Cool Uncle Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got a bit of a puzzled look. "Oh, you make it sound like we'll never do it again." she said.

"Gee I hope we do," I assured her. "It's just that the first time is always special, Especially with someone as special as you." We would have kissed at this point for sure if we'd had privacy. "Oh, and by the way, Dawn, thanks for the two pictures you left on my phone."

She chuckled, "Glad you liked them." As we went back into the house she whispered to me, "Let's do it again tonight."

Water skiing was on tap for the afternoon. There's nothing like water sports in the summertime. All the girls and guys so skimpily dressed. All checking out each other's sun splashed bods. A younger me would have been one of the first to put the skies on. The present me doesn't want to risk triggering tendonitis in my elbows. I take my turns in the boat as the spotter instead. It was just before dinner by the time Uncle Paul guided the boat into the boathouse with promises to take the younger ones for a boat ride to the marina after dinner to get more gas. As a kid I always got a kick out of going to the dockside filling station. As an adult I know it's time to pitch in some money for the gas.

Things settled down a little at the cottage once Uncle Paul and the younger kids had gone off to the adventure at the marina. I offered to help Aunt Kerri clean up after dinner. Judy and Dawn soon joined in. The kitchen at the cottage is cozy. It's not small but it was close quarters with four of us washing and drying and putting away. From time to time I felt Dawn's ample buttocks pressed against mine. She'd give it a little wiggle every time it happened. Her flirting like that in front of Judy and Kerri (more behind their backs, though) excited me. I had to focus my thoughts to avoid getting hard.

After dark some of the younger ones had gathered in the game room for some adventure gaming while the rest had settled in the den for another family movie night. I set out for the beach again for another chance to get the picture of the moon, the boat house, and the lake. The sky was clear and things looked good. And it would be a scene that brings back even more happy memories now. Not surprisingly Dawn soon came down We hugged and kissed. She started to undo my pants but I stopped her. "We won't have privacy for long, honey. Not like last night." We kissed again.

"You're probably right," she sighed.

By time I had the tripod and phone camera set up my sister Barb and her husband had come down to enjoy the moonlit scene with us. We all chatted for a while. Mostly family gossip and plans for different excursions on Sunday. I'd take a picture every once in a while and adjust the camera aim to keep the moon centered. Around the time I decided I'd gotten the perfect shot Barb and John headed back up. We knew it would be risky to linger so I gathered up my things and we walked up the stairs together, silently. Near the top she whispered, "My bedroom door will be open. You know, after everyone else is asleep." I winked acknowledgement to her.

Judy was ready to turn in when the movie ended and I went up to our room with her. Ready to turn in didn't mean she was tired. Just ready to go to bed. And feeling frisky. She put on a very sexy, very shear white nightie while I brushed my teeth. She was laying on the bed, on her side, with her head propped on her hand. The black hair of her bush always looks so hot through her nightie like that. I did a bit of a strip act for her, letting her watch as I took off my shirt and my pants and finally my shorts reveling my standing up boner. I climbed onto the bed, lifted her nightie and went down on her hot pussy. I always know she's getting close when her hips rock back and forth slightly, humping my face. "Put it in me!" she panted. "I need it now."

I put my arms around her and started humming while I sucked her clit in my mouth and stroked it with my tongue. Her hips rocked harder. "OH! OH! COME INSIDE ME NOW!" I kept at it, Her humping was almost violent. Then she stiffened and clamped her thighs against my head. Her whole body was quivering. "OH, GOD!!! AHHhhhhh! OH Honey!"

I took my face out of her crotch as she relaxed onto the bed and I mounted her. I rubbed my cock on her slit up and down twice then slowly worked it into her dripping wet, hot, cunt. I fucked her slowly for a while. I started thinking about Dawn and fucking her later. My excitement rose higher and my humping picked up speed. "Oh, Gary," she gasped, "I don't know what's made you so horny tonight but I haven't felt you this hard in a long time." I fucked her hard until the spasms started. I whipped it out and sprayed some on her vulva then quickly plunged back in, smearing the spoo between us as I finished off deep inside.

We lay contented for some time. Then we got settled under the blankets and she curled up to sleep. I lay listening to the sounds of the house. I could hear a few of the others talking downstairs but the house grew quiet about a half an hour later. I waited a bit longer then slowly crept out of the bed and put on my robe. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I didn't want it smelling like Judy's pussy.

Dawn was waiting for me, sitting on her bed reading. She was wearing nothing but a skirt. Her knees were up and far apart, giving me a wide open look between her legs. Her pussy lips glistened in the soft light. I closed the door behind me then turned and took her in my arms and we kissed passionately, our tongues flirting and dancing with each other. I dropped my robe and helped her slip off the skirt and we climbed onto the bed.

"I thought you might not come," she whispered. "I heard you and Judy, mostly her, because my door was open."

"I was trying to keep it quiet," I said.

"It really turned me on. I warmed myself up for you." She put her arms around me and kissed me.

I confided to her, "I did think about you, near the end."

"Ohhh! Uncle Gary. I love it!" We kissed again.

She sat up while I lay on my back. She started stroking my throbbing cock slowly. "I've been thinking about this all day. Even more when I heard you and Aunt Judy," she said as she watched her hand pleasing me. She bent over and took it in her mouth. She repositioned herself between my legs all while she was still stroking and dancing her tongue around the tip.

She put her other hand on my balls while she took me deep in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, face fucking me. God, she's good. I felt things starting to happen. Too soon! "Oh, not yet, honey!" I said. "Climb on top and kiss me again."

We melted into each other as our lips met. When they parted I whispered breathlessly, "Sit on me, Dawn. Show your Uncle Gary what a dirty niece you are. Take my dick all the way in." She sits up and I watch as she lowers herself down on me.

"Is this dirty enough for you, Uncle Gary?" She starts riding it up and down again.

"Oh, baby, you are the best dirty niece ever."

"It helps to have a pervert Uncle," she laughs quietly. She's humping me faster. Her lush full tits start to bounce with it.

I teased her, "My fucking niece made me a pervert uncle." I fondle her breasts with each hand.

"Yeah, and I'm glad I did!" she purrs.

Her humping is furious now. I pull her down to me and put my arms around her. My hips match her humping and our passions are white hot. "Ohhh, Gaaary. Ohhh." she pants and I know she is coming. My balls are on fire.

I push her off and say excitedly, "Suck me off!" She goes down on me and my eruption starts as her tongue flicks the tip. It squirts on her mouth. As the spasms continue I cover her tits with glistening white streams. She puts the tip in her mouth and coaxes out the last drops with her tongue. She cuddled next to me and we kissed. We lay there in each others arms for a long time. I almost fell asleep.

I got up and found my robe. As I was putting it on she said, "I have to go back home tomorrow evening, for work on Monday. We might not get a chance to, ah, be together again."

"Every time with you is very special Dawn. A wonderful gift you give to me. I have no right to expect it from you, nor you from me. I would love to share this gift with you again and maybe we will. This won't be the last time we see each other ever."

"I know," she sighed. "I just wish I could stay longer."

"Maybe it's just as well," I offered. "At least we won't be tempted to take chances that get our secret discovered, like on the beach earlier."

"No, we wouldn't want that." I gave her a peck on the lips and carefully tiptoed back into bed next to Judy who was snoring contentedly.

As much as I enjoyed the rest of the week at the lake it just wasn't as good as the weekend. I did get my picture of the moon over the boathouse to remember two, now, special moments enjoyed there. And a picture of the moon next to the boathouse as a very special bonus. I am really looking forward to next summer's vacation.

12