Cookies & Cream Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked at Charles. "He's right, Baby. I need to keep our composure." She straightened herself and waved her hands like fans. "I do think I need to find the main conditioner and turn it up a notch. It's hot as a frying pan in here."

She moved to the hall where we scratched our heads. The air was cool as it was. Charles blinked as he raised his arm to feel the breeze from the ceiling. Emma then called him. "Baby, would you mind helping me find the switch?"

Charles looked at everyone and shrugged with a smile. "If my wife want's me, she wants me." He ran off to the end of the hall. At first, we were silent for a while. Then we heard Charles yelling at his wife. "Oh, fuck, love! You're talking about the important switch! I think yours is already turned on!"

"And I'm about to turn yours, Baby!"

"No need, Ems! I'm already there!"

Oh yeah! The Florida heat got them! We tried to ignore their passion at the end of the hall, but I can imagine what went on there. Emma would be on her knees and would pleasure her husband with her full hot lips. He would pull her bouncy hair and would thrust gently into her as she slurped. She would probably even use her breasts to fondle his hard "switch". I heard Charles's groan and we all knew what happened.

"Kendra, are you visualizing Emma and Charles?" John asked me. I smiled with my fuzzy eyes. "I visualized and enjoyed every minute of it."

"Pervert." John comment, giving me a gentle knuckle sandwich. I stuck out my tongue and he sucked on it. We kissed when Miel entered the diner. She saw us and blushed over the sight of us kissing. She moved to the counter as the Mersfields returned with a few jars of fudge (the thick syrup kind). The wife hummed as she placed the jars on the counter when she noticed Miel.

"Why! Hey there, Miel!" Emma grinned. She moved her arms and found the other ingredients. "What brings you here, honey?"

Miel beamed. "My sisters and I played five rounds of volleyball. It was fun! I got to play two of them and wowed my sisters with my skill. Plus, I found a neat coin in the sand. I think it's a Spanish coin. So, I had a good day so far. And now I'm feeling my stomach growling."

We couldn't help but smile at her day. Miel was always so cheerful and sweet. Her real name was Venerada. The name means "venerated", which is like "treasured", "respected" or "loved". And Miel deserves to be loved. Emma knew this well.

"Sug, I know just what your stomach needs. It needs something sweet. And I'm making just the right thing for you." Emma used the ingredients to make chocolate ice cream. The last ingredient is one big glob of chocolate fudge sauce! She mixed the whole thing until the cream started to harden. Once she turned off the mixer, she scooped some of the cream into a signature bowl.

"Wow!" Miel's eyes lit up when she stared at the chocolaty heaven in front of her. "This is so fantastic! It's smells so sweet, Emma."

"It should, Sug." Emma chuckled at Miel's childlike amazed face. "That's Chocolate Fudge Ripple. Now usually the cream is made before you layer the cream with tiny fudge stripes. For some odd reason, the fudge in the cream has an amazing ripple effect on it's own. It's like a drop of fudge descending to the chocolate cream and the cream ripples like a pond."

"That sounds so creative." Miel saw the ripples of the fudge, imagining drops of fudge going into the chocolate. "You should make a factory like Willy Wonka. You can call it 'Magic Emporium Creamery'." Her enthusiasm made us fall over. Emma kept her cool, admiring Miel's sunny position.

"Sug, I'll tell you what. When you finish college, I'll show you the ropes of how to make ice cream. Now if you master the creamery skills and make your own flavors, then you can have your Emporium Creamery. How does that sound?"

Miel gasped and her knuckles came close to her teeth. "Do you mean it? I get to have a business of my own after I get trained by you??" From Emma's approval, Miel leaped for joy, dancing around the diner. The other customers were too busy eating to notice Miel's over enthusiasm. I wondered why that is. Miel was about to go out the window if it hadn't for Emma coughing behind.
"Miel, your Chocolate Fudge Ripple?"

"Oh...right." Miel came back quietly and took her cream. "Thank you, future Emma sensei. I'm going to remember your promise." She then went out the diner with a great spring in her step. Rosa slapped her own cheek as she saw the girl frolicking to the woods through the window.

"Guatemalans! They're so energetic all the time! Why?" Rosa sneered out of jealousy. Well, if she could have seen Miel what she was going to do, she may have been even more jealous. Spoilers; it will involve a certain boy.

Miel ran all the way to her cabin where she ran into Rudy with what she thought was another girl. Now at first, her mind told her to be jealous. But her logical side of her brain told her to brush it off and everything will come to light. And Miel listened to her logic. She came to Rudy and waved. Rudy waved back with a grin and rushed to hug her.

"Miel!" He cried with a grateful smile. "I'm so glad you're here! I want to introduce you to my best friend!" He led his girl to a person a head smaller than Rudy with long locks of indigo hair. That person had full hips and a cute pair of titties. One would think that person was a girl...one would think wrong.

"Miel, this is my best friend Cecil. Cecil, this is my special person, Miel."

Cecil's dark blue eyes sparkled. "Wow! She is so CUTE! You're so right! No wonder you fell in love with her!"

Uh-oh! Miel found out straightaway about Rudy's feelings. She looked at Rudy, and you know what? She heard a lovely love song in her ears. Now that is a dead giveaway that she also was in love. With the help of some birds singing, she listened to "Something". If you ever listen to this song, damn! It's too beautiful!

"Rudy!" Miel cried and squeezed her love with joy. Her day has gotten better and better. Rudy's face went from surprise to joy when she reacted to Cecil's bean spill. The boy who said it was happy when he saw the two hugged.

"This is wonderful!" Cecil awed, his cuddly cooed. "It's so nice to see such a wonderful person, Miel. I'm honored to meet you."

Miel's eyes, still glazed with love, thanked Cecil first. "Thank you." She said softly, her head nuzzling under Rudy's chin. Rudy grinned over Miel's voice. He gave Cecil a wink as he held Miel closer. Cecil understood his gestures. "Okay, I'm going to see Skylar now. I hope he's okay."

"I'm sure he is." Rudy said, his eyes to Miel's. The girl blinked. "Skylar? Is that Olga's real name?"

"Sure. He was sure the name would give his gender away."

"No, it wouldn't. Skylar is a unisex name. I knew a girl named Skylar, so..." Of course, at this point, she didn't care. She had her ice cream to eat. "Right, I'm gonna eat my ice cream. Would you like Chocolate Fudge Ripple?"

Rudy blushed. "Oh my! Miel, you know I'd be so weak when you mention chocolate."

"I know." Miel gave her love as kiss on the cheek. "Let's share the cream. We'll have a blanket on the beach, and we'll watch the beautiful view."

"Sounds great!" Rudy said. After they got what they needed, they sat on a warm, star covered blanket, looking over the lake and the sun's light reflections. The noticed the lake island with a huge house in the middle. Miel and Rudy pointed out what they wanted to do with the house. The conversation was too cute!

"Miel, if I was living in that house, the color should be a bright blue, not that ghastly green they have."

"If I was to live in that house, I'd had a lazy river around it."

"If I was to live in that house, I'd host a party every weekend."

"If I was to live in that house, I'd invite everybody for dinner every night."

This went on for about a minute or two, but you get the idea. They stared at the house and held hands. They realized they shouldn't say "I". Instead, they went on to say "we". Yeah, if they lived in that house, they'd redecorate the hell out of that house. I can certainly picture Miel in a hair bun painting the walls while Rudy planted flowers azaleas out front.

"Rudy, I know it has been a short time, but I think I know you for longer than that. Maybe my mind has been in somewhere where it would be ten years there, but a few days here."

"I know!" Rudy's fingers laced over hers. "That's how I feel. Maybe we should escape this place and head to that land where we grow old. Then when we are at that age, we would come back here where we become young again."

Miel and Rudy laughed and soon began to kiss. The first kiss gave Miel a slight tremble. She felt like floating before they broke the kiss. They started to taste the cream, the delicious Chocolate Fudge Ripple. The mixtures of the thick sauce and the silky cream filled their palettes with a burst of chocolaty ecstasy.

After a few more bites, they started to show their frisky side. They started kissing again. Arms and legs intertwining, their hormones started to rage. However, their passion crashed too fast. Soon, both started to jerk and writhe. He whimpered as she cried as they squeezed together. When the wave passed, they slowly loosened their grip on each other.

"Miel?"

"Rudy?"

"Did we...cum when we kissed?"

"Does it feel like you're tingling all over and your whole body reached Nirvana?"

"So, you did!"

"And so did you!"

They had to check to make sure. Oh, bless their hearts! Their panties were soaked from their respective juices. They looked at each other with blushing faces. They were guilty about cumming without any sexual contact.

"Wow..." Rudy said, breaking a long silence. "We...we actually made orgasms from kissing alone."

"Yeah." Miel smiled a little, her hands rubbing her thighs. "Do you want to kiss again?"

Rudy grinned and pulled Miel close to her. "Come here, Regina." He kissed his queen again, his hands lacing her fingers. The laid on the sides and kissed as sensual as they could. Soon enough, their bodies felt the passion wave crashing through them. They trembled over it, but they smiled over it. They panted as they stared at each other.

"This is wonderful!" Rudy said, rubbing his queen's skin. "I mean...well, you do want more than just kissing, right?"

"Do you?" Miel looked at her king. "Because if you do, we might want to pace ourselves."

Rudy was hesitant to answer. He sighed and kissed Miel's forehead. "Maybe we should take things slow. I mean when we ever going to...make love, we need to be strong for each other."

"I agree, me amor. I don't want to black out after you first put yourself in me."

"Nor do I."

Miel giggled. "Does that mean we need to eat more foods that is good for the heart?"

"Of course, baby. I heard onions are good for the heart."

"Or berries. That's also good for the heart...plus your breath would smell better. Besides, I love strawberries."

There were a few soft exchanges between the two of them, but I won't converse about that. The exchanges were between them and them alone. Although, between their private exchange, there was a message on Miel's phone. It was a text from an unknown person. What was on that text would help us expose the Flasher!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Amanda's Awakening A woman discovers her sexuality on a trip to Mexico.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Paper Route Buddy is taken in hand by an older customer.in Mature
A Christmas Miracle Who knew getting caught could be so much fun?in Humor & Satire
A Study in Fragrance Pt. 01 Emily's journey of self-discovery begins with a secret.in First Time
An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 01 A reunion throws together old lovers and new partners.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories