All Comments on 'Copy/Paste'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CRAZY!!

Oh my god that was the Craziest and Hottest thing I've ever heard. Not even my twisted fantacies have gone that crazy. That had to be a blast to do. Your amazing as always Xyta... That's just Crazy, I loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

..... Erm.... Yeah, I think "wow" is about all I can say here... Oh, apart from "loved it" of course. Well done Xyta. Inventive as ever.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/14/20

Oh yey I'm so happy! :D

Hehee, I'm thrilled you enjoyed this audio. I talked about it for ages elsewhere and when I finally sat down to create it, the undertaking was such an incredible thing.

But the reception has, generally be rather like yours! ;-)

Thank you so so much for your kind words!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/15/20

Haha, thank you, pet! I'm thrilled to know you enjoyed this audio. I had a truly amazing time creating it, so the pleasure doubles when I know that listeners have enjoyed it too. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please do more futa-related stories that was really hot also your voice sounds gorgeous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprised but not complaining

Why have one when you can have a harem of xyta's!? Tho I was surprised by the beast being a futa. Though it does make sense.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/17/20

I really haven't done much futa work, have I? Hmm... there's a little more of it on other audio venues. Maybe I need to think more about getting some over here too.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/18/20

Surprised, eh? Because I've not done such before, or because you initially thought the beast might be someone(thing) else? I'm very curious. Hope you don't mind me asking. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more

I really like that little girl voice I woukd like to hear one of her playing with daddy and or mommy

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/23/20

Hmm. Little Xyta has popped up here on Literotica more than once, if I'm remembering correctly. Why not check out 'Daddy, I'm Sick'. You'll defo catch her there. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh wow, that was genius! Extremely genius.

Not only the idea of multiple versions is amazing, but it also covers different desires. Both a sub and a dom would appreciate this audio. Congrats.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 03/17/20

Thank you! I wanted to touch as many desires as possible, but I do that anyway (or so I hope!). What I've never done is fit so many into one audio before and this is the most fun I've had in ages!

I'm so, so glad to know you enjoyed it!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

EXCEPTIONAL!!! One of my all-time favourite audio's.

A deceptively 'simple' and clever idea, that you pulled off with incredible style. (Thanks to Kilbeggan32 for the editing!) Thanks Xyta ~ a real GEM! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Invigorating!

This is brilliant & expertly put together. Really exciting, arousing & pretty much caters for everything. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!!!!! confusing but FUCKING GENIUS!!!!

SugartitsTattooSugartitsTattooalmost 4 years ago
Good form. An instant classic.

The idea is so creative and simple, yet the execution must have been anything but. You pulled it off flawlessly though. I'm a fan of all you do, but this one is particularly impressive. It must have taken plenty of work to put this together so seemlessly. I'd bet I speak for everyone when I say that the thought and effort you put into your audios is noticed and appreciated, so thank you. I'm eager to hear what that deliciously devious mind of yours conjures next. Cheers.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: 03/29/20

|D'aww, thank you! I'm so very, very pleased with this piece and I'm thrilled to learn you like it too.

And yes, Kilbeggan32 is an absolute GENIUS! I'll be forever grateful for his skills with audios like these.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: 05/18/20

Thank you, very much! Master Editor Genius did a fabulous job on this and I'm so grateful he's made it sound as good as it is.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/20/20

Hehee, confusing eh? Did it get a little overwhelming at points? I'm curious because I'd love to record another audio of this type, but if there are a couple of areas that need some work, I'd be glad to take the feedback.

But thank you, all the same. Thank you!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Reponse: SugartisTattoo 06/26/20

D'aww, thank you! Yes, I'll admit, this one took a couple of months to put together from beginning to end, but I loved every second of it. From the writing, to the performing, the whole thing was a hugely fun experience. Frankly, it has made me want to do more and more of multivoice pieces, just to see how far I can stretch myself.

Meanwhile, I'm so, so glad you enjoyed the piece. x

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

That was crazy in the best way! Chaotic but not confusing. Amazing job!

Azyelle22Azyelle22over 3 years ago
Incredible!

Your talent extends beyond imagination. That might have been the hottest thing I have ever heard! So incredible, I’d love to hear more.

magic_knirfmagic_knirfover 3 years ago

Excellent. The plot, the sounds, the different voices, the overlays, just awesome. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...