Cookies & Cream Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at that information. Thank God I had Astronomy as one of my Major for the past three years. Spica is an Alpha star in the constellation Virgo. If I remember right, it's brighter and bigger than our star. I do wonder if there was a race, the current Spican race, would they enjoy the endless pleasant summers there.

"I'm dressing up as Quien Hoo." Aiko announced happily. "She is a female triclops that could see further than anyone else."
"And that is important because?" I asked her. Aiko gawked at me. "Are you kidding?? She could see who is coming as soon as one of the new Dragon team sensed them! She has this wide vision. Her third is no ordinary eye. You'll see what I'm talking about, Kens."

Kens. What an endearment from a stranger. Well, I did see what Aiko talked about an hour later. Mitsuaki already unpacked and left for some convention center when we arrived at the cabin. At least the girl was nice enough to give us a note where she was. Course, her words were vulgar. The term 'traitors' were harsh as it was.

So, we saw Quien Hoo in the flesh when Aiko dressed up as her. Quien is a slender, lilac triclops with long blonde hair in a ponytail strand. She was right about a wide vision part. Her third eye went around her head and had nine different iris and pupils. She was simply unbelievable. The first thing I thought of was this. "Where do they come up with these characters??"

"One word, my friend...fans." Shizuka came down and showed her makeover as the one eighth Saiyan warrior. She had on a Greek like toga around the chest and bell bottom pants as a uniform. Her face had six green stripes. Her eyes were deep blue (contacts) and (the most prominent feature) a huge head of dark purple hair. It looked like a huge onion!

"Oh...Vedalia! As in the onion Vedalia! Great, another veggie pun!"

"Well, this is an important name. It has an origin and everything!"

"The name has an origin??" My head is filled with questions! How much Dragon Ball series did I miss?? I need to catch up with this! Well, I could figure all this out later. Makoto and Hotaru showed up from their new rooms. The former was sleek and beautiful. She had a yellow and pink tutu with light green tassles. Her hair was formed like a Tulip.

The latter dressed up with the most familiar character I knew. "Pan" wore an orange Gi with a black belt. And like her grandfather before her, she trained with Korin and the present guardian (Dende). Her hair was short and spiky with shaved parts around the sides. Oh yeah, this Pan was edgy!

"SO!" Makoto grinned as she waited for our opinions. "What do you think? Do you think we look the part?"

"You guys are amazing!" Yuki gasped staring at the team. "You guys would kill it at this years convention!"

Helena snapped her fingers as she emerged from the parlor. I had no idea the cabin had a parlor. Then again, I never explored any cabins enough other than John's and the Etas. And no, I am not counting my brother's cabin...yet. I only went to two of the rooms that cabin offered. Helena grinned. "Not bad for an amateur make up artist, eh?"

"Helena, you do make up?"

"Well, Yuki, you think I would be a bartender at a LGBT+ bar and not learn any make-up skills?"

The proof was in the faces. Helena did a fantastic job with the make-up. These guys were flawless! But her latest masterpiece shocked us most of all. Kinto came out wearing a latex uniform with a chest tummy piece that stopped right at the bottom of his pecks. That wasn't what shocked us further. When Kinto turned around, he showed us his bare-naked buttocks! We shrieked!

"Holy SHIT!" Yuki cried out. That was what Helena wanted to hear. "Ladies, meet Rogue Vegeta."

"Rogue Vegeta?" I asked. "Who is that?? Surely that isn't Vegeta from another Universe?"

"As a matter of fact, he is." Makoto nodded. "This Vegeta isn't the same as the Prince Vegeta. This one is a young version...half Saiyan from the Hammel System."

"Aries?"

"Very good, Kendra!" Makoto was impressed with my knowledge of my astronomy! "Yes, this half Saiyan is also half Ramolian. The race are humanoids with some sheep like tendencies. They don't look like sheep, but they are faithful and kind creatures. Rogue's dad took his mother in when her ship got destroyed..."

Well, you don't want to know about some backstory, or any for that matter. So, we'll go straight to where we decided to go to the diner to collect our lunch. I was starving as much as everyone else. So I ordered lunch. When we got there, the diner was packed with customers gabbing and eating. Emma waved to us before she got to see us. When she saw us, she dropped her washcloth and gaped. "My goodness, Kendra! What happened to you guys??"

Yeah, before we even exited the cabin, Yuki and I had our own transformation. Yuki didn't change much, since her character had blonde hair. The only change she had was her eye contacts. I also changed. I now had long blue hair with some spiky bangs. If you want to know about these characters, you might want to ask your friends that watch Dragon Ball.

"Hello, Emma!" Helena waved to the co-owner as she walked to the counter. "We're on our way to an anime convention. Do you have our orders?"

"Of course!" Emma came back and rushed to pick up the bags. "So, you guys are going to a rare Anime Convention. Usually these types of events take place in November."

"It's new!" Hotaru piped up, unrolling her poster. "We've been planning to come to Orlando for some time. Here! It's the Shi Tsunoyoso Anime convention. They have the build up and ready for something like this!"

Emma checked the poster for herself. "'Shi Tsunoyoso, June 11 & 12, Orlando FL. Bring on the heat.' Well, I do find it interesting. I never heard of such a thing."

"At any rate, this should be fun."

"Not for Yuki and me, Helena. We're only chaperones."

Shizuka and Aiko grinned with embarrassment. "We thought it wouldn't be complete without Marron and Bulla."

"As far as we know, Marron and Bulla are not fighters." Yuki folded her arms. "Please tell me you have something to help me with this grumpy mood, Emma."

Emma looked at her mixing bowl. She mixed up some cream with rosewater candy. Her husband calls that candy Turkish Delight. She picked up the bowl and placed it in a tin half gallon. "I've worked with this flavor for some time. My hubby wanted me to make his favorite candy."

"Turkish Delight?" I asked.

"You got it. How did you know?"

I do have a bit of knowledge with so many subjects. Occasionally, I learn a little of something. For example, how I learned about Turkish Delight from Delilah as I visited her after soccer camp. She gave me a little information about Turkish Delight soon as she played the part of the White Witch. This candy usually has chopped nuts in there with some cinnamon for flavor. "Delilah told me."

"Makes total sense. Well now. Turkish Delight is candy made of starch gel and sugar with a hint of rosewater. I put in rose petals into hot water and let it simmer. Add some gel and sugar in it plus a dash of cinnamon and put them into the cream. This is the result! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...Rose Medley!"

We looked at the cream and we saw the red candies with and inside the cream. It was beautiful, and aromatic when we smelled it. The roses were sweet in the cream. "Did you make the candy by yourself?"

"Indeed, I did. Charles told me so much about candy and how much he misses eating them. So, here we have Rose Medley. Turkish Delight and ice cream. What more do you want?"

Helena tasted the cream. "Wow! It tastes like the Garden of Versailles!"

"Don't eat too much of it now." Emma pulled her close and whispered. "It's got the strong stuff in there. The roses someone makes that ingredient more potent."

Helena blushed and nodded. Apparently, she heard about the ingredient on her first day of her visit. She took the cream and closed it with the lid. "I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for the cream."

"Yes, thank you!" Cried out Yuki, taking the bags of food. "Okay, guys, let's head out to this anime convention."

"Can't wait to see it, right?" Hotaru grinned. "It's a one-in-a-million place we need to go!"

Well, that wasn't the reason we needed to go. In Yuki's fair opinion, the faster we go, the faster we can leave. And who can beat that logic? I couldn't blame her too. I didn't like what I was wearing. I still don't.

I kept scratching my head from the sweaty wig I had to wear. I'd rather have my hair sprayed electric blue and rinse it later. As a matter of fact, one spray can later, and my hair was naturally Bulla. A funny thing about my scalp: it's sensitive when it came to wigs. Maybe I had an allergic reaction to them I don't know.

When we saw the building we were going, we were in awe! This was a stadium type building, horseshoe shaped outside the city. Picture a coliseum with a glass roof, and that is that convention center to the T! We entered the hotel that hosted this convention, the Escape Cay Hotel. It had a friendly lobby with warm colors and a continental bar for the guests.

We saw many people in cosplay when we hit the casino. Something told me the place wouldn't have many gamblers for those two days. Well, at any rate, the machines and betting tables were replaced by stages and kiosks of Japanese merchandise. Well, I shouldn't say it was a hundred percent Japanese. There were some Chinese and Korean animation. There was even some anime from this country. But our focus wasn't on any of the upcoming anime or any merchandise. We only wanted to find Mitsuaki.

Well, with her getup, she wasn't hard to find. In the middle of the floor was the lonely girl in a black sailor uniform. Holy cow, she wasn't playing a usual Senshi. Because of her colleagues' betrayal, Yuki's sister did a lot of work on her original cosplay. She was no longer some goody-too-shoes superhero in some tight leotard. She was more like a black velvet goth with pink hair and raven makeup.

"There she is!" Yuki pointed to her in front of the main stage. Her face was alabaster with a miserable appearance. She looked like she was guilty, and her black attire consumed her as that emotion. I even saw tears from her! Damn, I think she was depressed from all of that.

"Did any of you ask her why she wanted to play Sailor Moon?" I asked Kinto. He sighed. "No. We thought she was some total brat."

I lowered my eyes at the Rogue character. "Yeah, you might want to use that hole underneath your mouth. Hon, there might be a reason she wanted to play Sailor Moon. Maybe she wanted to dress up to cheer herself up from the stress and depression life had brought her this past year."

Yuki gasped. "Her latest breakup with her ex!" She exclaimed. "It's been over a year and she remembered why she broke up with him...I knew the reason!"

I remembered well too. Last summer, before she had her dream job, she had the lowest of the low! She had extreme mood swings, had an erratic behavior, and she had dark thoughts. And her last boyfriend didn't do squat to support her. He had a ton of excuses to leave her. She had certain anxieties, and whenever they creep up on her, she would go to panic mode. And her former lover couldn't handle it.

She felt guilty of driving him away and she thought of ending her life. Her mom and Yuki sent her to a behavioral clinic to help her sort herself. During her stay, she found love of drawing again. She had many requests for tattoos because of finding out her calling. She also figured out she had a syndrome called Imposter's Syndrome. So, she now knew where her anxieties lie.

When she told her then boyfriend about her reason behind the anxiety, he brushed it all off and gave her a list of things she had to do to make him come back to her. She realized then he would never be her love. No matter what she did, she would never satisfy him. So, in the end, she let him go, and it was all for the best. She became better and felt lighter after that. She even lost some weight since that breakup.

"It would have been a year last May." Yuki concluded. "She had a rough time getting through all that. She was with that bastard for eight years."

Kinto and the others sat around the bar when we told them the story. "So, was Sailor Moon one of her many things to stay positive?"

Yuki and I made a unified sigh, nodding gloomily. "Yeah. Dressing up as a sailor senshi is one of her favorite things."

So now, they understood about their friend. She had a few more disorders that made Mitsuaki Mitsuaki. A slight OCD, Asperger's possibly ADHD, Mitsuaki was the type that won't back down without a proper fight. After a few more discussions, we went to Mitsuaki and sent out our apologies. With a relieved smile, she apologized right back.

"Guys, I'm really sorry that I did that to you. I should have explained my situation better. With Shoda gone, I've been struggling sociably. I thought he was the only person that understood me. But now, I have Yuki and you guys. I will try and help you understand me better. And maybe I can be less stubborn in the future."

"I think you can keep your stubbornness." Shizuka hugged her new friend. "Hey, so, this outfit, what are you wearing?"

"Velo. She is a current minor character of DBFF. I looked her up while I was still angry with myself in an Uber. I bought a lot of things black and remake my costume in a girls' lav."

If there is one thing, we all love about Mitsuaki is her resourcefulness. Sometimes, emotions and creativity work together. We had no idea she could come up with a cosplay so quick. But her mind was sharp and strategic. Those thoughts would be useful later on.

"Well, since we are all in our better spirits now, why don't we celebrate?" Helena grinned and looked for the half gallon bin. When she looked at the counter, it was gone. "Uh...Hotaru, you did put the ice cream on the counter, didn't you?"

"It's in my ice box!" Hotaru did an ah-ha face and brought her ice box. "Yes, I'm so smart to bring my ice box to put the cream." She smiled as she searched for the cream. Her smile slowly turned to panic when she rummaged frantically. "Oh no! Where is it? I could have sworn I put it in there!"

"Maybe you misplaced it in the lobby while we registered for our badges." Makoto suggested. We went back to the lobby and found the bin at the continental bar! We dashed to the bar to grab it. I was the one to pick it up, only to feel it light. "Uh-oh!"

"What's wrong?" Yuki didn't like about my 'uh-oh'. I opened the bin's lid. To our dismay, there were a few scoops left in the cream, one spoonful for each! "Do we even have some cream left?"

"Yes!" I pulled my plastic spoon and dipped into what remained in that bin. "Dig in like I did!" I let my tongue swirl the cinnamon cream with a taste of sugar and an exotic taste of rose. The fragrance was sweeter than any Turkish Delight I've ever tasted (I tried Turkish Delight later on. It wasn't the same.) I was in Heaven as did the rest of the gang. But soon, our realization would turn into Hell!

We saw Mitsuaki wiggling. Her legs shuffled as if she wanted to use the restroom. But we knew that shuffle too well! She began to feel hot and her hormones stirred. She looked down at the bin, gasping. "Hey! I sampled that when I was in the convention! Somebody handed out shots of them. Someone said that the cream was delicious!"

"Say WHAT??" Yuki and I cried. We looked around and noticed that many cups that were usually for sauces and condiments were gone! We went to the lobby and asked one of the receptionists if she knew anyone that took so many cups. She shrugged, answering she worked on the badges all of that time. Yuki's face turned white as did mine! Someone pincered a LOT of Cookies & Cream Rose Medley ice cream without knowing what was in it!

"I don't like where this is going." Yuki commented, looking at the entrance to the convention center. We could hear a lot of weird grunting and moaning in there. There was also a particular aroma that was all too familiar. We knew what we would encounter. We shuttered when we looked in that place.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, seeing a whole bunch of characters banging each other to bits! It's like a cartoon orgy...no! An animation orgy! UGH, that's even worse! Imagine the shock we had when we saw Goku (the guy that played him) banging Sailor Venus from behind right at the elevator lift. How convenient the elevator was right near the center! How very convenient!

"Why is Goku banging Venus??" Makoto asked traumatized. "Oh no!"

"Well, there goes her childhood." Helena shook her head. "There goes mine from seeing my hero going at it."

She pointed to a lion humanoid as he grabbed his partner's hips and pinned her to the wall. "Yeah, huh, it's always Leon and Cheeba."

That didn't help Mitsuaki at all! That cosplay orgy which it would henceforth be known as happening, her insides started to burst. Her squeaked helped her explained what was going on. That and her liquids that went down her skirt! Kinto noticed it firsthand! What a perv!

"Sweetheart?" Kinto's concerned whisper came across her ears. She perked up and ran and jump on him. She started kissing him and frantically take off his costume. Yuki and I watched that horny girl as she removed Kinto's belt. The belt in turn landed on the shocked Makoto. She stared as she watched Kinto's excited face as his girlfriend grinded on him naked!

"This is insane!" Hotaru pulled her black wig, watching what was happening. The action in the elevator made the anime ladies aroused. Damn that pink haired goth! She got me arouse watching her and her bouncing boobs! My vision became hazy, my body warming up like sauna! My first thought was what would John do if he saw me in this state? Well, one call and I got my answer!

I watched the scene while I had my phone on my ear. Our Rogue Vegeta have his body to his new love interest. He took her from behind and banged her like cray-cray, right next to Goku and Venus. Jesus! There might as well be a row of girls on all fours waiting to be penetrated. The elevator was particularly wide for this occasion. And the other hentai gals already started to strip in front of "Vegeta".

"Oh no!" I started, my hands cupping my crotch as I saw Yuki's sister's friends getting butt naked. Yuki shut her eyes as the other four moved to the couple. Makoto pressed Mitsuaki's breasts before moving beneath her to suck on her nipples. I heard Mitsuaki moaning loud as she felt lips and tongue brushing there as "Vegeta" fucker her harder.

"This is so good!" Mitsuaki panted Aiko and Shizuka went in between the dominate males. They might not know Goku, but that was how they met. Aiko went down between Venus's legs to see Goku's cock moving in and out. Hot liquid splashed and the blonde girl screamed. The girl beneath her licked the liquid away. Shizuka did the same under Goku's legs, her lips touching his balls as he kept pounding.

"Whoa!" He moved down and looked at the triclops and the violet haired Saiyan. Venus wiggled her hips, begging him to keep going. He smirked at the upcoming idea. Meanwhile, Hotaru joined in with Vegeta, holding him and kissed his neck as he pounded Tulipe now! Yes, poor Makoto has gotten really horny from feeling the vibrations from Matsuaki's movements. That alone got her wet.

"Yes! Vegeta! Fuck me! Pollinate me with your Stigma!" I saw Makoto's eyes rolling back as Mitsuaki licked her nipples. The latter grinned as she and Makoto moved from Vegeta's hard pounding. Hotaru looked to see her other friends getting cuddly with Venus and Goku. Well, less cuddly and more hot action. Picture this: Three girls on all fours, their asses rising. The "Saiyan" first put butt plugs inside his new girlfriends. Yes, that's right. Aiko and Shizuka had a new relationship with this Goku guy. Don't ask me how this happened! At least not now. Wait until the horny fog is clearer from my head!