Cop Town Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers

"We had a bad breakup but we are friends now, aren't we diddums?" she said to Molly, then turned to Penelope and placed a hand on her thigh.

"Be careful that she doesn't snag your nylons with her nails; she likes to get her talons into people," Molly countered.

"Come on Molly, we are friends who understand our little back and forth repartee but I don't want to scare off this delightful creature," Gillian drew lazy circles with her finger on Penelope's thigh causing her sheer nylons to sheen under the coloured lights.

"I do like a girly girl," Gillian beamed at Penelope as a cocktail appeared in front of her apparently without bidding.

Gillian picked up her cocktail and sucked on the straw while her other hand continued to draw circles on Penelope's thigh.

"Well I am a girly girl but then I'm not," Penelope smiled back.

Gillian looked puzzled and shook her head, unsure of Penelope's meaning.

Penelope leaned in and whispered something drowned out by the unce, unce, unce, of the disco beat.

A grin grew on Gillian's face and her eyes sparkled with delight.

"Oh how wonderfully decadent! Molly has a girlfriend with dick! The best of both worlds!" she clapped her hands together like an excited toddler.

"She's my friend, not my girlfriend!" Molly snapped back at her.

"Well in that case can I play with her? I've never been with one but I've always wanted to try," Gillian's hand went back to Penelope's thigh, this time higher.

"Don't treat her like she's a piece of meat! She's a person not a plaything and she's sitting right there so ask her not me!" Molly was genuinely angry now.

Gillian turned to Penelope and was about to speak when Penelope put out a finger and placed it against Gillian's lips to silence her.

"Yes I am a person; but I have always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman. So take me home and make me your plaything, just for tonight" Penelope surprised them all by leaning in and kissing Gillian passionately.

"Is that ok Molly?" Penelope asked.

"Hey sugar-tits, I'm half in the bag and ready to go to sleep. If you fancy your chances with this reptile go ahead, but don't say I didn't warn you," Molly eased herself off her stool.

"Call me in the morning; I want to make sure Gillian hasn't eaten you alive," Molly dropped some notes on the bar and turned to leave.

"Oh honey don't be jealous; I'm going to eat her and she's going to eat me... all night long," Gillian called after her.

Molly raised her middle finger in reply as she walked out the door.

"Just you and me sugar-tits," Gillian grinned.

"Don't call me that, Molly can get away with it but I don't know you well enough," Penelope removed Gillian's hand from her thigh.

"Oh you will soon honey; you will soon," she put out her hand and Penelope took it.

Gillian's apartment was opulent. Not that Penelope saw much of it because Gillian led her straight to the bedroom. Kissing Gillian was a new and sensuous experience for Penelope. Gillian felt so feminine and tender in her arms, their breasts pressing together, their lipstick smearing, and their perfume mingling; it felt both exotic and erotic. Gillian, who was used to seducing young women, enjoyed the difference. Penelope felt and tasted just like any other woman she had been with until Penelope released her gaff and she felt Penelope's hard cock pressing against her.

"Wow! This is so wonderful! You are so sweet and feminine but that bulge you're pressing against me is so very different but exciting," Gillian reached under Penelope's skirt and squeezed her cock through her panties.

Penelope responded by undressing Gillian down to her underwear. Penelope freed Gillian of her jacket and blouse but insisted that she step back into her Jimmy Choo's so that they were the same height. She was surprised to find that Gillian wore pantyhose under her suit pants but it was likely she wore them for the same reasons that Penelope did, to help the trouser fabric slide easily over her legs. She thought Gillian looked very sexy dressed only in panties, bra, pantyhose and high heels.

Gillian was not so subtle undressing Penelope and ripped off her skirt and blouse leaving her dressed identically. Now that they were down to their underwear, they could begin to explore each other starting with their bosoms. They sat on the bed and unclasped each other's bras, freeing their breasts. They stroked each other's globes, Gillian's being quite pendulous compared to Penelope's pert, implanted, B-cups. Their nipples became erect like berries and they toyed with the nubbins with the tips of their fingers, gently caressing the engorged buds. They kissed whilst engaging in breast-play and it was Penelope who first broke the kiss so that she could suckle Gillian's nipples.

Penelope's first time sucking and nipping at another woman's breast was a unique experience but she just imitated how she liked her own breasts to be fondled and suckled, and soon had Gillian mewing with her head thrown back in delight. She eased Gillian down on the bed and lay on top of her, she continued to attend to Gillian's breasts whilst rubbing her legs along Gillian's; the hissing of their nylons joined the sounds of Gillian's soft languid sighs.

Gillian pulled Penelope on top of her and lifted her face from her breasts so they could continue to kiss, she opened her legs and encouraged Penelope to press her groin against her mound. Penelope felt her hard penis pressing against Gillian's pliant sex very erotic and exciting; she could feel the dewy warmth of Gillian's vulva through the layers of satin and silk. Penelope pressed harder against Gillian's sex and then got to her knees and impatiently tore off her panties and eased Gillian's down her legs and over her Jimmy Choo's.

See saw the gleaming wetness in the crotch of Gillian's sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and was intrigued by the sight of her vaginal petals and scent of her secretions. Penelope had seen plenty of vagina's in porn movies, but this was the first time that she had been up close and personal with one.

"Oh course! You've never been with a woman before have you?" Gillian smiled up at Penelope and placed a finger on her labia.

Penelope shook her head and continued to stare at Gillian's sex, fascinated by it.

"So what do you think of your first encounter with a cunt?" Gillian giggled.

"I'll let you know after I've tasted it," Penelope smiled lewdly and lowered her face into Gillian's groin.

She pressed her lips to the gossamer fabric of Gillian's pantyhose and licked Gillian's labia. Gillian opened her legs wider, gripped Penelope by her hair and pushed her face harder into her groin as she writhed with pleasure. Penelope snagged her teeth into Gillian's pantyhose and tore out the crotch, then began to lick her cunt in earnest.

"Oh my god!" Gillian cried as Penelope's tongue slipped inside the folds of her sex and found her clitoris.

Penelope was enjoying exploring Gillian's vagina, the puffy outer lips, she pink fleshy labia and the little hooded kernel of her clitoris which she soon discovered was highly sensitive. She soon came to realise that she needed to treat the little joy-spot with tenderness and gently lapped at it while Gillian entangled her hands in her hair and guided her mouth to where she wanted it most.

"Turn around honey and kneel over me; let me return the favour," Gillian begged and Penelope was more than willing to comply.

Penelope scooted around so that they were in the sixty-nine position, her penis sheathed in her translucent pantyhose. Gillian had encountered penises before she realised she was lesbian and knew how to manipulate them. She raised her head off the pillows and lapped at Penelope's nylon-sheathed erection, working her tongue around the corona of the glans and then using the tip of her tongue on Penelope's fraenulum.

It was Penelope's turn to gasp and then she returned to working her tongue on Gillian's sex, lapping up her vaginal secretions which she found to be both delectable and enticing. Gillian pressed a long, red, manicured nail into the web of glossy pantyhose material encasing Penelope's scrotum and tore a hole just big enough to ease Penelope's erect penis through and then she took the engorged flesh in her mouth and began to suckle it.

Gillian was more than happy to suck on Penelope's turgid phallus but did not want her scrotum dangling in her face so the present compromise was perfect. This was ingeminated by Penelope's moans of delight at the delightful sensations of having Gillian suck her hard cock whilst her sensitive scrotum was shrouded in her pantyhose. Her increase in sexual delectation was repaid as Penelope lapped harder at Gillian's clitoris and inserted two fingers into her vaginal sheath.

Both women were driving each other wild as they respectively enjoyed cunnilingus and fellatio, but they were both cognisant that the ultimate carnal gratification awaited; the reason Gillian wanted Penelope and she wanted Gillian. It was something almost taboo to them both but something they both relished the anticipation of consummating. Simultaneously they sensed that now was the time and Penelope extracted herself from Gillian briefly to reverse her position so that she lay between her legs.

Penelope kissed Gillian and explored her mouth; Gillian could taste herself on Penelope's breath. Their breasts squished together, their nipples engorged and tender, they gasped into each other's mouths as they writhed and pressed their bodies together.

"Honey I want this so much; do you?" Gillian looked up into Penelope's beautiful green eyes.

Penelope smiled down at her lover and nodded.

Gillian took Penelope's throbbing phallus in her hand and guided it into the folds of her sex. Penelope gasped as for the first time in her life she experienced her penis sliding into a tight, slick, warm, tunnel. She drove herself all the way inside Gillian delighting in the sensation of her flesh gripping her swollen member. Gillian revelled in the feel of the hard but pliant penis invading her tight hole; she had on countless occasions experienced a dildo or a vibrator penetrating her but the feel of this delightful creature's member inside her was exquisite.

"Fuck me darling," Gillian gasped and locked her legs around Penelope to encourage her.

They were both amazed by the juxtaposition of their femininity and Penelope's virile penis. The feel of their sheer nylons rubbing against their bodies, the taste and texture of their makeup and perfume, their soft delicate flesh; all so womanly, obverse to Penelope's hard cock droving itself in and out of Gillian's tight cunt.

Penelope relished the feeling of her cock, encased by Gillian's tight vagina, Gillian's flesh gripped her hard penis eliciting pleasurable responses from her glans and shaft, and she felt her orgasm approaching. She felt Gillian rising up to meet her thrusts and ground her pubis against Gillian's clitoris to increase her pleasure.

"I coming honey," Penelope cried.

"Come in me! Fuck me! Fill me with your cream baby," Gillian bucked beneath her as her own climax approached.

They kissed each other passionately as they ground together, their orgasms exploding, Penelope's cock convulsing and ejaculating her hot load deep inside Gillian who pressed her vulva hard against Penelope's groin to elicit and amplify her own wondrous sexual pinnacle. Penelope felt Gillian's cunt vacillate and milk her of her seed.

They finally lay spent, Penelope on top of Gillian; a sweaty clump of gasping flesh, torn pantyhose, high heels, dishevelled hair and ruined makeup.

Penelope finally regained enough energy to attempt to extract herself but Gillian wrapped her arms and legs around her and locked her to her body.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Gillian growled in Penelope's ear.

Penelope smiled down at her and shrugged.

"You're not goin anywhere until you get that thing hard and do that to me again," Gillian raised her head off the pillows and opened her lipstick-smeared mouth invitingly.

Penelope lowered her face to meet her lips, a lascivious smile forming.

Penelope called Molly mid-morning the next day.

"So you're still breathing?" Molly greeted her.

"Yes," Penelope was lying on her own bed, freshly showered and delightfully bruised in all the right places.

"Gillian said she said she was going to eat you alive," Molly was sitting in a coffee shop admiring the tight ass on a cute waitress wearing a black micro-miniskirt.

"Well let's just say we ate each other alive," Penelope put a finger to her bruised lips.

"Bitch!" Molly quipped and broke the connection; she was imagining what might be under that little micro-miniskirt and decided that she'd try to find out.

Working in the evidence room had its advantages, Penelope had the run of Police Plaza and she was able to gain access to various files and databases that she used to research the incident involving the death of her father.

Balwyn was a cop town but even so, it was apparent that the crime rate was well below the state and national averages and the clean up rate was even better. There appeared to be no apparent reason to support the statistics. Looking at the size of the city, the population and demographic of Balwyn and the size and operation of the police department, there was no rationale for the anomaly.

The Mayor of Balwyn , the State Legislators, and the even the Governor of Texas were proud of the city's crime statistics and had no interest in investigating any irregularities, it was not in their interest.

After months of research, Penelope concluded that the reason for the crime statistics were either a genuine 'blip' in statistics or police corruption and she didn't believe in blips.

A few weeks after starting in the evidence room she finished work and came out to her car to find an envelope under one of the windshield wipers. She expected it to be the usual humiliating object that she often found taped to her locker or in any of her personal belongings that she left unattended. So far she had found pornography, with her face photo-shopped onto the body of one of the performers, used condoms, used tampons and a plethora of other disgusting items. She was going to throw the envelope away but then she recognised the writing written in the familiar blue sharpie .

She looked around but didn't see anyone who looked suspicious or who appeared to be unduly interested in her so she tore the envelope open. She climbed into her car and shook out the contents on the passenger seat. It was a brochure for 'True Blue' the Balwyn Police Department disability and pension fund. Written on the back of the pamphlet in the now familiar blue sharpie was: 'your dad was on the board of True Blue -- check it out'.

And she had. Each police officer was tithed five percent of their wages which went into True Blue to pay for their retirement pension, death benefit or invalidity payments. Serving and retired police officers could take out interest free loans from the fund which supplemented their wages to a great extent. The fund's income from the PD was supplemented by the State on a pro-rata basis. Members had access to the fund's online financial statement at any time but there was something fishy about the fund. Its equity far exceeded projected earnings. There was a steady stream of income from various benevolent sources; basically donations, but the attributable donors were not actually named.

After four months working at Police Plaza secretly investigating her father's murder she was no closer to finding a motive or a suspect, but she knew that there were serious anomalies in police procedures, administration, and finances and she suspected that the Balwyn PD was rotten to the core.

Penelope had taken her skerrick of red stone from place to place and had been given alternate theories as to what it might possibly be. On the advice of a geologist she had taken it to a jeweller who advised her that it was a ruby, likely a fragment from a larger stone. This led her to believe that the red velvet bag found at her father's crime scene had contained a collection of rubies. Why, was the obvious question.

What was her father doing behind Morganson's Hardware and how was he connected to a bag of rubies? Was his position on True Blue and the stream of anonymous donations somehow related to his death? Was Balwyn City's low crime rate and high clean-up rate somehow related to that. Was the PD receiving kickbacks from organised crime? More importantly; why was the investigation into her father's murder so perfunctory and why was it now a cold case?

It seemed to her that the Balwyn PD, by exaggerating her father's legend status and giving him a huge funeral and equally huge send off, had diverted attention away from a possible cover-up and the ineptitude of the investigation and the reluctance to pursue the inquiry into his death. Or was it even more sinister? Was someone in the Balwyn PD responsible for his death?

"Jesus Bishop!" Molly Harper bellowed when she saw the 'crime wall' in Penelope's apartment.

A whole bunch of notes, statements, pamphlets, pictures, crime reports and articles cut from newspapers and magazines were pinned to the wall, joined together with strings of coloured wool. Some items had post-it notes beside them with Penelope's observations and thoughts written on them.

"I told you that your daddy was likely hit by members of organised crime and that he was likely on the take and that the investigation had stalled but this... what is this?" Molly tried to follow the lines of coloured string but it hurt her head.

"It's my own investigation and thoughts on his murder. I don't have a hypothesis yet but I have a few ideas," Penelope was proud of her extra-curricula activities.

"So you have time to do all this and fuck my ex-girlfriend?" Molly punched her playfully in the shoulder.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" Molly changed the subject.

"Does your pussycat get nose bleeds?" Penelope joked and Molly punched her harder this time.

Mayor Frank Cannon took a phone call in his office.

"The tranny slit is investigating Charlie's murder, it's been asking questions and accessing the case and evidence files," Police Chief Daniel Balfour hissed.

"Fuck! I knew that freak was going to cause us grief; I was hoping she'd flunk out of the academy," the Mayor breathed heavily.

"I warned you this would happen when you put her in the evidence room. Get her out of Police Plaza. Put her on the street where she won't have the time or the resources to keep looking into her father's death... or anything else that she might uncover," the Mayor was calm.

"You know anything can happen out there; the streets can be a dangerous place," Daniel Balfour said sinisterly.

"Don't you fucking touch her! Things are finally quietening down but if Charlie Bishop's progeny dies on the job so soon after him, it will spark an investigation we don't want under any circumstances," the Mayor growled into the phone.

"You're getting soft Frank. You called the freak a 'her', so unlike you. I'll just get it out of the fucking evidence room and onto the streets," the Chief hung up.

Danny paced the room.

Daniel Balfour had a mole working for him keeping an eye on Penelope Bishop and anything to with Charlie Bishop's murder investigation. It worried him that Penelope was bright and intelligent and that she had a law degree. She wouldn't go along with the rest of the sheep. He was just thankful that he had that mole otherwise he wouldn't know that he had the problem to deal with.

Sargent Randolph 'Randy' Cody had just turned thirty, he was tall, rangy, fit, tanned and handsome; a real Texan. He worked patrol duties and always had, he hated the administrative part of policework and for that reason he was one of the officers appointed to train rookies in police patrol tactics and procedures. He didn't mind working with rookies because be treated them like his lackeys. They did all the 'run-go-fetch' and paperwork for him but benefited from working with and learning from arguably the best patrol officer in the whole of the Balwyn PD.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers