Cookies and Creampies

Story Info
Lovers get dirty while baking cookies.
6.3k words
4.75
13.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Old timey tunes drifted out of my room and wafted into the kitchen where Saoirse and I were preparing our mise en place.

"We should really try and not burn the cookies this time."

I placed the measuring cup down and glanced at Saoirse. A pair of lacy black panties hugged her bum and a cosy tank top held on for dear life as she juggled eggs proudly. I leaned on the dining table, drinking her in with my eyes. She held her eyes on mine as the eggs cycled effortlessly between her hands. I peeled mine away from hers and watched her breasts jiggle under her top. It barely reached her navel, and naturally it was one of my favourite clothes that she wore when she stayed massaging. Saoirse cleared her throat.

"Ahem, mister. My eyes are up here, and my eggs are even higher. Well, depends on which eggs, of course."

"It's not my fault, babe. I'm in love with physics. That's all." I walked to her and she tossed an egg to me. Snatching it out of the air, I placed it on the dining table and she grabbed the other two, setting them in the tray as well.

We'd met at a bookstore in the sci-fi aisle. She'd seen me flipping through old Frederick Pohl books and come over to talk about Gateway. To put it short, there were a lot of sparks and we'd hit it off at a coffee shop. Later that evening, in between glasses of wine, she'd sat on my face and cum all over my mouth. Saoirse and I'd been dating for about a year now.

"So what's next?" Saoirse asked as she brushed a hand through my hair and pulled me in for a kiss. She tasted like strawberries and summer. I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her, a dull fire spreading through my abdomen as I sucked on her lips.

Between nibbles and sucks I said, "We sift the flour with the baking soda-" She tugged my hair softly and slid her tongue into my mouth, moaning. "-ugh that's hot." Saoirse pulled away and licked her lips, sliding a finger along her chin to wipe off some saliva that she then sucked clean.

"Mmm, tasty," she leaned close and whispered into my ears, "I thought there was going to be a lot of rigorous egg beating."

I bit my lip and swallowed as she licked along the inside of my ear.

"Uh, miss, I think we're talking about different eggs."

"Oh? And what about butter?" She cupped my bulge over my jeans. "I've always wanted to churn my own butter, you know."

"Unfortunately, we need unsalted butter for this recipe." I squirmed away from her and looked at the notebook again. Saoirse's neat handwriting flowed over the page and listed prep time, ingredients, instructions and in the end, a tiny smiley face with hearts for eyes for some extra encouragement. I loved that she wrote with a green fountain pen.

"Mmhm," she continued, hugging me from behind, "My oven's already preheated, baby."

"Oh?" She sucked on my neck hard and slid her hands under my shirt and over my chest.

"Yessir," she licked my ear again. "I'm ovulating."

"Oh."

Saoirse giggled and pressed her cheek to mine as I cracked the eggs into a bowl. I could feel her smile beside my face and it jumped onto my face too, my lips curving into one as well. She placed one last kiss on my lips and pulled away smiling, settling on the counter.

"Okay, I'll behave," she handed me the sugar to mix into the eggs, "For now."

I mixed the sugar into the eggs with a whisk, panting at the exertion. "You know, this is all your fault."

"What is?" She leaned forward with an innocent smile.

"That we have to do this by hand." I pointed at her with the whisk and squinted.

"Oh?" She bit her lip, pressing her arms together which did magnificent things to her breasts, "I seem to recall it fell off the counter because you were railing me so hard from behind."

"Um."

"Um, what?"

"That was really fun, though."

"What was?"

"You know, when I, uh, beat your eggs?"

"You mean when you fucked me senseless?" She grinned and slid her tank top off making her breasts bounce, her thumbs traced her nipples. She lounged on the counter, spreading her legs slightly apart and pushing her chest out. All she was wearing now were those comfy blue panties. I drunk her in again, noticing a tiny wet spot right above her folds on her panties. My eyes trailed upward, settling on the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed deep and lazily. The cookies could wait. I sighed and slid my shirt off as well.

"Ahem, mister. Get back to beating the batter," Saoirse sighed and cupped her breasts, gently weighing and pressing them together. "We can fuck when the cookies go in the oven."

I bit my lip and leaned in for a kiss, sliding my fingers along her thigh and gliding them slowly up her hip. She sucked on my mouth, parting my lips with her tongue and tasting mine. My fingers dug into her hip softly as I sighed and made out with her. She tasted so good.

"Ugh, babe. I don't wanna wait."

Saoirse grinned and leaned away, pushing me back with a hand on my chest.

"Nuhuh. You're going to have to." She curled her legs beneath her and looked at me, mischief in her eyes.

Resigned to my fate, I settled back into the rhythm of beating the creamy batter. Saoirse looked through the recipe and measured out two tablespoons of melted chocolate into the measuring cup I held out for her and a few drops spilled onto my fingers.

"Oops. Come here, baby. Let me clean those fingers off," she pulled my hand closer and slid her tongue over my wet fingers, curling it around and slowly guiding them into her mouth. Saoirse sucked, hollowing her cheeks as she held my gaze and my cock almost exploded. "Mmmm," she sighed and sucked harder, stroking her tongue along my fingertips. It didn't take much to imagine her mouth on my cock, which made my skin shiver.

I slipped my finger away from her mouth and licked her saliva off it. Saoirse bit her lip, humming to herself while she checked the recipe book again as though she hadn't just sucked the life out of my finger. I mixed the melted chocolate into the batter and proceeded to beat the stuffing out of it again. I was working up a sweat and Saoirse, the naughty little minx, was looking me up and down like I was one of those sugar coated donuts she'd made me try the first day we'd met. They'd immediately become a favourite of mine.

"Babe?" Saoirse breathed with her head tilted to the side, a lazy smile danced on her mouth.

"Mmhm?"

"Could you take your jeans off?"

"Oh? Why's that?" I unbuttoned them and watched on as she bit her lip and gazed at my bulge. I clenched and made it jump a bit. Saoirse swallowed. There was a very pink blush running up her neck all the way up to her cheeks and the tops of her ears. It made me wonder what Saoirse was thinking about. But if the way she was looking at my crotch was any indicator, it wasn't a hard guess. Or was it?

"I want to see your cock," she breathed and licked her lips as her hand made its way between her legs. "I want to watch it drip precum while you get our cookies ready, baby."

Fuck. That was hot. And messy.

I kicked my jeans off and turned around, sliding my boxers off. Saoirse's eyes were dripping hunger and bore into my crotch when I turned around to face her. My cock throbbed from the attention she was giving me. The veins bulged on it, and once, when she'd been giving me a blowjob a few days after we'd met, she'd said I had a little lightning bolt shaped vein on the underside. I got harder as I remembered how she'd traced the tip of her tongue along it before biting my shaft that time.

"How the fuck are you so hard already?" Saoirse's fingers were tracing her folds over her panties, they were getting damper and the tiny wet spot was darkening into a soaking patch. I could see the contours of her sex under the fabric as her fingers glided over them slowly and softly in tantalising circles.

"It's what you do to me, baby. My cock remembers where it's been and wants to go back. Can you blame it?" I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and stroked myself slowly for her. She was working herself up and a little moan bubbled out of her lips and travelled straight to my cock, making it throb as I stroked it up and down so gently. I gave it squeeze as I slid my foreskin back, and then clenched my abdominal muscles hard. Precum oozed slowly out of my cockhead and dripped in one long rope to the floor.

"Ugh," she moaned. Saoirse tugged her panties to the side and pressed a finger into herself slowly, her folds spreading around it, sucking in her finger hungrily. Her breathing was growing short and ragged, her breasts jumping soft and slowly with her rhythm.

I washed my hands and poured the sifted flour into the batter. After which, I cut and folded the mix into itself. "Baby, come here. I want to feel you." I carried the bowl and sauntered to her, my swollen cock jumping with each step I took. "Mmm, turn around, my love. Settle in between my legs." I twisted and pressed back slowly until I felt Saoirse's legs on my sides. I felt then her breasts press softly into my back as she wrapped her arms around me, sucking slowly on my neck. Her fingers alit on my nipples and she pinched on them gently as I worked the cookie dough. I groaned when I felt her teeth sink into the skin on my neck. Her nipples were hard on my back and she tugged on mine slowly at first which made me pant. She then tugged on them once roughly, pinching hard. I moaned at the delicious pain and dripped precum.

Saoirse pressed her face into my neck and inhaled my scent, drawing it deep within herself before breathing it out. It felt cool on the saliva from all the sucking and licking on my neck. The cookie dough was ready, I placed it to the side and slid my hands slowly up her thighs, massaging her skin. She moaned into my ear and I felt her hands drifting lower, her nails trailing down my skin in a soft raking avalanche of pleasure. My cock knew what was coming and pulsed, dripping precum in anticipation.

I'd shaved a few days ago so her fingertips grazed in circles over the light stubble on my abdomen and the base of my cock. Saoirse pressed closer, her breasts hot on my back, and slid a fingertip underneath the opening of my cockhead, pooling precum on it as she pressed on it. She pulled her finger back to her, precum glistening on the tip, and I watched it vanish behind me. Saoirse sucked on her finger right beside my ear, tasting my precum. She moaned softly into my ear and grabbed my cock with her free hand, stroking it so slowly, tugging on it with exquisite pressure.

I dug my nails into her thighs and bucked my hips in rhythm with her pumping, panting. She whispered into my ear, "Close your eyes, my love." I did. I felt her tongue slide into my ear and my body erupted in goosebumps. My lips were parted, moans rushing through them when I felt her finger trace my lips and slide gently over them and into my mouth. Her other hand was churning my cock. Pump, pump, squeeze. I was in ecstasy.

"Ugh, fuck." I moaned around her finger as it stroked my tongue, sucking slowly on it. Her grip on my cock had become a fist and she was pumping me hard now, moaning into my ear as she licked and sucked on it.

She bit my earlobe and breathed, whispering, "Don't you cum," She squeezed harder, milking my cock, "Don't you fucking cum. Ride the edge, baby." I was moaning, lost in the overstimulation Saoirse was giving me. My hips were bucking, cock pumping in and out of Saoirse's wet fist as I moaned and panted. I felt my orgasm rise from within me, like some giant wave about to crest in a fuzzy and warm cove of beautiful release. I sucked hard on Saoirse's finger and my body went rigid as my orgasm was about to swallow me whole.

"Uh uh uh," Saoirse moaned and released my cock, wrapping her arms around me, turning my face so I could kiss her. And kiss her I did. I sucked hard on her mouth, sliding my hand back into her hair and pulling her closer as my other stroked her thigh. Giggles bubbled out of her in between kisses, and she sighed, "I'm sorry, baby. Couldn't let you cum yet." She massaged my edged cock slowly, gently kneading the tension of my impending orgasm out of it till it was hard and throbbing again. Saoirse licked my lips, "I want your cum in me. In my pussy."

"Mmm, I'm happy to oblige."

I twisted around, cock trailing precum as it dragged along on her thigh, and cupped her breasts pressing closer for more kisses. My cock was rubbing slowly on her panties that she'd fixed before she'd given me, what was very possibly, the best handjob of my life.

"Did you like that, baby?" Saoirse slid her hands over my shoulders, sucking slowly on my lips as I ground my cock on her mound slowly.

"So fucking much," I moaned into her mouth and pressed harder, pushing the fabric of her panties slightly into her pussy. Saoirse moaned and tugged my hair, grinding back with me.

"I want you to fuck me so bad," she raked her fingernails slowly down my back. "But what about the cookies? The batter's ready to go."

"Mmmm," I bit into her neck and sucked hard, leaving a light mark that would flower into a hickey later, and pulled away slowly. There was a thread of precum stretching from my cock to her soaked panties. "Let's finish up here. And set them to bake."

"Yes, sir." Saoirse grinned and hopped off the counter and leaned in for another kiss. "Mwah."

I cupped and slid my palm over her ass cheek, giving it a spank. She bit her lip and leaned over the counter, pushing her ass out.

"Another?" I asked, massaging the skin I'd just spanked softly.

"Yes, please. You can work on me," she wiggled her bum this way and that, "And I'll lay the cookie dough into the parchment paper and tray."

I gave her another spank and this one must've smarted a bit because Saoirse whimpered and stopped moving her hips. I lowered myself onto my knees behind her and pressed a soft kiss to her rapidly reddening haunch.

"Mmm, that's nice, baby." I slid my tongue over her ass as she scooped up cookie dough and placed them on the tray.

"The other cheek too?" I asked massaging sliding a fingertip ever so softly along her slit over her panties.

"Ugh, fuck," she moaned, "Spank me."

My palm smacked her other cheek, and I bit my lip as I watched it ripple and jiggle. I then dripped saliva onto her ass and massaged it into her hot skin with my fingers gently. She was so firm, my fingers would press in, kneading her flesh and when I'd pull them away, leave soft white imprints that'd go back to that pleasant shade of what I call just-spanked-pink.

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, pressing her ass into my face. I slid my fingertips under her panties and pulled them down gently. My cock throbbed as I watched her wetness drip from her folds onto the crotch of her panties. Saoirse stepped out of them and spread her legs apart slightly. Her folds parted so slowly.

She'd gotten so worked up and wet. I placed slow kisses on her inner thighs and licked her wetness off of them, swallowing. Her pussy quivered, waiting for me to devour her. Mmm, I wanted to tease her a bit for edging me. I trailed my tongue in circles around her folds, occasionally letting the tip of my tongue travel along her slit. Saoirse moaned, rotating her hips and trying to press her pussy onto my eager mouth. But I held her back, breathing softly on her hot, soaking pussy. I trailed wet kisses over her spanked cheeks, sucking and biting while my fingertips danced along her slit and folds.

"Ugh, baby. Please," she moaned, reaching a hand between her legs and spreading her folds with two fingers, "Eat my pussy."

I pressed my face close and breathed her scent in, and the pheromones of her essence drove me wild. My cock pulsed as I gripped it firm and stroked myself slowly. I placed a wet kiss on her spread sex and she moaned, hips shaking. I sucked ever so slowly. She whimpered and pulled away.

"One sec, baby." Saoirse turned around and leaned down, sucking on my lips before striding to the oven. "Forgot to preheat it." She flicked a few switches and turned a knob which clicked. She grinned and sauntered back, her perky breasts bouncing lightly with each step. I peeked over the counter and the cookie dough balls were neatly set into the parchment ready to climb into a hot oven. It made me think of other things climbing into hot places.

I stopped stroking myself when Saoirse stopped in front of me and slid her fingers into my hair, brushing it softly. "Where were we, baby?" She sighed as I sucked on her abdomen, sliding my hands up her thighs to her ass.

"I was just about to eat you out," I trailed kisses down her abdomen along the little line that stretched from her navel all the way to her pussy. "And you, miss, were going to cum in my mouth."

"Mmm, I love the sound of that," she pressed her hips out and guided my head between her legs. My eyes wandered up her body before locking with hers, my lips inches from her sex. She smiled softly and nodded, pressing my mouth onto her pussy. I kissed Saoirse's folds slowly and slid my tongue over her lips, tasting her. I moaned and kissed her sex again, licking and sucking as her taste sent electricity buzzing through my body. My cock had turned into a lightning rod and thrummed each time I tasted her pussy. Saoirse's face scrunched up, her smile folding in on itself and parting her lips as she let the pleasure course through her as well. My lips sucking and teasing her folds were drawing her moans out. And she gasped as my tongue danced along her slit and pushed into her slowly.

"Oh, baby. Fuck, yes," she rocked her hips on my face, rubbing her slit over my mouth and tongue as I worshipped her, "devour my pussy. Feed from me."

I groaned, biting softly on her folds before pulling away softly, the pressure on the back of my head relaxed as she caressed my hair. Saoirse's breath shuddered and her folds beckoned again. I leaned in and trailed my tongue up her slit slowly, ping ponging the tip off each side. When I reached her clit, I nudged it softly with my tongue and circled it over and over, drenching it in saliva before placing my lips on it, sucking wet and hard. Saoirse moaned loud and tugged on my hair, trying to fuck my face.

Saoirse was gushing on my mouth, panting and pumping her hips, searching desperately for her release. I flicked my tongue at her clit over and over, and massaging her folds with my fingers, slowly slipped them into her wetness. She was so tight, it felt like pushing my fingers into hot jelly. "Uuuuuughhhhhh, baby. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm gonna fuck-", she groaned and pressed my face between her thighs, moans bubbling out of her, "-ing cum! I'm gonna fucking cum in your mouth!" I don't believe in serendipity but just then, the timer bell on the oven went off. Ding! I dug my nails into her ass cheeks and sunk my teeth onto her clit as I fingered her steadily. Her body, racked and quaking with pleasure, went rigid. I slipped my fingers out of her and sucked hard on her pussy as she collapsed into orgasm, moaning and tugging roughly on my hair. She ground her pussy into my mouth and gushed her wetness into it. I sucked and swallowed, moaning as I drank her cum down. I had to hold Saoirse upright, my hands holding her ass firm as her legs trembled under her, her fingers kneading my hair.

She slid one hand away from my hair and placed them on the counter behind her while she massaged the back of my head with the other. "You eat pussy so good..." Saoirse's mound was brushing lightly on my lips and I massaged her folds softly in circles. I loved giving her aftercare. "Mmmm, my love. Thank you." I leaned back in and placed the softest and tiniest kisses on her folds and the skin around them, sliding my fingers gently along her slit. I looked up at her and she smiled, breathing hard through her mouth.

"Did you like?" I placed a wet kiss on her abdomen and trailed slow wet kisses up the little line to her belly button. I sucked on Saoirse's navel and she wrapped her hands around my head, sighing.

12