Cop Cock for a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm subsided, Jeff pulled out of her. He rolled over on his back and told her to straddle him. Then as if she'd been fucking for years, she positioned herself, pulled his cock to her pussy and lower herself on him and started to rock.

"Come on, baby, make yourself cum again!

Jeff loved this position. Women could control the motion that gave them the most pleasure, but for some reason, it didn't make him feel the need to cum. Leslie rode him hard and with enthusiasm. Russ watched from across the room as his daughter took full advantage of Jeff's cock.

After she came again, Jeff motioned for her to get off. He positioned her for a little doggie style fucking. With her head on the bed and her ass in the air, Jeff moved behind her and rubbed his cock between her pussy lips. He lined up his cock and pushed into her tight pussy once again. Jeff glanced behind him to Russ and gave him a thumbs up.

Russ didn't think much of the gesture but he understood. From his seat, Russ could again see Jeff's balls bouncing around as he fucked Leslie hard. He knew that Jeff was working up to his own orgasm. When Leslie started to grunt with every thrust and offer up little squeals, Russ knew that she was going to cum and so would Jeff.

Leslie had had no idea that sex was this good. She could feel herself coming into another orgasm. She felt her body tingle all over as the waves of passion surged through her body. She called out, "Fuck! Fuck me hard!"

Jeff could feel his enlarged balls rising to meet his cock's shaft. Taking her lead, he pounded harder and faster. They were in a fucking frenzy. In the next moment, Jeff was pressing his balls to her pussy lips and his cock was delivering the juice from his balls. Leslie could feel every squirt as his cock twitched. Russ could see Jeff's balls jump with each blast of cum that they released into her. It seemed to go on forever. Jeff's cock was deep inside her tight pussy and he could feel his cum flooding her pussy.

They both were still breathing hard when Jeff slithered out of her. He was still hard and his cock glistened with her juices and his cum. He rolled over in the bed onto his back. They both lay there breathing hard.

Russ realized that Jeff had been fucking her for at least twenty minutes. His buddy and friend had proved to be quite the stud. Best of all, Leslie seemed to enjoy his process for popping her cherry.

When their breathing returned to normal, Jeff rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and showered. When he returned to the room, he was drying himself. Without a word, he dropped the towel and redressed himself and without a word left the room.

Russ went over and sat on the bed and put his arm around his stepdaughter. "Are you okay," he asked. She nodded. "Was it what you expected?" Again, she nodded.

"I had no idea that sex would be so great. And Jeff could not have treated me better. Thanks, Dad."

Russ turned to her and said, "Get yourself a shower. I have to do something. I'll be back in twenty minutes."

She made her way to the shower. Russ heard her get into the shower and he picked up her cell phone. He tapped it for a few seconds ten tossed it back on the bed. He left the room and caught the elevator to the lobby. He found a good seat on the edge of the lobby and pretended to read a paper. When he saw what he expected, he got up and left.

There was a knock on the door of room 528. Thinking that her dad had forgotten his room key, Leslie walked over and opened the door. In the doorway stood Joey. He was delighted that Leslie stood before him wearing only a hotel bathrobe. He pushed into the room and closed the door.

It was around 6p.m. when Leslie returned home. Joey had dropped her at the door. Amanda had not returned home from her shopping trip with the women.

"So, you texted Joey," Leslie asked.

"I did. Wasn't that the point - to get you ready for him? So, how did it go with Joey?"

"Very different. We did it twice. Both times it took Joey about a minute-and-a-half before he came. A far cry from Jeff's twenty minutes. So, in short, you were right. Joey is a dumbass."

Russ smiled.

Monday, Jeff and Russ readied themselves for their patrol shift. They got into the car and pulled out from the station.

Russ could tell that Jeff was pissed about something. "So, partner, what's up with you today?"

Jeff stared straight ahead for a long time before he broke his silence. "Peg, my eighteen-year-old came to me because your Leslie told her about what happened Saturday."

"Fuck," exclaimed Russ. "I didn't hear about this from Leslie! Fuck, man, I'm sorry I didn't think that I'd have to tell Leslie not to talk about this. Fuck!"

"Now," Jeff said, Peg is demanding things or she'll tell her mom about my fucking Leslie."

"Demands? What demands?"

"You," Jeff said. "She wants her own fuck session with you. Apparently, you're sexy."

"Well, we can't have Peg telling your wife. What did you tell me? I think it was 'I've got your back' - or something like that. Yeah, I can imagine Peg being a good virgin fuck!"

"Asshole."

"What's the problem? You didn't have any problem when you were fucking Leslie."

"Again, asshole!"

"So, you get the hotel room and I'll bring my cock and balls. I'll do you proud!" Russ snickered at making Jeff crazy over this.

EPILOGUE:

Jeff remembered introducing Russ to Amanda. Leslie was only three and Amanda's first husband, Lance, had been killed in a bar fight just before Leslie was born.

Lance, Jeff, and another close friend, Freddie - AKA "Stud" -- were best buddies and hung out all the time. The night Lance died in the bar, Amanda was pregnant with Leslie and had just a month to go before her delivery.

Lance had come to the bar in a foul mood which was unlike him. No number of drinks seemed to shift his state of mind. Regrettably, he tended to become something of a hot head when he drank. He kept spouting off aggressive comments to Freddie all evening calling him asshole, fucker, shithead, and more.

Freddy finally got tired of being berated by his buddy, Lance. "Lance, what the fuck is your problem tonight."

"I know it was you, you little cocksucker. Don't bother to deny it, you little piss-ant. Always the ladies' man. Always the stud. I'm going to kill you, fucker!"

"What is this, Lance?"

"I did the math, and the week that Amanda got pregnant, I was out of town on business. I know it was you, Freddy, who slipped into my house and got between my wife's legs. For that, I'll kill you!"

With that, Lance pounced at Freddie knocking him from his chair into the floor of the bar.

"I didn't touch Amanda," Freddie screamed. Maybe you didn't get her pregnant, but it wasn't me. I've never touched your wife. I get plenty of pussy without stealing my friends' wives. So, fuck you!"

Lance was now straddling Freddie's chest pounding Freddie with both fists and cursing him. Jeff, even brawny at that time, pulled Lance off of Freddie. Jeff walked Lance to the door suggesting that he go home and cool off. "Hey, Lance, Freddie can be an asshole and he loves the ladies, but I'd bet anything that he didn't fuck Amanda and that the baby is not his. You need to let this go."

Lance pulled free from Jeff's grip and flew across the bar swearing he'd kill Freddie. Freddie had just regained his feet when Lance came at him. Freddie had picked up a beer bottle and swung it at Lance. Lance went down with the single blow cracking his head on a table corner as he fell. Lance died in minutes before the EMTs could arrive.

Freddie had been arrested and charged with manslaughter. As the investigation proceeded the interviews from the people at the bar made it clear that Lance had started the fight and had said that he wanted to kill Freddie. Freddie was released.

It wasn't a happy ending as Lance was gone, but it could have been worse. Given how things worked out, Jeff saw no need to tell anyone that he was the one who'd been fucking Amanda while Lance was out of town.

12