Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
How will husband Walter react to Corey quitting her job?
6.1k words
4.63
10.9k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers

You may have missed Chapter 01 because there was a glut of new stories and it appeared for only one day. This brief review should be helpful.

Characters:

Corey Moore: the narrator who tells the story of her fall from office assistant

Walter Moore: the lazy husband who only seems to care about her income.

Dick Maitland: the strong, handsome, over-sexed boss who blackmails Corey

Nikki Townsend: his slutty personal assistant who helps entrap Mrs. Moore

Synopsis:

Corey accidently finds a little book of sexual favours Dick and Nikki provide for important clients and officials. They use this to con her into their service. Chapter 01 ends with Corey blowing the boss while Nikki holds her down.

Serving the Boss

"Nikki, please tell me that yesterday never happened."

"It did, Corey. There's no denying it."

"Uh... maybe it's just my imagination. I'm not really like that."

"Oh yes you are. Remember now?"

My supervisor pulled out her cellphone as we talked by her desk. Nobody else was around.

"Look at you! Right to the back of your throat."

I groaned to see my slut self.

"And this one. You're licking him off your lips."

"You can't show those to anybody! Please, Nikki."

"No. You saw the book and you're with us now."

"I suppose..."

"Well, just remember that I have lots of these shots. Walter wouldn't like it."

"You wouldn't do that!"

"Only if you forget that you agreed to our condition..."

"Doing the people in the book," I cut in.

"Yes. Dick and me too."

"Dammit... I don't have much choice."

"You don't have any. Only the three of us are in on this. Nobody else, except certain clients. Got it?"

"OK. Yes," I shrugged and sighed. "I understand."

My life had never been easy. Walter and I married too young, without more than high school education. After ten years together, we had very little to show for it. He wasn't very energetic and only worked now and then. Meanwhile, I held a string of dead-end jobs that never seemed to last for more than a few months.

Then a few years ago I got on as a server at Starlight, a strip club in the East End. The tips were good when I wore a skimpy bikini, and even better when I took drinks into the Private Room where customers paid for special treatment from the strippers.

I saw a lot and learned even more about the other side of life. It was so stimulating that I often got myself off in there while the men watched. Walter liked the good money I was making, but didn't know about the wicked times I was experiencing.

Eventually, I grew tired of the late hours and applied to be an Office Assistant for a big company. They wanted someone with unique work experiences and my job at the club certainly caught their attention. I was hired on the spot and enjoyed a few weeks helping the boss's Personal Assistant before things changed.

One day I was filling in for Nikki and I found a little book listing the sexual demands of clients and government people owner Dick Maitland considered special. I saw the shocking details of what they wanted in return for their business and co-operation. My boss and supervisor were front and centre in delivery.

This discovery seemed like an accident, but I may have been set up. My Starlight experiences had figured prominently in my job interviews with Nikki and Dick, and I could see from the sheer volume of clients in the secret book, that they needed help to keep up. I liked my job and needed the money. I felt trapped.

Confronted about unlocking my supervisor's desk, I was about to be fired on the spot. I begged them to keep me, and they made me strip right there in Dick's office. Nikki forced me down while he shoved his big cock into my mouth. I was so distracted that I didn't realize she was taking photos with her phone.

She ordered me to suck him and play with his balls. My gorgeous boss eventually filled my mouth and directed me to swallow while Nikki got more shots. There was no getting out of this now. In exchange for keeping my job, I'd be their special plaything, and a toy for the clients.

This was my new life, one that husband Walter must never find out about. Like my time at the strip club, I was going to be keeping big secrets from him.

My new role began very quickly, in fact, that very afternoon. I tried to do my normal duties, like delivering office mail and filing reports without thinking too much about what happened yesterday. But the image of Mr. Maitland's throbbing cock with my stretched lips and hollowed cheeks kept filling my mind.

I could hardly concentrate on the simplest task all morning. Then, after lunch, Ms. Townsend told me that we had a meeting in Dick's office at 4:00. I looked into her eyes for a clue to the agenda.

"Yes, like yesterday, Corey. He says you did very well!" she whispered.

"Again? Already?"

"You better get used to it. He has a big appetite."

"And that's not the only big thing," I joked.

"I knew you'd like it, Corey. I do too. Don't be shocked this afternoon."

"Tell me what..."

"You'll see," she interrupted.

Just before 4:00, I slipped into the washroom to freshen up and apply some lipstick. To my surprise, my supervisor was already there doing the same thing.

"Red lipstick, Nikki?" I queried.

"I'm not going to just watch this time, you know."

"Oh... I see."

"You're going to see plenty, but don't let any of it surprise you, Corey. It's what we do for him. Whenever he wants it, and that's often."

"In his office?"

"Sometimes, but there's a little executive suite right behind it, with a bed. More comfortable. We might be in there soon.... Just follow my lead today. Let's go now."

Mr. Maitland's door was closed, and the window blinds drawn when we arrived. Nikki tapped on the door- a signal more than a knock- and he welcomed us inside. The door closed and locked before he took his Personal Assistant into his arms for a deep kiss. I watched, then he turned and kissed me too. We stood close beside him, each with a big arm around us.

His fresh, manly scent made my head spin.

"I only have a little time today, but yesterday is still on my mind. Let's do it again."

"Here or the bedroom, Dick?" Nikki asked.

"Right here today. I only have a half hour or so."

Nikki nodded and quickly stripped off her dress to reveal erotic black lingerie- nothing but the best for the chief company whore! She motioned for me to do the same. I removed my skirt and blouse, but I felt embarrassed by my rather plain white underthings. Mr. Maitland saw my concern and tried to make me feel better by complimenting how well I filled them out.

I was uneasy about this meeting. We all knew that I was being forced into it because of the secret book, but that didn't seem to matter to them. I was probably going to blow my boss again, maybe even fuck him in front of my supervisor.

Nikki said she'd be more than an observer this time, so they would probably be having sex. Hell, maybe all three of us would! Mentally, I wasn't ready for this. Would I ever be? But I knew there wasn't much choice, so I might as well make the best of it.

"So, what will you have, Dick? What can we do for you?" my supervisor smiled.

"Hmm... I know what you'd like Nikki, because you said so yesterday after she was finished with me."

"Great! Everything off now Corey, and come over to the edge of the desk."

By the way Nikki was staring at me, I knew that it was me she wanted. As I leaned back against the desk, she kissed me hard on the mouth and ran her hand down across my bare stomach. Her tongue thrust between my lips as she devoured me.

This was a new experience, but pleasant enough. I found myself returning her passion, tongue-duelling with my supervisor. Then she broke away.

"That's not all I want to kiss. Spread those long legs for me."

Almost immediately, Nikki crouched in front of me, reaching forward to push my legs further apart. Leaning back like I was, my sex was hers for the taking. I locked my elbows to keep my balance, and when she saw that I was ready, she brought her hands up to hold me wide open.

I closed my eyes, almost afraid of what was coming next. I'd seen this sometimes on stage at Starlight, but now it was about to happen to me!

Nikki was no stranger to girl-on-girl. The secret book had already told me that much. At first it seemed almost like her French kissing- heated and arousing. Her long tongue lapped at my labia, searching out my little pleasure button.

When she found it, Nikki used her thumbs to press outward, spreading me as wide open as she could. She loved it in every way- stabbing with her tongue and nibbling with shielded teeth.

Best of all, she took my clit between her full lips and sucked hard. I was beside myself, pushing back against her oral onslaught as she fucked me orally. It was an intense pleasure that I'd never known before.

I could hear myself moaning like an overheated slut as Nikki worked my pussy into an absolute frenzy. I gripped the desk tightly while humping my pelvis feverishly against her sopping face.

"Horny little bitch, aren't you!" Dick croaked as he watched us from close range. "You'll get plenty more of this, you know. And not just from Nikki here."

I couldn't take much more of this exquisite torture.

My whole body felt ready to explode against Nikki's practiced mouth. It was building inside like the countdown to a space launch, and I knew I was about to fly very high. Every nerve in my pussy was tingling with electricity. Every muscle in my mid-section was stretched right to the breaking point.

"Omigod Nikki, don't stop. Don't stop!" I moaned.

My massive orgasm was embarrassing. Stark naked in front of my two superiors, I convulsed, lifting right off the desk. After exploding, I bounced several times as my muscles grabbed and released. I was out of control, so Dick wrapped his hand around my mouth to stop me from crying out. But Nikki wouldn't let up until I forcefully pushed her away.

"That's what you wanted, right?" Dick exclaimed to my supervisor.

"Fantastic! She nearly drowned me. Our clients will love her!"

As I returned to Earth, I was aware of Dick removing his trousers and taking my place by the desk. I stood on shaking legs and noted that his thick cock was like a stone from watching me and Nikki. She dropped to her knees between his legs while he pulled me close. Then he lowered his head to my breasts and pulled a nipple into his mouth.

"Look down," he mumbled between closed lips.

It was a very sexual scene. Between my tits- one in Dick's hand, the other in his mouth- I could see that Nikki had taken his cock deep. Her painted lips were stretched around it as she rhythmically bobbed her tousled head, sometimes pressing right down to his groin! How could she do that, I wondered?

When she moved backward, I saw that she had both hands on him, one gripping his rod and the other cradling his balls. He was rocking on the desk, pushing against her mouth in time with her strokes.

Mr. Maitland shifted me enough that he could draw my other nipple between his lips. It was already extended from his fingering, but it felt even better this way. He pulled me close and nipped at it with shielded teeth. I couldn't see Nikki anymore, but Dick's laboured breathing told me she was driving him crazy.

At the same time, juices began seeping down my legs. I was turned on too. I hoped we wouldn't be heard beyond the confines of the room. All manner of moans and groans, slurping and sucking filled the air as the three of us played on and under the boss's desk.

Things were quite literally coming to a head now as Dick rocked more rapidly in time with Nikki's stroking grasp. He tilted his head up and pulled mine down into a lewd kiss while his tongue-fucked my mouth.

Moments later, Nikki had him coming hard. I shifted away enough to see Dick pumping his cum into her face with a series of penetrating thrusts. So much of it! His cream dribbled from the corners of her mouth while she gulped a few times to swallow what she could. When he stopped moving, she licked away the last of it, then used a finger to wipe her sticky chin.

It took us all a few minutes to catch our collective breath before Mr. Maitland stood up and readjusted his trousers. I scrambled to pull on my underthings while Nikki moved to do the same. It took us longer than him to finish dressing; meanwhile, he complimented our quick performance.

"All that in under a half hour! Nice work girls."

My supervisor just laughed, but I suddenly felt embarrassed about what had happened. I'd given my body to both of them. I had to do it to keep my job, but I was ashamed because I'd enjoyed it, especially when Nikki made me orgasm like a slut. In my shame, I couldn't make eye contact with either of them.

But my boss would have none of it.

"You did very well, Corey."

I was embarrassed now and didn't say anything, so he repeated it adding, "What do you say?"

"Uhhh... thank you, sir."

They both laughed and he corrected me.

"Call me Dick when we're together like this. Not sir. Not Mr. Maitland. Not even boss. Just Dick."

"Yes, Dick."

After seeing his big cock in action two days in a row, the name Dick would be hard to forget!

"There's a private shower through that door, big enough that we all can use it next time," he commented.

Nikki continued. "So, bring in any soaps and shampoo, makeup and lipstick, bras, panties and stockings you want to keep there. Even bedroom lingerie. You'll have your own drawer and closet space."

Dick held out his hand. "Welcome to your new job. We appreciate your talents and look forward to seeing more of them."

Nikki chimed in, "Not to mention our special clients too. They're going really like what you can do for them!"

I'd been intimate with both of them, and now I had my own space in the private shower room. Like it or not, my new life as company whore was underway. I'd made my choice that fateful day I went into Ms. Townsend's desk, and now there was no going back.

Dick got right back to business when we were finished. It was amazing how the man could switch from sex to work in a matter of minutes, almost as though he'd been recharged by the adrenalin rush. In the meantime, Nikki and I retired to the bathroom behind his office. I was surprised how well-appointed it was: all tiled in marble with frosted glass around the shower.

The adjoining bedroom featured a huge bed, a couple of wing chairs and a minibar. After combing my hair and applying my lipstick, I wandered into that room and sat in one of the chairs to rest. My mind was in turmoil after my recent experiences with Dick and Nikki. A few minutes later she left the bathroom to join me in the other chair.

"I need a drink after that," she joked. "Something to rinse my mouth!"

"Ohhh... is that alright? I mean it's still not quitting time."

"Do you think Dick will mind? Not a chance. Will you have some wine with me?"

I nodded. She took a pair of goblets from a nearby cupboard and filled them from an open bottle in the small refrigerator. I was ready to drink when she held up her glass to propose a toast.

She grinned. "To Dick Maitland's girls. May we keep loving that big cock!"

I drank with less enthusiasm than Nikki and she noticed it. I felt confused and conflicted now. The woman I was sitting next to had just pushed me to orgasm right in front of my boss. Then I watched while she blew him as he groped my naked body. This was so awkward! While I'd participated reluctantly, there was no denying that I'd come hard like a wanton slut.

What could possibly go wrong with all this? Plenty! People in the office might notice how we had all just disappeared into Dick's office and not come out again. They might have heard me call out when I came. Would this really be happening as frequently as Nikki had suggested when she mentioned Dick's raging sexual appetite? How could I keep this from Walter?

Nikki saw my discomfort.

"So, what did you think of today, Corey?"

"Actually, it's embarrassing sitting here now. I just don't know how this will work out. If I didn't need the money..."

"You'd have been fired, you know."

"I was forced into this and I'm not comfortable with what we just did together."

"Corey, you may be fooling yourself, but not me. We both know that you liked it in the end. You are such a hottie when you give in to your body. Just let your mind go with it."

"But I'm a married woman. I'm Mrs. Moore, so I shouldn't be doing these things. Walter would be so angry!"

"Well, he doesn't need to find out, does he. You said that he doesn't give you what you need. You know what I mean. You'll get plenty here now and he'll be none the wiser. Not to mention the big pay raise that will be starting right away. I'll see that Dick gets on to it tomorrow. You've shown us that we made the right choice when we hired you, Corey."

"To be your whore, right?" I claimed sarcastically.

"Is it really so bad? Look at you. Drinking good wine in the boss's private suite, after a nice orgasm. And all on company time. I'll never tell anyone, and Dick won't either. It's a secret that's safe between the three of us."

"I'll just have to get used to it because I can't change my mind now, right?"

"No, and I don't think that you really want to anyway. Not with regular servings of Dick coming your way. Isn't he impressive? Like a film star all to yourself. And after he's fucked you, nobody else will measure up. Believe me, I know. Not Walter. Not any man."

This made me wonder about their time together. "How long for you, Nikki?"

"Soon it will be four years, and I look forward to every day here, knowing that we might be spending private time together back here or elsewhere."

"Elsewhere?"

"Oh yes. Weekends by the ocean at his condo. Beautiful resorts and hotels when we travel. We always have a lot of fun together, if you get my drift."

"But the clients. What's that like for you?"

"A mixed bag. The other day with Stan and Dick was fantastic- hours of pleasure! I was so tired yesterday."

"I've never done anything like that. I don't know if..."

She cut me off.

"You'll love it! We'll take it slow for you. We want you to grow into your new place in the company."

"As a whore!" I stated with some anger.

"No, let's call it a 'client specialist.' That sounds so much better, and that's what you'll be."

There was something else bothering me, so I asked.

"Nikki... uh... Dick is so big. How can you... how does he get into you without it hurting? He'd split me in two!"

"Your time is coming, so you need to be ready. Stretch yourself gradually until you can do it with him. Use a big dildo- at least eight or nine inches- and treat yourself to it every day. Think of it as enjoyable exercise, especially if you pretend that you're with him. That's what I did."

It seemed like good advice.

"One more thing, Corey. Dick and I, and most of our clients, prefer a close shave down there, or just a little tuft above your puss. Trim up tonight and keep it that way."

"That sounds like an order," I joked.

"It is," she said firmly.

We were finished our wine. It was after five o'clock now, so people would be leaving the office. I felt better after my talk with Nikki, but I still knew that I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for finding that little black book.

****

It had been about a week since that session in the office. The days passed somewhat normally, with the usual Office Assistant tasks, like delivering the mail and filing reports. One of them caught my attention- Computer Component Industries- so I found a quiet place to read through it.

What I discovered didn't surprise me. Mr. Maitland had signed a million-dollar deal spanning the next three months. I remembered from the dates in the black book that owner Stan Blakeney came here regularly, no doubt to assure more quarterly production- and to get laid.

1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers
12