Cookies and her Milk Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, please listen to me. I'm the luckiest daughter to have had you. You raised me. Guided me. Taught me. Protected me. Loved me. And I love you, but I want to love you more. More than as your daughter. I want you to love me as much as I love you. As man and woman."

She gently laid him down on his back, his stiff cock towering up as she straddled him, feeling the warm pole on her sensitive skin.

"We'll go somewhere else, far from here. Start a new life elsewhere."

She raised her hips and with one hand guided his cock to her entrance. She slowly slid down, the massive cock burrowing deeper and deeper into her tight space with ease. Their fingers intertwined as she held him for support as she slowly bounced up and down on his fat pole, her obscenely large tits dancing hypnotically in perfect rhythm.

"We'll be together, we'll raise Fiona together. And I'll do whatever I can for us."

Her temp slowly increased, as she continued to bounce up and down on his cock, her milk flying as she grinded her hips, thrusting herself in and out of her daddy's cock.

"This is what I want, Daddy. Trust me That's all I want, to love you and for you to love me forever and ever, more than anyone else could!"

"Casey..."

She stopped, looking down at John as a warm smile and tears welled in his eyes.

"Casey, I swore to your mother to love you, no matter what. And if that love goes beyond just being your father, to more than that...then I'll do it for you, Casey."

His voice firm now, just as his hands were on her waist were as he began to thrust his hips, and Casey rode in tune, her heavy breasts bouncing as she moaned with each thrust of his cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, Daddy! Give it to me! Give me your cock. I want you to fill me, fill me up with your see!"

Their tempo became more and more intense as their bodies moved as one, their climax approaching. But this time, John did not pump his cock in and out of Casey, disguised as Santa. Not as a father committing incest. He was doing so as a man, thrusting his cock deep into the woman he loved. Prepared to do anything for her, to do everything to make her happy.

"I-I'm about to..."

"Give it me, Daddy" Casey urged on, her breast milk spraying all over as her melons bounced and collided with each other. "Cum, let's cum together!"

His heavy balls swelled before immediately releasing its contents, each jolt sending load after load of his seed that began to fill her. She creamed too, her juices mixing with his cum that squirted out. Casey could feel the warmth filling her, the joyous feeling of being filled with John's thick seed as she continued to pump load after load. Her uterus was brimming with his cum, but she continued to keep his cock within her, grinding her hips slightly to coax more out of him. And John continued to pump his seed into her, neither wanting to let go as Casey laid down atop him, every jolt of his cock delivering another load of his cum into her pussy reverberating through her body.

They lay there for some time even after John Hale had long finished, his cock still deep inside Casey. A pool of jizz already began to collect, but neither of them cared. They lay there together in each other's loving embrace, joined as one. Terrified of what lay before them, but hopeful and happy at the same time.

***

Another Christmas Eve, and at Number 25 Maple Drive the Hale house was covered in Snow just like all the other homes in the suburban neighbourhood. John lay back on the bed, trying to stifle his moans as the thick blanket before him rose and fell between his legs. He lifted the covers and watched as Casey Hale expertly sucked on his massive cock, her golden locks hiding part of her face as she fondled one of her own heavy breasts. She finally withdrew, licking his meaty pole with her tongue as she ran her juicy lips ran up and down his length.

"Sweetie, it's getting late. I need to get changed."

Casey looked up at John, pouting unconvincingly as she stroked his massive cock with one hand that could barely wrap around his girth. She crawled up to him and gave him a kiss, before turning around and bouncing off the bed, making sure to let John have a good view of her shapely peachy ass. She tiptoed to the nearby crib, checking on Fiona and Emma who were still fast asleep.

John sat up on his side of the bed, stroking his cock as he watched Casey bending over their daughters' crib, her enormous milk-filled breasts dangling. Satisfied that their babies were fast asleep, Casey walked to the door, swaying her hips for his viewing pleasure. She stopped at the threshold and looked back at John, her right hand resting on the door, the soft twinkle of a ring on her finger as she smiled with a slight mischievous look on her face.

"Don't keep me waiting then, Santa."

12