Cookies & Cream Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh great! That got me blushing! Katie's bazookas knocked me out! Maybe they suffocated me before I hit my head. Whatever reason, I was so glad that was what it was. And I was glad that Katie gave me a chance to see the Rose Stein's doctor at last. Now I must convince him that I have a message from Rose herself. He gave me an opportunity. "Miss Robbins, I know it might be a bump to you, but you are one strong woman to endure a lot of painful things."

"Like what?"

"Well, I looked at your medical records. We doctors need to know our patients after all. It seems you've broken your foot in four places. And you had a fracture over you left hand. At least it's not broken, but still, I'll bet the pain was excruciating!"

I smiled and chuckled. "Well, I just have to remember that big oak tree of late May." I had to add to hide my knowledge in front of Jasmine. "It is, after all really strong at that time."

But the doctor knew. Only Rose could know about the oak tree in May. I wasn't sure why. He took a few breaths and looked at me over his head. He came over to me and whispered to my ear. "Are you the Flasher?"

"No." I answered back softly. "In fact, I want to help catch the Flasher."

He nodded in a stern look. "Well, I guess we do need to talk about a certain prescription you need to take. It may be a minor nuisance now, but it might give you a concussion in a log run."

"I understand, Doc." I gave Yasmine a nod, telling her everything will be fine. Yasmine gave me a thumbs up and moved out of the room. When she exited, she expected to see Ingrid, Tabby and Raymond waiting for her in the waiting room. However, when she came back to the large room full of strangers, there was no familiar face among them.

"Oh...no!" Yasmine said in horror. "Did they leave without us??"

"You're looking for your friends that came with you?" A receptionist yelled over to the worried young lady. "Yeah, you just missed them. They walked to the cafeteria to eat."

"Oh great, what perfect timing." Yasmine smacked her own head and let the fingers slide down her face. Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, the mischievous trio walked along the buffet table checking out what they have. Tabby could smell the Tilapia over rice. She wiggled her nose with contempt. Seafood was her worst nightmare! She heard a commotion and turned to the entrance.

"What in the world is going on?" Tabby asked as she saw a fellow doctor leading a flock of interested young folks into the cafeteria. The older gentlemen cleared his throat. "And this is where we provide the healthiest food to our beloved patients. We have a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables AND we have a variety of fish around the oceanic globe. As you can see, we don't have anything bad in this place. We only bring the healthiest foods known to man."

Tabby looked over the bars. Sure enough, there were fresh fruits and veggies in the bar. They also have a lot of slender meats like grilled chicken and lean steaks. Her observation led her to see what they lacked. No sign of pork, no fatty food, or any desserts. Not even fro-yo. She gasped. "N-n-n-No...fro-yo?"

That made her pull her hair. She couldn't believe the new standard of being healthy. They had no idea how progressive Science is under their noses. Tabby was outraged by the hospital's ignorance to modern science. Well, I must give her credit. If anyone would change the minds of Nutriology, it was her!

"What's up, Tabs?" Raymond asked her. He watched his partner curl her hair in frustration. "Yeah, I know you're upset at something."

"Have you noticed something at the stations?" Tabby whispered to him. Raymond stroked his chin with his long finger. "Nothing unhealthy in here."
"Yes, that's right!"

"It's not really a big deal, Tabby."

"Not a big..." She pulled him closer as Ingrid took another look over at the vegetable bar. "It is too! We have the sciences to turn bad food into good food now. Do you remember our ice cream we've been eating??"

"Yes?" Raymond questioned her. "So what about it?"

"How much did you weight before eating it?"

"About two forty."

"How much do you weigh now?"

Raymond's eyes changed. "Two hundred. He looked around and found Ingrid picking up a red pepper. He rushed to her and whispered something in her ear. Her face was pink. "I weight is none of your concern!"

"I beg to differ. I think the ice cream is working."

"Huh?" Ingrid wanted to question him, but she didn't have time. He and Tabby rushed her out of the cafeteria before the group came to the dining hall part of the room. When they exited, they searched for any public scale they could find.

"Of course! They might have a scale in the gymnasium!" Tabby suggested. Ingrid made an aloof reaction. "Really? You want to weight in the hospital's gym?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"For science!"

I waited for Dr. Caliber to finish his appointments with his clients. Sure, the talk of Rose was important, but his patients needed his expertise in medicine. And it didn't take long. He could solve every sickness each patient has just by asking them questions. He was like a detective in a medical field! I saw how he worked firsthand.

A patient moves to the room and the doctor comes in. He looks at the records on the person's symptoms. He asked the patient about other ailments and the person answered honestly. He noted every movement the person makes, and he knew what ailment the person has. He gave the person a prescription or another doctor that specifies the sickness and/or anatomy. I was impressed on how fast he worked.

"Wow!" I said to the doctor as he left the room. "You're amazing! How did you know that guy needed a muscle reliever?"

"A back-muscle reliever." He commented. "I observe, dear girl. He works in construction, so he needs to use his back for strength. He aches through the muscles. If it were nerves, he'd be numb. If it was his bones, he couldn't move. So, one trip to my friend who is a certified massage nurse, and he would be good as new."

"Massage nurses? Isn't there such a thing as a masseuse?"

"There is, but this nurse has a medical degree. I trust him more. Anyway, let's talk about Rose."

"Of course." I said as we walk to the reception desk. He told the nurse he would make his rounds around the hospital. I was really impressed how much he cared about the people in this hospital. We talked about the Matriarch of Orlando for a bit. Then he took a break to visit one of the patients in a room. They were not even his patient, but he visited them. Then after the brief visit, we went back to talk to Rose.

"Well, now, where were we?" Dr. Caliber asked me.

"You and Rose played chess with tea."

"Right! That's when I know she could be a genuine friend. She was a clever woman, such a kind one at that. She always let me win even though I wasn't a great player. Games were one of our best quality times I had with her."

One of them? I was rather curious what he meant by that. But when we turned the corner to the library, he told me another quality time they had. He and Rose eventually turned into lovers. Ever since her husband died, her heart had been heavy with grief. She didn't want to grieve anymore. She and Spencer had gotten close naturally, so...went for it!

"It was slow at first." He admitted in a soft tone. The shined its soft glow on our table and Spencer talked to me about his lovely Rose. "And the courtship was difficult for both of us. I never gotten over my divorce and she her late husband. We both compared each other by our...well my ex and her...um former husband. But there was something about us that we missed. And this warm, loving feeling came back."

"So, when was the first time you and Rose..." I trailed off, not finishing the question. He knew what I was going to ask. He didn't mind sharing it. "Well, we showed ourselves a year and a half after we had our first date. It was lovely to be honest. We fondled and went slow like we were virgins. She was a good sport. She wanted me to go harder on her."

"Uh!" I stopped him. I didn't want him to go into any details of their personal life! I did like the visual of them being together though. The look of love in their eyes was enough to make me coo in silence. The doctor and I sat there in silence. I had to break that. "So, what was the oak tree in late May? Why was that important to you?"

The doctor sat back and sighed with a face full of melancholy. "That was the last time we made love."

Ingrid stood there on the scale, stunned at the number that was below her feet! "Is this right?" She asked. Tabby looked down, staring at the number in blue. She grinned. "You lost weight, didn't you?"

"I'm down forty-five pounds! I thought...holy cow! I guess I'm more active than I thought!"

"Yeah...but where did you get that energy?" Raymond asked her. Ingrid blinked, trying to remember when she had those bursts of energy. Raymond had the answer right in his pocket. He showed her a pint of Cookies & Cream ice cream right in front of her. "What?? That? But it has sugar in it!"

"Yeah, it has sugar...but it's natural sugar." Raymond implied. "All the ingredients are natural. The fruits, the homemade goods, the nuts, everything. This ice cream also has a beneficial vitamin in there our bosses created. You know what it is?"

"I call that Vitamin X." Tabby answered honestly. Raymond grunted. "Right...Vitamin X it is. This extra ingredient makes this ice cream healthy. IF this is the case, I think it's time we should show the next generation of doctors its benefits."

Both Tabby and Ingrid blushed. The latter gulped. "You do know that ice cream has a big side effect to that ice cream, right?"

"I know." Raymond licked his lips to the girls. Tabby's yellow eyes widened. "You mean...we need to...preform the ice cream health benefits??"

"But wait, that's exhibitionism! I don't think it a good thing to do in a hospital...especially in a place people eat. Besides..." She blushed and turned away. "I don't think it's fair I would do this without Dina."

Raymond sighed. "I know."

Tabby held Ingrid's hand. "Hey! We can make it up to her by making three rounds based on her! We'll tell her what happened today and she might want to make reprise out of it. You know?"

Ingrid gripped her skirt, wiggling her hips as she stared at Raymond's pants. She smiled. "Okay! I'm in! We're going show the doctors that this ice cream is good for you!"

"For Science!" Tabby added. The trio then became serious and nodded. The first thing they did once they reentered the cafeteria was to slam the ice cream pint down to the group of young potential doctors. They all stared at it and the mysterious trio. The head honcho frowned at the delectable treat and showed them his disapproval.

"Excuse me!" He proclaimed! "How dare you violate the walls of Health in here! That thing is very forbidden!"

"You say that now." Raymond folded his bare arms. "However, what if I told you this ice cream made me lose over forty pounds?"

Many of the young people gawked and examined the pint. The head doctor took off his glasses and buried his brows. "Really now? I don't believe you! And how does this...Vanilla & Chocolate ice cream help you lose weight?"

Tabby opened the lid letting them see the swirls of vanilla and chocolate in the cup. "For one thing, like many brands, it's all about moderation. If you eat too much of this stuff, it'll have a more sensitive effect."

"Like gain weight?" One of the female students raised her hands. Ingrid shook her head and took three bites of it. Each of them she swished the cream slowly, letting the sweet chocolate and the rich vanilla taste dissolved down her throat. That was all it took to make her feel hot and strange.

At first, she was nervous to see that many people to what she was about to do. But the nerves disappeared. The nerves that still work were the eight thousand endings right in one tiny area. Her face flushed and she started to sweat, her hips wiggling with anticipation. Tabby grinned as she tasted the cream for herself. Raymond sat on the table in front of the students. "This should be good." He said as he crossed his leg.

Tabby and Ingrid shared a kiss, their tongues rolling. The young people watched in all. The older doctor's jaw went straight to the table. Now it would fall right on the floor when he saw the two girls starting to take each other's clothes off. When their breasts got exposed, Raymond whistled to them, enjoying them.
"This is great, isn't it, Doc?"

"It is NOT!" The man shouted with a beet face before the kissing girls fell on his table. He gasped when decided to lick Ingrid's erected nipple. The chubby gal moaned and grabbed Raymond's waist, needing something to hold as Tabby gave her immense pleasure. The other people stood and watched, intrigued and took notes. Tabby gave them more intrigue by slowly unbuckling Ingrid's white belt and slide down her jean skirt.

Ingrid's turquoise underwear was now exposed for all to see. Her panties were already dampened and there was a bump near the front. The students were amazed at the ice cream result. Tabby grinned as she teased Ingrid's little bump. Ingrid wailed to her little tease made her pussy wetter. The students gaped.

"Okay, everyone, are you ready to see what that ice cream did to her?"

The students reluctantly nodded, questioning about their intention. Tabby's eyes sparkled as she touched the rim of Ingrid's wet panties. She started to pull them down when Yasmine barged into the room. Many of the students groaned at the intrusion of hers. The head honcho made a sigh of relief. The big sis's green eyes widened when she saw Tabby with Ingrid's panties with dangled on the latter's knees.

"San Jose!" She exclaimed, seeing the two girls almost naked and Raymond with their bras on his shoulders. "You two...what the hell is wrong with you?? And you! Raymond Tristan Lafayette! You're encouraging them to do that in public??"

Raymond shrugged. "Why not? The majority was enjoying it." The students were bashful and hid their faces behind their notebooks. "Aww, and they went back inside their insecure shells. Nice cuckblock, Yaz."

"I ain't cuckblocking shit!" Yasmine stormed to the table. Then head doctor stood and took off like a scared cartoon cat. She flared her nostrils at Raymond, her fists clenched so hard, her nails pierced her skin. "You, Sir, have a WHOLE lot of explaining to do!"

She grabbed the pint of ice cream and started eating it. It was her bad habit. She eats when she's angry! Oh, and she was furious! So, she gobbled that ice cream like crazy. Raymond and the girls protested. So did the students.

"Wait, Yaz!" Tabby shouted to her. "Don't eat that!"

"Yeah! That stuff's really potent!" Ingrid blushed at Yasmine's anger and her appetite.

Yasmine glared at them. "Oh, you guy are such hypocrites! Lust you guys slide, but you criticize my so-called gluttony! Ha! Too bad, chicos! I'm eating this sucker down!"

She pulled out a big spoonful and started to chomp on it. When she swirled the cream in her mouth, her pupils grew. Her mouth began to water, and her hips started to shake uncontrollably. She felt her nerves shooting a lot of electricity. And they all went straight down to her loins!

Meanwhile, in the library, the sun began to set. I enjoyed the view with the doctor. It was rare seeing the sun setting in Orlando. I guess I need to visit this place more often. The doc noticed my amusement by watching the sun setting alone. He bemused himself.

"You are like Rose, Kendra. She too loved seeing the sun setting."

I turned back. "Did she really?"

"Oh yes. Of course, where she is, all the stars would never set. They would show their radiance and be loved by all."

I smiled at him. "That is a beautiful and deep thought, Doc." I looked at the sun. For a moment, I thought I saw a mere spirit watching the sun as well. But maybe that was my imagination. After all, we did talk about Rose a lot. And after that, I began to understand more about her. But in spite all of that, I still didn't know how she died.

"What's the matter?" The doctor asked me. I must have shown some form of sadness behind my smile. If he could pick up that feeling, then I can't even imagine what would happen if he could pick fear. "You don't look like you're content about Rose's life."

"I am. Don't get me wrong. I'm just concerned about her last moment of life. You said so yourself. She was as strong as an ox."

"You're right. I did say that. But even the strongest of oxen can't defeat fate."

It was a deep thought to consume, but he was right. We all must face the facts of life sometime. Still, I had a feeling that something else helped Rose succumb to Fate. I told him about how I think and feel about it. And this was not just spilling the beans, but the spareribs, the salads, and all the other side dishes. The doctor listened a lot of the spills I made.

"You...I..." The doctor was in shock about my opinion. He couldn't say anything. Well, we couldn't because a nurse ran into the library in a frantic pace. But she didn't come to see a doctor. She came to see me! She stopped and pointed at me. "You...are you Kendra Robbins?"

"Yes." I stood and felt concerned. "I'm Kendra Robbins."

"Oh my God, thank goodness I found you! Your friends that came with you? Something is wrong with them!"

"What?!" I cried, the doctor standing with me. I turned to him. "Okay, looks like we're going to...uh...well, maybe..."

"Go, Kendra! Your friends are more important." Spencer told me. "It's okay. We'll see each other again soon."

I hoped he was right, but I didn't have time to search my feelings. My mother mode kicked in as I followed the nurse straight to the cafeteria. When we entered the dining hall, my eyes popped open on what I saw. There was Yasmine out of her wits as she rode Raymond naked on the table. The young potentials surrounded in a semi-circle, taking notes. Tabby and Ingrid were around Yasmine and sucked on her triple E boobs.

"Aye! Don't stop! Don't ever stop, amigos! We need to keep blasting these ghouls until they're all dust!" Yasmine yelled out; her corner of her mouth coated with her slobber. She arched her back and made these familiar moans and grunts. On her last mount, she grabbed Raymond's waist, screeching as she spilled her elixir all over the table. Many students stared at the puddle she made while Tabby and Ingrid followed suit. I moved forward and noticed Raymond's hands were between their soaked thighs.

"Oh...my...God!" I yelled. A huge moment later, the students helped me dressed my friends and placed them in Ingrid's car. I wondered which one drove me to the hospital. I'm guessing she volunteered. When one of them closed the door for me, I sighed with gratitude and embarrassment. "Well, guys, thanks for...well, helping me with my friends and all."

I blushed and looked away. Many of the students nodded. One of them came up to me. "Hey! Um...well, we should be thanking them."

"What?"

"Yes! This ice cream is a breakthrough. If this could benefit a person's health, then we can make the unhealthiest foods go green! Hey, we did it with oil. Our Canola oil we have now came from grapes."

At least I was relieved I didn't have to be further humiliated by strangers. "Ha! I'm glad you guys looked at the breakthrough with an open mind."

"Why sure! It's not every day we see people hopping like frogs from eating something like ice cream. I for one enjoyed that. Besides...I've been looking for that personally."

"Really?" I gasped as he drew closer. I blushed. "Um...well...thank you..."

"Amor. Amor Bautista. I have friends that presently reside here. In fact, one of them is in the car. She's the tall one with the glasses."