Cooper, Megan Cut Loose on the Road

Story Info
Married couple escapes for sexy, outdoor exhibitionism.
1.4k words
4.27
7.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen months has passed since Cooper and his wife Megan have had a weekend alone. They live in rural Texas and have no family or close friends that can babysit. Sex has been reduced to semi-monthly, barely undressed, under-the-covers, spooning to muted orgasms. Neither are satisfied and both need this weekend bad.

Cooper's father flew in to babysit for the weekend. Cooper and Megan were waiting on the doorstep with their bags already loaded in the backseat of their car. The kids ran around and attacked grandpa's ankles. He counterattacks with tickles and kisses as the mass of entangled humans stumbles its way into the house.

"Thank you" Cooper says to his father with a quick hug as he and Megan escape to the car and close the doors.

A strong strawberry daquiri odor pours out of the tumbler as Megan drinks it to cool off in the passenger seat. He looks at her and smiles. Ten minutes later they're cruising down the highway towards the beach. With her daquiri settling in, relaxing her muscles and slurring her speech a little, she removes her flip flops... and bra.

"Don't stop there" he challenges her. She smiles.

"We're coming through town." she states.

"And?" He unzips his shorts, exposing his manhood to his wife and the hot summer breeze.

"Ok. Ok. Hands on the wheel mister." she giggles.

Not to be outdone, she slides her jean shorts and panties to her ankles, giving her mound a quick, familiar light touch.

The leather seats and hot summer air against her bare ass and pussy feels amazing. He notices her nipples getting hard under her last remaining piece of cotton, a loose white tank top. They don't touch each other but steal hungry glances as they begin to lightly touch themselves and continue down the road.

Then Megan really surprised him. Still reclined from stripping her shorts off, she pulls her leg down from the dashboard and opens the glovebox with her painted toe. Her vibrator slides out and her foot stops it from falling to the floor. She sits up, grabs it eagerly, activates it. Her whole body trembles in pleasure as it presses against her pussy. She turns the radio up to mask her increasing moans. Her back arches and her left hand slides over the center console searching blindly for Cooper's cock. She grabs it hard, squeezes hard. He watches some pre-cum drip over her knuckles. She jerks a little in rhythm with her right hand which is vibrating her clit.

"Guess you don't care about being in town now, huh?" Cooper says teasingly.

With eyes closed and in between heavy breaths, she manages to say "Fuck town... Fuck rules... Fuck me... This feels soooo good."

She squirms around in her leather seat.

"I'm so wet I'm sticking to your seat, babe."

"I'm not complaining" Cooper responds as she continues her slow hand job.

He navigates through town, wondering if anyone would notice but all activity is pretty low in the car. They pull to the edge of town where the community college is and stop at a light.

College kids walk right in front of them on their way to class.

"Poor fuckers. They've got no idea there's a steaming hot nude woman pleasuring herself only a few feet away. Remember the self-absorbed days?" Cooper laughs.

"They're having fun. Remember OUR days in college?" she responds.

"College? I only remember sex. Lots of sex. There was education?" Cooper laughs.

"Ok. Come on. Pull in." Megan says.

"I'm sorry, what?" Cooper says.

"The Brits call it dogging. Let's show 'em how married sex can still be steaming hot" Megan says.

"It's noon babe. Not a good idea. Maybe even illegal?" Cooper responds.

The light turns green. They stare at each other. The smell of sex, sweat, lust and adventure filled the car.

"Fuck it" he declares as he spins the steering wheel and pulls on to the college campus. Megan takes her top off and flashes her 36C tits at a group of three young male students. She blows them kisses, pinches her nipples and presses her tits together creating huge cleavage for them to drool over. They holler and high five each other.

That'll give the poor guys something to jerk off to for tonight, Cooper thought. He appreciates Megan's generosity.

On campus a bit further near a courtyard, Cooper pulls under an row of large oak trees that line a sidewalk. The large oaks cast low, dark shade on the car and street. Unless you are already under the oaks for a while and your eyes have adjusted to the shade, you couldn't really see under them or sneak up on Cooper and Megan in their parking spot.

"Nice!" Megan says as the engine shuts off. She gets on her knees, ass in the air and her head into his lap.

"Honk when you see those boys again and wave them over" she says. She starts to slide her hot, thick juicy lips up and down Cooper's cock.

The boys round the corner but there are two girls with them now.

Five people? Cooper thought. That's a lot of witnesses...

Precum glistens on her lips, her hair is a tangled mess and they're both breathing heavy. The car was getting hotter without the A/C on and the scent of their skin, sweat and lustful adventure was absolutely radiating.

Megan senses Cooper's concern. She stops her blowjob and sits up.

"The two little cunts? So what. They're cute. Nervous?" Megan taunts Cooper with a sexy, mischievous smile and a flick against his hard cock.

Cooper loves it when Megan talks dirty. "Cunts" and calling the girls "cute"?

His cock was already about to explode.

***Honk honk***

Cooper lightly taps the horn and waves his hand out the window. The boys recognize the car, remember Megan's tits from minutes ago and head over.

"So, uh, we're kind of on vacation, and my wife here -" Cooper starts to explain to the crowd.

"Y'all wanna watch?" Megan interrupts nude from the passenger seat with her sexy southern accent. Cooper was thankful she interrupted his dumb attempt to logically explain an utterly spontaneous situation.

"Fuck yeah" all the guys respond. The girls, "cunts" as Megan called them, shrug their shoulders, come closer and peer into the car as well. The group surrounds the car staring at my Megan's sexy body moving to the music over the leather seats.

Megan is quick to resume the blowjob. The girl's eyebrows raise when they get a good view of my dick and Megan taking care of it. Megan makes eye contact with the guys while she bobs up and down, licking me all over.

"Nice."

"That's it."

"Get it, girl"

"Mmmm. Well done."

All came from the group.

"Can I?" asks the girl at the passenger window near Megan's exposed and lifted ass and pussy.

Cooper nods and the girl actually begins fingering his wife. He can hear the stranger's fingers thrusting in and out of Megan's wetness. Megan looks up at Cooper. Her mascara is running, she's lost control of her sweaty body, her eyes thank Cooper for permitting the fingering. The vibrations of Megan's moaning around his cock sends him to the edge. He grabs her head, holds her mouth steady around his cock and erupts into her. Megan swallows what she can, most of it, but some remains on her lips and chin as she sits up.

Cooper bumps fists with some of the guys.

"Thank you sweetie" Megan says to the girl. Megan leans way out the window and kisses the college girl.

Wow, Cooper observes. Reallllly kisses her, lots of tongue. The girl is holding, squeezing Megan's tits as Megan leans out the window.

When they finish, the shocked crowd is clapping quietly, respectfully, proud of the spontaneous follow-up show. The formerly sweet innocent looking college girl looks shocked, aroused. She blinks in amazement, surprise and then catching her breathe, licks a little bit of Megan's saliva and Cooper's cum from her lips.

The crowd shuffles off, Cooper lights a cigar, puts the car into drive and pulls off campus, out of town and towards the coast.

***

At the beachside hotel that night Megan is in the shower when her phone buzzes on the bed. Cooper picks it up. A text.

"Hey. Not creeping; got your number from the luggage tag in your backseat. Text me when you're back in town. Xoxo, Sweetie"