Cora

Story Info
A young trans woman's story of transitioning and sucking dick.
5.6k words
4.57
34.7k
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers

Hey guys, this is my first story.

It's a bit of a slow burner and although it gets pretty sexy it's designed as an introduction piece for this series.

So enjoy getting to know Cora, any feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated! x

*****

Introduction -

I'm Cora, but most people would know me as Craig. I'm 23 years old though, according to everyone, I look much younger, maybe 19 or 20.

Growing up in a rough neighbourhood, I had to adapt and so I've spent my life begrudgingly playing the role most suitable to the biologically male body into which I was born.

It's become second nature now, I effortlessly fit right in with the boys. My love of music and football (soccer) has somewhat aided that, though I now reject the idea that these are male only pursuits.

Though I enjoyed boys nights and going to the pub and such, I would get an icky feeling whenever I unconsciously said or done something particularly masculine. My female mind begging me not to live this way.

I'm lucky enough to have had a strong friend group and as well as the guys I have many girl friends. It's with them I feel most comfortable. Most of them know about me being transsexual, I've come out to each of them over time, I've ecstacy to thank for that mostly. We'd take a LOT of it growing up and the shit's like truth syrum to me. I've only ever told one boy, my closest and most open minded friend, Hank.

As I approach my mid 20's, and my body and mind recover from years of drink and drugs, I don't see my friends quite so much. I'm also fresh out of a pretty tragic relationship. All in all, the start of this year has been a killer... but that's only served to intensify my need for this.

I'm going to transition!

The Prep -

I've been saving up and, combined with a reasonable inheritance, have enough that, if I'm smart, I can quit working for a couple of years and really focus on becoming the best woman I can be.

I've completed the necessary medical checks and spoken for hours on end to therapists.

I've been having laser hair removal all over my body, leaving just a small patch of pubic hair and... my beard!

My beard is the source of much internal conflict. Though slim and slightly waifish looking I'm not an ugly boy, I've always done okay with getting girls... and my vanity tells me that as long as I'm living as a boy I might as well look the best I can!

That said, I hate the feeling of it, I hate the implication of manliness and I hate how it ruins my look when I "dress up" in secret.

I'll spend the next year under the laser getting rid of it, as well as growing the hair on my head.

I've amassed an impressive clothing and shoe collection over the years and I can't wait until the day I can show it the world!

The Journey -

I wake up the day after my final laser surgery, fresh out of excuses to continue living as a man. This is it, this is the day I start my life!

I send a text to my friend Kim and tell her to be here at 1pm. I've not seen her in a long time, I've not seen anybody in a long time, choosing to stay in and save money (starting a new life is expensive!) and also not wanting anyone to see the horrible, patchy progress of my beard removal.

I'm about to pick up the adidas shorts and old Celtic top that I normally pull on each morning to eat breakfast in, but then I remember, I'm a woman now! I've spent too long in masculine clothing to wear it for even another second!

I walk, naked, over to the antique flight chest, where for so long I've hidden all my female clothing, shoes and underwear (except my dresses, those are hanging in a lil' hidden compartment in my wardrobe),turn the wheels on the padlock to the right combination, and open my wee treasure chest of FASHION!

I pull out a pink gaff thong, a pink triangle bra, tiny little white satin pyjama shorts with large blue polkadots on them, and a boxy, cut off, baby pink crop top.

I put on the gaff with a masterful tuck and swing the bra on with practiced ease.

As you can imagine the D cups in the bra are empty on my flat chest so I pull out a beautifully designed box containing a set of breast forms and slide them into the cups of the bra. They sit almost perfectly on my chest without any adhesive and are very close in colour to my own pale skin.

I slide on the tiny satin shorts, feeling like a cliche as I revel in the feeling of them sliding up my long, smooth legs and adore the feeling of the back seam lightly settling into my butt crack, then I pull the crop top over my head and settle it into place. Underneath the top my breasts look as real as any and I decide to jump up and down in the mirror a little, I'm delighted with the confirmation that they move and jiggle just like the real thing, too!

I look unbelievably sexy! I mean... sure, my hair needs styled and I could use some makeup... but it's 9AM, that's the case for every woman in the country right now! I feel so confident and happy as I stare at the girl in the mirror. My outfit perfectly juxtaposes the cuteness of the baby pink colour on the top and the polkadot pattern on the shorts against the sexiness of the revealing cuts and my killer body.

Feeling absolutely fabulous, I skip to the kitchen and have a grapefruit and slice of toast.

I decide to roll a joint and enjoy a cup of tea in front of the morning news. I note as I hold the jay up to spark it that I really need to do something about my nails, but I enjoy relaxing, catching glimpses of my long smooth legs in my peripheral and feeling the cool summer breeze from the open window on my tiny tummy.

Should I get my bellybutton pierced, I wonder?

When my stone wears off I head up to the shower and strip naked, slightly gutted to be taking off my cute outfit. I enjoy a long, hot soak washing my body and hair with some pink Soap & Glory shampoo and bodywash, enjoying the ultra girly scents and delighted that this is how I would smell from this day on!

Afterwards I don the traditional towel turban and moisturize my entire body, loving the feel of the luxurious lotion on my legs, then wrap another towel around my body.

I phone the GP surgery and make an appointment for the next day with the intention of starting hormone treatments! I could have started them earlier, during my prep, but for some reason I've been determined to walk into that doctors office as a woman. I'm not at all sure why, but I feel very strongly that it's something I need to do.

Time to get ready to face the world! I ditch the towels (you'd be amazed how quickly your body dries when it's laser smooth!) and sit down at the vanity with the three fold mirror that I'd recently purchased in an effort to feminise my room.

I brush and blowdry my hair then style it into the most feminine style I can manage with my current cut. I go for long loose curls with the straighteners.

I decide to forego makeup for now as I know that Kim's coming over and she's much better at it than me. I'm decent enough, but it's my first day as a woman and I want to look perfect!

I put my pink thong and bra back on, again tucking my annoyingly big junk away, and again I walk over to my chest of wonders.

For years I've spent long nights considering what I would wear on my first day as a woman. It's got to be perfect! It's got to cover up my flaws - no tits, thin hips, slight bulge - and accentuate my assets - long, perfect legs, slim torso, great ass - but also not draw too much attention, I know I'm going to be nervous on my first time out and I don't need everyone staring at the chick in the 6 inch heels and barely-there mini dress! Though I must admit, the idea of being that girl does hold an appeal and I get kinda turned on thinking about it.

I quickly refocus, I've got to get ready and an erection will totally ruin my silhouette.

I choose a pair of thin, sheer black tights, a burgundy, jersey skater skirt with a scattering of tiny white love hearts printed on it and a very tight, slightly cropped, plain, black t-shirt. The flare of the skirt will hide my lack of hips and the mini length will show off nearly all of my incredible legs. The high necked t shirt will cover the breast forms but cling tight to them and to my abdomen, leaving just a little bit of skin on show between its hem and the high waist of the skirt. I decide on wearing my little Carvella Shilling ankle boots, soft greyish-black leather with a chunky 4 inch heel and no platform, they're comfortable, cute and I know I can walk confidently in them. They also make my size 8 feet look tiny! Yeah, maybe I should chuck a pair of Vans or flats or something on if I'm trying to stay low key, but I've spent the past 23 years in flat shoes! Can you blame a girl for being excited?!

Once I'm dressed I make my bed then set about removing all my boy clothes from the wardrobes and drawers and stuffing them into bin bags, then replacing them with the many beautiful things that I've kept hidden for so long!

I set up a little jewelry stand on the vanity and hang a few necklaces and earrings on it, I'll need to get my ears pierced, then fill it's drawers up with my makeup collection along with brushes and blenders and cotton pads and removal wipes. I can't tell you how good it feels to have all my girl clothes, my real clothes and, from now on, my only clothes occupying the space in my drawers and wardrobes. It feels like a turning point, like I no longer need to be secretive, I no longer need to pretend every single fucking day!

.

All of this takes a little while and just as I'm finishing I hear a knock at the door. I let out a slight, girlish squeek of excitement and rush to the door, with a grin plastered on to my now perfectly hairless face, to let Kim in.

I pause briefly before opening, this will be the first time anyone has seen me like this, but my nerves quickly fade and I swing the door open before striking a pose. Hip cocked, one hand on my waist and one hand up it the air. I toss my hair and then look at her very surprised face. When I can no longer take myself seriously and start giggling, she starts to grin, squeals excitedly and pulls me in for a hug.

"Oh my god! Craig?! You look stunning, babe! I can't believe you've finally done it, is this why I haven't seen you? OMG!"

"Kim! Kim! Calm down!" I say, my well practiced feminine voice making its public debut, though to be honest I'm as maniacally happy as her right now and the smile on my face and my body language do nothing to lessen the exhilaration of this significant moment. It may seem like a small, simple interaction but her immediate acceptance of me, her lack of judgement, her compliments... they all meant so much to me, I was about to cry from the delirium of it all, but managed to hold back any tears.

"Come in babe, we've got lots to do!"

"Where do we start?! What do I call you?! Where did you get that skirt, it's so cute! OMG are those things real!?" rambles kim as she reaches out and cups my fake tits.

"Hahaha, umm... " I start to get nervous at using my new name for the first time. "You can call me Cora" I say, my bashfulness bringing me down slightly from my hyper giddy state. "And the skirt's from a lil' online boutique and no they're not real... yet!"

"Cora, that's such a pretty name! They look so real! You look so HOT!"

"Awww babe, say more nice things!"

We giggle, falling on each others shoulders. The girlish titter coming from my body was unconscious and I start to feel like my mind's going to totally co-operate with this change.

"Okay honey, MAKE UP! Up the stairs! Come onnnnn!" I grab her hand and pull her up to my bedroom.

"Did you paint? Is this all new?" she says, taking in the pink walls, floral sheets and white, antique furniture that now adorned my room.

"Yeah I might have gone a little overboard, but I'm making up for lost time here! I never had a chance to have a bedroom like this growing up."

"That's okay baby, it's super cute!"

I sit down at the vanity "I want to go classic, red lips and a slight smokey eye"

"Sweet, that'll look awesome!"

Kim get's to work and I sit back and enjoy the feel of the brushes, creams and powder against my face. I feel pampered.

When she's done I'm absolutely delighted at my reflection! Any trace of worry I have about passing completely disappears.

My sky blue eyes framed with muted greys and a little black, eyeliner and mascara making them look twice their normal size and my already long lashes twice their length. My perfect eyebrows are drawn in sharper and feathered. Some contouring and a thin layer of foundation makes my skin look flawless and my features soft and feminine. The dark red on my now inviting lips adding an air of total Parisian chic.

I slip on a small silver heart shaped necklace to complete the outfit.

"So what now?" asks kim, and I realise haven't really decided. For so long I've thought about what I would do on my first day but I'd never really concocted a solid plan.

"Ummm... I have some prosecco in the fridge and loooads of weed! Let's go talk about it downstairs"

I sit on the couch cross legged and kim sits close next to me, I roll a long thin jay and pass it to her.

"Here, you spark it, as a wee thank you!"

"Aww, cutie!" she kisses me on the cheek.

I stand up, smoothing my skirt down and walk to the kitchen, suddenly all too aware I'm in a tiny little skirt and high heels and feeling somewhat exposed and vulnerable. That feeling lasts about 2 seconds though, as I tell myself I'm a hot, 24 year old girl and if I'm gonna wear clothes like this then I've got to own it! I hold my head high and throw a little sway into my hips as I walk, I love this so much!

In the kitchen I take the prosecco from the fridge and grab two champagne flutes.

I put a little raspberry in each of the glasses and walk back toward Kim with twice the confidence I walked away with.

I sit the glasses down on the coffee table, pop the cork and fill them two thirds of the way up.

Kim passes me the joint and I smile as I exhale the sweet smoke from the first draw. I needed something to calm me down a little.

"So I was thinking" I said, "I really need my nails done, can we do that? Oh, and my ears pierced!"

"Sure baby, sounds fun! But then we're getting cocktails!"

"Deal!" I almost shout as I smile wider than I ever have before.

We finish the bottle and phone a taxi, I sling on a little cropped leather jacket and chuck my phone, keys, lipstick, mascara and some money into a black leather handbag and pose a little in front of the mirror. I knew I'd be somewhat passable from my little outfit tests and "dressing up" but I had no idea I would look this good! I finally look how I feel! ... at least with clothes on.

Kim catches me posing and totters up to me on her high heeled court shoes. Her feet are only a size 5 and look so petite and pretty in her beautiful shoes, I'm jealous. She pulls out her phone and backs up into me, snapping a few selfies. We pose and snap and pose and snap and just as I'm getting into it she turns around, cups the far side of my face with her free hand and kisses me, sofly and tenderly with just a little tongue, snapping one last selfie in the process.

"Kim! What are you doing!?" I ask, looking shocked though I'm secretly delighted.

"What!? We're all ladies here, we can make out for fun! .. Taxi's here, bitch!" she dashes off in a blur of blonde and boobs as I run in my heels to catch up.

We fall in the taxi, giggling all the while.

"City center please, driver!"

"No problem ladies" OH MY GOD, HE CALLED US LADIES IM DOING THIS!

Kim sends me a few of the selfies, we look so hot! Like a couple of hipster insta sluts. I really must create new social media profiles, I think to myself.

When we get to the nail place kim takes charge and talks to the girl at the counter, before I know it I'm sitting in a chair next to kim, shoes and tights off, with a couple of chinese girls working away on my nails. We get mani pedi's and as the technician works on my toe nails I panic a little that she may be able to see the slight bulge in my thong. But if she does, she doesn't say anything and before i know it we're on our way back out in a cacophony of thank you's and you're welcomes. I LOVE my nails! Not too long, but perfectly shaped and a deep red colour to match my toes! It was amazing how much more feminine my feet looked with painted toes! Kim got a few different shades of pastel pinks and a little bit of glitter, it looked super hot and girly and I think I might get something similar somewhere down the road.

We walk a few stores up to the piercing place, it feels so good just walking the streets in my heels and skirt, the breeze, the freedom. I know I look hot and I start to wonder if anyone's looking at me, I kinda hope they are. We enter the shop and this time I make sure to approach the desk myself. I get both my earlobes pierced and have a great chat and giggle with the hot little emo girl working there. I envied her confidence to wear the micro mini latex dress and fishnets she had on. With a loose, opened checked shirt over it and a pair of platform doc martens on it brought the tone down a little but it was still undeniably sexy and risque.

We walk through the city and into the upmarket district, we dive into a little cocktail bar and order a rosemary focaccia to share. Kim orders a french martini and I decide on a tom colins.

We sit, chat and giggle and it's constantly in my head that I'm doing this! I'm living this!

After a few more cocktails and loads of gossiping and laughing, I'm feeling pretty buzzed, and I notice a couple guys staring at us across the bar... I blush a little and bat my eyelids, then turn away.

I don't know if Kim notices this, but she suddenly changes the conversation.

"So... you wanna suck cock?"

"Kim or fuck sake!" I laugh

"Seriously, I'm curious. I always thought you were a little gay... so now I suppose I think you're a little straight... tell me the truth! You know I'll always love you."

"Well... I suppose I'm attracted to guys, but I never liked the idea of having gay sex, it just seems like too much manliness... it's not for me" The truth is that having any sex while I was living as a man felt a little bit fake, and unfulfilling. No matter how hot my partner was.

"But do you want to suck cock!" Kim says, grinning, demonstrating her perfect smile.

"Yes! God yes! Honestly I can't stop thinking about it" ... It was the truth! "Now that I can bring a feminine element into it, and now that I feel more myself, I'd really like to give it a go."

"We can make that happen."

"Yeah but my tits are fake, and I have a dick... What guy would want me with my clothes off?"

"So keep your clothes on, slut! It's just some dick suckin', we can save the rest for another time"

"Okay, so how about those two guys over there? I saw them looking at us, and you know I saw you giving them the eyes"

I turn to look at them, they're staring right at us and could clearly see Kim pointing at them during the conversation. They start to walk over to us. They're very good looking, both tall, both blonde, clean shaven and wearing perfectly cut suits.

"Hi, I'm Kris, I saw you staring" The slightly taller one says to me. I feel nervous but there's a deep, deep desire building within me that I've never felt before. I can't believe this gorgeous man has approached me, and I know enough about guys to know there is only one thing on their mind whenever they approach a girl in a bar.

"Um, I saw YOU staring!" I say back confidently and with a flirty smile as I stare straight into his cool, green eyes. This feeling, this desire, it seems to overpower my nerves and I'm totally okay with that. I know this guy wants me and I know what I want. It feels so good to be so secure in that knowledge, knowing that no matter what I do or say, this guy will still give me what i want because he wants to fuck me.

Cora93
Cora93
23 Followers
12