All Comments on 'Cool For The Summer Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

I appreciate very much those of you who have signed up with my Patreon. Level 2 and 3 patrons are getting previews, synopses, and more to come, such as background on the characters and where the past stories came from. So if you like the stories, pleas consider supporting them at my Patreon. The link is in WifeWatchman's biography.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Very good . And welcome back to the real erotic WifeWatchman . But sorry about your blind right eye . But still there has to some comedy too . GR8 chapter .

Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always, epic writing, solid story building etc. Love the way you take the story and us readers for spin after spin.

On the downside (and I know you don't give a rat's ass, you've stated that before), a break from one-sided political views would be appreciated. Don't get me wrong, I'm not from the US, don't have any skin in the game over there and am pretty unbiased, but you're ranting and it doesn't help make your case, just bore or infuriate. Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

DFANON-it's not ranting. It's the truth. Come live here and see.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
THE HEAT AND LIES RISE AS Election Day CLOSES IN

while the zealots attempt to remain supreme. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Now I never expected that from Don. Can see why but still why wrap it up as an attempt to spy on pice. Perhaps Brody was conned

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2165 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES