Cooking to Impress Pt. 01

Story Info
Dinner at my place; your pussy for dessert?
1.5k words
4.28
8.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a warm and breezy evening in early June. I've just moved in to a little studio apartment on the border of Midtown and some place slightly less savory but safe enough, and it's your first time coming over. You knock, and I greet you wearing a grass-green striped apron; you do love a man in a kitchen apron! I also have on a slim blue t-shirt, and my best grey jeans that highlight my ass. I give you a quick kiss before running back to the kitchen (which is 12 feet away) to give something a stir. Beat up brown moving boxes decorated with scraps of different colored tape left over from too many moves are stacked against the walls and lay half open on the bare hardwood floor. The new full-size bed is tucked in the corner, with fresh sheets and lots of comfy pillows. Next to the bed are a couple candles and the few books I've unpacked for grad school. My clothes and computer are still boxed up, yet I have somehow managed to unpack the liquor cabinet. The kitchen is in full swing too, spice jars and frying pans spilling out of boxes, all four gas burners going. It smells awesome.

You make your way through the chaos to the little kitchen table that I've set for two. I pour us both a glass of pinot noir, toast to us, and give you a short but luscious kiss before turning back to the kitchen. The taste of me mixes in your mouth with the flavor of the wine and gives you a tingling rush.

We start with a little cup of gazpacho. I know it isn't quite tomato season yet, but fuck it, I make good gazpacho and I'm trying to impress you. Then we have scallop ceviche, made with the fancy scallops I picked up from the fish market today. It's getting dark outside, and even though I've just moved in you notice that I paid special attention to the lighting in the room - Ikea lights don't get seductively dim and rose-colored by themselves you know. Now I bring out the main course - homemade potato gnocchi with a gorgonzola cream sauce. We started the meal with Spanish, but how can I not cook Italian for you? You think to yourself, this must have taken him hours. You'd be right, but I enjoyed every minute of it. The gnocchi are delicious, and super rich, but I've been careful to keep the portions small. We don't want to get so full that we can't move.

We have some more wine over on the bed, because there's no couch. Very convenient... I promise there will be dessert later, but right now we seem to be more interested in kissing. I kiss you slowly up your neck, from your collarbone to your chin ( I won't use anatomy terms tonight). I've waited so long, and now we can finally leave real marks on each other. I suck your neck until you gasp and I feel your nails dig into my back. You return the favor, leaving big red marks up and down my neck. I fucking love getting my neck sucked. When we kiss, you can taste the sex hormones in my mouth.

I stand up and pull your legs towards me, so I can pull your boots off. You undo your top while I hastily remove your skirt, revealing the sexy midnight blue bra and panty set that we picked out together last week. You yelp and giggle as I kneel and pull your thighs over my shoulders. You hear a deep inhaling and a quiet moan as I take in the mouth-watering scent that I have been dreaming about every night since our third date, when we made out in your car.

As my hot breath flows through the lace of your panties to the soft wet skin beneath, you feel your whole body melt into the comforter. You catch a glimpse of candlelight flickering on the ceiling before your eyes close in an effort to savor the feel of my breath. After a very long exhale of heat, I suck cold hair in, and it feels like a cool refreshing breeze through your panties. Now you feel light kisses and an occasional tongue flick up your thighs, along with the light sandpapery scruff of 5 o-clock shadow. I kiss your thighs just long enough to sense a little frustration, before i grasp the lace over your pussy and remove your panties with my teeth.

You feel my hard cock beneath my jeans graze your leg as I climb onto the bed, and you reach for it, but I push you back down - I'm not finished with you yet. I pull my face up to yours and kiss you for ages, softly at first with gentle nibbles on your bottom lip, then harder and more forceful as I feel your urgency respond to mine. Meanwhile, I have nestled my legs between yours, and you can feel the swell of my jeans pressed against your clit and belly, grinding in slow motion. I lower my hot mouth down your jaw to your neck, then your sternum.

At this point you know exactly where I'm going, and you can't resist the urge to push my shoulders farther down in an effort to speed things up a bit. You are therefore dismayed when I take the opportunity to pull away and reach for my glass of wine. You scoot yourself up on your elbows, and your little pout is absolutely adorable. Stay right there, don't move, I say. Then I take the wine glass and dribble tingling red wine down your chest. You gasp in surprise, and the startling contrast of burgundy liquid trickling down your creamy white skin evokes a thrilling visceral response, like something out of a crime scene or a vampire novel. The wine quickly trickles into your belly button, which was my intention, and I finish the rest of my glass by lapping it off of you. My tongue in your belly button moves in a familiar set of motions, and you know exactly what I'm preparing you for.

You feel my hands grip your shoulders and slide down your arms, and my thumbs graze the outside curves of your breasts, rustling the lace of your bra. My hands are immediately sidetracked, magnetically drawn towards your breasts; I cup them, my fingertips and palms pressing lightly. I massage them gently as they fill my palms, reveling in their fullness. Your nipples harden, and you hastily un-clasp the bra, tossing it to the floor. "Oh, god," you hear me whisper, and it occurs to you that I haven't seen your boobs free of clothing until now. You arch your back, and you notice I can't stop staring; you have an absolutely gorgeous pair of tits. They are a supple and perky, firm and full yet soft and yielding to my touch. Your skin is a silky, creamy white, with dark pink nipples that are puffy and petulant from frustration. I caress them for a moment, then lean forward and put one breast in my mouth, then the other, circling my tongue around your nipples. You gasp as I start sucking, and squeezing, nibble lightly on each nipple, taking my time with each gorgeous breast.

When we are both well worked up, I cup your breasts with my hands and continue moving my head downward. I take hold of your waist, just above your hips, and press my lips and nose you your pussy. I kiss your pussy lips, then you feel my hot tongue on you, in you, licking and exploring in slow motion. You hear me inhale deeply through my nose, then I moan, savoring your scent. My licking becomes more eager, and the feeling of your lips being sucked and caressed with my wet tongue is heavenly. I worship your pussy with my mouth at a slow and steady pace, like I'm savoring a petite and precious hors d'oeuvre. As it becomes harder for you to breathe, my pace increases, my hands caressing your ass and thighs. I suck, and lick, nibble and pull, tease and blow, swallow and inhale, and you can tell I am enjoying this every bit as much as you are. When you get too close to the edge, I slow down. I give you a second to catch your breath, then I start again. I keep my head between your thighs so long that you feel like your body is floating.

It feels like it can't get any better, but then I slip a finger inside of you, then two. I caress your G-spot, pushing my fingers in and out, eventually sliding three fingers inside of you. When your moaning becomes truly urgent, I give you those special strokes with my tongue on your clit and my fingers inside of you. Your back arches and lifts off the bed, but I hang on tight, and the rush of an incredibly long, intense, and satisfying orgasm thunders through you and leaves you gasping and panting.

I pull myself up past your beautiful wine-stained stomach, up to your lips, and kiss you deeply. You can taste yourself in my mouth. I suck your juices off my fingers while i look you in the eyes, before flashing you a self-satisfied smile. Your eyes narrow in warning, letting me know that you are about to wipe that smug grin off my face.

To be continued...