Cool Aunt Trish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed. His cock felt hot and full. The engorged head was dripping, leaving pre-cum all over her stomach. She pushed close and he felt the wet heat of her pussy on his upper thigh.

"Besides, you're supposed to be minding me, aren't you?"

"Yes, Aunt Trish." It felt right to call her that, when he was talking about minding her. She seemed to think so, too, if the grin she gave him was any sign.

"So, why don't you get a nice hot shower started for us?"

Ben nodded, feeling excitement at the idea, and turned to pull back the curtain and work the knobs.

"Now you're going to wash off all this semen you've covered me with," she said to him sternly as they waited for the water to warm up.

"I'm sorry, Trish." His cock felt like an iron bar jutting out into the air.

"You'd better be, you pervy nephew." Her smile was crooked as she stepped into the tub, and held out her hand. "Come in here and wash your cum off your auntie."

He took her hand, her fingers small and moist on his palm, and followed her into the shower, closing the curtain behind them. Trish's hair lay dark and wet across her face and down her shoulders like thick vines. Droplets of water streamed over her breasts, her stomach. Her pussy.

"You can start at the top and work your way down," she instructed, handing him a bottle of body wash. Ben smiled, beginning to really feel a lot more right about what they were doing. He got some liquid soap in his palm and rubbed his hands together.

"Ready, Trish?"

"Go ahead, buddy."

Ben reached out, taking his aunt's left breast in both soapy hands. His palms slid over her pliant flesh easily. He kneaded her tit with his thumbs, pushing first one and then the other over her hard nipple, and then pinching it gently, feeling the pebbly bumps all around her areola. A small shudder passed through her.

"Like this?" he asked her, looking down at her upturned face.

She nodded. "Don't forget the other one, Ben."

His cock was so hard he thought it might burst. It was bumping into her slippery thighs, and her pussy, and low on her abdomen, as they moved around. Pre-cum dribbled from his tip in a long, clear strand, tangling with her legs below. He stepped closer, pushing into her stomach firmly, and leaned in as he began to work her other breast. She parted her lips as she gazed up at him, and he closed the distance. They kissed. And then they were making out, soapy hands roaming each other's bodies.

"Wait," she gasped, pushing him back, blinking water from her eyes. "There's still so much of your cum down here." She looked at her pussy.

"Let me get that for you, Trish."

He sank onto his knees, until his face was inches from her wet vulva. Even with the shower water running over her, he could see the slickness of her own juices, and smell her tangy arousal.

"Here?" he asked, looking at her as he ran his soapy hands up her thighs, and over her hips, and onto her stomach, in long, slow arcs.

"You're getting warmer," she whispered, as he lathered her navel, and her smooth mound, and spread the foamy suds between her slippery thighs, sliding his hands up to work the soap in around the crease where each leg met her pubic area. She was breathing heavier, watching him. He felt her slick lips, moving his fingertips under her, and the tight little knot behind them. He soaped her bottom cheeks with one hand while palming her vulva with the other, moving in little circles centered on her clit, which he could feel beginning to swell.

"Oh god," she sighed, "Right there... You're burning up..."

Ben shifted to let the water rinse over her, sweeping the soap down her shiny legs. He brought one hand up between her thighs, stroking between her labia with his thumb, and leaned in, slowly, until his lips touched hers. He heard a soft gasp as he placed a lingering kiss there, suckling gently first on one pouty lip, and then the other, before teasing them apart with the tip of his tongue, and tasting her honeyed nectar.

She cried out and twitched as he found her hooded clit with his tongue, feeling her delicate folds and the rapidly hardening pearl underneath as he licked her. "Ah, ah," she panted. "Oh m--oh fuck, Ben, ahh..." The words trailed off, becoming just a series of animalistic sounds as he made out with her pussy more and more thoroughly, sinking into her deeply, tasting her flowing juices. His thumb pressed on her perineum, alternately rubbing at her twitching sphincter and slipping shallowly into her quivering canal.

Her hands flew to his shoulders and the strength seemed to leave her legs as she slumped down, trembling and gulping for air, putting her weight on him. He kept his mouth in place, maintaining his pace, licking her gently and firmly, as her shaking got more and more intense. Finally she let out a keening shriek and he was bathed in a wave of warm wetness that overfilled his mouth and spilled down his chin as he drank from her reverently.

She collapsed into his arms, only slowly standing back up with his steady hands for support. "Oh god," she said quietly, resting her head on his shoulder. Ben felt absolutely overwhelmed by what he'd done to her. His heart was thumping in his chest as he held her close, hot water streaming over the both of them. His cock pressed into her like a steel rod.

"That was so fucking hot, Trish," he said breathlessly, staring at her dazed face. She blinked and her eyes seemed to regain focus.

"Well you really... phew." She took a fresh breath. "You really cleaned up the cum. Good job, buddy."

"It was my pleasure," he assured her.

"Let's dry off," she said, stepping unsteadily from the tub as Ben turned off the water. She handed him a towel, but he began using it on her instead of himself, drying her body with the fluffy cloth with both hands while gazing into her eyes. She smiled, the other towel in her hands forgotten for the moment.

"Mm, that's nice," she murmured.

"There you go," Ben said, standing up after rubbing each of her legs.

"Let me do you now." She returned the favor, rubbing him dry from his chest and shoulders to his hips, and up and down his legs. He took in the sight of her, kneeling there, exposed and vulnerable, as she worked the towel over his naked body. His erection touched her as she bustled about, her face bumping into it, her cheek. Her chin. She looked up at him, nudging into his throbbing, aching cock with her nose and lips. A thin stream of pre-cum was flowing steadily from his opening, dribbling onto her smiling face.

"Oh fuck, Trish," he groaned, balls seething by her chin as she moved beneath him.

"What's the matter?" she asked sweetly, her lips moist and warm against the underside of his thick shaft as she spoke. She shifted to slurp one of his testicles into her mouth, bathing it in warm saliva as she suckled. He pulsed and twitched on her face, releasing a thicker dollop of cloudy fluid just below her eyebrow that slowly began to seep toward the corner of her eye. "Cat got your tongue?" she teased, lips pressed needily into his scrotum, the vibrations of her voice running through him.

He felt like he might go over the edge at any moment. Pre-cum was flowing down his length in an unbroken stream, smearing her face where he touched her, tingling at the contact with soft lips or warm, wet tongue. She giggled as his cock lurched up, spearing the air above her eyes with involuntary spasms, and made sure not to touch him at all at that crucial moment. He thought he might cum just from the feel of her breath on his shaft for a second.

"Come on," she said, laying her cool fingers lightly on his erection, once it had calmed down a bit. He fluttered helplessly in her gentle grip as she curled around him. "Let's go to my room."

She led him by the cock out into the hall, and through her bedroom door. "I was thinking we might just spend most of the day right here," she said, hopping up on the bed.

It was so hard to think. His blood had all gone to one place. Trish knew it all too well. She was pushing him down onto the bed, still holding him, fingertips electric around the head of his cock. He was throbbing, aching. Straining upward, drooling clear fluid. She laid her head down on Ben's hip, looking at his towering erection with an open mouth. She swiped her tongue up one side, then the other, glazing him in wet warmth. He shivered and felt his cock jerk and flex upon her tongue. She caught him with her lips, sucking him in as he bucked and twitched beneath her.

"Oh fuc--" he gasped, as she looked up at him, cheeks hollowing out around him as she increased her suction. He was breathing hard. He could feel her licking his opening, and making swallowing motions. After a few seconds she released him with a loud pop.

"Does it feel good?" she asked, slapping his cock meat on her cheek with a series of wet smacks.

"Oh fuck, Trish," he groaned, thrusting his hips desperately. She held him in her hands, caressing him with her lips and tongue, moving along with him so his thrusts did nothing--she was always touching his cock, always stroking, teasing, but not letting him set the pace. She circled her fingers around the root of his shaft, squeezing him tightly, pointing him straight up, and took him into her mouth, slowly, softly. She swallowed him down in a series of rhythmic contractions, eyes watering as her lips approached the base of his cock. He felt her throat massaging his cock head, squeezing his shaft. She tried to drink him in more deeply, blinking at him, swallowing around his girth.

She pulled back, revealing about half of his swollen shaft, shiny with her saliva, and plunged back down again, making his hips buck and his erection quiver inside her. He was overtaken with a spasming convulsion, feeling a thick surge of semen gush through him. He flexed between her lips, unloading one heavy serving after another, and she moaned as he flooded her throat, swallowing, swallowing, as he came and came.

She held him, suckling gently, until there was no more and he began to soften in her mouth, before stretching out alongside him. She fondled his flaccid penis affectionately and nuzzled into his neck. He turned on his side to face her and their lips met softly for a few moments. The taste of his fresh seed was everywhere in her mouth. He drew her closer and kissed her more deeply.

After some time they pulled apart enough to regard one another. "I could make out with you all day," he whispered, stroking her still damp hair.

She bit her lip, and looked down. "You could do more than that," she breathed, meeting his eyes again.

"I liked making you feel good, Aunt Trish," he said. "I'd like to do that again, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, Ben." She rolled onto her back, pulling her knees up, then letting them fall apart on the bed, her feet still almost touching. Her vulva lay open and exposed, lips parted to reveal pink inner flesh and steamy wetness. "I don't mind at all."

Ben lowered himself down, crawling between her legs and settling into the soft bedding. He touched her gingerly, feeling the heat and juices there with his fingers. A trickle ran down between her ass cheeks as he stroked her. His fingers were coated in slickness.

"Your pussy looks so delicious," he murmured, almost to himself, as his lips approached. He spoke the last couple of words into her vulva, lips moving against her, making her quiver. She responded with a soft moan as he pressed his tongue gently but firmly into her flesh, tasting her. He licked her with broad strokes, breaking away to place lingering kisses on the delicate skin around her opening, her inner thighs, her prickly mound, before always returning to her lips, and her gaping slit. Nectar began to run down his chin as he slowly feasted.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, rolling her hips. He followed as she rose up off the bed, bringing an arm around to hold up her bottom. He scooted in closer with his knees, and gradually she curled her back until her legs were up near her tits, her ass in the air, cradled in his arm. He was dragging his tongue over her asshole as well as her pussy on each pass, now, and dipping into her folds, fucking her with his tongue as he strummed her clit with his other thumb. "Oh g--ah--fuc--" she mumbled incoherently, trembling.

Ben's spent cock was rapidly returning to attention as he slurped on her labia and suckled at the swollen pearl between them, gulping at the flow of honeyed juices streaming from her canal. He couldn't get enough of her. She cried out and he held steady on her, applying soft suction, until she quieted. Then he continued his insistent licking, making her twitch and buck beneath him once more.

"Christ, Ben," she gasped, as he slipped a couple of fingers into her, feeling her inner muscles clench and ripple. "Oh fuck..."

He kept going with his mouth, and found a spongy spot inside her to circle with his fingertips, until her ever increasing agitation was replaced with a sudden full-body freeze, nothing moving but the quivering walls of her vagina around his fingers, legs squeezing tightly around his head, and then a gushing of steamy cream from her opening rinsed his face and filled his palm.

She was panting, tits heaving, as her legs parted to release him and he rested his head on her abdomen, her vulva hot and wet on his cheek, looking up at her with his shiny face. "Did I do good, Trish?"

"Get up here," she managed, between wild breaths, "and fuck me."

He crawled up her sweat slick body, cock hard and drooling along her thighs, her abdomen. He settled down onto her as he neared her breasts. "Not yet," he said, stomach resting on hers, as he lowered his mouth to her soft orbs. He kissed her, and teased her nipples with licks and nibbles, and closed his lips over one hardening nub to slowly suckle, pinching the other one between thumb and fingers, squeezing her tit.

"Mmm," she moaned, reaching under him to run her fingers over her clit as he reached her neck and kissed across her throat. He felt her hand close around him, rubbing her drippy pussy with his swollen cock head. "You're so hard, Ben. So big." She squirmed beneath him, legs coming up around his hips. Her ankles crossed behind him. "I want to feel you fill me up."

He groaned into her ear as she swiped his cock up and down her slit, her moist lips caressing him. It was all he could do not to just push forward, just slide in, deeply penetrating her hot flesh. His tip was already engulfed in her wet warmth.

"Wait," he whispered. He couldn't quite bear to pull out, so he just held fast where he was for a moment. "Wait, Trish. Are you sure about this?"

She looked up at him, holding him closer in her arms. She shifted her hips, just barely sliding against him. "I'm so fucking sure," she assured him, drawing him down for a lingering kiss. After a few seconds their lips parted. Her pussy was feverish and quivering around the head of his cock.

"I just have to know... Why? You're so fucking amazing... But, why are you doing all this... with me?"

"Don't you get it, Ben?" She looked at him intensely. He just shook his head. "Don't you know how--" She stopped, took a breath. She rolled her hips, dragging her pussy lips along his shaft, making him shudder. "Okay, bud. At first, I just wanted to tease you a little. Play around a bit. It was kind of fun messing with you."

"This is a lot more than teasing, Aunt Trish." His shaft was slowly sinking into her, stretching her opening. He couldn't help it.

"Maybe I had your mother on my mind, to begin with," she admitted. "It was fun to see you get flustered. And to think about her smug face, while you were stumbling over your feet because of me."

Ben's face hardened at that, somewhat. He felt himself slide in further, her vaginal walls sheathing the full length of his erection. "What's the problem between you two?" he growled, leaning on her, grinding the root of his cock into her clit. "You know I love mom."

"Oh fu--" she gasped, taking his girth and tightening her legs around him. "I love her too! She's my sister... Don't you think I love her?"

"Then what are we doing?" he demanded, pounding into her with a series of wet slapping sounds as he spoke. "What is... this?"

"God, you really don't get it, do you?" she panted, clenching her vaginal muscles around his throbbing member. "Don't you know how goddamn hot you are? How beautiful that fucking cock of yours is?" There was a sheen of sweat all over her, as she worked her hips to meet his forceful thrusts. She stared up at him, legs gripping his waist, tits shaking with his impacts. "I... I just lost control, buddy."

"I guess I can understand that," he grunted, pummeling her pussy with long strokes, straining to hold back his orgasm a few seconds more. "You always did do whatever you want, didn't you?"

"You can, too, Ben." She was gasping for breath beneath him, eyes rolling back in her head as he thumbed her clit in tight little circles while her pussy spasmed and gulped at his steely shaft. "You can, too..."

"Fuck," he groaned, getting his knees under her ass, bottoming out inside her tight passage as she convulsed on his erection, thrashing in his arms, drenching him in slick heat. His balls drew up, boiling over, and his cock pulsed and flooded her canal with wave after wave of warm, thick cum. He ground into her as he came, clutching at a shoulder and one tit. She let out an urgent cry at nearly the same moment, legs clamped around him, apparently climaxing one more time at the sensation of his semen filling her.

He collapsed upon her, holding her sweaty body close, even as she clung to him fiercely from below. "Fuck," he breathed, utterly spent. He managed to raise his head slightly, focusing on her eyes with some difficulty. "I want you to make up with mom," he whispered. "Please?"

She looked up at him and nodded, tightening her pelvic muscles upon his diminishing erection, still inside her. "Of course I'll make up with her. I want to, too. Besides, I'll have to if I'm going to visit when you're home from school, won't I?"

Ben got a fluttery feeling in his stomach at the thought of that. "I love you, Aunt Trish."

"I love you, too, buddy." She smirked at him. "Now, I'm getting hungry. Break for pizza?"

"Pizza sounds great to me."

"Should I be the one to flash the delivery guy, or did you want to do it?"