All Comments on 'Coppertone'

by fcknfresh

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 7 years ago
More please

This was an amazing story.

emj417emj417over 7 years ago

This was very good!

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Fun story; well written

This could use a second chapter.

xxxloveknxxxloveknover 7 years ago
So good

Please make more chapters of this I would love to see this go further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your story. Id love to read more.

blueexoticablueexoticaover 7 years ago
Cute Story

It's been awhile since I read such an interesting story on this site...please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More more more

Please god let there be more of this story. Well written, interesting and sexy to boot!

NanayaNanayaover 7 years ago
wonderful!

You're such a great writer!

I love that you like my stories so I tried reading yours, and knowing what a fantastic storyteller you are just made me appreciate your comments that much more.

I loved this! Can't wait for what comes next!

kittys_kattkittys_kattover 7 years ago
Told u so!!

This story is awesome..told u we would all be clamoring for more!! Love u..can't wait for the next chapter..

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
A Happy Well Written Read

One bit of skepticism I have in terms of plot is how he couldn't have instantly recognised her after three year . I don't know how big American classes are in high school, but in the UK you'd have to have a pretty bad memory to not at least recall the face, if not the name, of everyone in your class. But, I say that being picky because you're such a good writer and I think in future works, as you get more refined, t will become mind blowing.

I don't know if this is a series type of story. But, definitely would look forward to reading more of your work.

Your writing style is an interesting one. It's like old style romance, the way he captures her waist, trailing hand motions. Picking little things out like that is very clever as a writer. But then it's modern because it's quite simplistic and you don't tend to overly describe things- just enough to keep it going.

Seriously, well done and a great Saturday morning read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Really enjoyed the suspense and build up to an awesome ending. Great chemistry and decent storyline it wasn't all about sex. I like that this is a storyline we can all relate to 😉. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

this was a great story. i love cameron and taylor together. hope to see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good!

I enjoyed this thoroughly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get an editor

Editor

MegamondoMegamondoalmost 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

I enjoyed this a lot and the ending was amazing. I'm actually going to create an account and add you to my favorites just so that I can be notified when/if you upload a sequel. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

We NEED It!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yaaaaasssss

Love it when the underdog wins

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Wow!

This one was SO cool! The ultimate dream for every girl who's ever had that mega school girl crush! I wish the story would continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Negative nancy

I really really hate to be a negative Nancy seeing that so many people enjoyed the story. The main girl is a bitch. And why is she even friends with that girl if she doesn’t like her? For her to seemingly be in college you would think she has enough brain power to not want to be friends with someone you don’t like. Also why is she taking organic chem if she wants to be a lawyer?? Otherwise I guess it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice! What? You've never been watched fucking? or Watching your roomie getting fucked? too bad...

StarfeyStarfey9 months ago

Love surfer white boys so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfcknfresh@fcknfresh
**081518. So this is really important. I recently went back and read my first story on this site, 34 Minutes. It had been a few years since I read it, and almost 10 years since I wrote it, so I was interested in seeing how things have changed and I've grown. But what I was ins...