddy. By the time we got to the Art barn, Teddy wasn't there. Instead there was a sign that says "Art class postponed until late afternoon."

"Really, Teddy!" Yuki threw her excuse down on the ground and stomped on it. "Of all days to do some running!" Little did we know was that was exactly what he was doing. He was running...to lose some weight! He told me about it of course. He lost about three pounds that day. "This really sets fire on my sushi, Kens!"

"Well, at least you got time to rescue your sister's friends." I told her. I feel she had a purpose that morning. Well, she and another person that arrived sometime earlier. A chucky and funky woman came over with her shorts and spaghetti strap tank. One look at the sign and she was livid.

"Why that no-good pro! How dare he disappeared? He probably has some grass to mow!" Ha ha! When she said 'grass' in that tone, I got the feeling she wasn't referring to actual grass. "How am I supposed to draw a naked model now?"

We grinned at the lady. She looked directly at us. "And I suppose you got let down by that son of a bitch too, huh?"

"Not too much, Lady." I replied. "It gives us time to pick up her sister's friends." We had to explain to this new friend about our situation. She listened contently and when we finished, she grinned about it. "So, what you're telling me your sister ditched her friends because they believe in democracy more than she does, is that the jist of it?"

"Pretty much, M'am."

"Call me Helena. Well, it looks like you got yourselves a new volunteer! I'll grab my Subaru and grab some of your friends if you drive with me to pick up who's left."

It sounded like a great plan and we acted. Now we knew little about that stranger, but we had some chit chat while we ran to the parking lot. It turned out she is Mark's older cousin from CT. She was a bartender at Norfolk when word came out about some beach orgy. "My friends wanted to come when they saw some guys 'playing' with each other, but this is an emergency. I have to save my one and only cousin."

"What kind of bar do you work again, Helena??" I asked her. She beamed. "Why, I work at Troupe429. My pals gave me their love and lots of luck."

"We need it, Helena!" Yuki jump tossed me the car keys. "The crew need our help!"

Oh yes, our cars drove out of the camp faster than a tortoise winning a hare's race. Come on, you've never heard of "The Tortoise and the Hare"? We drove out cars into the driveway and zip! We made it to the airport! So, then we need to search for them. Only Yuki knew what they look like.

"You see them yet?" I asked, sipping my water. My friend tried calling one of them and succeeded. She had one of the girls on the phone and they spoke. Oh yes, they spoke, but in their native tongue! Seriously, what the crap! The guys know English, and they speak it fluidly! Then again, I could get paranoid when Yuki speaks Japanese. Lucky for me I'm now learning the language thanks to one of my new friend Makoto. In fact, that was the recipient who talked to Yuki.

"Okay, Makoto said they're coming out of the airport. So, any minute now, we're going to see them."

"Did you tell them about the second car?"

"Oh yeah, I even told them about our new friend. They'll be grateful of Helena's generosity."

A moment later, five people came out of the airport with one set of luggage each. In the center was a tall man in a business suit. The other four were women who wore more casual wear. I'm going to assume the guy was Kinto Ohara and the other four are the backstabbers Mitsuaki called her friends.

A few details about the crew. Kinto, like I said, was tall and he meant business. He was a manager of his anime crew. He made sure the girls get done with their projects. His hair is dark brown, same as his eyes. He was the one who Mitsuaki fell for instantly because of his assertive attitude.

I saw a girl with headphones on her orchid hair. That would be Aiko Okuda. She is responsible for putting music and sound effects to each of their projects. She enjoys listening to music as she works for the composition. She is loyal to her friends as well as dependable. Wa

There was a girl a head taller than Kinto. I knew her straightaway it was Makoto Tanimoto. She is mostly quiet, but when she speaks, the words are wise and beautiful. That was the main reason she is the writer of the group. One could say she is the poet of the group. Well, hell! Even when their characters speak vulgarity, they were poetic! The woman gentle and kind, and brings in a sense of morality.

Then there is Hotaru Doman. My first impression of her was sporty and physically active. Well, in her line of work, one would think she didn't have time. It turned out the manage wanted the girls to relax between working hours. So that girl had the time to exercise twice a day: One before work, and one after work. Anatomy was her forte in her crew and she is the one that does the rough drawing.

Shizuaka Wada was the energetic one. Well, all of them were energetic, but she is bright. She wants to be a friend to you when you're down. She looked for anything positive in any situation. That was why she inks and paints the works in their projects. She was the one that personally thanked us as soon as they came over to us.

"You're so amazing, Yuki, Kendra. Thank you for picking us up!"

"You're so honorable, friend." Kinto held my hand and shook them. "We owe you our gratitude. If you want something in return, we will grant it."

"Oh right!" Yuki snapped her fingers. "You remember Kendra's notebook, don't you?"

"Yes! You're that girl that's currently writing what's going on in your trip!" Kinto said to me. We took their luggage into the cars, Helena and I respectively. So, are there any sexual adventures happening recently? I mean...besides that mysterious Flasher of course."

"Yeah." I blushed as I closed the trunk. "Come on, we can explain about the situation in the car."

"May I be part of the discussion?" Helena butted in. "I can put my phone on facetime."

"I'll give you my number, sure. You want to know what's going on with your coz."

Well, on the drive home, we talked about what's been happening at the camp. That included what happened last night! The look on the girls' faces were priceless. I could tell their thoughts kept running rapid as I told them what happened. They asked me so many questions between my story, but I didn't mind answering. After all, the smallest of details were important.

"So, you guys got to see this warrior chief?" Shizuka asked, her eyes blinked. I answered with a blunt answer. "Yes, but he's not a warrior. He's a peaceful leader of his tribe. Well, he was until 1603. Come to think of it, it was the same day Queen Elizabeth's last day he took his last breath in this world."

"How poetic!" Makoto replied over Helena's Facetime. "I do wish we could have sex scenes with ghosts more often!"

"You need to come back to Earth, Makoto." Yuki suggested, driving my car. "I wish you don't think of ghost sex. It's kinda weird for my experience!"

"Brandi enjoyed it." I piped in. I got that death stare from that girl. I made a note to myself that time. And that note was never make an awkward friend pissed off. And we moved on when Shizuka asked me a couple more questions. I didn't mind answering. I had a bunch of fun answering!

Okay, well, in my car, there was Kinto, Shizuka and Hotaru. While in Helena's car there was Makoto and Aiko. The latter of which didn't talk much. She was in her own world listening to music. As for my car, the only person that wasn't talking was Hotaru. She was listening to a whole bunch and sink some of the information into her mind. That would come in handy later.

When we reached the check-in cabin, Major Burns came over to us. He straightened his tie and stood firm when Helena rolled down her window. "Welcome back, Miss Cobb. And I see you brought some guests."

"Yes, and so did my new friend behind me." Helena turned her head to my Blue Honda. Yuki rolled down the window and waved to Jeremy. "So, Jeremy, did some random bitch come over here a while back?"

"That is Major Burns, Miss Cobb. And what an indecent tone you have toward a stranger. If you are referring to a young girl with a pink hair-"

"Her!" One of the passengers answered. "She's our colleague!"

"I see. Then she is in cabin number 301, at Willow Lane. It's the big red cabin on the right corner of Hattawata Drive and Willow. You'll see it. I did."

"Thank you!"

"And off the record, Miss Cobb," He coughed. "I would prefer to call her a tart."

"Tart huh?" Helena chuckled. "I'll take that. Thanks, Jeremy!" She drove into the camp as Jeremy screamed he would rather be Major Burns. He sighed as Cherrie and Shirley walked over in their bathing wear. Cherrie had her bathing cap over her new blue curls as Shirley had a red bikini. The new manager blushed.

"Mrs. Crane? Miss Francis? What are you two doing in that getup?"

"We're taking a dip in the lake, Jeremy." Cherrie replied, primping her loose blue curls. "We're finished cleaning the tourists' cabins."

"Yes, there were about sixteen cabins this week. Many of the guests left yesterday."

"Why?" Jeremy asked.

"Apparently there is something called 'mini vacations', Major Burns." Cherrie answered. "Not many people stay here for pleasure. Now, if you excuse us, we need to relax."

"But we have to give out surveys to the present guests!"

"Billy is taking care of that." Shirley reminded him. "He did a lot of giving yesterday too. So, he got that under control. And...we need to relax at the beach. Ta-ta!" She added her little pretend posh tone before she and Cherrie walked. Jeremy stood there stunned before slapping himself. That was when Yuki beeped the horn. He got stunned for a second and rushed to my blue Honda.

"Yes, Miss Robbins? You've returned with guests as well?"

"Yepper! The three in the back are Mitsuaki's guests. Cabin 301 Willow Lane, right?"

"Yes, that's right, Ms. Robbins." Jeremy nodded. "You have FaceTime I take it."

I nodded back. He winked and guided Yuki to the camp. She drove my car back to the camp and found Helena's car right at that lot. Makoto and Aiko already got out and stretched their legs. When I parked next to Helena, the two girls ran to us.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Aiko asked. She was referring to a plan to give Mitsuaki a taste of her own medicine. "Are we going through with dressing up as Dragon Ball Femme Fatales?"

"Say what?" I asked Kinto. "There is another segment?"

Kinto looked at us. "Ha! That would take place in Universe 34. It's called 'Dragon Ball Double F'. It stands for...I think you know what it stands for."

"Yes, we do. I'm familiar with the series. So, one of you is dressing up as Adult Pan."

"That would be me." Hotaru raised her head with confidence. "I got the courage for it."

"She's short enough to wear that Gi suit." Makoto whispered to us. She went to her normal, polite self. "I'll dress up as Tulipe! That's the alien girl from planet Flor that seeks revenge on Dr. Rot. I do need yellow and pink make up for that one."

Shizuka grinned. "I got you the right paints, girl. I'll dress up as Vedalia."

"Vedalia?" I asked Yuki. She rolled her eyes. "As if Dragon has enough Saiyans already! Well, she is isn't a pure blooded Saiyan. She is only one eighth Saiyan. The rest belongs to a race from the Spica System."