Cookies and Creampies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you. I love you so much," she breathed.

I licked my way up her navel and kissed her breasts softly, sliding my hands up her sides and back. I sucked on her nipple and sighed into her skin, "I love you so much, baby."

She pulled me into a hug and I folded her into my arms, pressing her into me. I revelled in her warmth and pressed a tiny kiss to her lips. We kissed like that for a while, my cock sandwiched between us.

"Mmm, someone's rearing to go." Saoirse licked my lips and cupped my cock, stroking me between us. "Let's get the cookies in the oven, shall we? I want some cream to go with them."

I nodded and watched as Saoirse bent over, popped the tray into the preheated oven. She shut it and looked back at me, wiggling her ass left to right.

"Ahem, we have an appointment in the bedroom." I patted her red cheeks softly and bit my lip as my cock got harder from looking at Saoirse bent over so deliciously. I could see her breasts reflected in the oven door. They hung free and swayed so deliciously.

"I know, babe. But what if we burnt the cookies again? We didn't make another batch either," she bit her lip and pushed back, pressing her ass into my crotch. "Maybe we should just stay here and make sure nothing goes wrong?"

I pressed my hands onto Saoirse's hips and ground back at her, my cock rubbing along her slick wet pussy. "You know, babe, I think you're right." I pulled her closer to me and pressed her against my chest, thrusting into her thighs as I cupped her breasts and brushed her nipples with my thumbs. She reached down and wrapped a fist around my cock as I fucked slowly, sliding wetly over and over under her hot, wet pussy. Saoirse moaned and I leaned a little over her, sucking on her shoulder as I pumped into her thighs and fist.

"I want to fuck you so bad, baby." I moaned into her ear. She turned and sucked on my lips as she raised herself onto her toes, lining my cock up with her pussy.

"Then fuck," she pressed the head of my cock into her and when I pushed, the foreskin slid back as I entered her. "Fuck me hard." Her pussy clenched on my cockhead and she moaned into my mouth as I slid slowly into her. Her pussy squeezed and squeezed and squeezed, then slowly relaxed as I pushed deeper into her, inch by tantalising inch. I prayed I didn't blow my load inside her immediately.

Fucking Saoirse was ecstasy to me. Every time I was inside her, was one with her, it filled me with animal warmth. I raised my hips and pushed fully into her. I moaned at how my cock felt, engulfed by her heat. I squeezed her breasts, not with the gentle tender cupping of foreplay but rather the lust fuelled animal hunger that made me feel like I couldn't get enough of her. She moaned and reached her hands over my head, tugging my hair roughly as we both got used to the sensations we were living again. I clenched my abdomen, cock pulsing, and kneaded her breasts. Saoirse moaned and rocked her hips over my cock side to side, trying to sink lower onto me.

Her back was arched deliciously so she could grind her pussy into my cock, breasts heaving with her quaking breaths. I bit her neck slow and hard, sliding my cock back so so slowly. She clenched hard, panting. When I was just about completely out of her, I cupped her face and kissed her wetly. Saoirse moaned, sucking on my kiss.

"How the fuck do you feel so good?" I breathed into her mouth, tasting her tongue. I slammed into her hard, my cock sliding balls deep into her pussy in one vicious thrust. Saoirse whimpered and moaned into my mouth, pussy clenching on my cock like a vice. Her insides were divine fire and I was going to be burned by our desire.

"Holy fuck. Ugh," Saoirse moaned as I ground into her, sliding back slowly again, her hands were raking her fingernails over my neck. I slammed into her roughly and ground into her pussy again, moaning as she oozed wetness and heat onto my throbbing cock.

I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her breasts under them as I fucked her in slow, hard thrusts that lifted her onto her tiptoes every time I rammed into her balls deep. I was so deep in her pussy, she moaned every time my cock slammed into her cervix, breathing raggedly.

"Ohhh, fuuuuuuuck!" My abdomen was slamming on her ass over and over, making it ripple. The slick sounds of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy curled around the kitchen with her moans and flew out of the chimney.

If we kept this up, I'd blow my load in her pussy. But I wanted to fuck her longer, so I hugged her tight and slid softly out of her. She bit back a moan and I let go of her gently, sliding my arms up and down her sides, sighing and sucking on the hickey that was already forming on her neck.

"Mmm, baby. I was about to cum," I licked some sweat off her nape and kissed it, "What do you want?"

Saoirse turned slowly, one hand between her legs. She gripped my cock with the other and stroked it.

"I want you to breed me."

She licked her lips and lowered herself onto her knees, sliding her hands over my thighs. My cock twitched and glistened with our wet lust. She brought her face close to it, leaned sideways to suck on my abdomen wetly. Saoirse grinned and cupped my balls, massaging them. I clenched and my cock jumped, eager to fuck again. I sighed, moaning when she trailed her tongue slowly up the underside of the shaft. I bit my lip when she followed the little lightning shaped vein before tonguing the opening of my cockhead. I moaned as her tongue danced over my swollen head, sliding my fingers into her soft hair.

"Mmm, baby," I moaned as she placed a wet kiss on my frenulum, "be careful. I'm close to busting."

"Oh?" Saoirse looked up at me innocently and holding my gaze, parted her lips and slid them over my cock. I watched, rapt with delicious agony, as my cock disappeared into her mouth and touched the back of her throat. Saoirse squinted a bit and took me deeper, her nose pressing on my abdomen. She gagged, glucking, as she slid my cock slowly out, cheeks hollowing. The pressure was unbearable as she sucked on my cock, bobbing her head deep, gagging, and slid back all the way. I don't know how I didn't cum right down Saoirse's throat. My breath shuddered in my lungs, banging about everywhere as it escaped my lips. She'd drenched my cock with her saliva, and was stroking it so softly, cupping my balls with her other hand.

"My poor baby, so full and heavy. All ready to cum," she sucked on my cockhead slowly, hollowing her cheeks as her tongue swirled circles over my sensitive and swollen cock, "Won't you cum in my pussy, baby?"

I moaned and nodded, she grinned and slid my cock out her mouth. Saoirse pulled me onto the floor with her and I kissed her wetly, cupping her face as she spread her legs and guided my cock to her pussy. She pressed me onto her clit and rocked her hips, moaning my name into my ear. She was so wet and slick, I thrust slowly over her sex, grinding on her clit. Saoirse moaned and sucked on my mouth, stroking me before aligning my cock with her opening.

Saoirse placed her hands behind my neck and moved her hips, sliding up my cock from underneath me. This was so alien and sexy to me I felt myself cum a little, sperm breaking free from my overstimulated cock. She laced her fingers behind my neck and nodded, her eyes screaming at me to fuck her. I cupped her breasts and pumped into her, thrusting long and deep till I hit her cervix. Saoirse parted her lips and moaned, bathing me in her pleasure.

"Holy mother of fuck! Baby keep going," she moaned, "Fuck me senseless oh god oh fuck!"

I fucked her long and hard, cum dripping out of me in tiny bursts as my orgasm edged closer. We panted, gasped, moaned, whimpered for what felt like hours. Her lips found mine, tongue sliding into my mouth as she breathed heavily and pulled me deeper into her with every thrust.

I sucked on her lower lip and bit roughly on her neck, moaning into her skin as my orgasm enveloped me. I felt warmth radiate from my cock and it shuddered through me as I fucked into Saoirse, sperm spewing from my cock and into her in thick sticky ropes. She wrapped her legs around me and moaned in ecstatic agony, cheek pressed to mine. I thrusted into her over and over, pushing my cum deep into her pussy. It felt so slick and hot, my cum plastered completely inside her.

"Mmmmm, ugh," she purred into my ear, "My abdomen is so warm. I feel so full, baby."

I kissed her slowly, tasting her mouth as my cock pulsed in her clenching pussy. "I came so much. Fuck."

Saoirse nodded and bit her lip, laying back on the floor, fingertips brushing over her abdomen. No doubt lost in the bliss that I'd just bred her. I moved my hips slowly, cock sliding in her. She bit her lip and looked over at me, sighing deep and ragged.

"You naughty boy. You filled me with so much sperm," she yawned lazily and stretched herself on the floor, sliding a tiny bit on my cock, "Thanks, baby."

I bit my lip and caressed her thighs, and then slowly slid my zinging cock out of her pussy. Saoirse moaned and I watched, rapt, as my sperm dripped out of her onto her cheeks and eventually pooled on the floor beneath her. She giggled, massaging her folds gently. She brought a finger up to her lips and licked some cum off it, sucking and sighing on it.

I laid down beside her and pressed my face into her neck, placing my hand over hers above her womb. "You're welcome, my love." I placed soft kisses over her skin as we sighed and caught our breaths. My fingers slid down her abdomen and slowly along her drenched sex. They danced with hers over pussy as we both massaged her sore folds.

I sucked on her earlobe, "Was I too rough?"

Saoirse shook her head and kissed me softly on the lips. "Hush, silly boy. I loved it so much," she placed another gentle kiss and rolled onto me, pressing her face into my chest, "I love you."

"I love you so much."

The oven dinged and we both giggled, nuzzling each other. Saoirse rolled off me onto the floor and pointed at the oven, "It's your turn, mister."

"Yesum," I bit her nipple softly and got to my feet. I slid my yellow frog patterned mittens on and she whistled, giggling.

"This has got to be my favourite of all your outfits, baby." Saoirse was lying on her side, head propped up on her arm. A lazy smile was adrift her face.

I giggled too and posed for her, spinning for her with my mittens in the air. Her nose scrunched up and she smiled in that perfect way of hers.

The cookies were done, I think. But they needed to cool. This was the first time they'd not been burned so we were now in uncharted waters. I pulled the tray out and transferred the parchment with its passengers to a cooling rack. They'd need to sit for about ten minutes. I looked at the mittens and pressed them hesitatingly to my tummy. They were a little too warm but felt amazing. I grinned.

"Uh oh. I know that smile." Saoirse said as I walked over and straddled her thighs.

"It'll feel nice. I promise."

I pressed both my mitten clad hands onto her abdomen and slowly slid them over her body. Saoirse sighed and stretched lazily under me, moaning softly. I pressed them to her breasts and made them bounce softly. I'd never get tired of them doing what they did. Then, I cupped her face with the barely warm mittens and leaned down for a kiss. Saoirse smiled as my lips met hers and she sucked slowly on mine, wrapping her arms and legs around me. My softening cock rubbed on her cream pie and threatened to rise again.

"I think we should climb into the shower before we fuck again." I kissed her once and climbed off. She held her arms out and I pulled her up, scooping her up under her knees. With Saoirse nestled close to my chest, arms around my neck and feet dangling lazily, I walked to the bathroom.

"Could you turn the shower on, babe? My hands are kind of full."

"Mmhm," Saoirse turned the knob and warm water rained over us, cascading down our bodies. I kissed her again as we sighed and relished in the comfort of the warmth.

I lowered Saoirse onto her feet softly and she wrapped her arms around me, her fingers massaging the warm water into my back. I cupped her ass and sucked lightly on her neck, whispering sweet nothings into her skin.

We grabbed the shower gel and soon were covered in soapy suds. I lowered myself onto my knees and pretended to groan. "Ow, my back."

"Oh, please," Saoirse giggled and shampooed my hair as I rubbed circles over her tummy and abdomen, "if your back was going to give out, it would've broken when you were railing into me like an animal."

My hands slid up her thighs and I massaged Saoirse's sex, kissing her navel. My fingers dipped softly into her pussy and I fingered her gently, massaging her tension away. She rocked her hips, sighing and tugging on my hair. Once she was clean, I leaned in and sucked slowly on her pussy. Saoirse moaned and my cock hardened, making me moan in sore agony.

We dried each other off and when we stepped out, the entire house smelled of cookies. She wrapped her fingers into mine and we walked to the kitchen, the aroma of the cookies almost curling a finger at us.

There were about ten decently sized cookies on the rack and I grabbed the one nearest to the edge. I broke it in half and watched as the melted chocolate bridged both halves. Saoirse took a piece and brought it to my lips and I did the same for her. We took a bite each, and moaned together.

"Holy shit," Saoirse sighed.

"Right?"

They tasted unbearably good. We swallowed and made out for a while before gobbling up a few more cookies. Saoirse sucked my fingers softly and then hers, licking her lips.

"Best. Cookies. Ever."

We then wound up in the bedroom and I jumped onto the bed, lounging naked lazily. Saoirse rummaged in my dresser and slid on an old Discworld Tee that just about covered her butt.

She yawned and climbed onto the bed and into my embrace. We cuddled, kissing softly and whispering to each other before she fell asleep. I pressed my face to her cheek and closed my eyes too as I waited for sleep to overtake me. Perhaps I would meet her in her dream.

12