The Morning After

Story Info
A night I don't remember, leads to a morning I do.
2.8k words
4.51
36k
43

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned into the pillow my face was pressed into and felt my senses come back.

"Jesus, what the hell happened last night?" I thought to myself as I drew in a few shaky breaths. My head was on fire, and my body felt both cold and hot at the same time.

I took a few more steadying breaths as I woke up. As I lay there, I shifted my hips a little bit and realized that I was completely naked. At least I had the idea to strip off my suit after the work outing last night and not fall asleep in it.

Damn, I must have gotten way drunker than I had planned on! It's not too often I black out completely.

I wet my lips with my tongue, and lazily opened my eyes finally. The light was almost blinding me from the sun streaming in from a crack in the shades.

"Fuck, this might be a rough day..." I was thinking before my thought got cut off by realizing that there was someone in the bed with me.

My new co-worker, Darius. Sent from the same office, I was hired at to go to this training. I could see his bare torso rising and falling steadily in the soft morning light.

"Well, this trip and my new job just got a little more complicated!" I thought as I watched him sleep a little bit more.

Fuck me, he was hot too. An even 6-foot-tall, probably 200 pounds, super lean with veins that popped out of his arms. Those smooth arms that led to his huge hands, I'm sure he could palm a basketball easily. From what I could see above the covers, the rest of his body was as ripped as his arms. This neck and chest were shifting from his breaths and, his torso was hard and veiny, covered a little with his short black chest hair. His hair was cut super short, and his beard matched that too.

I breathed in slowly again, trying to stop the room from spinning, and crept down to the edge of the bed. I stepped off and walked over my hotel room's bathroom. I took myself in the mirror. I looked like I was up all night drinking.

I have short, red hair, no beard. A toned body, but not super ripped, just you can tell I work out occasionally. I'm 6 foot 2 inches tall. I have big thighs and a big butt just naturally. And a patch of red hair around my cock white was 5 inches hard.

I partially shut the door and grabbed a cup, taking big gulps of water, then splashing ice cold water on my face, before stepping over and relieving myself.

"Lost your clothes last night too?" I heard a deep voice say to my left, and I jumped a little.

"God, you scared me!" I said, laughing a little and glancing over at Darius as he leaned against the doorway. He had his arms crossed, and I could take in his whole body now.

Just as I expected, rock hard abs, almost like an eight pack! His legs were sinewy and muscular. Those thighs were delicious, and his calves looked like he could be an Olympic jumper if he wanted to! I barely registered his legs, though; my eyes focused on his cock anyway. He was plump and thick. His cock wasn't soft, he looked like he had to pee too, but his cock was already about as big as mine was hard!

"Don't care if I go, do you?" He asked, smiling a big smile at me and walking up next to me at the toilet, and I heard his pee splash into the bowl along with mine as I was finishing up. I stayed next to him while he went anyway.

"Not at all." Was all I said back as I glanced between his big eyes and that bright smile and his cock.

"I didn't think so, and it's not too often you wake up naked next to someone and then get all prissy about peeing." He said, laughing, his deep voice reverberating around the room.

"Yeah, what happened last night?" I said to him, laughing nervously again and leaning my butt against the counter, sipping more water from the cup.

"Well, I think, first of all, we got very drunk." He said sarcastically, making us both laugh a little. "Then we just passed out, not before getting very comfortable, I guess, though."

"Very comfortable!" I said, emphasizing the word 'very.' "But, I don't think we..." I trailed off.

"Nah, we didn't, I think we'd both know." He said, finishing my sentence for me.

"Well, I know I would with that thing you're dragging around!" I said nervously, laughing and looking at his cock again.

"Yeah? Why's that?" He asked as he stepped over and filled a cup of water he gulped down, then refilled and sipped.

"I mean, look at that cock you have hanging there, I think I'd need a wheelchair for a week if we did."

I met his eyes looking deeply into mine, his head was cocked just a little to the side, and his teeth were shining with that youthful smile he had.

"Oh, I see, cause you're a bottom, huh? I knew I had you pegged right when I met you."

"Well, I mean, I'm bi, but with a hot guy, yeah, I guess I'm for sure a bottom."

"Mm-hm. Well, that explains why I was staring at your ass when you got out of bed, and you've been staring at my cock since I walked in here."

I could feel my heart beating super hard in my chest, and I'm sure my cheeks were flushed pink already. I forced my eyes to look into his and not down at his body or his cock.

"I'm not that obvious, am I?" I said, trying to be a little coy.

"I mean, I'm not surprised to be waking up in your room." I watched him lick his lips and meet my eye contact, and his head still tilted a little to the side.

I lifted my arm and finished the cup of water I was holding and then stepped away from the counter and moving to stand right in front of him.

I looked down at his cock and then back up to his eyes and bit my lip, saying barely above a whisper, "Well, I'm sorry if my room service hasn't been stellar up to this point."

I stepped in a little closer to him, and he put his water down and gripped my hips with both of his hands. I could feel his big cock getting bigger and expanding between us. Pushing my cock around with its heaviness.

"I got a feeling you're about to make up for it..." He said before craning his neck forward and planting a long, wet kiss against my lips.

I had my hands on his hips as we kissed. Deep lip kisses at first. Our lips were feeling each other out, the temperature of our bodies, the heat in our passion. Then I felt his tongue poke out, and I opened my lips and accepted his tongue into me. His warm, wet tongue pressed against mine and then flicked around my tongues tip. I let out a deep sigh as he kissed me. My body temperature was rising every second. I could feel my cock just diamond hard.

His cock was getting harder too. It was like twice my size and probably took a minute to harden up fully. I could feel its shaft pressing against my cock, my hips, and my stomach.

"Grab my cock." He breathed out into my mouth, stopping his assault on my mouth and tongue for a second, and before he had even finished that statement, my hands were wrapped around his shaft. I could fit both of my hands around his length, and I could feel him almost at full hardness. His cock was so thick my fingers could barely touch around him.

"Jesus Christ..." I moaned as I traced my fingers up and down his shaft and softly squeezed and pumped him. I broke our kiss his time and glanced down to see him. Fully hard, veins popping out just like his muscles, this big tip almost purple with how pumped full of blood he was. "Fuck, your cock is amazing..." I said almost in a whisper to him.

"Yeah, you gonna ask me to suck it?" He said as I started pumping him again and looked up to meet his eyes.

"Hell yeah, I want your cock in my mouth," I answered.

"You gotta ask me to suck it." He said and reached up with his right hand and started rubbing his thumb on my lips.

I mimicked wetting my lips and sucking on his thumb as he rubbed my lips. "Please, Darius, let me suck your cock."

I started to get down on my knees, but I felt his left hand gripping my upper arm and holding me up. "Nah, you gotta say, 'please Darius, fill my white throat up with that big black cock'." He said, smiling at me.

I took a deep breath and then gulped. Fuck he was turning me on! "Please, Darius, fill my white throat up with that big black cock!" I said, almost urgently. I needed him inside of me!

"Good cocksucker, now get to it." He said as he relaxed his hand on my arm and then lifted it to my shoulder.

I dropped down to my knees in front of him. I kneeled on a big towel in the bathroom, and he stayed leaning against the counter. I felt his big hands roaming over me. He was rubbing my shoulders, upper back, the hair on my head as I kept stroking him. His cock was at eye level now, and I couldn't believe my luck at hooking up with him!

I leaned forward and pointed my head up so I could look into his eyes as I wrapped my wet lips around his thick cock head. Immediately I had concerns I was going to be able to deep throat him. I mean, the guy was as thick as a beer bottle at its widest, and easily like 9 inches long.

"Oh, fuck yeah, cocksucker, that feels good!" he said down to me as I started lapping my tongue around in circles around his head. I kept both of my hands on his shaft as I licked his slit and his cock head all over.

"I knew I'd have you on your knees sooner or later, and I'm glad it was sooner, that white boy mouth was made for his big black cock!" He said as I stroked him in tune with bobbing my head up and down on his head. His cock was stretching my lips to their limit it felt like. His hands were firmly rubbing my head while I sucked him. What I would have given to be a fly on the wall and be able to take in his whole hot body while I was on my knees, my little cock pointing straight up, untouched while I blew him.

I felt one of his hands leave the top of my head and reach around to the front of my throat. He had his left hand on the back of my head, his right on the front of my throat.

"You asked me to fill that little white throat up with my BBC, didn't you?" He asked down to me.

"MM-HM!" Was all I could manage out around his thick cock.

"That's right, so we gonna fill that throat up..." He said I felt him start to shift his hips and move his cock deeper into my mouth. I've deep throated some big cocks in my life, but he was going to stretch my throat out this morning!

He was slowly moving deeper into me, then pulling out to the tip and letting me gasp for air before pushing in again like a half-inch at a time. He was loving using my mouth and throat. The whole time he kept calling me his cocksucker, white slut, and white bottom. I think he liked his white boys. I just kept my hands on his thighs, moaned in agreement, and took his cock like a good white bottom.

Finally, after 5 minutes of him fucking my mouth in every direction and depth, he told me he could feel his cock in my throat. He grabbed my right wrist and moved my hand to the front of my throat, and pressed it there. I swear it felt like I could feel the veins from his bulging shaft through the thin skin. I could have come right then, I swear, and I think he could tell.

He moved my left hand off of his thigh and told me to "Cum like a good white slut, with his big black cock in my throat."

I didn't need much encouragement and immediately started stroking my rock-hard cock while he fucked my throat, and I felt his cock enter, stretch, own my throat with my hand around my neck. I moaned into his cock and started spurting like 20 seconds after jerking myself, spraying my cum everywhere. My thighs, my stomach, the towel, the floor, and his feet.

"Damn, you squirt like a good white bitch!" He said to me as I gasped for air. My face was probably beet red; my lungs were screaming for air as he filled up my throat, and my legs shook as my cock drained itself.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and smiled down at me, my cum soaked body and my red face drawing in the fresh air. Then I watched him lift his heavy cock and start smacking my face. My lips pressed out in a kissy face like I knew he wanted and just took his beating. God, if he wanted, he would have given me a black eye with how heavy, and hard his cock was!

He finished slapping my cheeks and lips and then leaned against the counter again, his hands gripping the counter edge.

"My turn, white boy, make me cum, and you better not waste a single drop."

"God, yes." I moaned up to him and wrapped my hands around his cock and started jerking him off in rhythm with my lips wrapped around his cock, sucking his head and about half of his shaft while I worked him with my hands. I wanted him to cum so bad.

"You need it white bottom, don't you, need this black cock cumming in that pretty little mouth? Yeah, you gonna get me there soon. This is what those lips were made for, isn't it? Worshipping this big black dick..."

He was so verbal, and I loved it, taunting me for being his cock slut, his cock sucker, his bottom. It turned me on so much, and I just kept sucking and stroking faster and faster. He didn't stop talking until finally, he told me he was going to cum.

He gave me like a half-second warning, but I could feel his thick cock plumping up and getting ready to shoot his load. His cock was like a rifle shooting out super-fast, filling my throat. I could barely swallow quick enough to contain it. He had such a massive load. I swear he was cumming, and I was swallowing for like a minute straight. His hands gripping my hair so tightly I thought he was going to pull some of my hair out.

I sucked him more and more after he was done cumming. I could hear his heavy breathing above me. I was a little proud that he was speechless! After talking so much during our fooling around, I think he was finally calming down now that he had emptied his load into my throat.

"Damn, you are one special white boy, we are going to have some fun on this trip!" He said, laughing, and I laughed with him, finally letting his cock fall from my lips.

"This might be a worthwhile trip after all," I said, smiling at him from my knees, my hand still wrapped around his shaft.

"No doubt, no doubt. We do gotta probably make an appearance at this training thing today, though, white boy." He said, and he winked at me when he said 'white boy.'

"You're welcome to use my shower if you think you need it," I said as I stood up and walked over and turned on the hot water. He walked up behind me and pressed his semi-hard cock against my ass cheek and kissed my shoulder blade and my upper back.

"I'll probably use it as much as you!" He said, laughing as he playfully pushed me under the water and joined me. We wrapped our arms and legs together and took a good, long shower, full of kissing, touching, teasing before we knew we had to get out, or we were going to be late.