Cop Finds Love in an Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her climax began to build. It started slow, but quickly overtook her as I concentrated on her clit, sucking and flicking it with my tongue. As she started to yell out, I drove a finger deep in her slippery pussy. She clamped her legs around my head and yelled out loudly "Yes, fucking yes. Oh my god." She kept repeating this for a couple minutes as I eased up on the pressure on her clit and slowed my tongue.

After a few minutes, she got her breathing back to normal and she said "Holy shit Rob. That was amazing. Where did you learn to do that. I have never had an orgasm that quickly ever."

"I have a few talents I guess" I replied. I disengaged myself from between her legs and laid beside her on the bed.

When she rolled over toward me, my cock slapped her in the stomach. "Already? That was fast. I figured it would take you a while to get that beast back in action."

"When the woman next to me is as beautiful and skilled as you are, it does not take long" I said. Wanda smiled mischievously then climbed on top of me while I was on my back.

She kissed me and began sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of my shaft. It felt so warm against my cock. I could not believe how wet she was. She must have been really turned on. She reached behind her and grabbed ahold of my dick and placed it at the entrance to her wet pussy. She pressed her tiny, toned ass back as the tip started to slide in her tight slit. She took it slow, and the word "fuck" rolled off her tongue several times as she got the head just inside her opening. After a few seconds, she began sliding it in and out, taking a little bit more of my cock each time into her pussy. After a couple minutes, she had just over half of it inside of her. I had never felt a pussy so tight.

"My god, Rob. I am not sure I can take much more of it. It feels like you are squeezing me from the inside out, but it feels so fucking good. Take it slow. I am going to be so sore in the morning, but it is so worth it" she said with a smile.

She continued rocking back and forth on my cock and it felt amazing as we fell into a gentle rhythm. I did not want to hurt her. I could tell from the size of my cock and the size of her opening that it took a lot for her body to adjust to the size of it.              

When her breathing started to get heavier and faster, I could tell that she was in the beginning of another orgasm as it built inside her. I began thrusting up with my hips as she pushed her pussy down on my cock. Soon almost all of my cock was buried inside of her and she was repeating "Oh God, Oh God" over and over with a few words in a language that had not even been invented yet. I could tell she was almost there when she wrapped her arms around my neck and said "Fuck me hard." With that I began thrusting my hips harder and faster into her as she was frozen in place grasping my neck.

My entire shaft was buried to the hilt on each thrust. She was grunting and repeating the word "fuck" over and over when I felt her body start to convulse and spasm. I could feel her already tight cunt, squeeze my cock so tight it almost hurt. Her pussy gushed with her cum and her pussy was the wettest I had felt it yet, which was saying a lot. I stopped thrusting up into her as her orgasm subsided.

I held her tight to my chest as she repeated quietly to herself "oh my god, oh my god" over and over. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her back gently. After about ten minutes she let go of my neck and rolled off to my side. My dick left her pussy with an audible wet sound and a guttural grunt from Wanda.

"I have never been fucked like that in my life. Your dick just touches me in the exact right spot. I don't even know what to say right now."

I laughed quietly and said, "you are pretty amazing yourself." She laid catching her breath and getting her pulse rate down then rolled onto her side.

She glanced down and saw that my cock was still hard. "Well, we still have to do something about that, don't we?" I just grinned.

I pushed her down on her back and lined my shaft up between her legs. I slowly entered her still wet pussy. It was a little easier to get it in this time, but it still gripped me like a vise. I thrust into her somewhat gently, but a little faster and harder with each thrust. Soon I was hammering away at her tight pussy like I was on a mission. She had both hands on my chest and was staring down between her legs as my long cock pulled almost all the way out then rammed hilt deep into her tiny slut pussy.

I pulled out of her suddenly and spun her around on her stomach. I knew that I could cum fastest when a woman lays on her stomach and I can ram into her from behind. I was pretty sure her legs would not hold her up for any doggy style action. I entered her quick and sank my dick all the way in her. I thought she was about to jump off the bed. In this position, my cock always felt even longer and penetrated much deeper.

She let out a guttural howl as I bottomed out against her cervix. "Yes, Fuck me hard" she said, but I was already hammering away at her dripping pussy. I could feel the orgasm build. This position always did it for me the best. I could feel my balls slapping against her clit each time I buried my dick deep in her.

Within minutes, I was pumping my hot sperm against her cervix and the walls of her pussy. I was still thrusting in her when cum began leaking out both sides of her pussy lips. My cock was taking up all the room and it forced most of the cum to leak out. It made me kind of sad. Next time I would have to remember to pull out just a little from being all the way in her. I wanted all of my seed to stay deep inside of her.

She locked her legs up against my ass, holding my dick inside of her. "Don't fucking move. Please. Your dick feels so good. I want to stay this way all night." I gently put some of my weight on her back and the rest I held myself in place, so I did not crush her under me.

After a couple minutes, my cock had shrunk back to normal size, and it got pushed out of her tight pussy. Wow, I thought. That was fucking amazing. I curled up next to her and she wrapped her arms around me. "You are not leaving tonight. Please stay with me." I agreed. I was not even sure I could walk to the door anyway. My body felt like it had run a marathon. We both fell asleep, naked and snuggled together on her bed.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee and bacon. Two of my favorite things. I got out of her bed and found my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and rinsed off all of the gooey goodness that had dried after our night of fun. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to the kitchen in search of that amazing smell. Wanda was just finishing up cooking eggs as I walked in. She was just wearing a pair of tiny red panties and nothing else. She turned around and smiled at me sending my cock into overdrive. As my towel began to rise, she said,

"Tsk, Tsk. None of that till you have had a good meal in you. You are going to need your energy."

She saw the look on my face and said "Don't worry, if you clean your plate, I will be your desert."

I laughed out loud as my cock stood at full mast, poking the towel out at an odd angle. "Ok. I can hold out for my favorite food."

Wanda just stuck her tongue out and used a spatula to get the eggs out of the pan and onto a plate. "Breakfast is served."

"Thank you."

Wanda laughed "You deserved it after last night. That was amazing. It has been a long time since someone has made me feel that way."

"You and me both. You are pretty amazing." I tried pulling her into my lap as she sat my plate down, but she danced away with the grace of a ballerina and just giggled. She may have been older than me but she sounded like a school girl when she laughed.

Breakfast was amazing. It was just enough food to stave off my hunger, but not too much to leave me feeling lazy. As I sipped the last of my coffee, I gazed over at Wanda as she sat next to me at the table. Her amazing tits were on full display. They were obviously bolt ons, but they looked amazing on her. Not too big, they were just right for a little more than a handful.

She saw me checking her out and smiled.

"So, you think you have room for desert?"

I just smiled, stood up and pulled my towel off exposing my fully erect cock.

"Well, well" she said. "It looks like I might have a little breakfast sausage."

She moved over toward me and took my cock in her mouth. Her tongue lapped at the head while her hands stroked in rhythm up and down the shaft. I could tell she was horny by the way she kept glancing hungrily at my cock then staring up into my eyes.

I let her suck on my cock for a few minutes then reached down and pulled her up, kissing her deeply. I then picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her back into the bedroom and laid her on her back on the bed.

I stripped off her cute little red panties and took my time licking everywhere but her pussy. As my tongue was busy tracing lines around her ever increasingly wet pussy, my hands were kneading her tits. Her nipples could have cut glass. She gave out little moans as my tongue got close to her labia and teased around the area of her clit. I could tell she just wanted me to get in there and give her pussy a good tongue lashing, but I held out as long as I dared, without teasing her too much.

As I put first one then two fingers into her pussy, my tongue found the hard clit as it poke out of her labia. She grabbed my hair and held my head close, afraid that I would back off and tease her some more. I knew she was getting close to an orgasm and she did not want to stave it off any longer.

I doubled my efforts as she started shaking and her moans got more intense and louder. She let out a loud moan as I felt her pussy clench down on my fingers and a gush of cum flood her pussy. I kept licking her pussy until I felt her orgasm slowly subside.

I was so fucking horny after spending the last twenty minutes eating her pussy, I knew I was not going to last long. I needed to cum deep in her tight little pussy soon. I pulled her up, turned her around and placed her feet on the floor as I bent her over the bed. I rubbed the head of my cock at her wet hole and slowly entered her from behind.

She gasped as I slowly shoved more of my cock inside of her. When I was most of the way in, I began to slowly thrust in and out of her tight hole. I was ready to cum already and had to take it slow or I was going to blow my load before I really got to enjoy this great morning sex.

I worked my dick in and out for a few more minutes, but nothing I did could stave off my cocks need to cum inside of Wanda's tight little pussy. Throwing all caution to the wind, I began to drive my dick deeper and faster into her pussy. Wanda was moaning with each thrust and I felt her body began to tense and her pussy clench in the beginnings of an orgasm. This was too much for me. The cum shot out of my cock with power as I felt it fill up her pussy quickly.

My orgasm went on for about thirty seconds as I shot load after load. As caught up as I was with my own orgasm, I was still aware that Wanda was deep in the throes of her own. Wow, that was intense, I thought to myself. At least I did remember to pull out a little so that it did not all spill out the sides around my cock.

I pulled out and felt my legs shaking. Wanda's knees almost buckled and I grabbed her and placed her on the bed, laying down beside her and holding her in my arms.

"Your cock is pure fucking magic. I don't ever remember feeling like that. My orgasms were so intense and god your cock is perfect."

I just smiled, not sure what to say. We laid this way for a little while as we both caught our breath. I knew I had to run some errands so I told her I was going to take another shower. I got out of bed and slipped into the warm water. Wanda joined me as we soaped each other up and cleaned off. Wow she had an amazing body. I could not stop staring at her, but I knew I had some things I really had to take care of today.

We kissed goodbye and made plans to see each other the following day. She had plans with several of her girlfriends later that night for a book club, but ensured me that she wanted a repeat of the last twelve hours sooner rather than later.

I left her house, thinking that I was a very lucky guy. All day, I kept thinking back and remembering each aspect of the amazing sex that we had. I beat off twice that night, just thinking about her tight little body with my dick inside of her. I knew that this was going to be an adventure that would continue.

12