Cool For The Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot summer sex, hotter summer mysteries.
12.2k words
4.73
10.3k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

***

Part 1 - Prologue

"Don't tell your mother
kiss one another
Die for each other
we're cool for the summer"
------ Demi Lovato, 'Cool For The Summer'

Dawn, Saturday, August 8th. Cindy Ross woke up to feel Callie Carrington's arm around her waist and Callie's toned abs pressing into her magnificent hard asscheeks. As she stirred, she felt Callie begin rubbing her hand in circles on her belly.

"Mmm, is that a baby bump I feel?" Callie whispered.

"It's starting to be." Cindy said quietly. "Mmm, that's nice." she mewled as Callie began kissing her neck from behind. She turned to face her partner, quickly putting a breath mint in her mouth, as Callie had done. They shared warm kisses, and Cindy felt Callie's hand sliding over her belly towards her bush. She felt her loins melting.

"Mmm," Cindy said, "I'd like to stay and play, but I can't. I've got an appointment with Laura."

"Not this early, you don't." Callie said as she bent down and sucked Cindy' hard nipple.

"Yeahhhh," sighed Cindy, "but it's early enough, and you know I don't like being late."

"I know you worry about it too much." Callie whispered as she slid the sheet off of Cindy's magnificent, athletic body, and began kissing her way down Cindy's 'baby bump' to the fur-lined treasure below.

"I'm not worried about it." Cindy protested. "I just like being on time... ohhhhhh...." Callie had found Cindy's clit, and had lashed her tongue at it. Then Callie slid her splayed tongue up and down Cindy's rapidly swelling labes, then licked her again, deeper.

"That's right, baby. Just relax." Callie said as she began tracing letters of the alphabet over Cindy's slit, going deeper and deeper as she traced the 'H', 'I', and 'J'. Then she slid her index finger into Cindy's tight, wet hole, making the ruggedly pretty blonde moan.

"Oh, yeahhhh." Cindy moaned. "Why don't you get on top of me, and I tongue you out, too." Callie wasted no time in getting up and turning around, then straddling her wet pussy over Cindy's face before bending down and resuming her feast at the 'Y'.

As Cindy pointed her tongue up like a spike, Callie expertly rocked her body back and forth, sliding her slit over Cindy's face. Cindy's hands were massaging the firm globes of Callie's magnificent ass as she ate her pussy.

The sounds of moans and groans filled the air as the women felt their orgasms beginning to build deep inside their loins as they got face-deep in each other's pussies...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Mommy?" they heard Betsy's voice call out on the other side of the door. "Are you awake?"

Callie started laughing as she got off Cindy. "The joys of motherhood." she said.

"Betsy doesn't want me to be late, either." Cindy quipped as she got up and put on a robe to go check on her daughter...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

I took my cup of freshly made coffee onto the back deck of The Cabin as the dogs scurried around to inspect the territories and do their business. I sat down on the metal mesh loveseat and looked over the Town's twinkling lights in the gloaming dawn. A train came out of the western horizon, and I felt drawn to it, compelled to watch as the train took the curve and headed south.

"Good morning, Daddy." I heard Carole's voice say, followed by her appearance next to me, wearing her Wonder Woman pajamas. She climbed onto the loveseat with me.

"Good morning, Fussbudget." I said. "Why is it that neither your mother or I can get you to wake up on school days, but on the weekend you're up at the crack of dawn?" It is possible that I was not the only parent over time that wondered about this phenomenon of Nature.

"I get up in the mornings, Daddy." Carole protested. "It's Jim that won't get out of bed until Mommy makes him."

"That'll be changing when he grows up." I said. "Especially if he wants to be in the Army."

"Ross makes him get up." Carole said. Then she asked: "Daddy, when does school start back?"

"August 31st, I think." I replied.

"Good!" my daughter replied with alacrity. "I'm ready for school to begin. I'm bored with summer." Now that was something I suspected very few parents of third-graders-to-be heard during summer break.

"Bored?" I asked. "You're not having fun playing with Marie and Bowser and Buddy, and playing ball with your brothers?"

"That's okayyyy." said Carole, a bit witheringly. "But the boys are boring. They just play the same old games."

"Well, why don't you find a project to work on." I suggested. "And by the time school gets here, you'll want to keep working on it."

"Yeah!" Carole said having a thought. "I'm going to finish my mystery play! It's going to fool even you, Daddy!"

"Challenge accepted." I said. "And if I do figure it out, you'll just have to write more mysteries until you do beat me."

"Okay, Daddy!" Carole said happily. The dogs came back to the deck upon hearing their Mistress and Owner's voice, and she went with them back into the house, now fully energized with a purpose for the summer...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

9:00am, Saturday, August 8th. Cindy and Callie came into the anteroom of Dr. Laura Fredricson's office in the Psychology Building on the University campus. Laura's assistant Laurie was not at work on the weekend day, but there was s sign hanging from the knob of Laura's office door that read 'Do Not Disturb'.

"Okay, we'll go sit in my cubicle until she gets done." said Callie, turning to go the other way. Just then the door to Laura's office opened to reveal the doctor with her client.

Both Cindy and Callie almost gasped when they saw the woman. It was rare for Callie to see a woman more beautiful than herself, but she was seeing it now. The woman was in her mid-twenties, with brown hair that fell in long, gentle waves across her shoulders and over her back. Her lips were full and perfectly shaped, and her dark eyes sparkled over her pronounced cheekbones. She looked to be at least partially Hispanic.

And her body was equally perfect. She was about Cindy's height (average for women), a bit slender, but shapely with toned, flat abs, and breasts that stood out proudly. Her ass was a mouthwatering heart-shape, and her legs rivaled Laura's for perfect shapeliness. Cindy and Callie were openly gawking for a second, but recovered quickly.

"Let me know your progress," Laura said, "and I'll see you again soon."

"Thank you, Doctor." the woman said. "And thank you for seeing me on a Saturday."

As the woman came out of the office, she smiled at the two women and then went through the door to the hallway. Laura invited Cindy and Callie into her office and closed the door behind them.

"Oh my God." Cindy said. "I know it's none of my business, but who was that?"

"Yeah." said Callie. "No offense to you two, but I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life! She could make a lot of money with my company..."

Laura smiled. "Well, I'll tell you two in the strictest confidence. Her name is Carla Rose, and she's married. She's getting off the Pill to start a family, so she was here for a checkup. And speaking of starting a family, let's get started on your checkup, Cindy..."

Part 2 - Lusty Liaisons

10:45am, Saturday, August 8th. Cindy Ross walked into Town Fitness Centers and made her way up to the office of her partner Ariel, which was on the second floor of the women-only side, overlooking the gym floor. It was very near where Cindy had earned a Purple Order in a gunfight with Sergei Molotov's perps that had invaded the gym. (Author's note: 'Russian Roulette', Ch. 01.)

She knocked on the open door of Ariel's office, seeing the lovely woman sitting behind her desk. Ariel had a mane of very dark brown-to-black hair and very penetrating eyes. Her face was very 'handsome', and her body was naturally very athletic, and made more so by years of working out. Like most women featured in the Iron Crowbar series, she had great legs, and their feminine beauty could not be completely hidden by her workouts to develop their muscularity. Her hands and feet stood out; they were exquisite, her feet seemingly made for the high heels she wore in the 'Miss Physical America' competitions with Cindy, competitions that Ariel had won many times.

She was also a lesbian, and no 'bi' about it. Like many porn actresses, she detested men and did not want to even be touched by a man, from just a hug or being given a massage, to having sex. That made her perfect for working the women-only side of the gym.

"Hey, Cindy." Ariel said as Cindy came into the office. "Wow, time flies. I didn't realize it's almost eleven o'clock."

"I'm a few minutes early." said Cindy. "Where's Wanda?"

"My guess is she's still in her office on the co-ed side." Ariel said. "Probably getting fucked by Carl."

Carl was the young stud that had deflowered and impregnated Stella during the time of the Jeremy Moreland murder case (Author's note: 'The Knave of Jacks', Ch. 01.). He had met Phyllis Troy and had a hot sexual liaison with her, then Phyllis had introduced him to Wanda, Cindy and Ariel's business partner. That had blossomed into a true love May-December relationship and ultimately marriage. (Author's note: 'The Stuff of Legend', Ch. 01.)

"Uh oh." said Cindy. "I hope the clients are not noticing."

Ariel smiled. "They're not. Carl and Wanda are discreet about it... I've never actually caught them in the act... but they fuck like rabbits whenever they get a chance. Usually in her office."

"She's thirty years older than him." Cindy said. "And he's an insatiable Satyr, from what I've heard. How does she keep up?"

"It's more like 'how does he keep up?'." Ariel replied. "She keeps him satisfied, though."

"He's not seducing clients, is he?" Cindy asked.

"Nooooo, no, nothing like that." Ariel said. "Not that some of our women clients don't try to get into our male employees's pants."

"Geez, that's all I need." said Cindy. "I can just see Bettina Wurtzburg's headlines now: 'Male prostitution ring running out of Police Officer's gym!'."

Ariel laughed, then said "No, nothing like that. But it's that bitch Alison McFarland and her goddamned podcasts you'd better worry about."

"Now now." said Cindy. "I know you don't like her, and I'm not a fan, either. But she helped solved the Tau Fraternity rapes and murders." (Author's note: 'Unresolved'.) "And she may be the only reporter in this world, much less this Town, that the Iron Crowbar doesn't despise..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhh, yessssss!" Wanda hissed as Carl's eight inch cock slid in and out of her with a steady, deep rhythm. The athletic older woman was lying on her desk. Her fit, blonde husband was pushing her thighs down onto her body, her feet straight up in the air.

She was keeping her legs as close together as she could, to make her cunt tighter around her husband's pistoning cock, increasing the already extremely pleasurable sensations in both of them. But as Carl began to fuck her harder, she couldn't help but let her legs spread wider. She bent her knees and brought her feet down onto her young husband's muscular shoulders and upper chest, which he enjoyed very much.

"Oh yeah, baby." Carl said. "Your cunt is so hot and wet. I'm going to come soon. I'm going to fill that juicy cunt of yours up with my hot seed!" His dirty words only served to make his wife even hotter, and he could feel her cunt tightening around his pistoning meat, a sure sign she was about to explode in orgasm.

"Oh yeah, do it, come in me!" Wanda gasped out, making sure not to get too loud. "UHH! I'm coming!"

As her cunt clamped down powerfully on her young husband's cock, he turned and began kissing the insides of her shapely feet, one after the other. The act, as well as the tightness of his wife's cunt, drove him over the edge.

"UNNGH! Take it! Take my cum!" he grunted loudly as he reached the crest. Spurt after spurt of his thick, ropy jism fired into her quaking quim. The musky smell of his potent semen mixed with her copious juices filled the air of the office.

Carl leaned over and kissed Wanda's mouth. "I love you, babe." he said.

"I love you, too." Wanda said, wrapping her arms around her young stud's neck. Then she saw the time out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh shit!" she said as she pushed at Carl to get off of her. "I'm late for my meeting with Cindy and Ariel!" Carl stood up and stepped back, his cock sliding out of her wet, cum-filled hole. Wanda got up and went over and tried to wipe up her husband's load, but it was just too much...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, there you are." said Cindy as Wanda rushed into Ariel's office.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Wanda said, her face red with embarrassment. "I totally lost track of the time."

"I get it." said Cindy. "You're married to one of the hottest studs in the County." Wanda blushed even more as she sat down by Cindy.

"Okay, let's go over these figures." Cindy said. "I'm glad to see that business is doing very, very well..."

Part 3 - Groundwork

"So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
No burden is he to bear
We'll get there
For I know
He would not encumber me
He ain't heavy, he's my brother."
------ The Hollies, 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother'

Dawn, Monday, August 10th. It was the anniversary of the day Sheriff Griswold's son Charlie died. (Author's note: 'Fathers and Sons', Ch. 03-04.) As the Sheriff and I pulled up to near the grave site in my Police SUV, we saw another car there. Someone was in the car, behind the wheel. Then we saw a lone figure at the grave of Charlie Griswold.

Getting out of the vehicle, we walked up the hill to the grave. The figure turned to look at us, and to our shock we saw that it was Jonathan Davis, Lt. Jerome Davis's estranged father.

"I just stopped by to pay my respects." said Jonathan. "I'll leave you alone to pay yours."

"No, please stay." growled Sheriff Griswold. "You spent a lot of time with Charlie in the last days of his life."

We laid our bouquets of flowers next to the one Jonathan had brought, and Sheriff Griswold laid another upon his wife's nearby grave.

We all remembered Charlie in silence for a long moment. And I was not fooled: Jonathan Davis had had to make specific plans to get a car to bring him up, and to be here on this day. He had thought enough of Charlie Griswold to make the effort.

"How is Corporal Gunddottar doing?" Jonathan asked, breaking the silence in the growing light.

"She's recovering well." I said. "They're planning to release her from the Hospital in the next few days."

"That's good." said Jonathan. "She's a nice young lady. Didn't deserve what happened to her." No doubt about that, I thought, but I was also remembering that Jonathan had taken 'the other side', and had even tried to get his son to leave the TCPD, creating a huge rift between father and son.

"I'd better get back to Valley Villages." said Jonathan. "My friend Will drove me up here, and he doesn't want to miss his breakfast." We made our goodbyes, though no one offered to shake hands, and Jonathan went back to his car.

As it drove off, I said "He's not well."

"That's what I thought, too, but I wasn't sure." said the Sheriff. "You think this rift with Jerome is affecting his health?"

"I don't know." I said. "It may be because he's dying on the inside. But he's definitely dying on the outside, if I don't miss my guess."

"And you rarely do." said Sheriff Griswold, right on cue. After a moment, he said "Thank you for bringing me out here, Crowbar."

"You're welcome," I said, "but I was coming anyway. Charlie was the closest thing I ever had to a brother." The Sheriff understood what I was really saying with that comment.

"Let's go." said the Sheriff. "We have the living to protect and serve." We walked back to my Police SUV, leaving the Sheriff's wife and son to the silence of eternal overwatch...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, August 10th, from the KXTC anchor desk, with a photo of City Hall in the background. "The political races are adding to the summer heat wave!"

Bettina began: "The race for the Town & County Council seat currently held by Reginald B.F. Lewis turned white-hot with rancor Saturday, when the Reverend Dr. Joseph E. Williams, chief pastor of the A.M.E. Church, publicly endorsed Republican Katina Jones in her race against Edgar Silas. Dr. Williams, who repeated his false claims that the primary election was stolen from him, said that Ms. Jones would better serve the Black Community than, quote, 'the carpetbagging race baiter Edgar Silas', close quote."

Bettina: "Social Justice groups were outraged at Dr. Williams's endorsement of Katina Jones, as well as his continued false claims that Edgar Silas did not win the primary. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Dr. Lionel Carmela and Stacey Jacobs. Jacobs said "For Dr. Williams to endorse that hanky-headed house negro Katina Jones is just a slap in the face to all good People of Color. He needs to resign as pastor of the A.M.E. Church, and be defrocked, as well."

Carmela said "Remember that Dr. Joseph E. Williams served on the Charter Commission with the most racist, corrupt cop in this County's history, Donald Troy. And Williams worked with Troy to force the most racist, white-privileged Charter of Government upon us since those racist slave owners wrote the Constitution of the United States!"

Back to Bettina live: "And in State news, Democrat candidate for Governor Hoyt Stenson made a speech outlining his agenda to raise taxes on guns and ammunition, to as much as one dollar per round, and an excise tax of at least one thousand dollars on every firearm sold in the State. And then reporter Keith Madden of the Town & County Examiner stepped in with a question. Roll tape."

Tape rolled, showing Madden shouting "If you're elected, will you prosecute your son, who committed a felony by lying on his own firearms purchase forms?"

"You say any more lies about my sone like that," shouted Stenson furiously, walking towards Madden as if to attack him, "and I'll come over there and pop you in the nose!"

"Bring it on!" Madden fired back. "Your son is a felon!"

Back to Bettina live: "Mr. Stenson was escorted by his staff out of the building. KXTC joins other Media organizations in condemning Keith Madden in the strongest possible terms for his unprofessional, unethical, and embarrassing behavior..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What about Hoyt Stenson's unprofessional and embarrassing behavior?" asked Lt. Commander Teresa Croyle as she, Sheriff Griswold, ADA Paulina Patterson, and I watched in my office.

"He's a Democrat." growled Griswold. "Two sets of rules, two sets of standards."

"Ditto that for journalists." I said agreeably.

"On the one hand," said Paulina, "I can understand Stenson taking up for his son. I've heard a certain crowbar-carrying man take up for his children on occasion------"