Cora and Daughter Alicia

Story Info
Daughter makes sweet passionate love with her mother.
5.6k words
4.12
26.4k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My many thanks to Robert O'Connor for his work in editing this story.

Hi, my name is Alicia; I am 18 years old and live at home with my Mom, Cora. She is very young looking for being a bit over 36 years old. We look so much alike that people often think we are sisters. We are both 5'5 and about 120 pounds with light brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. We are considered to be shapely with our 36C-24-36 hourglass figures.

Mom works in an office and I am about to graduate from high school. However, her work requires her to be on her feet most of the day. And many days she has to work extra time for very little extra pay.

Mom and Dad met during the summer after Mom's high school graduation while he was home on leave from boot camp. She has a picture of him in his uniform and, man; he really looked young and handsome. I can see why she fell for him and apparently she soon wanted to make love with him. I often imagine that I would have fallen in love with him too. And he would have gotten me pregnant very quickly, just like with Mom. There is no way that I could have been in his arms without wanting to have him inside me shooting his hot cum deep inside my aching pussy leaving me his baby.

After his leave was up my Dad returned to his base for deployment on his first tour of duty. Instead of being sent overseas he was sent to a base on the other side of the country for advanced training. About three months later Mom found out that she was pregnant with me. She wrote my father with the news and he promised that as soon as he got another leave he would return and they would be married.

Fate intervened however and my father died in a training accident. Mom was devastated and she didn't know what to do. Since they were not married she didn't get any of his government life insurance.

Mom was raised in a very strict religious home that did not tolerate premarital sex or those who participated in it. When she told her parents that she was pregnant they kicked her out and told her that she would not be welcome back. Mom was an only child and had no other relatives to turn to for help. She ended up going to a home for unwed mothers and received help there until I was born and then later they helped her with finding a job and a place to live.

She raised me as a single parent and we have always been extremely close. With just a high school education she did not make a lot of money and we had a real problem making ends meet. We did not have a lot of the extras of life, actually we had very few. We lived in a one bedroom apartment and I slept with Mom because she could not afford anything more. Almost every night I would go to sleep wrapped in my Mom's loving arms. I loved and adored my sweet loving mother and wanted to do anything that I could to help her.

I don't think that Mom ever dated. She was always home with me every night and every weekend taking care of me, cleaning our apartment, doing the marketing, the laundry, and cooking our meals. She did not have the time to go out on dates even with as much help as I could give her as a small child. She never had any men come to our apartment that I can remember. I think that she had not had sex in a very long time, maybe even back to the time when she was having sex with my father. I think that she led a celibate life not out of want but, out of necessity. How she could have gone that long without having sex still mystifies me. I know couldn't have been celibate that long.

As I got older, I did more and more of the housekeeping each day since she would come home from work very tired. Then, when I was in middle school, my grandpa died. Later, my grandma called Mom and wanted to help us. I really didn't know what was said between them but we began to have more and better meals and even occasionally we were able to go out to eat fast food. We both thought that was a real luxury.

We began to buy somewhat nicer clothes for the each of us and life got somewhat better. I think that my grandma may have offered to pay our rent and utilities each month but, Mom may have declined that offer. When I became a teenager I began to do some of the marketing and the laundry. I began to start the preparation of our evening meals for her so she did not have so much to do after work. That way we could have our evening meal earlier and have more time for one another and time for my homework for school. She always told me how much she appreciated my help. That made me very happy and proud. I always thought that Mom was a saint for all of the hard work she did for us.

My grandparents were not rich but, they were considered to be well off. My grandpa left my grandma with enough money that she did not have to worry about monetary matters for the rest of her life. She still lived in the large house that they had lived in for many years even back when my Mom was a young girl. I think my grandma began to have recriminations about her comfortable living conditions knowing that we were living not far above poverty.

But, we still lived in our one bedroom apartment and Mom and I still slept in the same bed each night. We always undressed and put our pajamas on in our bedroom and we saw each other naked almost every night. I couldn't take my eyes off Mom's beautiful body when she was naked. I thought to myself how beautiful and how shapely my Mom was. I especially could not take my eyes off her beautiful breasts. And I remember how much I wanted to hold her next to me without our clothes on. I wanted to feel her body next to mine and kiss her full beautiful perky breasts. I wanted to tell her how much I truly loved her with our bodies pressed tightly together.

When we got into bed I remember feeling Mom's soft warm body and her magnificent breasts against me through her thin nightgown and my equally thin pajamas. About the time I was nearly through middle school I began to notice and feel the warmth of her body against me, with her arms wrapped around me, and her soft kisses and her soft breasts touching mine. It began to make me leave a little wet spot in my pajama bottoms. Some nights I really wanted to roll Mom over onto her back and lay on top of her or have her lay on top of me. I wanted to have our bare breasts pressed together and to kiss her passionately to show her how much I really loved her and how much I loved to feel our bodies touching.

One night a few months before I graduated from high school and shortly after my eighteenth birthday we were lying in bed with my body pressed tightly to hers. I reached up and softly caressed the side of Mom's face as I kissed her cheek. She just sweetly cooed to me, "I can't tell you how sweet I think you are and I love you so much, Alicia." Then, I slipped my hand down to her breasts and began to hold and softly fondle each of them. Mom whispered, "Honey, I was afraid that was what you were going to want to do with me and we really should not be doing this." But, she did not say any more or even attempt to stop me from going any further with my gentle fondling. We both began to breathe heavily and raggedly. I think Mom wanted to have our naked bodies pressed together just as much as I did.

I continued to fondle her and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much, Mom." as I rose above her and laid my breasts on hers. I very lovingly kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and then fully kissed her lips.

It was not the usual mother daughter quick kiss on the lips but it was a full on lover's kiss. She put her arms around me and held me. Mom responded to my kiss just as passionately as I had kissed her. She held our kiss for several seconds longer than I thought she would. She held me tightly next to her soft warm breasts and she told me, "Baby, I can't tell you how much I love you. I have wanted this for a very long time. I didn't want this to happen until I thought that you were ready for it. But, I guess you have become ready for it sooner than I thought you would."

She began to softly fondle each of my breasts and, she soon reached under my pajama top and softly fondled my bare breasts. The spine tingling sensation that she sent through me when she fondled me was something that I had never felt before. Each time she gently squeezed one of my small titties it sent a bolt of electricity through me. I couldn't get over how good it felt to have her warm hand lightly on my on my breasts and very gently squeezing them. Then she pulled my pajama top up and over my head giving her the freedom to feel and fondle them directly without it in the way. In turn I pulled her nightgown up and over her head and began to kiss and gently suck on each of her breasts and her nipples like I was her nursing baby. I thought that Mom was going to go wild when I did that for her. Her breath became even shallower and more ragged.

Mom held my head tightly and very lovingly to her breast and she whispered in my ear, "What you are doing feels so good and so loving and I love it very much." She pulled my face up to hers and kissed me so very tenderly and lovingly again. And then she rolled me over onto my back so she could kiss and suck on my breasts and pink nipples the same way I just had just done for her. Within a few minutes she lifted my legs and pulled my pajama bottoms off. That made my heart begin to race like it has never raced before. Then she began to kiss my tummy from my breasts down to my naval and then on down to my pubic peach fuzz there.

Her kisses felt so good I thought that I could hardly stand it but, I did and it got even better, much better, than I could have ever imagined. She came back up to kiss me on my lips and smiled sweetly and whispered "You know how much I really love you and I think that I have shown you in the past but, now I can really show you just how much I love you, Sweetie."

She gently spread my legs and fondled my personal secret treasure with her soft warm hands as I softly moaned and squirmed under her soft delicate hands. Then she lifted my legs and began to softly kiss the crease between my outer pussy lips along the entire length from the bottom to the top of my wet pussy. After that she separated my outer pussy lips and licked my pussy along the length of my inner lips stopping at the top at my clitoris, licking me and she began vigorously sucking on my clitoris. By now I was moaning quite loudly with my hands holding the sides of her head holding both of my hands full of her hair. I was raising my hips to her mouth and softly moaning, "Mom, I love what you are doing and I can't tell you how much I love you, too."

My head began spinning and I seemed to have lost my vision as everything grew darker and I was desperately gasping for my breath. I must have fainted because later Mom was holding me tightly in her arms and softly kissing my forehead, my cheeks, and my neck. I was still breathing heavily. She kissed me passionately on my lips and said "Hi Sweetheart. I think that my sweet little baby girl must have really liked that."

I groggily and breathlessly told her, "I knew that I had really loved you before this, Mom, but, I can't tell you just how much more I love you now." She laid beside me, took me into her loving arms, kissed me and we both drifted off to a contented and very peaceful sleep as she so lovingly held me in her arms.

I don't think that Mom had reached an orgasm during our love making.

***************************************************************************************

The following night Mom said that she was going to take a quick shower and then she was going to bed since she'd had a very tiring day. I was watching a movie on TV and I told her that I would come to bed when it was finished. After the movie ended, I went to the bedroom and got into my pajamas without turning on the overhead light hoping that I would not wake my Mom. I very quietly got into bed and laid down beside her. When I laid down she reached over and pulled me into her arms, smiled very sweetly at me in the very dim light and tenderly kissed me on my lips. I put my arms around her and found out that she had not put her night gown on and that she actually had no clothes on at all -- no nightgown, no bra and no panties. All I could feel was her warm bare skin everywhere I placed my hands on her. She was completely naked laying under the covers holding me tightly to her and kissing me.

After Mom kissed me she whispered, "Baby, I love you so much. Last night was your turn and tonight it's my turn for you to make love with me." She pulled my pajama top and bottoms off and she pulled me over on top of her. My bare breasts were on top of hers as we tenderly kissed. Wow! That's exactly what I had wanted to do for so very long and it really feet good to feel her warm breasts touching mine.

She reached around me and put her hands on the bare globes of my ass and squeezed them multiple times and held me there I tried to do the same things for her as he had done last night. I started with kissing her beautiful, full breasts and sucking on her hard pink protruding nipples. As I kissed one of her breasts I gently fondled the other. She cooed softly and then placed her hands on each side of my face and gently pulled me up to her to kiss me very tenderly and passionately on my lips.

I returned to kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples and then slowly trailed my kisses down to her naval and then down to the neatly trimmed bush. She moaned softly and kind of wiggled underneath me. Then as she did for me, I slowly kissed her love mound in several places as I gently cupped her hot moist pussy with my hand.

Slowly raising her legs I gently separated them to softly kiss the crease between her outer pussy lips from the bottom to the top. She began to moan more loudly and I further separated her legs and gently kissed and licked her inner pussy lips up to her clit. She slowly moaned more and more, and breathed more heavily. She whispered, "Baby, this is so good, I love it so much and I love you even that much more now."

I began to more vigorously lick and suck on her hard engorged little pink jewel. She was moving her hips almost wildly underneath me and nearly shouting. Suddenly she almost shouted, "Oh, oh, oh Baby." and collapsed underneath me gasping for her breath.

I moved up over her again and laid my breasts on top of hers again. Hers were so soft and they seemed to be on fire with her passion for me. Of course, my breasts were equally on fire with my passion for Mom. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her neck. After she had begun to recover I started to slowly and gently kiss her lips. We both nearly reached another orgasm just from our kissing.

I held Mom tightly in my arms and softly kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her neck again. Then I told her, "I think that my sweet, beautiful mother must have really liked that. I'm ready to do that for you again any time you want me to, Mom."

She smiled at me, gently kissed me back and said, "Alicia, you are the most precious and loving daughter any woman could ever have."

Chills ran up and down my spine and I whispered to her, "You are the most tender, beautiful and loving mother any girl could ever have." She smiled at me with love showing in her eyes and kissed me passionately on my lips.

Then she told me, "Honey, we can never tell anyone about our having made love like this and most especially you cannot ever tell your grandma."

I whispered back to her, "I understand, Mom. It will forever remain our secret and I want us to do it again, many more times." We put our arms around each other and drifted off to a contented and peaceful sleep much like we had done so many times in the past.

During the last semester of my senior year school my grandma called Mom and asked her to come over to talk to her. Mom asked me to stay home because she did not know which direction the conversation was going to go. A few hours later Mom returned, we had dinner, and afterwards we sat on the love seat. Mom put her arm around me and we talked about what she had learned at Grandma's home.

"How would you like to move out of this dinky little apartment and move into your grandma's house with her?

"We could each have our own bedroom and our own bed and both of our lives would become much better and much more comfortable. We would not have to pay for rent and utilities and groceries. I'll continue to work and you could finish school at the same high school you're in now."

"I'll be able to buy us much better clothes and maybe buy you the computer that you have been wanting for such a long time."

"What has come over grandma after all of this time, Mom?"

"Your Grandma has begun to realize that she is getting older. She also realized that Grandpa had treated us unfairly and she wants to make amends for what has happened, if she possibly can. She told me that she regrets having a beautiful young granddaughter that she very rarely sees and barely knows. She also said that her house was a very lonely place since grandpa died and she thought that if we moved in with her it could brighten all of our lives. Not only that, your grandma has put into her will that when she passes away everything she owns would come to me."

Mom continued, "Your grandma told me that if you wanted to go to college she had the money to pay for it. The money they had saved for my college education would go toward your college education. It would be much more than adequate for that purpose. The money had been invested in high quality, high yield instruments and has grown tremendously over the years. She continued to say that anything that you did not use for college would belong to me or later on to you."

"I told her that you have always made excellent grades in school and were always on the honor roll. You had applied for several scholarships thinking that was the only way you could ever pay for college. Your high school counselor had told you that with your grades she thought that you had an excellent chance of getting one or more of the scholarships. Your grandma said that whatever you needed for college she would pay for."

Then Mom told me, "This is an opportunity for you to get to know your grandma and for her to get to know you, too, Alicia. And it's a really good opportunity for both of us be able to live a much better life. So what do you think about leaving this apartment and moving into your grandma's house?"

I thought a few moments and then I told her, "Mom I think it would be really good for the both of us and it certainly would give you the opportunity to make up for the suffering they have put you through. You have deserved this from them for all the years since before I was born."

She hugged me with tears in her eyes, kissed me and told me, "Baby that's what I have been hoping that you would say. I can't be happier with what you have just said and I'm sure that we are both going to have a much better life now. This is going to be like a dream come true for both of us, Honey."

At the end of the month when our rent was up, we gathered up the few possessions that we had worth taking with us and moved into my grandma's house. I could not get over how spacious it was. I have my own bedroom, my own bed to sleep in and my own closet to hang my few clothes in. Mom seemed like she was equally elated at being there as well. She said, "Honey, we'll soon go looking for a computer for you and we may even be able to get a small TV for your room, too.

The next night, Mom came into my bedroom through the connecting bathroom. She hugged me and asked me, "How do you like this so far, Sweetheart?"

I replied to her, "Oh Mom, it is so wonderful; this is more than I could have ever dreamed for. I'm so glad that we decided to move in here to live with grandma."

Then she told me, "We are going to have to do the housekeeping and marketing for Mom and I'll be preparing meals for all of us with a lot of your help, too, Baby."

12