Cops

Story Info
Caught messing around.
1.1k words
3.83
5.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cops

One evening a detective, named TJ, had been on assignment for an extended period of time returned home unannounced to surprise his young wife. There was stillness in the house, TJ put his bags down and took off his coat. He heard a soft sound coming from upstairs, so he started up the stairs and the sounds got louder. TJ walked towards the sounds coming from the master bedroom.

TJ assumed that his wife was pleasuring herself with one of her many toys, he pushed open the door and realized that he was sorely mistaken. TJ saw a man holding a handful of his wifes hair and pounding in her pussy from behind. He was driving a good 9" flesh stick into his young wife who was moaning in pleasure. TJ stareted to react like any man would but he found himself unable to speak. TJ was transfixed on the flesh tool pounding his wife, her breasts bounced with each stroke of this piston driving into her.

TJ moved into the room and approached his wife's face, he did not see fear just enjoyment as she bounced forward with each drive. Her visible signs of extasy caused TJ to look at the man behind the piston slamming his wife and it was another detective from his squad but they never missed a beat until his wife let out a screaming orgasm, they both collapsed onto the bed.

The visiting detective pulled his semi-hard dick out of his wife, LJ, released her grip as the orgasm subsided. TJ was extremely pissed and screamed with anger in his voice, for the man to get out but LJ moved down and cleaned off his massive tool like it was a fresh made ice cream cone, this made TJ even madder and when she was finished the detective dressed and left the room. TJ began to let loose on his wife, when LJ looked him right in the eye and said, I heard about your little friend living with you on site. LJ got up and went into the shower locking the door.

TJ ran after the other detective and all he was told was that she was a great fuck and he was an idiot for messing around on her and he slammed the door. TYJ fell to the floor and could only cry partially from his stupidity and partially from how much LJ really loved the size of the flesh tool and he knew it was hitting spots he could only dream about.

LJ came out of the bathroom, naked, and just smiled at TJ as she walked into the room. LJ waited for TJ to come into the room and pulled her slinky little black dress out of the closet. LJ dressed without undergarments and put on high heals. TJ ask LJ what the hell was going on, she just smiled and said this was her revenge night and he could go with her of he could stay home because this night was planned without him in the picture. LJ was dressed to kill and he was not about to miss what was going on.

As LJ got into the car she said that could discuss their marriage tomorrow, tonight was hers. TJ followed her directions to a beautiful split-level home in a great neighborhood. LJ walked to the door and was escorted in by 2 detectives. There was a total of 6 men in the house and LJ was introduced to all of the men. LJ walked to the basr and got a drink returning to the center of the room. LJ had the undivided attention of laa the men as she dropped her little black dress taking a sip of her drink.

LJ set the ground rules that she was not to be hurt and there was not to be any marks on her body when the night was done.

LJ told the men that tonight was her revenge for her asshole unfaithful husband and he had no say in what was happening. TJ started to protest but was quickly corrected by not only his wife but by the other cops in the room. LJ looked and TJ and began storytime, explaining that he was playing house with the other woman, taking a sip of her drink and grabbing the first dick she found close, sucking it in and out over the ice in her mouth. LJ kept up her blowjob until the man came down her throat. LJ swolled and continued her story. LJ made the remark to TJ about how many blowjobs he got from his lover as she grabbed the second dick and did the same, dragging the tool in and out over the ice and swolling his load. LJ finished her story by asking how many times TJ fucked around behind her back?

TJ just remained silent, LJ however made the announcement that the games will begin. LJ was taken to the spare bedroom and joined by the men. LJ had every hole fucked and had sucked and swolled so much come that she had lost count of the donors. LJ had fucked five of the six men and as the 6th approached sahe understood why he waited for last. As he walked to her LJ just gasp at the massive tool semi-hard hanging in front of her. The man directed LJ to climb on him and as she slid down his massive tool she gasp and sighed as she finally hit the bottom landing on his legs with a gigantic smile.

LJ was doing her best to ride the tool but her orgasms were coming quicker than she had ever experienced, LJ laid down on his chest and was tired. The man grabbed her around the back and pulled her breasts in tight. LJ soon felt someone behind her and placing liquid on her ass. LJ was not a fan of anal sex but she was so relaxed and satisfied now that she was game. LJ was now the object of anal penetration that she was sure would hurt but it did not only a feeling of complete fullness. LJ just laid still as four of the other detectives took their turns in her ass. The fifth man stepped in and the man in her pussy and her ass began to make beautiful music with her moans and shutters, both men came as if on Q and pulled out of her holes. LJ just laid there as the men dressed and left. LJ looked at TJ and said he would never cheat on her again or this would be child's play to what she would plan. TJ understood and in all his future assignments there was never another woman and LJ always had a meeting place were they could get together and spend time together and have sex.

LJ never had to worry about TJ but she missed the fullness of the multiple dicks that were in her, she relived the night in her mind while she masturbated but stayed true to TJ and did not go out and find a friend for her needs.