Cop Town Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

"Jesus Christ Loo, you gotta be kidding! What the fuck did I do wrong to get this assignment?" Randy was in with his squad's Lieutenant.

"Came down from the top Randy, so stop your grinnin' and drop your linen, you're riding with the hot tranny," the Lieutenant smirked at Randy, his feet propped on the desk.

"You gotta stay off those antiquated classic movie sites Loo. By the way, is that dogshit on your shoe?" Randy quipped and turned to leave.

He made his way down to the evidence room and stood back watching Penelope Bishop through the plexiglass for a while, she was standing on a raised platform putting files onto some shelves. She was tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, slim but with curvaceous buttocks and pert breasts, and those legs! They seemed to go on forever and clad in those shimmery-sheer grey pantyhose, they were undoubtedly her best asset. She was very attractive, not 'pretty' as such, but even from here he could feel her allure. But... and the big but, was that she was trans. Randolph Bishop was one of the few police officers in the Balwyn PD who was not a bigoted misogynist. But he was in no way an advocate for minorities, he just didn't care.

Another tenet that he believed in was never to shit where you eat, in other words, he didn't fuck policewomen. He'd had plenty of offers, especially from some of the young greenhorns who had become infatuated with him while partnering with him, even though he treated them like shit. Penelope finished stacking files and moved back to her desk and Randy moved up to window.

"Hey are you Bishop?" he banged on the plexiglass which woke up Tony Abbot who was asleep at his desk.

Penelope looked up and came around her desk and stood at the counter behind the perspex.

"Yes Sargent?" she looked a little alarmed at someone calling for her by name.

"You gonna keep slacking off in here Bishop, or you gonna do some real policework? Be at rollcall tomorrow and make sure you're dressed in the correct uniform, the streets ain't the place for a skirt and those heels," Randy turned to leave.

Penelope was at once confused and excited.

"Hey, Sargent, can you tell me what this is about?" she called after him.

"See you tomorrow Bishop, don't be late," was all he replied over his shoulder.

Penelope was glad to be dressed in her street blues again although she still hadn't found a tailor who would line her pants so she still wore pantyhose underneath them to stop them itching. She would just have to take them out of town to get them lined or more likely get a couple pairs of pants made for her from scratch.

She arrived at rollcall and was pleasantly surprised to see there were no transphobic drawings, videos, or signs anywhere that she could see. All of the eyes turned to look at her when she walked in and she heard a few of the officers whisper and a couple of the new academy graduates even pointed at her. She realised then that she was already well behind her classmates who were close to being fully-accredited police officers.

"Hey Bishop; when we going on another date?" Brin Longmire cat-called from the front of the room surrounded by his clique.

"You put any meat on that bone yet Longmire? Last time we went out I ended up breaking my dildo after you left, trying to satisfy myself," Penelope called back.

The squad room chuckled but no one was prepared to laugh outright or carry on the joke.

"Ok, cut that shit out!" the Duty Sargent shouted and held up his hands for silence.

He called the roll and gave a brief on wants and warrants, local crime patterns, and finally issued duty assignments. Every officer got paired up except her again until finally...

"Bishop; squad car 417 with Sargent Cody," he called.

"Ok boys and girls, asses and elbows, get the fuck out of here and..." he left his final words hanging.

"Be careful out there," the squad room replied in chorus.

It was an oldie but goodie from the Hill Street Blues TV show, the Duty Sargent loved those old cop shows.

Penelope waited at the back of the room until Sargent Cody made his way back to the door. He didn't say a word and she followed him out the door and fell in beside him.

"Hey Sargent what..." she never got a chance to finish her sentence.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Bishop? You walk one pace to the side and one pace behind me. Always! Got it?" he sped up so that she dropped back into place.

"What am I? An Asian bride?" Penelope regretted saying it as soon as she had.

They were outside in the parking lot now and Randy turned on Penelope and she backed against the wall.

"Look Bishop. You might think you're some hot shit now that you've been a probie for a few months but you know jack shit!" he leaned into her to make his point.

"There are a few simple rules when we're out there that will keep us both alive ok?"

Penelope nodded.

"One: you do whatever I tell you to do -- no questions."

"Two: I always drive."

"Three: you do all the paperwork."

"Four: you do whatever I tell you to do -- no questions."

"That's the same as rule one!" Penelope caught herself and immediately apologised.

"Sorry sir, I mean yes sir," she lowered her head, a little ashamed.

"Don't call me sir, I work for a living. You call me Sargent ok?" he turned away from her and started striding to their cruiser.

Penelope followed behind him towards the car marked distinctly with the number 417. Randy had clicked the button which opened the driver and front passenger doors. The rear passenger doors remained locked, the officers in front were protected by a metal grille from anyone they arrested and put in the back.

"You remember how to do pre-starts?" he asked passing his tablet to her.

Every car had a tablet assigned to it. A bracket for it was mounted on the dash and it was usually operated by the non-driver. It could send and receive text and data from Police Plaza and was also linked to their PRs. Before the vehicle could leave the yard, pre-start checks had to be conducted to ensure the car was roadworthy, clean and fit for purpose.

"You complete the pre-starts, I'll get the shotgun out of the trunk and mount it," Randy pulled the lever to open the trunk and walked around back of the car.

The interactive pre-start checklist was up on the screen and Penelope opened the front passenger door ready to start the procedure when she saw something on the front passenger seat.

It was an evidence bag filled with human faeces with a note attached: 'Enjoy your first day on patrol' and a smiley face. Penelope guessed that it was the work of Brin Longmire and had it confirmed when she looked up and saw him wave at her from where he was standing besides his cruiser.

"Asshole!" she said under her breath.

She was used to these childish pranks and at least the bag was still sealed. She held it between her thumb and forefinger as she took it over to the dumpster. When she came back Randy Cody was standing impatiently beside the vehicle.

"Jesus Bishop, we ain't got all day," he said, a little exasperated.

"I'll complete the checklist in the car, let's rock!" Penelope grinned at him, the practical joke and Randy's surly attitude were not going to spoil her first day on the beat.

"Don't you ever say that again Bishop," Randy shook his head and started the engine.

Penelope was still grinning.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers