Cop Cock for a Virgin

Story Info
Cop takes girl's cherry... but there's more to the story.
5.2k words
4.22
45.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
315 Followers

Officer Willimas, or Russ as he was known to his friends, was a forty-seven-year-old patrol officer with the local police. He loved the street work and had no interest in becoming a detective or working at a desk. Keeping the street orderly was his mission. The job made him feel good about himself and his life's work. Russ strongly felt that we had rules for a reason and they were to be obeyed.

Russ' wife was forty-five and a pretty little thing with a sexy figure that made Russ' friends stare. In short, Russ was one lucky SOB. At the end of the day, their friends would go home and he and his sexy wife, Amanda, would fuck like bunnies.

Russ and Amanda had one daughter, Leslie. It started as a tragic story. Leslie's dad, Amanda's first husband, was killed in a bar fight a month before Leslie was born. Amanda had struggled until meeting and marrying Russ when Leslie was three-years-old. That was fifteen years ago and now the family was preparing for Lesie's eighteenth birthday party.

As Leslie had never known her father, she'd always looked to Russ as her dad. Russ and Amanda didn't hide the fact that Russ was both Dad and stepfather. Russ and Leslie had always been quite the pair. Russ had taught her how to camp and fish. He'd also build her a massive dollhouse when she was eight. It was her prized possession. The two also had a special arrangement that Amanda was not allowed to know. On each of her birthdays for as long as she could remember, she'd gotten a present from mom and dad and a special something extra from dad. Many of the gifts over the years had been small tokens; but they were always special to Leslie.

When she was younger, she'd tell dad what she wanted as her special gift, but as she grew up, he'd have to prompt her for her suggestions. For her last birthday she asked her dad to be nicer to Joey, her new boyfriend. Russ had agreed and was, well, a little nicer. Russ could see why his daughter would like this handsome young man, but Russ thought him juvenile and a little dumb. When Leslie wasn't around, he referred to Joey as the dumbass pretty boy.

It was about a week before her big eighteenth birthday party, when Russ asked her what she wanted for her special present from him. Her face morphed into a smirky smile. "I'll tell you after the party."

Her birthday was on Thursday and a big party was planned for the following Saturday night. Basically, everyone was invited. Family, friends, Amanda's best friends and co-workers, and Russ invited his long-time patrol partner, Jeff, and his family. Russ didn't get to see too much of Jeff's wife, but Leslie hung out with Jeff and Sally's two daughters, Peg who was a couple of months older than Leslie and Lucy who was two years younger. Of course, Joey was invited.

It was a beautiful day in May so they did all of the summer cookout things. The husbands hung out around the grill drinking beer and the woman huddled talking about whatever it is that women talk about.

"I see that dumbass is here," Jeff said to Russ in a low voice so that others couldn't hear. "What is that relationship anyway?"

"Beats me. As the dad, I'm sure I'm happier not knowing."

Jeff laughed in agreement. "Peg just started seeing some guy. I hope he's okay. I hope he turns out to be okay; if not I don't mind killing him, but damn I hate to dig that hole."

Jeff and Russ broke into laughter.

Jeff said, "He'd just better keep those hands he uses to jack off away from Peg."

Russ looked across the yard to where Joey and Leslie were talking. Joey turned and Russ was sure that Joey was sporting a woody. "Damn. Do you see that. That boy is going to need a beating soon."

"I'm always there to help you partner. And I know you'll have my back - with the hole digging project." They both laughed.

The party ended as people slowly drifted away. Russ took up a seat on the couch in the basement den. Sprawled on the couch, he flicked on the television. He liked having a party at the house, but they always wore him out.

Leslie came in and he asked, "So, honey, did you have a good birthday party?"

"Thanks, dad, it was great!"

"So, Leslie, you haven't told me what you want for your present from me. I know that it will be late, but just let me know. Your daddy will always take care of his little girl - sorry, his big girl."

"I want to talk to you about - sex."

"Honey, doesn't mom handle those talks with you? She handled the whole birth control pills thing a couple of years ago, and all of that."

"No, this is a daddy thing."

Russ clicked the remote and the television went dark. "Okay, what sex thing is it that only dad can do?"

"Well. Well, you have always given me what I wanted for your special birthday gift, but this year, because it's my eighteenth, I want something very special."

"Hey, Babe, this dad can do special. So, tell me."

"Well, you know Joey, the one you call dumbass behind my back." Russ regretted being found out. He wants to have sex with me. He's been pushing this for months and I've held him off, but I can't much longer."

"So, you want me to kill him or what?" Russ chuckled to take the edge off his comment. "No, seriously, what's the issue?"

"Well, I've done all that I could to hold him off. I jerked him and gave him blowjobs, but he still wants real sex."

"I'd never encourage you to do this, but what's the real issue?"

"Well, he is kind of a dumbass and I'm a virgin, and I'm afraid that he'll hurt me if he pops my cherry; or that I may embarrass myself by crying or something."

"So, you're afraid that he'll screw it up?"

"Exactly."

"So, do you want me to talk to him? Is that this year's gift?"

"Well," she said and paused while fiddling with the hem of her blouse, "For my present, I want you to pop my cherry."

The room fell silent. Both Russ and Leslie could feel the high tension in the air.

"Sweetie, you know I'd do anything for you, but dads don't have sex with their daughters. It's just not done!"

"But, daddy, I need you to do this for me. It's you or dumbass and I just know that he'll fuck it up - no pun intended."

Tears grew in her eyes. She just asked her dad for something only he could do and he'd said no. She got up from the sofa, dried her eyes, and left the room.

Russ was in shock. He completely got the dumbass part and agreed with Leslie's reasoning that he'd screw it up. He also agreed with her that he'd like someone to do this that would be gentle. But there was no way that Russ was going to fuck his daughter, or in this case, his stepdaughter.

Tension hung in the air all day Sunday as the family spent the day at home together.

Monday arrived and Russ went off to the police station and his job as a patrolman. Jeff was in a bright and chipper mood as they suited up and hit the streets in the police cruiser. Jeff was his normal talkative self. Russ barely said a word. Jeff turned the conversation to the birthday party and instantly felt Russ stiffen his posture.

"Okay, what's the deal? You've been in a funk all morning" Jeff said.

Russ realized that if there was anyone on earth that he'd tell this to it was Jeff. Jeff was like a brother to him.

After some coxing, Russ told Jeff the whole story, explaining that there was no way he was going to fuck his daughter.

"Stepdaughter," Jeff corrected him.

"It the same for me; daughter or stepdaughter. I'd do pretty much anything for her, but not this."

"I hear you; I wouldn't fuck either of my daughters. Like you told her, it's just not done!"

They drove several miles before Jeff spoke, "Hey, Russ, I've always had your back. Let me take care of this for you."

"Fuck you!"

"Okay, we can talk more later."

The police radio crackled and they were dispatched to a traffic accident to direct traffic.

On the way, Russ looked over at his partner and best friend. He was trying to imagine him fucking Leslie. Like Russ, Jeff was six foot tall with a burly build. He was very fit, but he was a big guy. His head and beard were shaved giving him a stern look that helped in police work and Russ always felt safe working with Jeff because of his bulk. Leslie was only five-foot-six and rather slim with great, but not overly big, tits and a shapely, fit body. She was blond over brunette. The idea of Jeff's huge powerful body pounding his cock into tiny Leslie was something Russ couldn't imagine.

A couple of weeks later, Amanda announced that she and Jeff's wife and a couple of others were going to the outlet mall on Saturday for a day of shopping. The mall was ninety minutes away so this would be a whole day affair. Add in dinner on the return and they might not be home until eight.

Russ pulled Leslie aside. "With your mom gone Saturday, I'm going to book a hotel room." This brought a huge smile to Leslie's face and she went onto her tippy toes to hug Russ.

Saturday arrived and Amanda and her friends met at Amanda's house and jumped into a car and headed for the outlet mall.

They were barely out of the door when Leslie put her arms around Russ' waist and asked if they could go to the hotel right then.

"I have a call or two to make and then we can go," Russ said.

His calls done, he and Leslie got in the car and drove to the hotel. Russ already had the key for room 528. They took the elevator up. They were alone in the elevator car.

"Are you still sure about this? We can call it off at any time," Russ said.

"I'm excited, what do you think?"

They walked down the hall to room 528 where Russ slid the card in the door lock and it opened.

He held the door for Leslie allowing her to enter first. She stepped forward and saw Jeff sitting on the foot of the bed wearing one of the hotel's complimentary bathrobes.

"What's he doing here?" Leslie looked at Russ with a very uncomfortable look on her face.

"Well," Russ started to say.

Then Jeff spoke up, "Maybe I can explain better." He motioned for Leslie to come sit next to him on the foot of the bed. "It's like this. As your dad told you, dads don't have sex with their daughters. It's just not done. However, he does understand that you want to lose your cherry without dumbass Joey messing it up. Your dad and I agreed that it would be best if I did it for you. I have two daughters, your friends, and you know that I'd never do anything to hurt them and I'll do nothing to hurt you. This gets you what you want and avoids the whole father/daughter sex taboo."

Leslie could see for the first time Jeff's body in a new way. The open top of the robe was open and she could see his hairy chest and below the robe's hem she could see his powerful thighs and calves. As she scanned his body, she saw a twitch in his crotch area and she knew it was his cock.

"Leslie, here's what we can do. We can start and if you decide not to lose your cherry, no harm, no fowl. What do you say to that?"

Leslie looked at her dad. The look on his face told her that Jeff or dumbass were her only two choices.

"Well, we can try," Leslie said.

"Okay. I'm going to go wait in the lobby. You can text me later," Russ said.

"Wait," said Leslie and pulled her dad aside and whispered, "You're not leaving me here alone. I like him, but he's huge. If I change my mind, I'd never be able to stop him."

Russ understood her hesitation and took a seat in a chair in the corner of the room.

"Your dad says that you're already giving Joey blow jobs and jerking him. Let's start with that." Jeff parted his robe and his big cock popped up. Unafraid, Leslie reached over and took his cock in her hand and gently stroked it. At her touch, his cock head released a large drop of precum. She rubbed it along the length of his cock. She stroked him slowly and it was obvious that this was not her first time.

"Your cock is longer and thicker than Joey's," she said. "I wonder if it will fit inside me."

"No need to worry about that," Jeff said. "Nature takes care of all of that.

Jeff's hairy body had been trimmed to reduce his pubic hair and his balls were neatly shaved. Leslie reached around his cock and took his balls into her hands.

"Your balls are bigger than Joey's too. I like that they're shaved."

Jeff pulled his arms through the robe's sleeves and let it fall to the floor. Russ again wondered how this would work out given that Jeff was just a really big guy. But Leslie didn't seem to be daunted. She dropped to her knees and started to suck Jeff's cock. It became obvious that this was not her first cock sucking. She was good at it and took all but the last inch into her mouth without the slightest gagging. Her head bobbed in and out on his cock and Jeff groaned at her touch. After a couple of minutes, he helped her stand. He gave her a kiss on the forehead as his hands slid her top over her head. He released her ample breasts from her bra and tossed it aside. He unzipped her pants and slid his hand inside.

"You waxed your pussy?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Very nice."

Jeff pulled her pants down to the floor and helped her step out of them. Now she wore only a pair of pink panties. Jeff picked her up and walked across the bed on his knees and laid her on the bed. He lay beside her.

"You're very beautiful. You're very sexy," he whispered to her ear. He kissed her on the neck and cheek and then full on the mouth. He pushed his tongue against her lips where she stopped him. He pushed his tongue harder as this would be the first place that he entered her. She finally released her lips and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. His tongue took control of her mouth and she moaned.

Jeff's hands were exploring her breasts. He cuddled them and squeezed them and ran his hands over them softly. He pulled his tongue from her mouth and kissed her on the neck and then made a trail of kisses from her neck to her nipples. They perked up smartly as he fondled them and when he started to suck them, she moaned loudly.

One hand moved down her flat young abdomen drawing closer to her panties. When he reached her panties, he slipped his hand inside them. He liked the waxed skin which was soft and smooth to his touch.

He pushed himself up and rolled over putting his knees between hers. He tugged on the waistband of her little, sexy pink panties. He walked backwards on his knees as he slowly pulled her panties over her legs and finally over her feet.

Russ was shocked to see his daughter's pussy laid out like that with her hairless pubic area. The lack of hair made her look even younger and it made her very sexy looking.

Her panties now on the floor, Jeff pushed her knees apart as he kissed a trail up her leg to her pussy lips. She wiggles as he approached her upper thighs. He continued to advance his kisses, but his hands outpaced his kisses and arrived at her pussy before his kisses. He used both thumbs to stroke her lips. She flinched as he spread the lips and his thumb brushed across her clit. She uttered a little gasp.

Russ was becoming increasingly uncomfortable watching his patrol buddy with his daughter. He knew that this would soon be much more physical.

Jeff used his index finger to finger her pussy hole. As expected, his finger was stopped by her hymen. The moment he touched it her body tensed, most likely from fear than from pleasure.

He moved his body up between her legs until his face reached her pussy. He licked her lips and her waxed pubic area. She was smooth, soft, and sweet; such was the nature of virgins. He felt his cock twitch in anticipation of driving into this new, tight, virgin pussy. He extended his tongue and unlike when he kissed her and she resisted his tongue initially, these lips offered no such resistance. He licked her the length of her lips with the broad of his tongue.

She tensed and moaned when his tongue slipped between her lips and found her clit. He focused his attention on the task at hand gently circling her clit. He could tell from her reaction that this was not something that Joey had done for her. Jeff could feel her pleasure growing as he added his finger to the process and probed her pussy hole and hymen.

She started to buck as her orgasm swept through her body. She grabbed Jeff's head with both hands and pulled him closer to her. She was in a full orgasm now. It was her first. She screamed with a passion worthy of the most mature woman. She seemed unable to squelch the sounds she was making. Jeff added to the feeling by reaching up and fondling her nipples. When he started tugging on her nipples, she let out a long scream of passion. Her body bucked without her control. Jeff refused to let her body rest as he continued to lick her clit.

Jeff finally relented and moved up bringing his cock to within reach of her pussy. He reached across her grabbing a couple of pillows and putting them under her ass to raise her pussy. Leslie realized that her time as a virgin was soon to come to an end. She looked up at Jeff and his massive body, his hairy chest and firm pecs and biceps. She looked down to see the massive thighs which would soon be thrusting him into her. She also looked at his huge stiff cock that would soon take her cherry. Finally, she looked at his huge balls hanging in his loose ball-sack. These were the balls that would soon be squirting cum into her pussy. The excitement of all of that could not quell the fear of having her hymen broken.

Jeff moved closer. "Are you alright," he asked.

"I think so," was all that she could muster as a response. "Please don't hurt me," she whispered.

Jeff rubbed his cock between her now engorged pussy lips. A drop of precum dripped from his cock head onto her pussy hole. He used his cock's head to rub it all over her opening. In doing so, he slid his cock inside her until it hit her hymen. She flinched and he withdrew to rub his cock on her from her clit to her virgin hole. Jeff moved his cock back to her hole and hymen.

From across the room, Russ felt as tense as Leslie. He could see Jeff's big cock poised to take her cherry and his big balls dangling in wait for their turn to deliver their cum. As Jeff used a slow back and forth motion to tease her hymen, Russ could see his balls in their sack swinging between Jeff's legs.

Jeff pressed a bit harder on her hymen and she put up her hand and told him that it hurt. He released the pressure momentary and then pressed again, this time a bit harder. He still didn't break through and he could see fear in Leslie's face. He pulled back and decided that he'd try one more time before he changed approaches. Using his hips and thighs he pressed his cock into her virgin cunt and then slowly increased the pressure. The hymen remained intact.

It was time for plan B. Leaving his cock at her pussy opening, he reached down and used his thumb to rub her clit. She responded immediately as she had before. With his thumb circling her clit and his cock head at her pussy opening, she began to moan and squeal.

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes," she whispered.

Russ was ashamed that he was sporting a massive hardon as he watched events unfold before him. He wished that he was in the lobby, but glad too that he was here.

With his finger on her clit, Jeff was keeping her aroused at a high level. Then with the use of his ass and thighs, he made one strong thrust pushing his cock through her hymen. She hardly seemed to notice. With only about two inches into her, he pressed forward slowly sinking his cock into her tight pussy. He could feel her making room for his invading cock as he shoved inch after inch into her. Soon he felt his balls hit her ass. He paused with his cock fully engaged with her pussy and savored the absolute pleasure of his cock inside this virgin pussy. It was so tight and hot and wet.

He started moving in and out of her, slowly at first then increasing his pace. He leaned forward and licked her nipples. Her moans became louder as he pounded his cock into her. Each thrust was an adventure in tight pussy. She entered another orgasm. Jeff still wasn't eager to end the process with an ejaculation. It made no difference; she was soon in a full-blown orgasm. Her body jerking as she squeezed her pussy even tighter to hold his cock. His stiff cock had no trouble continuing to move in and out of her.

bart23233
bart23233
315 Followers
12