Cop Finds Love in an Older Woman

Story Info
Cop finds love in an older woman.
6.5k words
4.74
7.9k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a cop for just over twenty years and single for only the last three months. A perfect mix of alcoholism and mental illness was a recipe for a nightmare every night at home for my last relationship. I have no idea why I stayed so long or why I did not leave ten years ago, but I didn't. It was not until things took a drastic turn and she got physical. That was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Enough was enough. My own mind had been screaming at me for years that the relationship was bad and I needed to escape.

I was emotionally scarred from both my previous relationship and thousands of domestic abuse calls that I had responded to over the years. I was not even sure I still knew what a normal relationship was supposed to look like. I knew in my mind what I wanted, but I was still afraid to put myself out there to try to find it.

It was a Monday and I responded as the supervisor to a missing endangered person with dementia. I had gone to hundreds of these calls over the years and typically we found them safe and unharmed, but unfortunately, some did not turn out so well. We took these calls very seriously and I had over ten units out canvassing the area for the older gentleman.

We got his description out as well as his last direction of travel and started looking for him. His name was Henry. I had been on a couple previous calls looking for Henry and headed to the place that he had last been found. The neighborhood that bordered his had a tennis court and recreation area with benches as well as bathrooms and water fountains. It was not long after I got out of my car that I found Henry sitting on a bench watching four older women play tennis.

I sat next to him on the bench and had a conversation with him until his daughter could get there to pick him up. He started telling me about his wife who had died a few years before and how they had met. I had heard most of this story from him before, but this time he told me how much he had loved her and was lonely living by himself. He said he had walked to the tennis courts to find a new wife. I laughed a little inside, because I thought he was pretty coherent for a guy with dementia. Everyone has their good days.

He pointed out an older female who was very pretty, trim and in very good shape. He told me that her name was Wanda and she had just turned sixty-five last week. He said that I should introduce myself to her. Apparently, he had asked her out on several occasions, and she had politely declined. Henry said that he had noticed that I was no longer wearing a wedding ring and thought Wanda and I would be a good fit.

I looked down, forgetting for the moment that I had gotten divorced. It had been a part of my hand for so many years. How Henry had noticed it, I will never know.

At first, I thought nothing of it since Wanda was at least twenty years my senior. I did find her very attractive though. As we sat talking, the tennis match concluded, and Wanda and the other players walked over to us. Wanda said "Hi Henry. You out looking for another wife?" then giggled to herself.

Henry replied, "Don't worry dear, I think I found the right man for you." Then he looked at me. It caught me a little off guard and I must have blushed.

Wanda replied "Well, well, I do like a man in a uniform." I could see the twinkle in her eyes. She spoke very well and was obviously well educated and if she could afford to live in this very upscale neighborhood, was doing pretty good financially.

Playing along for the sake of Henry I replied, "Well, I have always had a thing for beautiful women in tennis skirts." All of the other females laughed and poked Wanda on the shoulder. I felt like I was back in high school.

Henry saw the way Wanda was looking at me and stated "He isn't married anymore and he needs to find a good woman. The rest is up to you Wanda." I laughed awkwardly and Wanda just smiled.

Soon Herny's daughter arrived, and I helped Henry up and walked him to her car. I wished him well. Before they pulled away, I heard him say "Don't waste this chance. Women like Wanda don't come along every day." I just smiled and waved at him.

As I was walking back to my car Wanda approached and told me how thankful she was that I had been so nice to Henry. I told her it was my pleasure and started to get back in my car. "I hope I get to see you around here again. What is your name?"

"Rob" I answered. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Wanda."

"The pleasure was all mine." She replied. She gave me a stunning smile and walked back to the courts for another game.

I sat in my car watching as they started a new match. It felt good to have a woman look at me that way. It had been a long time since I had noticed. As I watched, I noticed that Wanda was about five foot three and a hundred and ten pounds. She had a great figure for a woman of her age and was obviously in great shape. She did not look anywhere near her age. I was not sure that Henry was correct when he told me that she was mid-sixties, I would have guessed that she was a similar age as me. I was in my late forties.

I left the tennis courts and went back to finish my shift, but I could not get her out of my mind. I did not think it was appropriate to go back and try to get her number since I was working, and I had met her on a call. I just enjoyed the experience, and it made me feel good for the next week.

About three months later, I responded again to a call that Henry was missing. I started again toward the tennis courts, but I could not find Henry. I walked around the area and saw Wanda playing again on the courts. I called out to her "Hi Wanda. Have you seen Henry."

"Hi Rob, no I have not seen him since I met you." I thanked her and said I would walk around and try to find him.

As I was walking away, I heard Wanda say "Wait up. I'll help you look."

I was appreciative and gladly accepted. As we walked around the recreation area we began talking and she started to tell me about herself. She said that her husband had died about ten years before and she had not remarried or really dated very many men since then. Wanda said that she had retired as a professor of economics from Duke University around the same time as his death and then moved to Florida to be near friends. I let her talk and really enjoyed her company more than I thought I would. We talked like we had been friends for a long time.              

I looked at my watch and saw that it had been about an hour. I was starting to get concerned as we started walking back to the tennis courts. Henry had never been gone this long before. As we got near, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench near the tennis court and there was Henry safe and sound.

When we approached, I saw his face light up and he said "Well, well. I guess I am a good match maker. You too look good together."

I must have blushed again because Wanda laughed and turned toward me and replied "Yes we do Henry. I think we make a cute couple." Then she walked over to Henry and put her hand on his shoulder and said "Thank you. I am glad you are OK."

She waved at me and said "I'll see you around. It was really nice talking to you." She then walked back onto the tennis courts.

I looked over and said, "Henry, you old rascal. You had me a little worried this time."

"Well, Sergeant Rob, I had my reasons." Then he smiled.

"Well, let's get you home safe. That is enough adventure for you today." I called his daughter who was very happy that he was safe and said she would be on her way to get him. We sat and chatted while we waited.

When his daughter arrived, I walked him to the car and helped him get in. His daughter thanked me profusely. Henry just smiled and pointed toward Wanda. As they pulled away, I looked back and saw Wanda and her friends in a small conference on the sidelines. They kept looking my way and smiling. Oh boy, I thought. They look like they are up to something.

Wanda then walked over to me and asked me to use my pen. I gave it to her wondering what she was doing. She grabbed my hand and wrote her phone number on my hand. I was shocked at her forwardness. "At my age, I don't have time to wait for something I like. I must go and get it before it is too late. The proverbial ball is in your court Rob. Call me if you would like to go out sometime." She then smiled and almost skipped back to the tennis courts.

Wow. What had just happened. I watched her go back to her friends and they all giggled like schoolgirls. It reminded me of middle school. I got back in my car and quickly wrote the number down, so I would not accidentally rub it off. It felt good to have someone want me again.

I really had no intent of ever calling her. I was not sure I was ready for another relationship. About a week passed and I had a few days off. I was sitting on the couch at home and was bored and lonely. I was mulling over calling her but kept chickening out. I fixed myself a glass of Jameson's and settled in to relax and watch tv. Intending to stay there until it was time for dinner. After my second Jameson, I got a little liquid courage and picked up the phone.

She picked up on the first ring. "Hello?" Crap, what do I say. My mind went blank.

"Hello?" I heard her say again.

"Wanda?" I replied.

"This is Wanda, who is this?"

"This is Rob, you know the tall handsome cop you met." Trying to sound confident. She did not reply at first and I wondered if this was a mistake.

"Hi Rob, sorry I had to go in another room to hear you. I have several girlfriends over and as soon as they know it was you calling, they will begin teasing me."

"Oh Ok, do you want me to call back."

She instantly said "No! Your timing is perfect. I am really glad you called. I was beginning to wonder if you would."

We talked on the phone for about twenty minutes and I finally got up the courage to ask her to dinner. "That sounds great. How about you pick me up at my place at seven tomorrow?" I said that sounded good and we said goodbye and hung up the phone. I think that went well, I thought.

The following day, I got dressed up and got ready to go. I was having last minute reservations because I had not been on a date in over two decades. I made myself grab my keys and get in my truck. One step at a time, I thought. I drove to her place and parked. It took me a couple of minutes to get the courage to walk up to her door, but I resolved that I was going to try to have a great time.

I rang the doorbell and she answered very quickly. When she opened the door, my jaw hit the ground. She was wearing a skintight white dress that was about four inches above her knees. If I was not so tall, I could probably see what color panties she was wearing. She invited me in and said she was going to have a glass of wine and asked me if I would like one. I said yes and she went toward the kitchen to fix them. I watched her walk and was amazed that she had such a great body at her age.

Then I noticed that she did not have any panty lines. Holy crap I thought. Is she wearing nothing under the dress. "Have a seat and I'll bring it to you" she called out from the kitchen. I walked into the living room and was amazed. It was very well decorated. I knew the houses in this neighborhood were very large and pretty classy, but hers was stunning.

I took a seat and Wanda brought a glass of red wine in a crystal wine glass. "Wow." I said. "Very nice. Thank you."

"My pleasure." Wanda took a seat near me on the couch. As she sat down, she kept her legs together as her dress was pulled even tighter around her small ass and thighs. I could not help but glance down to see her beautiful, toned legs. In my mind I was still trying to figure out if she was wearing panties, but I still could not tell.

We talked and laughed and had a couple more glasses of wine. We had gotten lost in easy conversation when I looked up at her clock and realized that it was after eight thirty. We had talked for over an hour and a half. "I did not realize it was so late."

Wanda looked up at the clock and laughed, "Oh my. Have we really been talking that long? You are so easy to talk to. How about one more glass of wine?" I was feeling pretty good already but said yes. I figured we could take a taxi to dinner if we could find somewhere still open.

Wanda poured two more glasses of wine that were almost full. "That was the end of that bottle. Sorry it is a little full."

"That is OK. I am sure it will not go to waste." We talked some more, and I soon realized that Wanda was pretty tipsy and started to get a little handsy. She had sat right next to me on the couch when she brought the last glass of wine and was occasionally placing her hand on my knee to accentuate a point. With each touch her hand got a little further up my leg.

My mind was in overdrive and my dick started growing in my pants. My dress pants were tight and when she touched my leg, her fingers grazed the tip of my cock. She looked down, almost in surprise and just smiled. She did not say anything for a few seconds and I was afraid to speak.

It had been years since I had been with a woman and her touch was putting my dick into overdrive. I was afraid if she touched it again, I would have to excuse myself and beat off in her bathroom.

Wanda looked me in the eye with a sly smile and said "Well, it looks like you are happy to see me. You can't tell, but parts of me have responded the same way both times I have seen you before." She paused, almost as if choosing her words carefully and trying to gauge my reaction. "At my age, I don't really have time to beat around the bush" She giggled then continued "What I am trying to say is that when I see something I want, there is no time like the present to take advantage of it. Rob, do you find me sexy?"

I was pretty loose from the wine and almost said, "I'm pretty sure you can tell from the bulge in my pants that I do," but instead I said "I think you are one of the most beautiful and sexy women I have ever met."

"Good" she said. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

I was a little surprised at her bluntness, but after four glasses of wine my mind did not hesitate to say "I have wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you. I have been trying to figure out if you were wearing any panties since I first saw you. You are a knockout, and that dress is amazing on your figure."

With that she leaned over and took my wine glass and sat it on the table. Then she got up and straddled me on the couch. Her skintight dress stretching up above a clean-shaven pussy. It looked so small and delicate; her skin was so smooth. I could not believe she was sixty-five years old. She leaned in and we kissed. Softly at first then more insistent. Her tongue and mine dancing in and out of our mouths. I reached down and readjusted my cock which had grown to its full nine-inch length. I thought it was going to break as it grew hard down my trouser leg.

After I rearranged my cock, the top three inches were sticking out of the top of my pants. As Wanda reached down to feel my hard abs. Her hands brushed the head again and she stopped, pulled back and looked down. She said "Holy Shit! Is that thing real?"

I replied, "The last time I checked, but it has been a while since it has found a home." She sat still just looking at it, then she slowly started unzipping my trousers, almost forgetting that the rest of my body was still here. She was laser focused on it almost as if in a trance.

"Wow." She muttered. She pulled off my belt, unbuttoned my trousers and finished unzipping them. She unzipped slowly as if not believing what she was seeing. When she had the zipper all the way down, she got off my lap and got on her knees facing my cock. Other than brushing it with her hand, she had not touched it yet. Almost like she was afraid of it. She sat looking at it for a few more seconds then grabbed my trousers and quickly pulled them and my boxer briefs down. She took my shoes off then pulled my trousers and boxers off and threw them over her head.

She looked so small next to my dick. I had heard a couple women before comment on it's size, but my ex-wife turned everything into a negative, so I kind of had a small complex about my big cock.

Wanda took the shaft in both hands and looked at it for a few seconds. She glanced up and must have seen the expression on my face and realized that she had been only focused on my dick. "I'm sorry, Rob. I have just never seen a dick that big. I mean once in a video I found in my husband's porn stash, but never in real life. My husband had a big cock, but yours is at least three inches longer and a lot fatter. I don't think that thing will fit in me. Don't get your hopes up." She laughed.

I did not know what to say. She had picked up on the fact that I was a little uncomfortable and asked me if I was Ok. I said yes and told her it had been years since I had slept with a woman and was a little insecure at the moment. She just took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Without a word she stripped off her dress and laid down on top of me, kissing me all over. She had a perfect body. I have seen women in their twenties that would die to look like her at their age. I don't know if she had any plastic surgery, but I could not see any sagging, stretch marks or surgery scars. She was stunningly beautiful.

She worked her way down my neck, to my chest, then to my groin. She took my cock in both hands and began to slowly stroke it up and down. I watched as she stretched out her mouth over the head of my cock and worked about three inches before it hit the back of her throat. She began a slow rhythm of stroking it with her hands and sucking and licking it with her mouth and tongue. I knew I could not last long and as I felt the first start of my climax, I tried to pull her head off before I came, but she just held on to the shaft harder and kept sucking. This put me beyond the point of no return.

I felt the sperm build and the head of my dick got real sensitive. She worked her hands and mouth in unison and soon I shot the first wad of sperm into the back of her throat. It caught her by surprise and she backed it out of her mouth just a little, then regained her rhythm as I shot about ten more spurts of sperm into her waiting mouth. She took her mouth off and worked to swallow the entire load. Soon it was all gone, and she put my dick back in her mouth and slowly sucked it until it started to get a little softer.

Holy shit, I thought. That was amazing. I pulled her up to me and kissed her. I needed to feel and touch her body. Feeling a little more confident now that I had shot a load of sperm down her throat, I wanted to please her. I rolled her onto her back and began to kiss my way down her body. Slowly and gently touching the inside of her thighs and brushing near her pussy lips, without actually touching them. I kissed her nipples, which were very hard. She had small areolas and big nipples on top of her B cup, perky breasts. I thought that they were probably fake to be so firm at her age, but they were perfect.

I worked my way to her abs, which still showed taut muscle as I kissed her stomach and sides. I slowly kissed down to her knees and worked my way to the inside of her thighs. Starting my way back up to the warm sweet smell of her sex. As I kissed her inner thigh, she grabbed my hair and gave out a soft moan. I knew she wanted me put my tongue on the wetness that was her pussy, but I wanted to tease her just a little more. I kissed all the way around her pussy and clit, just barely letting my cheek brush against her clitoral hood. Her body jerked and I could see her clit poke just slightly out of her pussy lips.

I figured I had teased her enough when my own cock was back and fully erect. I had always found that oral sex on a woman was like an aphrodisiac to me. I slowly parted her pussy lips with my tongue, starting from the bottom and working my way up to her clit. I licked and sucked on her pussy, which was literally dripping wet by the time my tongue made its way between her lips. I fell into a rhythm as she moaned louder and louder, holding my head and pulling slightly on my hair.

12