All Comments on 'Cookies and her Milk Pt. 02'

by CAP8311

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stories

Good storyline for your first time posting here. I enjoyed reading both parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh...

There was nothing worth writing home about, in part one, and this 'continuation' is more of the same. At least Casey has a logical excuse for lactating, in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the nay sayers

Lots of negative comments from people who can’t do better, keep writing story is what it is and okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Straight to the point

Short, sweet and straight to the point. I might be biased since i have an obsession for stories about romance between father and daughter, especially when theres pregnancy involved. Hot story nonetheless!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need an editor, badly.

Lots of inconsistencies between the two chapters. For one, Casey wore a dress in

#1 and a pink teddy in #2, but after some foreplay, she took off her dress? And, who is Fiona? Was she pregnant in the first chapter? If so, then how did dad not notice a big belly on Casey? Dad couldn't understand how it was that Casey was lactating in chapter one. This story is totally out of wack.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Combining these into one story could have help with all the inconsistencies. They go an entire year without fucking once after he knocks her up? That is just crazy and totally unbelievable. It's almost like he doesn't even like her and just couldn't control himself one Christmas, but that doesn't explaining his breaking down with after he fucks her the second Christmas. I guess not much made sense in this story anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous