Cora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn towards Kim and she's rubbing Kris's friends cock through his trousers while he kisses her neck. In the middle of a bar, Kim?! Really!?

Wanting to excuse myself before management come over and brake up the show, and with the thought of sucking dick playing on my mind, I make the boldest move I've ever made.

I stand up on my heels, take both of Kris's hands and look into his eyes with a mischievous, and hopefully adorable, smile on my red lips. I'm impressed at his height, a good 3 or 4 inches taller than I am in my heels.

"Come on" I say as sweetly as possible as I flutter my lashes at him.

I take him by the hand down the stairs into the ladies toilets. It hits me that this is the first time I've used the ladies room and it's gonna be for sucking dick. Was this the kinda girl I was gonna be?

He suddenly starts to take the lead, as he guides me into the disabled cubicle. The floor looks clean, so I stick my leather jacket down to kneel on and look up at him, licking my lips.

"Come on big boy" I say, playfully and fully aware of the corniness. I start to unbuckle his belt and pull down his fly then his trousers down to his ankles. He's wearing a pair of tight boxer briefs and the bulge looks significant. I can't believe the pure desire and drive I have to give this man pleasure and worship his dick. I am such a slut.

I rub my face against his bulge like a kitten, and start to lick and mouth the outline of his penis through the cotton material. He pulls me back by the hair. I get a little shock but it doesn't feel scary, it feels exhilarating!

"Take my boxers down, and suck my dick" He says calmly and quietly yet with a strong, commanding tone. I do as he says and pull them down really slowly, looking up into his eyes the entire time. I'm so focused on posing and looking sexy for him that I didn't notice his waistband passing the head of his cock, and his impressive length slapped me in the face. I stared at it and smiled, wanting to look eager and enthusiastic. It didn't take a whole lot of acting.

I wrap my hand around his shaft and start jerking him slowly. I lean my head under and start licking his balls, cute little kitty licks, while I continued to stroke. I notice a bead of pre cum forming and I need to taste it so I licked the tip of his dick, maintaining eye contact and savouring the taste for a few seconds before licking up his entire shaft from base to tip and plunging him into my mouth as far as I can.

So hard, yet so soft. It smells so manly and tastes delicious. The sweetness of his precum and the saltiness of his light sweat are an intoxicating combination and the surprising heat radiating from him reminds me constantly that this is a real life human man, a beautiful human man, and I am a little slut sucking his dick and loving it.

I pick up the pace a little, going deeper and deeper each time, never daring to deep throat, not that I'm afraid of the challenge, I just didn't want my eyes to water and my make up to run. I giggle to myself at this thought, how was I ever a man!?

"I'm going to cum"

"Cum in my mouth, baby" I say and dive right back onto his dick, sucking eagerly, enthusiastically, playing with his balls all the while. After a minute or so of this he pushes me back slightly and starts to stroke his massive length, pointing it right at me and staring into my eyes.

"Open your mouth baby" Kris says, and I realise I've just been sitting like a lame duck. I snap back to reality and suddenly remember my role, I'm the slut on the floor, making a man cum. I sit back on my heels, grab my titties and grin as I stick my tongue out as far as I can and bat my lashes. I'm begging for his cum with my eyes and before I know it I'm rewarded with a load on my tongue. It's not the best taste in the world but it feels delicious and I I feel so proud to have earned it. I bring my tongue back into my mouth and swallow. Shit. What now?

I pick up my jacket, swing it over my shoulder and walk away swinging my ass, hoping that he's looking. When I get to the door of the ladies room I turn and blow him a kiss. He just stands there, looking a little lost. I hope that all this seems mysterious and sexy, really it's just a cover for my awkwardness and an excuse to get out of there before he realises I'm not a complete girl.

I almost sprint back to Kim who's sitting alone at our table.

"What happened to the guy?" I ask her

"He came in his pants. He actually came in his pants."

We erupt into laughter as we walk out the door, high heels clacking, hand bags swinging, asses swaying. Fully aware that every eye in the house is on us.

We get a taxi back to mine and I grab a couple beers as we sit down. As I sit Kims beer infront of her, an idea pops into my head. I lift her chin up and kiss her, deeply and passionately.

"Cora!?"

"What, we're ladies, we can make out for fun" we laugh some more, this whole day has been filled with giddy laughter and I've felt on a high all day!

I fill Kim in on what went on in the bathroom as we drank our beer and smoked a joint.

"That sounds so hot. Did you love it?"

"It was the greatest thing I've ever done! I think.. I was kinda great at it, too!"

"You little whore!" ... "Do you still like pussy?" it was a question I'd been asking myself.

"Ummm..." I say confusedly, twirling my hair and looking kinda dumb, hoping it was cute.

Kim stands up, takes off her jacket, slips off her heels and peels down her skin tight jeans, she's standing before me in nothing but the little, lace bralette top she had on and the tiniest thong I had ever seen. She sits back down on the couch, slips her heels back on and spreads her legs. She's playing with her pussy through the fabric of the thong and I can see it getting wet. Fuck.

I know what to do. I put the joint down in the ashtray and crawl over between kims legs, back arched the whole time, then I move her thong to the side and start kissing her inner thighs and around her vagina lips. Tentatively I start flicking her clit a little in short sharp bursts then start to slowly lick up and down her soaking wet slit. She tastes amazing.

I lean back and smile "Yeah, I still like pussy!"

I lick her out for about 15 minutes before she pushes me away and stands up. She grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom.

"Clothes off!" she says and she takes off her bralette, revealing her perfect, big breasts.

"I'm going to keep the top on, I don't want my tits falling out"

"Ugh, fair enough, but everything else, off!"

I stripped quickly with an excited grin on my face, keeping just my bra and little crop top on to conceal my fake boobs.

Kim lies back on my bed seductively.

"Crawl on top of me, 69 style" she says

"Shouldn't I be on the bottom?" I ask, that's the only way I've ever done it.

"Just get on!" she was getting a little impatient so I did as asked, slightly nervous and fully aware that she has a close up view of my girl dick and my ass hole. I was glad I'd had it lasered, how embarrassing would a hair have been! "Now eat me out, baby" she says softly.

I do as I'm told and lick her pussy as softly and as tenderly as I can, I was in no rush for this to end.

Suddenly I'm aware of her tongue all over my thighs, licking patterns, traveling up. My dick is resting on the side of her face but she seems to be ignoring it. I feel her hands on my ass cheeks and she pushes me forward slightly. I continue licking and sucking as I feel her pull my ass cheeks apart and trace little circles round my rosebud with her tongue, then I feel it breech. I let out a feminine moan.

"Mmmm you love that, I love how kinky you are, I never thought I'd see this side of you!" she says before going right back to work. This whole time I'm licking, faster and faster, feeling the need now to make her orgasm, as a thank you for everything.

She starts to moan as she licks and kisses my asshole, we're both bucking our hips a little and I can feel the underside of my dick rubbing off of her neck and chest as she totally ignores it.

Suddenly her legs grip my head and her back arches, she screams as she has an earth shattering orgasm at the same time as come all over her tits from above.

We collapse in an exhausted tangle of silky smooth limbs for about 5 seconds before kim demands I 'clean her up'. I'm not sure why, but I really want to, so I sensuously and playfully lick all my own cum off of her tits. I notice my cum is a lot sweeter and thinner than Kris's was, not bad at all and it felt so dirty to be eating it off of this gorgeous woman's perfect breasts.

I go to my chest of drawers and pull out a couple of sexy satin nighties with eyelash trim, one pink and one baby blue, I toss her the blue one.

"Seriously? Are we shooting a sorority porno?"

"Just put it on, it'll be cute if we're matching!"

We don the nighties, and I slip on a clean gaff to keep everything concealed. I look in the mirror and even now, flat chested and a little sweaty, I looked like an almost perfect woman.

We get into bed together and she spoons me to sleep, my little head spinning with all of today's adventure. I feel confident I can do this now, this is how my life will be! I'm super excited for my doctor's appointment tomorrow!

12