Cooper's Cup Runneth Over Ch. 02

Story Info
Coop is at training camp.
2.5k words
4.54
955
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got a big dick. Not the biggest, but at 8 inches and over 4 inches of girth, I've had more than my share of women squirming under me, or riding me hard. I loved railing a girl's pussy, or ass. But I had another kink. If a guy had a bigger dick than me, I loved submitting to him.

My name is Frank. I'm a trainer in the athletic department. I was in the locker room for practice for the football team. The season was starting in a couple of weeks. It was the first time that I had a chance to scout the freshman class.

I never hooked up with a guy more than once a year. But working in the athletic department, I saw lots of dicks that had the potential to be bigger than mine. I just had to be careful about who I approached. There was a redshirt freshman in the room. I've had my eyes on him. I know what he looks like soft, so I can only guess what he looks like hard.

His name was Cooper. Cooper Hennesy. We already had an All American running back on the team, so Cooper was being redshirted. The scouting reports were really good on him. Scuttlebutt was he would be a 4 year starter after his redshirt year. I noticed that Cooper was talking with Carter, a senior offensive tackle. I think they were from the same town in CA.

I didn't play that often. Sometimes, once a week, but sometimes it would be 30 days between activities. A couple of my regulars were Seniors last year, so were off into the real world. One of them got drafted. Don't forget, I had the basketball team and the hockey team to choose from as well.

I'd love to tell you about a hockey player that I hooked up with. I thought that he was trying to drive me into the boards as he was plowing into my ass. If you haven't had a guy fuck you hard in the ass, with a 10 inch dick, you don't know what you're missing.

But I'm not here to talk about that hockey player (maybe another time), I'm here to talk about Cooper, or Coop as he was called. Once I realized that he was friends with Carter, I knew how to safely approach him. Carter was a regular. He even broke the once a year limit. A few times each year for the last 3 years, I've had the experience of that 10 1/2 inch snake. For all I know, their discussion today may be about me. But I had to let Cooper know that I was interested.

After Coop returned to his area of the locker room, I walked over to Carter. I was checking his shoulder pads to make sure there was nothing wrong with them. "Your friends with that new kid?"

Carter laughed, although he did so quietly. "Man. I was wondering when you were going to ask me. Yeah, I am. Do you want me to talk with him, or do you want ask him?"

"I'll talk with him if you could let him know that I'm interested?"

Carter smiled. "Be at my room at 8 o'clock tonight. We can talk about it then."

Fuck. I think Carter wanted a freebee. He knew my limits, but he was going to try and get some extra shots in before he graduates. He was going to probably be drafted. So, more than likely, he would be moving away. There was a local team. So, there's a chance. "Ok."

Now, I had to break a fucking date that I had with a cheerleader. That's ok. She's hooked on my dick. I'll see her another time.

I arrive at Carter's dorm room at 8 o'clock. I knocked on the door. Coop opens the door for me and invites me in. Fuck. Carter just set this on a tee for me. Thank you, Carter. You're going to get that extra fuck.

Then, I walked into the room and saw that Carter was there as well. "Hey, Frank. Come on in and take a seat." He was pointing at the bed. The Seniors got private rooms. Carter's bed looked more like a double than a twin. But at 6'7" and 290 pounds of solid muscle, he needed a bigger bed. He had an apartment in town, but they gave him this room closer to the athletic complex because of the 2 a day practices. What can I say? The athletic department brought so much money into the University, they took care of their athletes like they were royalty.

I walked over and sat on the bed. I've never been with two dominant tops before, but I was thinking that was why I was here. And I wasn't leaving. That cheerleader was forgotten long ago.

Coop offered me a beer. "I'd offer you a joint, but they warned us about random drug testing. I know that it's legal in this state, but I don't want to take a chance."

That made me relax. If Coop was that interested in following guidelines, we would get along just fine. "Did Carter explain my 'rules'?"

"You'll let us know when we're getting too rough. We're able to push the envelope until we hear from you. I'm telling you right now, I've been looking at that ass and I have no problems following your rules." With that, Coop lowered his shorts. He was wearing a jockstrap. No wait, that was a cup. Did anybody tell this kid that he didn't have to wear his cup after practice?

More importantly, his cock was sticking out the top of his cup. Then I realized. This wasn't his cup. This was a regular sized cup. He wore this just for me. I smiled up at his face. I immediately went into my submissive role. Don't get me wrong, I've fucked a few (well, several) twinks, and when I'm with a woman, I am the dominant partner. But this is my kink. I enjoy being a submissive to a superior cock. And what I was seeing in front of me was far superior to even my 8 inch python, which was also hard, by the way. I stripped off my tee shirt. Dropped my jeans and kicked off my shoes. I then went down on my knees.

Coop stepped toward me and I looked up at him. I placed my hands on the straps of his jock and said, "May I?"

Coop looked over to Carter. "Man. You were right." Then he looked down at me and asked, "Are you ok with both of us tonight? If not, you and I can hook up some other time."

Wow! I wasn't expecting that. But I was already prepared to take both of them. "Both ... will be fine."

I looked over at Carter, and he had lost his clothes. I was going to be sandwiched by over 500 pounds of black meat, and I would learn shortly, 20 inches of black cock. Carter pointed at his cock. I scooted over to him and took him in my mouth.

Meanwhile, Coop had removed his cup and walked over towards us. I now had that 20 inches in my face. I grabbed Carter's cock and moved my mouth over to Coop, while grabbing him with my other hand. I would try and lube up the cocks enough that I could slide my free hand over the cock not in my mouth. I knew Carter could wait. And, I was confident that Coop would be able to go again in a moment. Hell. I was confident both of them would be able to go at a moment's notice. I've been with Carter before, after all.

Coop let me know what he wanted. The third time that I put my mouth on his cock, he placed his hand on the back of my head and held me there. He said to Carter, "You don't mind if I use your cocksucker's mouth real quick, do you?"

I heard Carter laugh. "Man. Use his mouth, his ass, whatever you want. I'll be right behind you."

Coop strengthened his grip on my head and shoved his cock into my throat. I was actually prepared for this move and relaxed my throat immediately. I couldn't always get the cocks balls deep on the first thrust, and I didn't in this case. Coop's cock was too thick for this, but he didn't push it. I think that he knew that it was eventually going all in, but it might take a few attempts. On the third thrust, I felt his balls flop against my chin. On the forth thrust, I felt his pubes on my lips. On the fifth thrust, he held it buried in my throat until I tapped him out. He immediately released me and let me catch my breath.

Carter grabbed my head and shoved me onto his cock. His whole 10 1/2 inches sank in on the first thrust, and he held me there until I tapped him out also. They traded me back and forth for a couple of minutes. My seconds between tap outs was decreasing.

On the fourth time on Coop's cock, he just started fucking my throat. It took another 2 or 3 minutes, and he was feeding me my first load of cum. I cannot tell you how turned on that I was. It was like I was edging myself for the last half hour, and I hadn't even touched my cock. I wasn't going to have a chance as Carter grabbed my head and promptly repeated the experience with Coop. Within 10 minutes, I had swallowed two huge loads of cum. I had kept my hand on Coop, while Carter fucked my face, and it didn't seem as if his cock had died down at all.

After Carter came, Coop tossed me onto the bed. Yes, he tossed me. At 6 feet and 225 pounds, and I've seen him in the weight room, I was nothing for him to toss. I landed on my stomach, but he immediately flipped me over and lifted my legs up. He gave them to me to hold. He then grabbed a bottle of lube and started to work a couple of fingers into my ass. He didn't start with one. I noticed that. I also noticed, that he didn't try to work 4 fingers in. I was more than a little worried about him trying to fist me. It's happened, but it wasn't my favorite thing.

After 3 fingers, he lubed up his cock and asked me if I wanted it? I noticed that he didn't ask me if I was ready.

"Right now. There is nothing that I want more."

Coop shoved his cock into me. All 9 1/2 inches in one thrust. Again. If you've never experienced this, you don't know what you're missing. I squirted. It wasn't a full orgasm, but I was really close. I was close enough that after several strokes, Coop had me blowing a load over my chest. He didn't slow down. This was not about my pleasure. Coop attacked my ass like he was trying to break through two tackles. I've heard the sounds from the sidelines as the contact is made. Besides the thuds, you can hear the guys grunting. One trying to dominate the other. Coop was trying to let me know who was the superior man. He was trying to break me.

I looked up at him. "Give me all that you've got, buddy. Make me yours."

Cooper smiled. His velocity and force increased. If I were thinking straight, I could give you the mathematical equation, but I was far from thinking straight. I felt the bed shift. Carter was getting over my head. I was about to have all 20 inches of black cock in me at one time. I opened my mouth inviting the challenge.

Carter worked his cock into my throat again. That's when I realized that I could not remember if Carter had cum yet. Did he still have his initial erection? It was as hard as I've even experienced. Cooper came a second time before Carter came again. I felt the load filling my ass. There was no way to know for sure, but the second load felt as big as the first.

It didn't take long and positions were changed. Carter was now fucking my ass, and Coop was feeding me his cock. Yes. The same cock that had just been in my ass. Fortunately, I had cleaned myself out prior to arrival. I tasted some ass juices, but a lot of Coop's cum. I love cleaning a cock after it's been in my ass.

It didn't take long. Maybe 15 minutes, and Coop was hard. Positions were changed and I was in a reverse cowboy with Carter. He had me lift my legs and he was able to grab them. That is when I realized what they had planned. Coop was advancing, grabbing his cock, wiping more lube on. I had never considered being DP'd, but at this moment, there was nothing that I wanted more.

Cooper advanced and placed his cock at the entrance of my ass. It took some work, but he was able to work the tip in, and then he pushed. My mouth opened to scream, and Coop reached his hand out to muffle it. This did not stop his entry.

Once he sensed that I had stopped screaming, he removed his hand and asked me, "Are you ok?"

I could only nod. Seriously, I was not ok. But, I wanted to see what my limit was.

Coop started working his cock in. Carter kept still. I imagined that his cock was being stimulated by the rubbing of Coop's cock on top of it.

It wasn't long before I felt both cocks being thrusted in and out of me. It didn't take long for Carter to blow his load. But he didn't withdraw. He just let Coop continue to fuck me while his still semi- was lodged in my ass. It wasn't semi- for long however.

I had already cum once without touching my cock, but when I felt Carter's cock start to stiffen again, and he resumed his gentle thrusting below me, I came again. I came over my chest. I've never had a top do this before, but Coop licked my cum from my chest, and then fed it to me.

Within a few minutes, Coop had cum again, coating my ass and Carter's cock with more cum. More lube. Coop retreated and Carter flipped me over and proceeded to fuck me good. Carter never kissed, but he looked me in the eyes, and after a few more minutes, I felt another load cumming in me. I added one more to my chest.

Like I said. I'm straight. But I enjoyed this night.