Cop Cock for a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg squirmed on the table her wrists pulling against the handcuffs securely fastened to the iron ring in the table. Peg let out a gasp and Russ pressed forward in one last thrust and they both came. Peg's pussy tightened around Russ' cock and he pressed his cock as deeply into her pussy as he could. They came with fits of grunts and uncontrollable body jerks. When Russ had delivered his see, they both lay still except for the occasion body jerk.

Jeff heard the door of the observation room open and realized that the two officers were gone. In a moment, they entered the interrogation room. Already naked, they did not tarry.

"Hey, Carl. Hey, Scott," Peg said, still breathing hard. "Good to see you boys!"

Russ realized that he didn't need to protect her honor, she obviously knew these guys and they already knew that she was a slut. Russ pulled back his cock and throwing his legs over the table's edge, he jumped off the table.

"Hey, Peg, so you're handcuffed to the table's restraint ring. Nice touch! We should have thought of that several visits ago," said Scott, the young white cop.

Russ realized that he was no longer needed or wanted so he picked up his duty belt and clothes from the floor and walked back to the observation room.

Scott was an officer in his mid-twenties. He was average build with blond hair and a clean-shaven face. His chest and legs were hairy with the same blond hair. He was sporting a six-inch cock and nicely shaved balls. He stepped up to the table with his cock in his hand.

"Move over to the edge of the table, Peg, and suck my cock," Scott said. With some assistance she moved her face to the edge of the table. Laying on her side, her mouth was welcoming to Scott's cock. He plunged into her mouth as she sucked him. Peg was an eager and experienced cocksucker and soon most of Scott's cock had disappeared.

Carl was older, maybe late-fifties. At his age he was a fit, trim black man with a powerful body. His seven-inch plus cock was thick and pointed straight ahead. Carl's balls were huge and hung in a loose ball-sack that swung left to right as he walked up to the table to stand beside Scott.

Carl reached out and started to stroke Peg's big tits. "You know I love your big tits, babe." Carl squatted beside the table and started to lick Peg's tits. Scott's cock didn't keep her from moaning. Carl touch on her tits made Peg's nipples spring into a firm projection. Carl relentlessly sucked her nipples. "I know what that does for you, babe." Carl reached down and Peg raised her top leg giving Carl access. Carl's hand drifted down her body ending up with his finger on her clit. He brushed it gently and her hips started to grind against his hand.

Jeff stiffened his posture as he watched the show that Peg was putting on in the next room with full knowledge that he was watching. She was flaunting her sluttiness right in front of him. She was going to let him watch these two guys fuck her right in front of him and it was obvious that this was not the first time they'd fucked her. Slut! Jeff was disgusted and aroused.

Russ looked at Jeff and noticed the huge tent in his uniform pants. "Hey, buddy, what's that?"

"What's what," Jeff replied.

"That," Russ said as he swatted the tent in Jeff's pants. "Are you getting off on this?"

"Fuck you. Stay out of it," Jeff responded. "And, quit swatting my cock!"

Peg, laying on her side, was still sucking Scott eagerly. Carl had gone to the other side of the table and lifted one leg onto the table and mounted the table. He lay down beside Peg, and reached one arm over her to continue to play with her nipples. As he did so, he moved up pressing his chest to her back. He lifted her top leg and reached for her pussy lips. Peg's leg drifted down and Carl pushed it into the air again. This time, Scott reached over and lifted her leg holding it so that her pussy was fully exposed to Carl.

Carl two-fingered her pussy while using his thumb on her clit. He was also adjusting his position next to her. Her pussy was a river of her juices and Russ' cum. Carl took his cock in hand and slipped it into her pussy. She let out a big moan and Carl pushed harder as his cock slowly disappeared inside of Peg. He wasted no time. He started pounding her hard with his big cock. She grunted like a little pig each time his balls hit her on her ass.

"Hey, Carl," Scott said. "How about you let me have a turn on her tight little pussy?"

Carl didn't answer but pulled out and moved aside.

"On all fours, Peg. I'm going to take you doggie style like the little bitch that you are," Scott said with determination. Peg got onto all four as Scott mounted the table and then mounted her. Carl was satisfied to stand back and give Scott his time in her pussy.

Having been prepared by Carl's cock, it didn't take her long to cum with Scott's help. Scott felt his balls tingle and tighten against the base of his cock just as Peg said, "Oh Fuck," Scott started pumping his cum into her tight little pussy. He leaned forward positioning his chest on her back as he waited for his balls to finish their duty. In thirty-seconds or so, Scott had finished and slipped out. He sat on the table resting.

Carl stepped forward and said, "Come on, Peg, let me help you down." Peg was a bit wobbly from the fucking and her cum, but she managed to stand next to the table. Her ass was towards the window behind which her father, Jeff, watched. She gripped the iron ring to steady herself. Carl walked behind her and bent his knees to lower his cock to the height of her cunt. Once in position, he inserted his cock in one smooth, continuous motion.

As Carl started to fuck, Jeff could see cum draining from Peg's pussy and running down Carl's ball-sack. From there, it dripped to the floor where it made a puddle. It was clear that Peg was enjoying the ride on Carl's big black cock from her moaning and grunts. It must have been about ten-minutes before Carl's balls began to twitch. His cock pushed forward and his balls hit her pussy. With each twitch, Carl's massive balls delivered more of his seed. Given the size of his balls it should not have surprised anyone that it took him almost thirty-seconds to complete the full delivery of his cum. When he finally pulled out, a couple of additional twitches delivered a drop or two more to the floor.

Carl slapped her on the ass and then helped her back on the table. Scott and Carl returned to the observation room where they found Jeff and Russ. They gathered up their clothes in their arms and headed out to the showers.

Not wanting to talk about what had just happened, Russ asked Jeff, "Do you know where the locker rooms are. I'd like to get a shower."

Jeff told him the way. Russ picked up a clean towel from a stack in the observation room and wrapped it around his waist. He left the room and walked down the dimly lit hall towards the lockers and showers. There he saw Carl and Scott discussing their Peg adventure. Russ let it pass in favor of a nice long hot shower.

Back in the observation room, Jeff removed his tie and shirt. He laid them on chair and proceeded to remove the rest of his clothes. He was now naked and sporting a massively hard cock. He looked through the one-way mirror at his daughter. He knew she was a bitch when she blackmailed him into letting Russ have sex with her; but now he knew that she was also a little slut.

Jeff went to the door of the observation room and flicked a light switch. The lights in the interrogation room went dark. Jeff stepped out into the hall and walked naked next door to the interrogation room. He entered the code and entered the pitch-black room. He closed the door behind him.

"Who's there." Peg said sounding a bit panicked.

There was no response, but she could tell that someone else was in the room. Jeff made his way to the table and found Peg's feet. He kissed them and licked her toes then spread her legs as he kissed her calves and thighs as me moved up to her crotch. He licked her enflamed pussy lips and parted them with his tongue. She flinched. His tongue found here clit and toyed with it causing her to moan and wiggle her hips. He pulled back and dismounted the table.

Walking to the other end with the iron ring, he lifted one knee and climbed onto the table. He crouched and with his hairy chest gently dragging across her face, he found her big tits and fondled them and licked and sucked her young nipples. He was surprised when he felt her licking his chest and nipples. Even with her hands restrained in the cuffs, she was able to find his hard cock and stroke it. While playing with the head, a large drop of precum was delivered which she rubbed over the head and his full length.

Jeff extended his body over hers as his tongue headed for her clit. As he moved up, he felt his cock moving across her face. He stopped his advance long enough to slid his cock into her willing mouth. Like Scott's cock, she took it all eagerly.

Jeff leaned forward until his mouth was on Peg's pussy lips. They were enlarged from being fucked by Russ, Carl, and Scott. They were so tasty. Jeff shared his tongue with all of her pussy. She responded by wiggling under his touch and moaning. It had only been minutes since Carl had pulled his cock from her, so she was still aroused and Jeff tripped her into another orgasm. Her body shook. She sucked on his cock even more. Jeff kept up the stimulation allowing her to fully enjoy the experience. After a couple of minutes, she started to calm down.

She released his cock and said, "I want you to fuck me."

Jeff could not pass on the invitation. The fantasy of entering her tight, eager pussy had obsessed him for years. Today, the fantasy would be manifest. Soon he would be pushing his very hard cock into her young, tight, wet, hot pussy. Doing all of this in pitch-black was stimulating. He could have pretended this cunt to be anyone's cunt, but Peg was actually the one he wanted it to be.

The door to the observation room opened and Russ returned. He first noticed the lights being off in the interrogation room. He was about to flip the light switch, when he heard sounds on the intercom and noticed Jeff's clothes on the chair and floor. Russ knew exactly what was happening. It explained Jeff's pants tent from earlier. Russ felt that this was all in Jeff's plan.

Jeff pulled himself up to his knees and being careful not to fall off the table's edge, he repositioned himself between her legs. He slapped his hard cock against her clit and pussy. He moved his cockhead along her lips and she moaned to be fucked. He leaned forward onto his elbows so that his hairy chest was against her big tits. They felt good against him. He reached down between his legs and taking his cock in hand he aligned it with her pussy opening and pushed forward.

He had little more than the head of his cock inside her and she moaned loudly. He moved forward inserting another three-inches into her. Again, she moaned. Her pussy was tight, but so wet that it offered little resistance other than its small size. He thrust his cock fully inside her. This was the moment he'd long dreamed of and now here he was with his cock deep in Peg's pussy.

"Fuck me, daddy," Peg said. "I want you to fuck me hard!"

Jeff was shocked. He'd said nothing to give himself away. Was she just guessing? He decided to stay quiet. He started pumping in and out of her. She received him and showed her experience as she pushed back in rhythm. As he moved, her nipples pressed through the hair on his chest and he could feel their hardness. With each thrust, he could feel his balls hitting her ass as he calmed them to prolong the experience. Each time they slapped against her ass it was a reminder that he was deep into her pussy, a place he had always want to be.

Peg was starting a new orgasm. She gripped his cock and he felt her body become rigid as she arched her back pushing into his chest. She gasped for air like a woman drowning. Between each gasp, she screamed like a wild animal. Jeff realized that none of the other men who fucked her today had made her scream. This was for him; because of him.

In the passion of her orgasm, Jeff felt his balls suddenly move up to the base of his cock. They were about to do their duty and deliver his seed into her open, willing, and eager cunt. He buried his cock into her to deliver his cum as deeply as he could. No sooner was he in place than his cock jerked as he delivered each squirt from his balls. The sensation was intense. He'd fucked a lot in his life, but never had he cum like this. Soon his entire body was jerking with each squirt of cum.

Peg was still screaming her way through her orgasm. It took a minute or so for each of them to return to normal breathing.

"Daddy," Peg said, "that was amazing. You're the best fuck I ever had. You can use my pussy anytime you want."

Realizing that the game was up, Jeff said, "I've never been fucked like that before. It was more than my greatest fantasy."

Hearing that, Russ realized that the mystery man in the dark game was over and he flipped on the interrogation room lights.

Russ picked up a couple of clean towels from the stack and went next door. He handed one to Peg suggesting that she clean herself up. The other he handed to Jeff with the suggestion that he shower. He nodded and put the towel under his arm and walked out naked and down the hall.

The ride home was quiet.

No one really had anything to say. They dropped Peg in front of her house. She knew that her mom would be asleep and wouldn't hear her come in. Her little sister, Lucy, would keep Peg's secret. Peg and Lucy were tight as thieves so even if Lucy saw Peg come in the house at this hour in this state, she'd think nothing of it. Lucy had seen it all before.

Having delivered Peg home, Russ and Jeff finished their patrol shift.

EPILOGUE:

In the month that followed, Jeff and Russ had a strained relationship. Their patrols in the police car were not as talkative or light-hearted as before. Russ was trying to get over Jeff fucking his daughter.

When Jeff confessed that since the police station, he and Peg had fucked another couple of times when his wife wasn't around. He bragged about what a good little slut she was. At least he realized that she was a slut, not a naïve little girl.

It was about five weeks after the station incident that Jeff arrived at work in a truly foul mood.

"So, what's the issue with you today, Jeff?"

"We can talk on the road," Jeff said not wanting to talk in the station.

The shift meeting ended and Jeff and Russ took to the police car to do their shift.

"Okay. Now that we're rolling, what the fuck is wrong with you," Russ asked.

Jeff sat there in the passenger seat looking at Russ. "Well, the shit keeps hitting the fan. Peg just told me and my wife that she's pregnant. Apparently, she decided she wanted to get knocked up and quit taking her birth control pills. Worst yet, this dates back to the day at the police station. One of us or one of those other guys are likely the father!"

"Shit!" Russ pounded the steering wheel.

"So," Jeff said, "You could be the father, Scott could be the father, or that big black cock S.O.B. could be the father. Or worst of all, it could be me!"

"Fuck!" Russ' daughter Leslie was a very close friend of Peg's and had more information that Leslie had shared with Russ. Russ had not told Jeff as it didn't really do any good. Now seemed the time to tell Jeff, given how bad the situation already was.

"Jeff, this is even worse than that," Russ said. Jeff gave Russ his "what-the-fuck" look. "I didn't tell you before, because I didn't want to piss you off, but Peg told Leslie - and Leslie told me - that the day we took Peg to the station, she'd spent the afternoon with Coach Jones and Kip, his assistant baseball coach. It wasn't their first time, but they spent the afternoon fucking. So, Coach Jones ups the possibility that the baby will be black. But the coach's college age son came in on them and was invited - by Peg - to join in. She said that she'd love to have a second big black cock in her pussy." So, in addition to the four of them at the police station, she'd had three more cocks in her on the same day.

Peg announced early on that she was going to keep the baby. So, the months rolled along bringing increasingly higher anxiety for Jeff and Russ. When her day came to deliver, Jeff got a phone call and Russ dropped him at the hospital.

Several hours later, Russ got a call from Jeff. "Well, at least the baby is not black. That's a little easier to explain. We'll just have to wait for a DNA test when the baby comes home."

When the baby came home from the hospital, Jeff bought two paternity DNA tests at CVS. One was for him; the other for Russ. It took only a couple of business days for the results to be returned. Neither Russ nor Jeff was the father. So, it had to have been Kip, the assistant coach, or Scott the young, blond police officer.

"I guess we'll never know," said Jeff.

"And we'll never know how many other white guys she fucked during that fertile period," said Russ. "At least it wasn't us. Let's take the win!"

12