Cool Uncle Gary

Story Info
Dawn has blossomed into a woman with eyes for Uncle Gary.
5.6k words
4.17
29.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost a year ago when I first noticed that my niece Dawn had blossomed into a hot, sexy young woman. That was when we had all retreated to Uncle Paul's lake cottage after his brother Hugo's funeral. The family had assembled from near and far to pay our last respects. There, at the cottage, the mood was more of a family reunion, our last chance to mingle and get to renew the friendships and family bonds.

I was sitting on an easy chair in the den when Dawn came in, sat on the sofa opposite me and joined the conversation with my sister, Barb. As she turned to face Barb her knees parted and I got an unexpected peek up her dress. Her white satin panties were clinging so tight they made a camel toe, perfectly revealing the fleshy shape of her vulva. Dawn had always been a bit chubby. She was never obese but never close to skinny either. At twenty three years old that chubby girl had suddenly turned into grown up hubba hubba chubby. Like a thin girl overflowing with sex appeal, curvaceous and hot. And if I looked at that camel toe any longer I was going to get a boner.

I looked away. But as I did her eyes met mine and I wasn't sure if she had seen me looking or not. I got up and went to join another conversation. There were plenty of people to talk with and lots of food and beverages being passed around. It happened again a little bit later out on the deck. Some of the cousins and some of the older nieces and nephews were passing around a doobie. I swear I saw her hike her dress hem up a bit above her knees as she sat down opposite me again. We were talking about one of the adventures uncle Hugo had taken us on when she was a young girl. She let her knees slip apart again giving me an even better view of her panties and thighs. I tried not to let her see me looking. But she must know I was peeking.

It was getting late and the party broke up soon after that. The next day we all made our preparation's and headed for home. It would be another 10 months before we got a chance to get together with the family at the lake cottage again.

I would think about those delightful peeks from time to time after that. Daydreaming of the deliciously shaped mound of her vulva, the wisps of pussy hair peeking out of her panties, her thick, gorgeous thighs, and her shapely chest would get my dick hard. I started to convince myself she did it on purpose to flirt with me. I searched porn websites looking for girls that resemble her. I found a few too. Not exactly like her, but close enough for masturbating orgies. Oh, and the things she did to make me cum! If she only knew.

We got our next chance to visit the lake cottage the next summer. This time for a real vacation and extended visit not the whirlwind funeral trips on three day weekends like the last few visits. We got there on a Friday evening. Uncle Paul and Aunt Kerri had dinner waiting for us. My sister and her family would be arriving in the morning. To my surprise Dawn was there. She lives on the coast, not terribly far away, but rather than make the drive both ways each day she had come up for the weekend.

The conversation at dinner started with the usual chatter about what plans are for the week and who will be coming and going while we are there. Updates on the rest of the family's goings on and a bit of hush, hush gossip was shared. Uncle Paul asked Dawn if her boyfriend was coming later in the weekend. Apparently not. They'd had a fight. He'd been cheating with someone she works with. The conversation was awkward for a few minutes. My wife, Judy, and Aunt Kerri offered her comfort and advice. We collectively tagged him with every name for scum and added him to the family "dead to us" list.

Eventually talk turned to politics and current events. I've always been closer to Paul than my other uncles. He was the youngest, my dad was fourteen years his elder, and we had similar tastes in music, culture, and politics. There was lively but friendly debate with cocktails after dinner. This is one of the reasons we like to get there a day before the others, to have these moments without upsetting anyone else's different sensibilities. I was delighted to learn that Dawn shared many of the same outlooks.

After dinner, as the sun started to set, we settled in the den, It's the jewel of the cottage. There are two large picture windows overlooking the lake. They face nearly perfectly due east so there are some awesome sunrises to watch from the comfort of the large sofa for those ambitious enough to be up and see them. It's also the media and entertainment center. There was some debate over whether to watch the ball game on TV. The Dodgers would be playing the home state team and Uncle Paul wanted to see the Dodgers get beat. His grandpa never forgave them for leaving Brooklyn so neither did he or his dad even though neither ever saw them play for Brooklyn. I voted with Paul, though I really didn't care. The women won the debate and they tuned into one of the new episodes of "Grace and Frankie".

It would be nearly a full moon that night and I'd hoped to get a picture from the beach of the moon rising over the lake and boathouse just after sunset. I've been wanting to take that picture for some time but either our visits didn't coincide with a full moon or the weather didn't cooperate. It would be a very scenic picture but the real reason I want it, that even my wife Judy doesn't know, is that it would remind me of a very special night a long time ago with another full moon, my first girlfriend, and the boathouse. But that's a different story.

Once everyone else was comfortable in front of the TV I grabbed my photo gear and headed down to the beach. There is a stone and concrete stairway of about twenty steps down to the lake from the cottage. I realized on the first step down that maybe I shouldn't have had that last cocktail. I held the railing just in case the rest of the way down. The boat house and shrubs on the hill block the view of most of the beach from the house. It's a long though narrow beach. The next boat dock is over one hundred feet away and there are few lights that shine down there from the cottage above. It's a great place for night time sky watching. We used to lay on the beach on summer nights to look at the Milky Way and count shooting stars.

I got a lawn chair from the boat house and walked down the beach to where I could get the photo I wanted. The moon was just peeking over the hills to the east. I set up my tripod and mounted my phone on it. I put a telephoto lens attachment on the phone camera and sat down to wait for the moon to get in position. There were some scattered clouds but not enough to obscure the moon. In fact, with luck, they could make a more dramatic sky for the picture. This was turning out to be a perfect evening and a great start to our vacation week.

I had fished my stash out of my pocket and was filling a bowl when I heard someone coming down the stairs. Pot is legal here now and this has always been a weed friendly house. I finished filling the bowl as Dawn stepped onto the beach. She got a lawn chair and came over. She bent down right in front of me, flashing a view of her tits down the wide neck of her loose shirt as she set up her lawn chair. It seemed like she paused there too, after the chair was unfolded, to make sure I got a good look. I noticed she had taken her bra off since dinner. Could she be flirting with me, I wondered? Up-skirt visions of her panties sprang to my mind and I got a tingle between my legs.

She said, "I had the same idea Uncle Gary," as she showed me the joint she was holding.

I smiled and said, "I'm glad we're thinking alike, Dawn. Since I've already filled the bowl let's smoke this first." I lit the pipe then handed it to her. "It's nice that you've grown up and sit at the big peoples' table now, so to speak. I really enjoyed you being part of the political rants with Uncle Paul. Sometime we liberals are out numbered here. It's nice to know you grew up on the right side of the aisle."

She passes the pipe back to me. "Thanks, Uncle Gary. You and Aunt Judy were always nice to me. Not that the others were mean, just not as nice. You always told me how good I did not what I did wrong. I think liberal people are like that more."

I relit the pipe and passed it back to her. "Thanks," I said. "Judy and I always felt that encouragement helps kids grow and criticism stunts that growth. It's the old reward versus punishment, compassion versus fire and brimstone debate I guess."

She passes the pipe back again. "I think it's out. Well you were always nice to me and I liked it. Can I tell you a secret uncle Gary?"

I took the pipe, knocked out the ashes, and put it in my pocket. "Well, sure, if you want to."

"I always thought you were the cool uncle and I really liked you." I wonder if she is saying she had a crush on me. She continued, "And I thought your birthmark was just the coolest thing!" I do have quite an impressive birthmark. It covers most of my right arm and shoulder, and quite a lot of my side and back.

"Aw, gee, thanks Dawn. I never thought of myself as a cool uncle before but I like it. It's, well, cool! I think of my birthmark as a natural tat. I'm glad you like it." Is she coming on to me? Is that really happening? That tingling between my legs starts again.

"Aunt Judy and I always liked you, too. And my kids did too, It's too bad they couldn't be here this year. It really wasn't until Uncle Hugo's funeral that I realized how much you've grown up since then."

Her smile had grown so big her face was glowing and her eyes were sparkling. She looks so hot. The moon was higher now and I got up to aim my camera and take the first photo to check my focus and exposure. I decide to put a polarizing filter on the lens.

"You were checking me out, looking me over after the funeral, weren't you Uncle Gary?" she asked teasingly.

"It was hard not to notice you. I'd never seen you all grown up in a dress like that, looking so womanly."

"Did you like it?" she asked coyly. OK, now I know, she is definitely flirting.

"I liked everything I saw."

She continued flirting, "I was hoping you'd like what you saw." I winked at her. I immediately regretted it, worried I might have been getting the wrong idea. She didn't respond. The sound of a power boat on the far side of the lake broke the silence and we watched it's lights go around the bend and out of sight.

"It's so warm out tonight, I feel like going for a swim. How about you, Uncle Gary?"

"I haven't brought my swim suit down to the changing room in the boathouse yet though," I said.

"I haven't either'" she says as she starts to lift up her shirt. "But we don't need them. You've been skinny dipping before haven't you Uncle Gary?" With that her shirt is off and her beautiful, round, fleshy tits look so deliciously feminine in the moonlight. She stands and unbuttons her slacks. "C'mon, Uncle Gary!" she says almost pleadingly. I start to unbutton my shirt. She pulls her slacks and panties down and steps out of them. There is no need to peek now, or to look away. Her curvy hips and bush are even more beautiful and sexier than I had imagined. Much nicer than those porn almost look-alikes I'd been ogling.

My shirt is off and I stand to take my pants off. She doesn't wait and heads towards the water. Good thing too as my dick is swelling up. I don't want her to see that. Not yet. After all, I'm the cool uncle not the creepy uncle. I get my pants off and follow her into the water. The night is warm but the water is cool. My growing excitement is soon calmed. I swim out to her where she is treading water waiting for me. The lake isn't particularly deep here and we can stand. The water is chest high and her boobs are floating in the moonlight.

"I never expected this, Dawn, but I'm liking it. It is fun, isn't it?"

She stepped a bit closer. "Yes, it is." I thought from the look in her eyes she was going to kiss me. Then I felt her hand on my cock. I put my arms around her and kissed her. She squeezed my dick tighter as she passionately kissed me back. As my cock stiffened she began gently stroking it. "Oh my, it's so big! Mmmm. I like it." I let one hand slide down her back, across her plush buttocks and around front and cupped it over her pussy, rubbing her slit with my middle ginger. My throbbing member twitched in her hand at the feel of her womanhood.

"It's big just for you honey," I whispered to her. She lowered herself underwater and I soon felt her tongue licking me before she took my cock in her mouth. She went up and down on it a few times then came up for air.

"Oh, Uncle Gary! I want you so much," she said excitedly. We kissed again.

"Let's go to the boat house. The changing room makes a perfect little love nest," I suggested.

"Oh, I know," she said as she winked at me. We swam back in. As we stepped out of the water she took my cock in her hand and led me into the boat house. I'd long fantasized about a girl leading me around by the dick to fuck me and now my niece was doing it! There is a small sofa in the changing room and she led me over to it. She sat down and I knelt in front of her, gently nudging her knees apart. My eyes grew wide at the sight of her pussy lips parting. I plunged my face into her eager crotch. "OH! Oh, yes," she encouraged me. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. I hadn't been this excited and turned on in years.

She put her hands on the back of my head. I tongue fucked her for a while as she moaned her pleasure. Then I moved up to her clit, sucking it in between my lips. Her body stiffened and her thighs squeezed my head. "AHHH! OH GOD!!!" Her pelvis was quivering. "Come inside me now!" I stopped eating her and got on top of her. She took my pulsing fuck pole and guided it into her hot, wet, muff. "Oh, oh, oh. Yes," she whimpered, "Oh, oh, mmmmm." I pushed all the way in. I have had some damn good pussy but I never had a cunt feel this good around my cock. I gave her a long, deeply passionate kiss and felt all of it reflected back from her.

"Oh, Dawn, honey," I whispered, "I think I love you. It's never felt this good before."

"Me, too," she gasped.

I'd barely started fucking her and it felt like I was going to cum already. I slowly let myself slip out and pressed my meat against her slit, slowly sliding it along her glorious wetness until my balls were pressed against her labia. Then slowly back down till the tip teased her cunt hole. I put my cock in the valley between her large labia and her thigh and started gliding up again, then back down and over to the other side, enjoying her whole pussy.

Then she begged breathlessly, "Put it back in." I let the tip slip in. "Fuck me hard, Uncle Gary, and make me cum." Something about her calling me "Uncle" just lights me up with excitement. My hips rock with wild abandon. She wraps her legs around me and fucks me just as hard as I'm fucking her. Her pelvis begins to quiver and her body stiffens as her orgasm overwhelms her.

She pants, "OH GOD. OH GOD. OH, Yessss!! AHHHHHH! OH! OH!" Feeling her cum sends me over the top and I push hard and deep and hold myself there while waves of pleasure pump my cum into her.

We lay there for a very long time. Even after my dick went limp and slid out.

I rolled off of her and just looked at her for a minute, taking in all that had just happened. I had some mixed feelings. I'd never done it with someone in the family before. It was supposed to be wrong. But, oh, it felt so right. I shouldn't be cheating on Judy but somehow it didn't seem like cheating because it is family.

Finally, Dawn spoke up. "That's not wrong is it, Uncle Gary, what we did. It was so good how can it be wrong? It was good wasn't it?" It was at least a bit reassuring that she was feeling the same things.

"Dawn, honey, it was the most exciting fuck I ever had. I know it's supposed to be wrong but it doesn't really feel that way. I mean, you wanted it and you liked it and you don't regret it do you?"

"Oh, no. I'm glad we did it. I've wanted to for a long time. I didn't know if you noticed me that way but I've hoped you would. I just didn't know how it would feel after we did. I really, really liked it!."

"Well, I really did, too," I said. "I guess that's what's most important, that it made both of us feel good and loved. And that we keep it a secret."

She laughed at that. "Know what? I like having that kind of secret with my uncle!" I laughed with her,

"And I like that kind of secret with my niece. So much it's getting me turned on again. We better get back to the house before they send out a search party. You go up first. I want to take a quick swim to wash your delightful girl juices off myself and get my photo gear gathered up. I guess I'm not going to get that moon picture tonight."

We went out to the beach. She picked up her pants and took the pot joint out of her pocket. "Let's smoke this first, Uncle Gary." We sat down still naked and she lit it.

"You don't have to call me uncle when we're naked, Dawn. You can just call me Gary."

"Well," she said, "Maybe I will. But I like that you're my uncle. It made it even more exciting when we were doing it."

"Yes, it did," I agreed.

"But I think it would be nice to just call you Gary sometimes, too." We finished the joint and she started to get dressed.

I walked out into the water to clean myself off a little. She was gone when I got back. I dried myself off, got dressed, and took my phone off the tripod. I decided to look at the few early test shots I took when I found a surprise Dawn had left for me. The last photo was one of her bent over, her naked butt to the camera. Looks like I got a good moon shot after all. In the photo before that she is standing naked facing the camera blowing me a kiss. I sent them both to a personal e-mail account and deleted them from my phone. Then I made my way back up to the house.

I got up a little later than usual on Saturday morning. Aunt Kerri was on her second cup of coffee already. It's common for me to be the first one up and have the coffee made when the others begin to stir. "I was surprised," she said teasingly, "That there was no coffee ready when I got up this morning."

I laughed. "It was a long day with the drive and all, and probably one too many cocktails after dinner. I really feel comfortable here and I must have needed some extra sleep today."

It wasn't long before the others began to make their appearance. Judy and Aunt Kerri cooked breakfast and we talked over plans for the day. Uncle Paul enlisted me to help with some chores, raking, mowing the lawn, and preening the yard, while the women set off shopping for provisions for all the weekend guests and festivities.

My sister Barb and her husband got there just before noon as planned. They'd no sooner gotten the car unpacked and settled in when the cousins and other nieces and nephews began to arrive. Before long the cottage was buzzing with activity. Awhile after lunch a few of the cousins and nieces and nephews had gathered on the back deck and marijuana smoke was in the air. I joined them for a while but having come late to the party, it wasn't long before they began to drift away for other fun and frivolity until only Dawn and I remained.

"I want to thank you again for our encounter last night Dawn, honey," I said. "Though I had been secretly desiring that for a year I never expected it to happen. I'm glad that it did and I hope you still feel that way."

She got a big grin. "I slept with a smile on my face Uncle Gary. I loved it! I was afraid at first you might not want to. I'm so glad you did." I wanted to hug her but I resisted. No need to start gossip. I think she felt the same.

"It will always be a cherished memory as one the most exciting and satisfying experiences I've had with a woman."

12