Shy Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Two couples talk about sexual adventures at an adult theater.
7.3k words
4.43
27.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, is happenstance.

"Oh, come on, Bret. I don't want to go to that theater. The place is sleazy, and they only show bad porn movies," Linda told her husband for what felt like the 100th time.

Bret knew that Linda wasn't into going to the theater. She had made it clear every time he brought it up what she thought of the old theater a few blocks from the house. She didn't like the look of the old building or the men who hung around outside.

She also didn't see the need for porn. That was another sore spot in their relationship. Bret didn't see anything wrong with it and watched them since college. Linda thought it was disgusting and thought that Bret watching them was a form of cheating on her.

This topic had been one of the things that they fought over in their short time married. On their honeymoon, Bret had brought up wanting to watch porn to spice things up. But, unfortunately, Linda thought he didn't find her desirable. The resulting fight made things miserable for both of them for a couple of days.

That was a year ago, and sex between them had gotten pretty stale. Missionary style, one or two times a week with the lights out. Bret tried to get Linda to try new things. This often led to fights over her not being enough for him and his porn watching.

Friday night rolled around, and Tim begged Bret to go out all week.

"Hey babe, Tim asked if I would go out with him tonight. Are you ok with me doing that?" Bret asked his wife Linda, knowing that she would let him know about their plans.

"Well, we don't have any plans for tonight, and Beth has wanted to go out as well. So I guess we can split up for the evening," Linda replied, looking up from her magazine.

"Cool, thanks, babe," Bret said, kissing Linda before going upstairs to get ready. Fifteen minutes later, he came back downstairs.

"See you later, love you," Bret told Linda, kissing her and walking out the door.

"Love you too," she said to his departing back.

They both were gone for a few hours and arrived back at the house about the same time.

Linda walked in and kissed Bret before putting her purse down and pouring herself a drink. Once it was ready, she sat on the couch.

"How was your time with Tim? Did you like the new bar?" she asked, taking her shoes off.

"It was good. I really should go out more often. The bar was great. Would you like to go there some night?" Bret asked, knowing that she would never go to a bar.

"You know I hate bars. They are loud, and it's hard to hold any kind of conversation. Unless you are yelling," Linda replied, shifting in her chair.

"I know, but the food might be worth the noise," he assured her.

"How is Tim doing?"

"He is doing ok, same old Tim, you know," Bret told her as he sat next to her.

Not wanting to be rude, "Beth doing ok?" he asked.

"She seemed to be."

"Anything interesting going on?" Bret asked, fishing to see if Beth had told Linda anything about the theater.

Linda paused. She didn't want to tell Bret what Beth had told her, not right now anyway. She had to figure out how she felt first.

"Not really. Beth mentioned Tim had a new position."

"Tim did mention it," Bret told her, disappointed that Beth hadn't told Linda of their trips to the theater.

"Anything interesting going on with Tim?" Linda asked, hoping that he would confirm what Beth had said.

Not falling for that trap, Bret thought.

"Nothing other than the new position," Bret assured her.

They quickly ran out of things to talk about and picked something on tv to watch, each lost in their thoughts.

The story Tim had told him kept repeatedly playing in Bret's mind all evening, as did the story Beth had told Linda.

Linda had noticed that Brett seemed preoccupied with something. Part of her wondered if it was the same thing she was trying to come to grips with from her conversation with Beth. Her night out with Beth had been unexpected and shocking.

Realizing how late it was, they turned in for the night, laying side by side. Both tried to work through how to tell the other what they had learned about their friends.

***********************************************************************************************

Bret's story

Bret sat at the bar with his best friend, Tim. They were talking about their wives. The usual stuff men complain to each other. That is until Bret told Tim of Linda's aversion to porn. Bret also complained of the lack of excitement in their marriage. Tim had married Beth six years ago, and Bret hoped that Tim could give him some advice.

"We had the same problem. Beth hated porn," Tim told Bret.

He laughed at the surprised look on Bret's face. "A couple of times, she caught me looking at it. That led to the largest fights we ever had," Tim confided to Bret after taking a drink.

"You said had. Is it still a problem," Bret asked, hoping that Tim had found a way to get Beth to like it.

"Not anymore," Tim said with a grin.

The moment lasted almost a minute before Bret couldn't take it any longer.

"Well?" Bret asked, pressing Tim for an answer.

"I convinced her to go to the old Londow Theater on east main."

"Didn't they condemn the place," Bret said, confused about why going to a condemned theater helped.

"It was, but someone fixed the issues and opened an adult theater there."

This impressed Bret. "You got Beth to go to an adult theater?"

"Although It took some doing, pestering her to go and check it out. Eventually, she asked if she went, would I drop it."

The conversation stopped as the bartender walked up. They ordered some appetizers and another round.

"I told her that if she went and didn't like the place, I would never bring it up again. She had to make an effort, though, not get to the door and say I'm done," Tim said after the bartender walked away.

"What did she think after she went there?"

"She bitched about the outside being old and dated. She also didn't like the crowd hanging around outside. Especially when the men outside seemed to follow us into the theater when we arrived. The inside is dark. Even the common areas aren't well lit."

"There are a couple of theaters showing different flicks. You buy the ticket for the one you want to watch, but no one cares if you slip into the other movies. The thing I like most was the seats are leather and reclined."

Tim started laughing. "The stuck-up little princess found the place turned her on. The action on and off-screen got to her. So we went home and fucked like we did when we were dating. Now every once in a while, she asks to go."

"Wait, off-screen action?"

"Yeah, well, watching the movies gets some people excited, and they don't seem to mind if other people watch. Most of the time, it's some random guy jacking off. We saw a couple go at it once. The woman sucked off the guy. That got Beth's motor running."

They stopped talking as the bartender dropped off the food and drinks they had ordered.

"Never in a million years would Beth perv on something like that," Bret laughed. It was hard to picture one of the most stuck-up women he knew getting excited. Let alone from watching someone give a blow job."

Tim glanced around, ensuring no one was listening before leaning in a little.

"That isn't the best part. A few weeks ago, we went there, kind of a date night thing," He said with a smile.

"Beth wore a short skirt that showed off her long legs and a tight top that barely contained her large breasts. But, since we were going to the theater, she opted to leave her panties and bra in her purse. She said it got in the way, and she would put it on when we left for dinner."

"So there we are, making out. I pulled Beth's top upward enough that her tits popped out, exposed to the other men around us. Beth was past the point of caring that we had collected a small crowd who were watching the live-action." "

"I had pushed two fingers into her soaked cunt when a woman walked into the theater alone. She sat down in the next section. Dressed in a short skirt and a button-down blouse, she caught everyone's attention."

"Guys started moving from all over, sitting around the new woman. Finally, even our audience left for the new woman. The guys crowding around the woman worried Beth. She thought that they were going to attack her or something. That was one of the reasons that she had not wanted to go there at first."

"Her fear led to her wanting to go to the management to get help. Well, around that time, the other woman unbuttoned and opened her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, so this exposed a set of large milky white breasts to the men around her."

"Beth had stood as the other woman exposed herself. She was still pulling on me to go with her to get help. At this point, Beth froze. She stood there watching as many sets of hands attacked the other woman's breasts."

"You should have seen Beth. She stood there like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. She watched as the woman dropped her hands over the sides of her chair. Right into the laps of the men on either side of her."

Tim smiled as he remembered. "Beth could see that several men had their dicks out and that the woman was tugging on them."

Bret sat there, enthralled as his best friend described a scene out of a porno movie. But, the best part by far was that Beth stood and watched.

"Did they fuck her?"

Tim took a drink of his beer. "I was coming to that. So a group of men was pawing at this woman. She lifted her feet and put them on the seats in front of her, exposing her pussy. One of the guys must have been fingering the slut. As we watched, she stopped moving and started shaking."

"While this was going on, Beth wandered over. She moved to the row in front of the woman and stood, watching. "

"One of the guys sitting there must have thought Beth wanted to play. So he slid a hand up her leg and started creasing her pussy."

"She was so into what the other woman was doing that it took a minute before she realized what he had done. Then, finally, she looked down at the guy and half-assed pushed his hand away, shaking her head."

"I had walked over and was standing next to her. The guy looked nervous. I guess he thought that he might get his ass kicked."

Tim finished his beer and motioned for the bartender to get him another. Then, new beer in hand, he continued his story.

"You know Beth. If this guy had pissed her off, she would have ripped his head off."

"She would have also pulled his heart out through the hole his head had left," Bret added, laughing.

They both laughed at the image of Beth doing that.

"Anyways, since she had pushed him away, I decided to have a little fun. So I slipped my hands under her top and started pulling on her nipples."

"She tensed at first but realized it was me and stood there with her legs spread. The other woman was now on her knees, blowing a large cock while another man fucked her."

"It was pretty intense, watching her moving between the two men, like their own fuck toy. Anyways, I was kneading and pulling on Beth's nipples while the guy who had tried to finger her watched."

"She leaned back against my chest, and I pulled up her top, exposing her again." Tim paused, looking over as the table next to us stood and walked away.

"Beth had passed the point of caring what was going on around her. Focused on the other woman getting used and my fingers on her tits, she was in her own world. I noticed that she had slipped a hand under her skirt, fingering herself."

He stopped and took another drink.

"I pulled Beth's hands up and put them around my neck. She groaned, wanting to cum. I kicked her legs apart more and moved my hand to cup her pussy. God, was she soaked!"

"I took my eyes off the other slut and made eye contact with the guy who had fingered Beth. While he looked at me, I slipped Beth's skirt up, exposing her cunt to him. He leaned in closer to watch my fingers run in and out, bringing her closer to a massive orgasm."

"Beth was grinding her ass against my pants, and I could tell she was getting close."

The server showed up with their dinner, and Tim stopped talking. He cut into his steak, putting a piece into his mouth. They ate in silence until Bret couldn't take it any longer.

"So what happened?"

Tim smiled, enjoying the suspense. "Well, the two sluts were working on synchronized orgasms or something. The other woman was going nuts as she sat on one dick and another plowed her ass. Beth was grinding against me, moaning as I twisted her nipples and fingered her cunt."

"I knew that Beth couldn't hold out much longer, so I motioned to the guy watching forward. When he got close to her cunt, I pushed the back of his head towards Beth's pussy."

"He smiled at me, leaned in, and started licking her, and that was all she wrote. Beth exploded, squirting cum all over the guy's face. The guy kept licking while I twisted and groped her tits until she came again."

"The guy backed away, letting Beth calm down. The other woman had changed partners again when Beth had come back to herself. She pushed my hands away and fixed her clothes. Then, with a scowl on her face, she marched out of the theater, leaving me to follow in her wake."

"Ouch, I guess that pissed her off?" Bret asked, chewing on some bread.

"Yeah, she gave me the silent treatment all the way to dinner. Then, while we were out, she ripped into the wait-staff for every minor thing at dinner."

"Funny thing was when we got home, she ripped my clothes off and fucked me harder than she ever did."

"Wow, so everything worked out in the end?" Bret asked.

"Yeah, Beth told me that she would leave me if I ever did that again," Tim said, still smiling.

"I take it that you don't believe her?" Bret asked, confused why Tim was taking this so well. If Linda told me she would leave if that happened again, I would not be smiling about it.

"I figured out that Beth is all bark when it comes to this. She wants limits, you know, look but don't touch. We have been back a few times since then. I swear each time she wears fewer clothes."

Dinner was pretty much over, and Bret had a long day tomorrow. So he excused himself and left.

**************************************************************************************

Linda's story

After Bret and she had discussed the boy's night out, Linda decided to see if Beth wanted to go out and hit the mall.

She dialed Beth's number.

"Hey Linda, how are things?" Beth asked when she answered.

"Oh, you know, living the dream," Linda replied, chuckling.

"I suppose you heard. Tim wanted to spend some time with Bret tonight," Beth asked.

"Yeah, Bret asked a little while ago. I told him to have fun. Do you want to go out since the boys will be gone?"

"That would be great, we can catch up. Where would you like to go?"

"I was thinking about the mall for a little bit and afterward that new Italian restaurant on the loop."

"Sounds perfect. I still have a couple of things to take care of here. How does sixish at the food court sound?" Beth asked.

Linda glanced at the clock. Brett was already gone, and it was a little after 4 pm.

"That works, see you then," Linda said as she hung up the phone.

Enough time to get ready, Linda thought as she went to take a shower.

Linda stripped off her work clothes and stood in front of the full-length mirror. Her long black hair hung down almost to her butt. At 24, she still had the figure she had in school. She modeled herself in the mirror. She turned as she admired her medium-sized breasts, smooth belly, and tight ass.

She took a shower and got ready. Then, dressing in a bulky top and yoga pants, she was out the door by 5:30 pm.

She pulled into the mall and spotted Beth getting out of her car. She waved as she drove by and parked at the first spot she found. As Linda walked towards Beth, she noticed that Beth's outfit was more revealing than usual.

Beth wore a transparent crop top which showed off her black bra and flat stomach. The bra looked like it might be too small, causing her breasts to push upwards. The black yoga pants were so tight they looked painted on.

The other striking change Linda noticed was Beth's hair. The entire time they had known each other, Beth had always been dirty blonde in the past, without any actual cut to it. Beth had dyed it to an almost ash-blonde with a Blunt Bob cut. She looked like a completely different person.

Linda wondered what was going on with Beth. Why had she decided to wear that outfit to the mall and dinner?

Beth was in her early thirties, so Linda didn't think it was a midlife moment.

I guess I will find out shortly; Lindy thought as she wrapped her arms around her friend and hugged her.

Holding Beth at arm's length, "You look amazing! When did you get your hair done?"

Beth laughed, "About a week ago. Tim loves it!"

The two women walked arm in arm into the mall. They spent the next hour shopping before leaving for their dinner reservation.

Linda couldn't help but notice the attention that Beth was getting. She seemed to realize it too and was almost playing into it. She would glance at men under her hair, smiling at the cute ones.

She even flirted with the older man sitting waiting with his date or wife. The other women didn't seem to find it as cute as Beth, but it was evident that she could care less.

Linda didn't know if she should feel ashamed for her friend or blow it off since it wasn't her.

Beth noticed that Linda looked uncomfortable, so she dialed back her flirting.

"Don't be so uptight, Linda. I'm don't want to fuck them. I enjoy the attention."

"It's not that," Linda started, stopping when Linda raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, it's weird. I have known you for years, and you have never acted this way," Linda admitted looking perplexed.

"Let's get our table first. Then, we can discuss some of the interesting things since we went out last."

A few minutes later, the hostess took them to their table. It was in the back of the restaurant, away from the chatter and noise.

The server arrived and took their drink orders, leaving them to look at the menu.

Beth noticed the way the server had been checking both women out. She also noticed that Linda looked awkward as he did it.

"You know how pretty you are, don't you, dear?" Beth asked Linda after the server walked away.

"What?" Linda asked, confused.

"The server? He thought you were hot."

Linda glanced at his retreating back, noticing how tight his pants were for the first time. She blushed and looked down at her menu.

Beth chuckled and looked over her menu as well.

Drinks arrived, and they ordered dinner. Linda was much more away from the server and how he kept looking at her. It was making her feel self-conscious.

After he walked away, Beth leaned forward and took Linda's hands.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"You know I can," Linda said, leaning forward. She knew that something had happened with Beth. Her outfit, new hairstyle, the way she was flirting all pointed to some significant change in her life.

"I have to tell someone! You might have noticed a few changes with me," Beth paused as Linda nodded.

Smiling, she continued. "It all started a few weeks ago. Tim had been plaguing me to go to an adult theater with him. He knows I hated porn, but the asshole wouldn't let it go with the first hundred rejections."

Linda smiled. She could relate with Beth on this because Bret was the same way.

"So around two weeks ago, he asked again. I guess he caught me in a moment of weakness. I told him yes with the understanding I would cut his balls off if he brought it up again if I hated the place. I expected to hate it, so at least he would stop whining about wanting to go."

12