Copy/Paste

Info
More than one of me? Sure...we can do that.
159 words
4.57
22.6k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,241 Followers

I have a switch here. Just a simple, boring little switch. Doesn't look like much right? But it has the absolute best function. Are you familiar with the term; 'Control C?'

Haha, another confused look. Well in computers, right? When you want to copy something? The keyboard shortcut is often the c-t-r-l key, in tandem with the 'C' key.
Right? Okay, you're with me. Well this switch functions like that. It also functions as the control-v feature. Do you know that one? The paste feature. It takes whatever you copied previously and duplicates it wherever you'd like.

Mmm, you look so very confused right now, but all will become clear. Do you trust me pet? Hmm? Good . . .




Massive props to Kilbeggan32 (https://www.reddit.com/user/kilbeggan32) who stepped in to edit this beast when I couldn't cope. I gave it my best attempt but in the end I had to defer to his skill and genius and I'm incredibly grateful.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,241 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
magic_knirfmagic_knirfover 3 years ago

Excellent. The plot, the sounds, the different voices, the overlays, just awesome. 5 stars!

Azyelle22Azyelle22over 3 years ago
Incredible!

Your talent extends beyond imagination. That might have been the hottest thing I have ever heard! So incredible, I’d love to hear more.

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

That was crazy in the best way! Chaotic but not confusing. Amazing job!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reponse: SugartisTattoo 06/26/20

D'aww, thank you! Yes, I'll admit, this one took a couple of months to put together from beginning to end, but I loved every second of it. From the writing, to the performing, the whole thing was a hugely fun experience. Frankly, it has made me want to do more and more of multivoice pieces, just to see how far I can stretch myself.

Meanwhile, I'm so, so glad you enjoyed the piece. x

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/20/20

Hehee, confusing eh? Did it get a little overwhelming at points? I'm curious because I'd love to record another audio of this type, but if there are a couple of areas that need some work, I'd be glad to take the feedback.

But thank you, all the same. Thank you!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Just a Little Magic Ch. 01 Birthday Presents.in Mind Control
Just Say No Bob is baffled by his beautiful neighbor's behavior.in Mind Control
Omnymphotents: Meeting Cyl An omnipotent nymphomaniac introduces herself to a new lover.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Monster Life Ch. 01-03 A man awakes in another world with the body of a demon wolf.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Banished Pt. 01 A group of people find themselves in a strange, new place.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories