Cora and Daughter Alicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "That's really not much change, Mom, we have been doing that for ourselves anyway and one more person would not make that much difference."

Later Mom told me, "You'll really have to watch what you say and how you act in front of your grandma and I want you to always be on your best behavior around her too, Ok?"

She also said, "You'll be able to buy and wear better and more stylish clothes but, they have to be modest in this house. You can date boys more than you have but, you can't bring them into the house after a date and you can't talk about your dates in front of your grandma." She continued, "You have to always remember that we are in her house and that she still has her strict religious beliefs. Make sure that you don't do or say anything that will offend her, Baby."

"And above all, I don't want you to have sex with a boy and get pregnant like I did. You certainly can see what my pregnancy has done for the both of us. Since I know that you are still a virgin you should save it for the man that you love and who you know really loves you. I want you to go to college and make more of yourself than I was able to do for us after I got pregnant with you." Then she took me in her arms, kissed me and told me, "Honey, I love you and this is the best thing that has happened to the both of us in our lives since you were born."

A few nights later after I had gone to bed I really felt strange and lonesome not having Mom sleeping in the bed next to me. I got out of bed and very quietly went through our connecting bathroom and slipped into bed with my Mom. She awoke just as I got into bed with her and she immediately took me into her arms and kissed me. Mom quietly said, "Hi, Honey, I sure have missed not having you sleeping beside me since we got here." Then she whispered to me, "Now I know that my baby girl has been missing me as much as I have been missing her. I have had trouble getting to sleep without having my sweet baby girl here sleeping beside me."

Neither one of us could keep our hands off of one another since we were so hungry for our love making. We began to make love as we had done in the past but this time we assumed the 6-9 position so that we could bring each other to our orgasms as close together as possible. She brought me to my orgasm before I could do the same for her. But, after my orgasm had peaked I was able to bring her to her orgasm within a few more minutes. Mom quietly moaned, "My orgasm swept over me in waves, Sweetheart."

After our orgasms had subsided we held each other in our arms kissing one another for a while telling each other of our love. Mom told me, "I would love for you to sleep in my bed with me but, we can't let Grandma find us in bed together." Reluctantly, I got out of her bed and very quietly returned to mine. We both repeated our love making that way every so often through the remainder of my senior year. It kept our love for each other fresh and vibrant but, when I went to college and I was away from home, it nearly came to an end.

During the time I was in college Mom found a much better office job with much higher pay and much better working conditions as an office assistant to the owner and boss of a small company. He had previously been married but had lost his wife to some kind of illness. He had several kids the youngest of whom was about my age. Mom's boss swept her off of her feet and wanted to marry her immediately. But, she told him that she didn't want to get married until I graduated from college in about a year.

He continued to date Mom often and said that he still wanted to marry her but; he would wait until she was ready.

My grandma died during my senior year in college. Mom was left alone n that big house. I know that she was very lonely by herself and she told me, "I have let my "boyfriend" stay overnight with me from time to time Baby." I was so happy that Mom had found a man whom she loved and who loved her as much in return. No doubt, she was now beginning to get some of the sex that she had missed so much when I was growing up.

Good lord, she was probably getting more sex than I was and I was so happy that she was. She deserved to get her share of sex to keep her satisfied.

Mom was pretty certain that he would stay with her and take care of her as she so lovingly took care of me from the time that I was born. She told me, "I have hardly touched the money from my-your college fund and it is still a sizable amount. When I get married to him we plan to put all of our assets together, Honey."

I advised her, "No, Mom, don't do that because if he dies his kids would get half of all of his assets and half of your money would be gone, too. Think about that money as your retirement fund and keep it in the high yield investments and transfer what you can and as much as you legally can into an IRA or a 401K. Besides if he is as caring as you think he is and he is a good business man he'll understand that."

After I graduated from college, Mom married him and sold my grandparents' house and put as much of the money as she could into her IRA retirement fund and she put as much of the remainder into my IRA. I had been dating a wonderful man since I was a junior in college and married him not long after Mom got married. My husband was the first man to make love with me. Now, I have a beautiful two year old little boy and a one year old little girl.

My husband and I are thrilled with our two little ones and Mom says that she plans to spoil my little girl, whom my husband and I have named Cora even more than she has already spoiled my little boy. My little ones are the light of my life other than my husband and my Mom. I don't know whether I love my husband or Mom or my babies more. I guess I really love them all equally but, in different ways including the little one that is kicking in my tummy right now.

Needless to say, that my love making with Mom has almost ended except for a few isolated incidents when my husband was out of town on business or at work and my babies were asleep. But, that does not mean that we loved each other any less. In fact, the last time Mom and I had sex we got even closer. We were in the 6-9 position as usual and she had reached her orgasm before I did.

She got up and turned around like we were finished and then she laid down between my legs and returned to licking and sucking on my clitoris with me gasping for my breath. She understood how I was responding and just about when I would reach my orgasm.

She slid her middle finger into my vagina for a moment to get it thoroughly wet with my vaginal secretions.

She took it out and very gently rubbed it on my little brown pucker inserting it up her first knuckle. Then she returned it to my wet pussy a second time, removed it and plunged it into my little pucker as deep as she could get it, followed immediately by plunging her thumb into my vagina. Once she did that she moved them both in and out like she was fucking both my pussy and my asshole along with her vigorously sucking on my clitoris I had one of the largest, most satisfying orgasms that she had ever given me. She could tell that it really made me go ballistic as I could hardly breathe and I had squirmed all over the place and screamed so loudly I was afraid that I was going to wake my babies sleeping in the next room.

As my orgasm began to subside she kissed me and told me, "I thought that was how you would react because that was how I reacted when my husband had done that for me." Then she looked at me with a broad grin on her face, giggled and she jokingly said, "I think that you should send him a thank you note, Alicia."

Breathlessly I asked her, "Did you send him a thank you note, Mom?"

She immediately responded, "I send him a different kind of thank you note every time we make love, Sweetie. He really loves my thank you notes and I love his in return."

"I'll have to send my husband a thank you note as often as I can. Come to think of it I owe you a thank you note, too, Mom."

The End MMMNo.21E

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

All characters in this essay who are directly or indirectly referred to and who think about, talk about and discuss sexual activity including request for and consent to sexual activity which includes but, is not limited to: passionate kissing of the lips, kissing, biting, sucking and fondling of breasts and manual or oral manipulation and penetration of either male or female genitalia or anal orifices shall be considered to be an absolute minimum of eighteen years of age. No reader shall infer, conclude or form the opinion that any of the characters of this essay are less than the age of eighteen before the time covered by this essay and all sexual activity that is described in the essay.

Category: Mother -- Daughter Incest, Romantic, Oral Sex, Loving Wife,

Short Description: Edited and revised version of the original story.

12