Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori sighed. "Okay. Okay. Sorry." Then she looked at him and asked. "What's happening right now anyway?"

"I've got to put a load in Mrs. Cooper."

"At 4am?"

"It's an emergency." Danny explained. "She hit her peak withdrawal. She's a thirsty bitch."

"How do you manage to cum so much and keep getting it up? You couldn't have much left in you."

Danny gave her a sly smile. "I tried this whole mind control thing on myself. I can control when I ejaculate. I can get myself hard. It's not much different to just focus it inwardly."

"You mean they never stand a chance of winning?" He shook his head no. "And you can just fuck forever? Or until your exhausted?"

"Pretty much."

"That's insanity!" She huffed. "I can't believe it!"

"May I?" He nodded down toward his crotch. "For the demonstration purposes only."

"Um... I don't know..."

Danny didn't wait for her to finish and dropped his pajama bottoms revealing his large, fat, flaccid member. "So, completely flaccid."

"That's completely flaccid?!"

"Shh. Just watch. Now I want to be hard. So..." He snapped his fingers. His cock inflated in seconds. It was rock solid and throbbing. "There."

"Oh. My. God." Lori gasped in disbelief.

"Now let's say that poster on my wall is Mrs. Cooper. She needs my load." He took a breath and closed his eyes, and without touching himself shot the thickest, juiciest rope of cum across the room splattering the poster. "My aim is off."

"Jesus fucking Christ! You can just do that!" She gasped. "That's a huge amount!"

"That's just one rope of cum. That's hardly anything. I don't want to waste it." He replied. "But, yeah. I can fire at will!"

"Fuck. That's hot."

Lori left Danny's room. She was suddenly worried with just how comfortable she seemed to be around him naked. And with what it was doing to her. How could she have said what she said? Those last words just slipped out of her mouth and she felt so ashamed and embarrassed.

******

The doorbell rang. Lori waited a moment and then poked her head out of her room. Did he expect her to answer it? She closed her ratty bathrobe and walked down the hall. She took a moment to fix her hair. Danny stepped into the hallway and opened the front door. She hung back and listened from a distance.

"Danny!" Greg sighed. "I'm so sorry about the late house call. Thanks for letting us stop by."

"Come in." He gestured.

Greg was wearing his pajamas still with a long overcoat. Libby had tears running down her face. She looked terrible. She was in a petticoat of some sort and she had dog collar wrapped around her neck. It was thick pink nylon with a pink nylon leash attached to it. She kept the leash in her mouth holding it between her teeth. She made a low whine when she saw him.

"She's been like this for hours." Greg noted. "I didn't know what to do."

"Come on, Mr. Cooper. The living room is this way. Pardon the mess..."

They walked into the living room. Danny took a moment to examine Libby. He lifted her head back. She smiled at him pathetically. Then he slid the petticoat off revealing her naked body underneath. He took the leash out of her mouth.

"Danny..." She cried softly.

"Hi, Mrs. Cooper." Danny replied warmly. He glanced at Greg. "So what's the problem?"

"The problem?! She keeps calling for you! She was damn near inconsolable earlier. Just bawling hysterically in the house..." Greg said frantically. "It wasn't until we bought the collar on the way over like you suggested that she calmed down! You've gotta help!"

"She looks like a thirsty bitch alright. Did you try walking her?" He asked.

"What? No?" Greg replied. "I told you! I just bought the damn collar."

Danny looked at it. It had the I.D. just as he suggested. "Cumdump." He read the name. "Yeah. She's just a cum junky, Mr. Cooper. Dugan cum can have that effect on some women. It may have been my mom cumming on her face tonight. That may have really pushed her over the edge."

Lori listened from the entryway peeking into the room. How could he bring her into this? Greg was nodding along concerned.

"What can I do?" He asked.

"Nothing really?" Danny said. "You have to feed the addiction. It's dangerous to ween a cum junky off. Especially a Dugan cum junky. She'll get over it naturally at some point."

"Oh god!" He gasped. "Can you give her an oversized load?"

Danny really thought about it. He took a seat on the couch and patted the spot next to him. Libby climbed up and curled up on his lap like a puppy. He pulled on her nipples while she mewled.

"Well... I could, Mr. Cooper. But that's not going to solve anything in the near term. I'll just have to keep giving her cum deposits. Who knows how long it could last? Weeks? Months? Longer?"

Greg looked even more worried. "Oh god! Poor Libby! Please, Danny! I'm begging! I'd do anything!"

"This is gonna take a lot out of me. Plus, I don't have a car so I'm either entertaining you and Mrs. Cooper every night or I need to have Mandy drive me back and forth. And that's a ton of time."

"Do you want money? I could pay you."

"I don't know, Mr. Cooper. I don't want to take your money. A bet is one thing..."

"Jesus, Danny! This isn't the time for your goddamned honor. You're too good sometimes! What was it tonight? $2K a round. I'll pay you $4K to fix her right now!"

"Whoa!" Danny exclaimed. "That's super generous... but... I don't want money. I told you I'd help you tonight. What would it mean if I didn't keep my word? My integrity is all I have." He pointed to the floor. "Off, Mrs. Cooper! Bad bitch! Bad!"

Libby got on the floor. Danny dropped his pajama bottoms and fed his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god!" She whined, sucking on it. "Mmmhmmm! Wank woo, Wanny!"

"That's good, Mrs. Cooper. Just suck that boy batter out of my ballbag. Good girl."

"I can't thank you enough for this." Greg said relieved. "I owe you big time."

"Well... it's a little unusual, Mr. Cooper. I mean this isn't the bet. We're not at your house. And your wife is just polishing my pole. It's a little strange."

"God! You must think we're awful! I didn't know what else to do! Since she started eating your loads... I don't know... she's been ravenous. She's a real junky, Danny."

"Well it could get worse before it gets better, Mr. Cooper. There's no telling how long this will tide her over. I can't be on call." Danny stopped. "Oh! Fuck! Here it comes... Yes! Drink it down! Don't miss any!"

Libby chugged on the end of his fuckstick guzzling every last drop. Her body trembled as a small orgasm rippled through her. Then she held up the tip making sure she got it all. She smiled.

"Yummies! Yummy cummy in my tummy!" She sighed, satisfied. "Oh god! It's so delicious!"

"Are you feeling better, Lib? Greg asked tentatively.

"Much! I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me earlier. I couldn't control my emotions." She was back to her old self that quickly.

"You're an addict, hun! That's the problem!" Greg spurted. "We've gotta keep poor Danny on call until you get through this. He's gotta be around to put his horse cock in your throat whenever you can't control yourself. You're ruining his life too! And Lori's! God knows she's in her room wondering what's happening out here!"

Libby held her head in shame. "I can't help it! I love it!" She said. "Wha... what about Jason's car? You took it from him, right? Let Danny have it? Then he can drive over any time!"

Danny spoke up. "I can't do that. He'd never forgive me. Every time I drove it, he'd want to kill me."

"That's true." Greg said. "That's just mean. We could trade it in though... get something new..."

"Look, Mr. Cooper. That sounds a bit over-the-top. And I've got school in a couple hours. I really need to get to sleep." He tried to be nice about it. "Just remember... when she has a withdrawal... the collar will help."

"Of course! I apologize. Come on, Lib. Let's get you home."

Danny walked them to the door. He grinned to himself when he closed it behind them. Everything was going to plan so far. He wondered how school would go in a few hours. It was bound to be a scandal.

******

To be continued...

Please take a moment to comment and vote! I appreciate it. I never delete comments, even the scathing criticism. Thanks for reading.