Cop Town Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Final installment. Does Penny solve the crime and find love.
8.2k words
4.8
9.5k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers

Chapter Five - Endgame

Penelope and Randy decided it was best to take things slowly and keep their relationship a secret. It was obvious to Penelope that Randy was still unsure about her, he liked her, he found her beautiful and enchanting but he didn't know how to deal with her being transgender. At least he was honest with her and she was content with that. They met discreetly at her apartment and necked, Randy had got as far as removing her blouse and bra and he stripping down to his underwear but all their action was all above the waist.

There was also the issue that if they declared their relationship they could no longer partner up together. The PD understood that officers developed relationships; nearly half of the Department were cops married to other cops, but the rules forbade officers working together if they were in a relationship.

Penelope quite liked that Randy wanted to take it slow; it was like being in high school again.

Of course conversation often led to Penelope's investigation into her father's murder but Randy was reluctant to tell her any more than he had already divulged to her.

"But how do those on the take get their money out of True Blue?" she asked him for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Eventually he relented.

"It's easy honey. Cops who are in on it just take out interest-free loans provided by the fund. On paper the loans are repaid but they are repaid from the vig we receive from the mob and crime gangs. They never pay a cent back. Where you stand in the pecking order determines how big a loan you can get and how often. It's rumoured that Chief Balfour makes at least a hundred grand a year above his wage," Randy explained.

Penelope was incredulous at the audacity of the scheme.

"And you?" she took his hand and searched his eyes.

"I've had two loans. One for my apartment and one for my car," Randy looked down at the carpet, his guilt evident.

She lifted his chin and leaned in and kissed him. He pulled her to him and held her tight.

"You know you really have me confused Penelope. You are so pure and you make me feel dirty," Randy stroked the bangs out of her eyes.

"I'm nowhere near pure Randy. I've done things that I feel very ashamed about," Penelope confessed.

"But not since I've met you. I've stopped catting around and I'm going easy on the booze. Shit! You're domesticating me," Penelope laughed.

Randy loved it when she laughed.

"But I'm corrupt honey. And I'm sorry that I dragged you into that," Randy hung his head again.

She lifted his chin again.

"Not since you and I got together. That's true right?" she looked at him sternly.

"That's right honey. Not since I met you," Randy sighed.

"I like it when you call me honey," Penelope smiled coyly.

Randy grinned at her bashfully.

"Wanna fool around awhile?" Penelope's smile became a lecherous grin.

Randy eased her down on the couch and snuggled up to her.

"I ain't here for the coffee honey," he chuckled as he leaned in to kiss her.

The only other person Penelope told that she was seeing Sargent Randy Cody was Molly Harper.

"Wow sugar-tits! You landed the whale! Of course he does nothing for me but all the straight single female officers in the PD get wet for him; a few of the married women too, and a few of the guys too I bet," Molly jibed.

"So he espouses the code of not dating fellow officers and all the time he's putting it to Charlie Bishop's daughter," Molly laughed.

"Well he isn't exactly putting it to me. Not that I wouldn't like him to," Penelope smirked.

"Oh really? You saving yourself for the marriage bed?" Molly's laugh became a cackle.

"Fuck off Harper!" Penelope laughed along with her friend.

Later that week Penelope was summoned to see the Department's equity and diversity officer for her annual interview. She strode down the Personnel Department's corridor until she came to a room with 'Sargent Keisha Washington - Workplace Discrimination and Behaviour Officer' stencilled in gold on the opaque glass window set in the door.

Penelope knocked and entered.

The large African-American woman sitting behind her desk was wearing the same tight blue business suit that she had worn during Penelope's induction training at the academy. Her jacket was unbuttoned and her blouse hardly contained her huge bust. She stood up and offered her hand. Her nylons swished as her big thighs rubbed together.

"Sit down Bishop. How's life on the streets? I heard you been kicking ass and taking names out there," Keisha took a pastry from a cardboard box on her desk and offered the box to Penelope.

Penelope was surprised that Sargent Washington had been following her progress, she seemed disinterested in her job when Penelope had met her at the academy. She declined the pastry.

"You skinny white girls ain't gonna get any of that black anaconda with them bony asses," she chuckled biting into her Danish.

"Though you ain't that skinny are you Bishop? You tall and well filled out; I can see why those tall lanky cowboy types got an itch they want you to scratch," Keisha raised her brows suggestively.

Penelope was taken aback; did the Sargent know about her and Randy?

Pleasantries over, Sargent Washington got to the point.

"Look I know you ain't had it easy here Bishop. They gave you hell in the academy and even more after you graduated. I know that even though you have proved yourself on the job that some of these assholes are still hazing on you."

"But you took it good. Shit, you even got your own back on some of those assholes and you never complained. Not once did you complain Bishop, not to me, not to anyone. You some sort of martyr?" she took a big bite of her pastry.

"Well I..." Penelope began to reply but was cut off.

"I was ragging on you Bishop. I'm proud of you, and seriously, my door is always open to you. But you be careful. Some of these boys don't like being outshone by a woman, especially a special woman like you. I know that you don't like mysteries and you been doing some digging and all, but all I can say is once again, you be careful," Sargent Washington looked at her intently.

She had lost the folksy down-home demeanour and was deadly serious.

Penelope was puzzled and then she saw some notes that the Sargent had written on the whiteboard mounted on the wall. She recognised the handwriting. Then she saw the blue sharpies sitting in a tin-cup on the Sargent's desk, right beside a small stack of brown envelopes that matched the ones that she had found under her pillow and the windscreen of her cruiser.

"Oh my god..." Penelope burst out but was shut down again.

"Oh my god nothing, Bishop," Keisha stared at her intently.

"You are here for your annual E and D training and nothing else. I'm going to cue up the video on my computer and leave the office while you watch it. You come sit down here when I'm gone," the Sargent was all business.

She got out of her chair, her pantyhose swished again as she walked to the door.

"Don't you be taking my pastries while I'm gone Bishop, but you help yourself to any of those pamphlets on my desk," she gave Penelope a conspiratorial look and closed the door.

Penelope sat behind Sargent Washington's desk but she had no interest in the instructional video playing on the computer monitor. Instead she rifled through the pamphlets that Keisha had left stacked on the desk. Inside a promotional pamphlet for True Blue she found what she was looking for.

It was print-out of all the loans issued by the fund for the last year. She scanned it quickly, recognising some of the names and amazed at the amounts of money against them. She shoved the sheaf of papers inside her shirt and pretended to watch the rest of the video but it was hard to concentrate.

She couldn't wait to get home to study the evidence in her possession and to see if it shed any further light on her father's murder.

When she studied the figures in detail she was stunned by how high the corruption went. She recognised the Chief and the Mayor's names and the staggeringly high amounts of money they had borrowed from the fund, but it went further. Loans had been approved to officials in City Hall and the State Legislature.

"Jesus Bishop! You know you're holding a hand grenade with the pin out right there. You sure you want to keep following this lead?" Randy whistled when she showed him the spreadsheets now pinned to her crime wall.

Molly too showed concern.

"Sugar-tits, maybe you wanna back off or follow another line of inquiry. I still don't see the link between the pension fund and Charlie's murder," she sounded concerned for her friend.

Penelope had become more defensive and reclusive since Sargent Washington had given her the spreadsheets, she was consumed by her investigation.

On one of the rare occasions that Randy Cody was allowed into her apartment they were fooling around on the couch when Randy took a break from their necking and spoke.

"You coming to the annual Policeman's Ball honey? It's a True Blue benefit dance," Randy held her hand

"I don't think so, no one would want me there," she replied.

"You mistook what I said for a question Bishop. I wasn't asking. Every police officer except for those on duty have to attend," Randy continued.

"What's the point? I'll be ignored or teased by everyone there and you and I can't dance or hang out, we have to keep our relationship a secret," she stroked his hand hoping she hadn't hurt his feelings.

"But I want to see you there honey. I want to see my girl dressed in a ball gown and looking fine, even if I have to worship her from afar," Randy gave her that smile.

"Is that what I am Randy? Am I your girl?" her beautiful green eyes drilled into his.

He stroked her face and kissed her gently.

"You are my girl Penelope. My special girl," he whispered.

"Yeah, I know I'm special," Penelope countered.

"Jesus Bishop! Take a complement will ya!" Randy leaned into her and resumed necking.

And stunning she was. Dressed in a low-cut red satin sheath, split from ankle to thigh to show off her gossamer-sheathed legs, her tight buttocks, and small but pert breasts. She looked amazing. Randy couldn't take his eyes off her and neither could anyone else when she walked into the ballroom at city hall.

She walked through the crowd to the bar, one of the few women there without a date, but with her head held high.

She got to the bar and ordered a gin and tonic.

"You sure know how to make an entrance sugar-tits," Molly sidled up to her.

Molly was wearing a black ball gown and her short red hair had been styled.

"Fucking hell! Makeup, nylons, hair and heels! What the fuck Molly Harper?" Penelope had never seem Molly dressed enfemme.

"Hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get along. I wore a tuxedo last year and the Chief had me kicked out," Molly slammed her empty glass down on the bar so the barkeep could pour her another.

"Anyway Jessica Rabbit, why you so dolled up? You know you're just going to attract unwanted attention dressed like that don't you?" Molly gave Penelope a backhanded compliment.

"Fuck em! I thought long and hard about it and decided to dress for the only guy I care for," Penelope smiled.

"You mean the Marlboro Man over there with his eyes hanging out of his head?" Molly nodded in Steve's direction.

Penelope had caught Steve's reaction to her entrance out the corner of her eye and had deliberately not looked at him.

"So near and yet so far Penny. He's the handsomest man here and you're the belle of the ball and you can't even dance together," Molly said into her drink.

"It really sucks being a girl with a dick hey?" Molly punched her in the shoulder.

"Hey I don't mind the dick jokes just don't call me Penny," Penelope punched her back.

They stood at the bar drinking. No one at the ball was going to ask a lesbian or a transgender to dance, no matter hot they looked or how much they would have liked to. Prejudice and jealousy often feed one and other.

"I'm going to the ladies, get the next round in," Penelope said.

"You want me to come with?" Molly asked.

"Nah, I'm a big girl. No ones going to fuck with me at the Policeman's Ball," Penelope walked away from the bar.

She used the ladies and washed her hands after. It always amazed her how the fairer sex's toilets were far messier than the men's. Maybe it was all that pent up anger because they had to line up to piss.

She came out into the corridor and ran into a couple of people that she wished she hadn't.

"Hey Bishop! You were using the wrong can. Freaks and trannies get to piss outside in the garden standing up, you looking good in that dress though for a man in a girl's body," Brin Longmire called out to her.

He had a tall attractive young blonde woman with him; obviously his date for the night. She was laughing hysterically at everything Brin said.

"You done a good job hiding that package too, can't see it at all. You still got it or did you get it cut off?" Brin continued to harangue her and his date continued to giggle.

"Nah, I still got it Brin. It's still bigger than yours, but that didn't stop you stroking it and sucking it the night of my graduation did it," Penelope responded.

Brin's date choked and looked at him with disgust. Brin blushed bright red.

"Aw, come on honey. Don't you think it's only fair that a girl gets a reach-around while your boyfriend is fucking her up the ass in her pretty pink panties?" Penelope said to Brin's date.

Brin's date looked revolted. She pushed Brin away and stormed off.

"That mouth of yours is gonna get you killed one day Bishop," Brin was seething.

He turned abruptly and chased after his girlfriend.

The Mayor and the Chief of Police had taken to the stage when Penelope returned to the ballroom. They hushed the band and both made long speeches praising the police officers in the Balwyn Police Department and thanked the many legitimate benefactors who had contributed donations to the policeman's benevolent and retirement fund.

Finally they got around to calling up individuals to issue them with honours and awards.

Penelope was amazed when the Chief made his next announcement.

"Sargent Randolph Bishop awarded the Police Medal of Valour," the Chief called out his name and Randy climbed the stairs to the stage.

"This medal is awarded to Randolph Bishop for extraordinary bravery and heroism performed in the line of duty at extreme, life-threatening, personal risk. It recognises that his actions in taking down a convicted arms trafficker and as a consequence being severely wounded. His actions were above and beyond the call of duty. The medal recognises an officer who has performed an act of bravery displaying an extreme amount of courage while knowingly facing imminent danger," Randy blushed as Mayor Frank Cannon pinned the medal to his chest.

He looked both proud and embarrassed as the photographer took a series of pictures with him the Chief and the Mayor.

"Well fuck me!" Penelope was quite amazed, Randy had told her nothing of the pending award.

"Well apparently he has fucked you, metaphorically speaking," Molly jibed.

The Chief was winding the awards ceremony up and the orchestra was picking up their instruments when Randy walked over to the microphone.

"Mister Mayor, Chief Balfour," he began.

The Mayor looked at the Chief who shrugged his shoulders.

"I know it's not customary for a recipient to respond at an awards ceremony but I'd be doing the Balwyn Police Department a great disservice I didn't recognise my partner, Officer Penelope Bishop. It was through her bravery and decisiveness that I was able to do my duty on that day," Randy put out his hand in Penelope's direction.

He started to clap and slowly the audience joined in. It would have been churlish not to.

"And finally, before the band fires up again. I'd like to ask her for the next dance," he smiled at her but Penelope didn't really see it.

She was too astonished and perplexed. The room seemed to be spinning and the sound in the room became a cacophony of waves washing over her.

"Bishop. Bishop. Bishop!" Molly shook her violently to bring her around.

"Don't be an asshole. Go and dance with your man," she pushed Penelope towards the middle of the room where Randy was standing waiting for her, his hand outstretched.

There was a spotlight on him and it blinded her when she stepped into it.

Randy pulled her to him and her head dropped to his shoulder as he held her tight. She thought she would faint if he didn't hold her up.

The band started playing and female vocalist began to sing Irma Thomas' song Anyone Who Knows What Love Is Will Understand. They danced, the meaning of the song lost on everyone else but them.

The floor around them filled with other couples and Penelope was grateful; she did not like being the centre of attention.

"I thought you were going to leave me standing in the middle of the floor looking like an asshole," he whispered in her ear.

"I was just too confused. I didn't know what was happening," she said into his shoulder.

It felt good to be held tight by him like this in public.

"Did you know?" she asked.

"Yeah I knew. But I was too embarrassed to tell you," he sighed.

"Why embarrassed?" she lifted her head and looked at him questioningly.

"Because it should be your medal Penelope," he whispered.

"You saved my life and I'm too much of an asshole to even be seen with you publicly outside of work."

"I don't deserve you," he stopped dancing and held her still, looking deeply into her eyes.

"But I love you," he said and wrapped her in his arms and kissed her.

Someone whistled and then someone cheered and then most of the crowd joined in.

Penelope was so high that she thought she was dreaming.

"Let's get out of here. I don't wanna share you with these people," Randy said and led her off the dancefloor, out of the ball room and down the steps of city hall.

The Mayor and the Chief were still on the stage and watched the whole scene.

"What the fuck is going on Danny?" the Mayor growled.

"It's all part of the plan Frank. Don't worry about it," the Chief gave him a sinister smile.

They took their time making love. Randy unzipped Penelope's dress and she stepped out of it, left wearing only her pantyhose, red satin panties and red heels.

"Now there's a sight," Randy choked as he struggled with his tie.

Penelope pushed him down on the lounge and straddled him.

"Here. Let me," she untied his tie and opened his shirt, sliding her fingers across his muscled chest.

Randy pulled her face to his and kissed her. She opened his shirt and helped him out of it.

"Now what do we have here," she slowly unzipped his pants.

She moved back a little so she had access to his flies. She put her hand inside his pants and extracted his long thick penis. She had felt it pressed against her many times when they kissed and canoodled but this was the first time she had see his flesh.

She was not disappointed. It was a formidable appendage.

She began to slowly stroke him to full tumescence while Randy's hands caressed her breasts. This was not unexplored territory for him and he knew how to pleasure her. He hefted each of her globes in his hands and then stroked her nipples, circling a finger around her areolae. She sighed with delight and when he tweaked her nipples the little berries became erect with anticipation.

Penelope leaned into him and kissed him again, she wanted to feel his lips on hers, taste his tongue.

He eased herself off him and he shucked out of the rest of his clothes and then pulled her back down on the lounge.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom," she whispered in his ear, biting his lobe.

"I won't make it there honey. I'm so close now that if you squeeze it too hard I'll go off," he kissed her again and reached for her breasts.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers