Cool Aunt Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Ben agreed, mind racing. He'd have to stand up soon. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Okay, I guess we should get going," she said, starting to get up.

"Oh I, uh, wanted to check out the credits for a sec." He flailed for an excuse. "Might have a teaser for the sequel..."

"Heh, alright. I'll get the car; meet me out front in a minute." She stood to leave. Ben was about to let out the breath he'd been holding, when she snatched the empty popcorn tub from between his legs. "I'll throw this away for us. Oh, something got on it..."

He sat, frozen, staring, as she touched a shiny spot on the outside of the bucket, and examined her fingertips, pressing them against her thumb a couple of times. Was that a strand of his semen stretching between her thumb and finger? He swallowed nervously, glad the lights were still low enough to hide the redness he felt spreading over his face.

"Hm." She touched her finger to her tongue, tasting it. "Not butter. Kinda sticky, whatever it is. See ya out there."

---

Ben spent the rest of the evening trying to keep his mind off that image of his aunt unwittingly sampling his semen. His cock kept jumping to attention, triggered by things like Trish brushing past him in the apartment, or asking him what he thought of the movie, which reminded him of only one thing. He couldn't even remember the movie, really. And then he would spend the next fifteen minutes trying to think of something--anything--else, to get it to calm down. By the time they finished dinner he could feel dribbles of pre-cum cooling on his skin all down one leg, and his cock was throbbing in his pants.

She put on the TV, but started streaming music instead of watching anything. "Come on, get up," she urged him, grinning, grabbing his hands.

"Wha--"

"Come dance with me!"

"Okay Trish," he said, and couldn't help laughing with her as they started to move around the apartment. The pure fun of it was almost enough to make him forget his constant arousal. Almost.

She was twisting her hips and bumping into his in time with the beat. Her back curved sinuously under her tank top. Her breasts were hardly obscured as they swung from side to side, and bounced and jiggled. Her flowery shorts were small enough to allow a glimpse of the curves of her soft bottom cheeks, quivering just a bit as she twirled around him.

After a few fun songs and lots of giggling, a slow one came on. She held out her hand, and Ben took it, unsure what to do next.

"You're going to be on your own in college, soon," she said, her fingers laying across his palm. "Maybe I need to show you how to really dance with a girl."

"I don't know..." Ben shrugged. "I think I can handle it..."

"That's what I'm worried about." He arched an eyebrow at her quizzically. "Never mind. Just come in closer."

"Ah..." He felt a trickle of sweat run down his back. She was so close already, in his arms. Anywhere his eyes tried to go, she was there. His erection had been held at bay for a while by the carefree dancing, but this... This was different. It was raging hard in no time, pressing out against his pants, throbbing insistently.

"Come on." She pulled him in, fingers electric in his hand. She ran her nails lightly over his palm. "Your stomach should touch the girl's when you dance like this."

She drew him in closer, smiling up at him. When did he get taller than her? He looked down into her eyes as the two of them slowly turned. Her free hand was on his shoulder. He did feel her stomach press softly against his.

"You hold my waist, Ben," she said, and he let his hands land on her, on her hip, on her back. She leaned against him, and laid her head on his shoulder, making his breath catch in his throat. Her skin was damp, hot, on his fingertips. His cock was so hard, straining and pulsing, pressing into the softness he felt all along his body. She had to feel it.

"That's it," she whispered, tickling his ear. "Just like this."

His hands roamed her body as they snuggled together, tracing her spine under her tank top, exploring along the top of her shorts. His shaft twitched against her upper thigh. He felt her breath on his neck, and his own pulse in his throat.

Then the song ended. Trish stepped back, looking at him. Her lower lip was caught between her teeth for a second, he thought, before something seemed to catch her attention down on the floor.

"I, ah, think maybe I should turn in soon," he said after an awkward moment, forcing a yawn for good measure.

"Alright. I guess I'll let you get some sleep." She leaned over, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek, then punched his shoulder with a smirk. His erection was pushing hard into his underwear. "See you in the morning, bud."

He spread out his blanket on the couch as she was making her way from the room. He watched her walk away, ass swaying in her little flowery shorts under that thin tank top, and waited until she disappeared into her room before starting to get undressed. He laid his shirt and then his pants in a neat stack on the arm of the sofa, but decided to keep his boxers on this time.

With another glance at his aunt's door, still slightly open with a bit of light coming out, he got under the cover and tried to relax. He allowed himself to get his still hard cock unpinned, at long last, pointing it up toward his belly button and letting the head extend past his waistband. It was wet with pre-cum, and slowly dripping. He refused to jerk off with Trish in the other room; what if she heard him? He'd die of embarrassment.

He couldn't believe how horny he was, thinking about her. His aunt. It was so wrong. If she knew, she'd... Well he wasn't sure what she'd do, but he didn't want to find out. He just lay there, hands trembling at his sides, and closed his eyes, letting his cock softly throb and dribble warm fluid onto his stomach.

He might have fallen asleep for a while, or maybe he was just drifting with his thoughts, but a low sound caught his attention. The apartment had gotten very dark and still, but sitting up he could see a faint light coming from the open door to Trish's room.

His erection had subsided a bit, finally. It was only a little swollen, now. But he had to pee. Quietly, he slipped off the sofa and padded toward the hall in his boxers.

As he got closer, he began to hear a few words. He made out his aunt's hushed voice, and slowed near the door, peering in. Then he stopped, eyes widening, laying a hand lightly on the wall by the doorframe.

Trish was there. She was on the phone, had it pinned between her ear and a shoulder, speaking occasionally. Her hands were busy with other things. Her tank top was pushed up over her tits. They were big and round, full and soft. She had a handful of one, squeezing, rolling her hard nipple between thumb and fingers.

Ben could hardly breathe as his eyes wandered down the rest of her uncovered body. Her toned stomach was pale and smooth in the moonlight from the window. Her hips were naked, no elastic distorting their natural curvature. Her vulva was bare. No panties, and also no hair at all. Her skin there was gleaming white. Her pussy lips were puffy, swollen. Shiny. She was idly sliding a couple of glistening fingers between her labia, and circling her unhooded clit, spreading her juices all over as she talked quietly on the phone.

She looked up, and locked eyes with him. He was frozen in place. He wanted to run, to disappear, but she was looking right at him. Her eyes held him where he was, in the doorway, staring at her. She didn't stop what she was doing; her fingers continued to move wetly in her slit as he watched.

"Nothing," she said breathily into the phone. "Just my socks."

Ben's eyes moved down at that, following the creamy expanse of her long, naked legs. She was indeed still wearing her little ankle socks. And he saw her panties caught haphazardly on one foot. Her shorts lay discarded on the floor.

"Yeah I'm close," she whispered, moving her fingers more quickly. But, not really that much more quickly. She moaned softly into the phone, gazing into Ben's eyes with a conspiratorial expression. His head was swimming. The way she was looking at him made him feel... invited. He stepped inside the room.

"Okay baby," she said, in something closer to her usual voice. "I do have to get some sleep tonight. Okay, yeah. You too. Bye."

She tossed her phone on the bed, and then crossed her arms beneath her breasts, regarding Ben with an inscrutable look. His heart was pounding. She made no move to cover herself; her panties were still pooled around her foot and her tank top rested lightly atop her bare tits, squeezed together and propped up impressively by the position of her arms. Also it seemed she was a little out of breath, so her breasts were best described as heaving. He felt his cock pushing out against the thin material of his boxers, and watched her eyes drop, deliberately, slowly.

"Hey bud," she said casually.

"Hey... Trish," he said. His erection was straining, now, seeping. All the pent up tensions from earlier in the day were resurging, stronger than ever. His shaft throbbed, bowed inside his underwear.

"I guess you saw some of that, huh?"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, embarrassed.

"No need to apologize. It was just an accident, right?"

He looked up. "Of course!"

"So no big deal." Her arms were uncrossed, now, hanging at her sides. Her whole body open to him like there was no reason for it not to be. He stared as her tits swung easily with her movements. "Do you feel awkward about it? Want to talk?"

He chewed his lower lip for a second. "Who was that on the phone?"

"Just some guy I let have my number. Nobody."

"But you were... you know..."

"Touching myself?"

He nodded.

'It wasn't because of him. I was already doing it when he called. I just wanted to."

"Oh." Ben swallowed. "Do you... do you still... want to?"

"Kinda." She grinned at him. "Do you want me to, you little perv?"

'I, yeah. Yeah, I really do."

"Well I'm not going to just do that, you know, by myself. It's weird." She fixed her eyes on his. "You have to do it too."

He felt lightheaded. A warm surge of pre-cum bloomed on the fabric of his boxers where the head of his cock pressed into them. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. You think I want to be the only one? While you just stand there looking at me?"

Ben chuckled nervously. "Mom did say to mind you while I'm here."

"Oh did she." Trish smiled, fixing him with a predatory gaze. "Then, show me your cock."

He took a breath. This felt crazy. Ben tucked his thumbs into his boxers and eased them down, exposing his thick shaft. Trish was watching closely as his full erection was slowly revealed. He got past the swollen head and it sprang free, surging to new levels of hardness, pulsing upward as they both looked on.

"Oh, my," she breathed. "You have gotten to be a big boy, haven't you?"

"Really?"

"Take it in your hand, Ben," she said, moving her own fingers toward her still slick pussy.

"Okay."

She was lightly stroking her outer labia, so to start off he just ran his fingers along his shaft, making his cock bounce and twitch in the air. There was a bead of cloudy fluid growing at his opening. He made a little circle around the end of his erection with one fingertip, smearing the pre-cum there.

"That's it," she purred. "Spread it over the head of your cock."

She dipped a finger into her slit, and pulled it out slick with glistening juices, dragging them over her clit. She spread her lips, breathing heavy. He closed his hand around his shaft without taking his eyes off her pussy, and began to slide it up and down. He pumped in a steady rhythm, as her digits slipped in and out of her wet opening, making her nectar flow over her folds and down her inner thigh. He groaned, squeezing harder. His balls were churning.

"Are you getting close?" she asked, breathlessly. "Are you going to cum for me?"

"Oh god," he groaned, tingling from root to tip, as his balls simmered and pre-cum flowed freely. His hand slid over his shaft and the ridges of his cock head with ease on a layer of warm seminal fluid. He was making sounds, obscene wet sounds as his hand flew up and down his length. He was panting. "Yes," he croaked. He looked around desperately.

"You think I want to clean these sheets?" she said. "You can go on me." She reclined on the edge of the bed, one arm behind her head. "Just let those ropes of cum shoot all over me," she whispered, moving her fingertips in small, frantic circles around her clit as she lay below him. Ben was trembling, on the edge of orgasm. He stepped close, until his naked legs were up against her bare, warm skin. His cock was vibrating. He felt his balls touch her stomach, and erupted.

A thick snake of creamy semen plopped heavily onto her belly, lying low across her hips like a garter belt. A second spurt arced over her stomach and pooled in her navel as he pumped his shaft with more abandon, letting the cum fly carelessly over his aunt's exposed body. He spattered her tits, gooey clumps hanging from her hard nipples and dripping slowly down the slopes of her breasts. She was crying out with her own release, fingers a blur between her legs as his semen rained down over her.

Finally the deluge came to an end, as Ben's cock lay at rest upon her belly, dribbling thin fluid onto her skin. He wished he could sear the image before him into his mind for ever. His beautiful aunt Trish, absolutely drenched in cum. His cum. Oozing down over the lips of her pussy before his eyes. Flowing into the crevices around her clit. She began to run her hands up and down her stomach, spreading the semen over herself like lotion. Up over her tits, down to her pussy, rubbing it into her opening with her fingers.

"Wow," she laughed. "What a load! You must have really needed that, huh?"

"I--" He didn't know what to say. He couldn't believe he'd just coated her in semen. He felt like he was dreaming.

"It's alright," she said, taking his hand. "I needed it, too. Why don't you come on up here with me."

"Okay."

He climbed up in the bed with her, watching as she continued to rub his cum over herself. She was glistening from thighs to throat. She lay on top of the covers as it absorbed into her skin, gazing at Ben.

"Let's get some sleep." She slipped an arm around him. His spent cock nestled wetly along her hip as he snuggled in close. So much confusion filled his mind. It was surpassed only by his exhilaration at the feel of her warm body, smaller than his, wriggling sensually in his arms, skin against skin. Her nipple pressed firmly into his palm as he gave her breast a gentle squeeze. He pushed his racing thoughts aside for tomorrow, and began to drift off.

---

He was slightly surprised to wake up in his aunt's bed the next morning. Then his memory of the previous night came crashing back. He sat up, looking around. Trish must have cleaned up a bit already; her shorts and his boxers were both missing from the floor.

His mind was racing. He and his aunt had masturbated together. He had cum all over her. And now she was gone. Probably left the bed as early as she could, disgusted by what he'd done to her. He felt sick, worrying about what she must think of him now.

He realized he never actually went to the bathroom after he got up in the night, and now it really couldn't wait any longer. Making his way out to the hall, he nervously held his hands over his semi-flaccid penis. He didn't see Trish. Or his boxers anywhere. Or, glancing at the couch, his other clothes, where they had been stacked. He had more in his backpack, but that was hanging on a peg in the kitchen and he wasn't ready to try sneaking out there in the nude. He slipped quickly into the bathroom and was able to take care of one problem, at least.

Then he thought he might wrap a towel around his waist, but didn't find any on the wall. He was starting to wonder what the hell was going on, when the door swung open and in came Trish with a folded stack of them. Ben's chin dropped nearly to the floor. She was still naked. More naked than she'd been before, actually. Her tank top and ankle socks were gone. There was no fabric anywhere around, save the armful of towels she was carrying, her rosy breasts resting perkily atop the fluffy stack.

"Hi Ben," she said cheerfully. "Just taking care of some laundry," she went on, easing past him into the small room to hang one up by the shower. His cock was still thick and heavy with pent-up arousal. As she passed by her pert bottom brushed against him, and his penis felt each soft round cheek, and the delicious valley between them. His reaction was immediate. He began to swell and rise.

"Oh god," he murmured under his breath.

Trish was opening a cabinet under the sink. She leaned down with the remaining towels and began to rummage around in there, bent over with her legs just barely parted. Ben couldn't help but stare. It was all he could do not to drool. Her cheeks pulled apart just enough for her tight little rosebud to peak through, while her puffy labia pouted below, a thin sheen of dewy moisture decorating her pink inner lips.

Ben's cock was standing straight out, as hard as he thought he'd ever felt it. It pulsed up and down as he watched his aunt's ass flex with her efforts below. A warm sensation crawled up his urethra, gathering in the head until a bead of thick cloudy pre-cum began to grow from his opening, and cling precipitously to the tip of his engorged erection as it bobbed and twitched, tingling, in the air.

"There we are," said Trish, backing up so she could stand. She bumped into him, her delicate ass pressing into his throbbing cock. "Ooh," she said, glancing over her shoulder at him, but not making any effort to move away.

"Aunt Trish," he said, moving his hands to her hips, holding her tighter against him. "You're naked."

"So are you, Ben."

"You did something with all my clothes." She was standing up, now, leaning into him. His hands moved up her ribs, closing on her breasts. He squeezed one of her nipples, hard as it was rapidly becoming, between his thumb and fingers, rolling it gently. "Why?" he managed, amid a low groan.

"Like I said," she breathed, pushing back against his straining cock, "I was just doing the laundry." She reached behind, curling cool fingers around his feverish shaft, stroking him up and down. She turned to face him without letting go, meeting his gaze as she tightened her grip on his erection. Her tits were crushed against his chest as he slid his hands over her arms, and down her back, clutching her ass.

Her face was so close to his. She looked into his eyes as he got closer, seeming to hold her breath. Her lips parted as he slowed his approach. He kissed her, softly laying his lips upon hers. She seemed to pause for a second, and then melt into him, her lips slipping against his with wet abandon, and then her tongue making an urgent appearance. He met it with his own, two tongues dancing together in a close embrace, first inside his mouth, and then hers.

Ben's heart was racing. His aching cock was driven into the soft skin of her stomach, dragging against her as she moved in his arms, squirming and wriggling. Her hands ran over him as well, nails prickling lightly around his nipples, his stomach. The base of his shaft, making him jerk and tremble.

"Besides," she whispered, "I thought we could spend all day like this." She trailed a nail down the length of his cock. "Naked together."

He gaped at her. "Au--" She raised an eyebrow at him, and he started again. "Trish, I don't know if we should be doing this..."

"Do you even know what to do with a naked woman for a whole day, Ben?" she asked sweetly. "I don't think so, not yet anyway. But I'll show you. You can get some practice in so you'll be ready for college."